The Ultimate Ma Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Richard Dragon
Dare Devil
Nightwing
Elektra
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Bone claw Wolverine
Batman
Captain America
Iron Fist
Deathstroke
Shang chi
Cain
Deadpool
Lady Shiva

Each fighter has one week to train for the battle

No weapons or any gadgets

Every man for himself

Fight takes place in a very large battle arena

The last man standing wins

Silent Master
It will come down to Wolverine and Deadpool

Lord Feron
Man if they animated this battle it would be rediculous... I would have to think this over... so its like gladiator style hehehe I LOVE IT! still gonna go with undecided for now.

thadarknite84
And I forgot to mention that KOs will count as well

Soljer
I could see Danny coming out on top. He's pretty much the only character that really has what it takes to knock out Logan or Deadpool.

It'd likely come down to those three.

Silent Master
True, I'm not up on current Iron Fist, so I just left him off.

naruto2424
I have no idea who would but WOW smile what a fight

jrodslam
Alliances are gonna be made here. Too hard to call because of so many characters.

No weapons or gadgets, but wouldnt using the "iron fist" be considered a weapon as well as Wolvies bone claws?

dat_boi
stalemate between wolvie and deadpool

thadarknite84
Originally posted by jrodslam
Alliances are gonna be made here. Too hard to call because of so many characters.

No weapons or gadgets, but wouldnt using the "iron fist" be considered a weapon as well as Wolvies bone claws?

You are right. Pure h2h only.

Silent Master
Then it'll be either Wolverine or Deadpool.

complexbrother
why are people still thinking Wolvie or deadpool is te cream of the crop in martial arts ? wolvie is there because of his overall skills and powers, same as deadpool. take away Logan's powers and he's still a good fighter but no way in the top ten. the same goes for Deadpool, take away his weapons and superhuman powers and he is still very good but no way the best. (in a straight up fight with no powers, Cyclops can beat down Wolvie)
here is some other names that you left out ...
Mantis
Moondragon
Black Panther
Mr. X
Red Lotus (villian from the X Men)
Connor Hawke (2nd Green Arrow)
Ra's al Ghul
Black Canary

I belive Shang Shi should take this . anyone who remembers how he was protrayed in his book in the late 80s- early 90s should reconize this.

remember this is a battle consisting of pure martial arts skills, no powers or gadjets.

Silent Master
The thread doesn't say anything about "no powers".

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Silent Master
The thread doesn't say anything about "no powers".

Originally posted by jrodslam

Originally posted by thadarknite84
You are right. Pure h2h only.

Silent Master
The reason you stated for not allowing the IF is that it's a weapon, Deadpool and Wolverine's healing factor aren't weapons.

BTW, none of those quotes say anything about "no powers".

complexbrother
true .. my bad.

ScarletSpeed
I say deadpool takes this as he is unkillable smile

complexbrother
bump

Soljer
So..

Original poster; clear it up.

Powers or not? Is this pure martial arts skill? No healing factors, equal bodies, et cetera?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
I could see Danny coming out on top. He's pretty much the only character that really has what it takes to knock out Logan or Deadpool.

It'd likely come down to those three.
cosigned

llagrok
Originally posted by complexbrother
why are people still thinking Wolvie or deadpool is te cream of the crop in martial arts ? wolvie is there because of his overall skills and powers, same as deadpool. take away Logan's powers and he's still a good fighter but no way in the top ten. the same goes for Deadpool, take away his weapons and superhuman powers and he is still very good but no way the best. (in a straight up fight with no powers, Cyclops can beat down Wolvie)
here is some other names that you left out ...
Mantis
Moondragon
Black Panther
Mr. X
Red Lotus (villian from the X Men)
Connor Hawke (2nd Green Arrow)
Ra's al Ghul
Black Canary

I belive Shang Shi should take this . anyone who remembers how he was protrayed in his book in the late 80s- early 90s should reconize this.

remember this is a battle consisting of pure martial arts skills, no powers or gadjets.

Does the Red Lotus have ANY decent martial arts feats?

As far as I know, he had superhuman agility and speed as well.

complexbrother
yes, he fought and beat Rougue, Sage, Beast, and Bishop . I think (not sure tho) that he fought them all at once.

Marvelknight
I had to come back to this thread since I never really knew at the time who could win.. And tbh I still don't. I'll say this; it comes down to Cap, Logan, Slade, and Danny... Maybe Sandra will also be amongst the last. Not sure though.

psycho gundam
deadpool could just pretend to be knocked out, nobody would notice till it was too late

Cogito
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I had to come back to this thread since I never really knew at the time who could win.. And tbh I still don't. I'll say this; it comes down to Cap, Logan, Slade, and Danny... Maybe Sandra will also be amongst the last. Not sure though.

This still needs addressing if you want an answer

Originally posted by Soljer
So..

Original poster; clear it up.

Powers or not? Is this pure martial arts skill? No healing factors, equal bodies, et cetera?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Cogito
This still needs addressing if you want an answer

Yes it will be based on martial arts skill. No weapons i.e. Wolverine's claws. But Danny and Shang Chi's ability to amp their physical attributes are permitted. Same goes for anyone with an HF.

Cogito
Yes it will be based on martial arts skill. No weapons i.e. Wolverine's claws. But Danny and Shang Chi's ability to amp their physical attributes are permitted. Same goes for anyone with an HF.

Doesn't that kind of take away from the martial arts aspect?

Batman is more skilled in martial arts than Logan, but with Logan's healing factor, he'd outlast Bruce in your martial arts contest.

Kind of makes this not a martial arts contest, but rather a contest of street levelers, which is ok I guess.

Logan would probably win this fight by outlasting everyone else, as everyone else has been saying.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Cogito
Doesn't that kind of take away from the martial arts aspect?

Batman is more skilled in martial arts than Logan, but with Logan's healing factor, he'd outlast Bruce in your martial arts contest.

Kind of makes this not a martial arts contest, but rather a contest of street levelers, which is ok I guess.

Logan would probably win this fight by outlasting everyone else, as everyone else has been saying.

No it doesn't. They will have to fight h2h. I won't take away one's ability to use their own ki or strip away the ability to heal faster. Sure those factors need to be considered.But if we take 10 fighters from UFC and put them in the situation here; they all won't be on the same level. And I'm sure that some will be better in areas the others are not. But they still have to fight everyone and survive at the end.

Silent Master
I'm not a very good boxer, but give me Wolverine or Deadpool's healing factor and I could kick Mike Tyson's A$$.

Lord Feron

In that Case IF, Logan, Deadpool. Thats i everyone just runs up to the person they are closest to lol.

Marvelknight
I'm not a very good boxer, but give me Wolverine or Deadpool's healing factor and I could kick Mike Tyson's A$$.

Lmfao! Yeah ok. Mike would just knock you out again after every time you healed back and got up to keep fighting lol. That would maybe be true if it's an normal guy with average fighting skills. Take away all the skills Logan has, and he wouldn't be the man anymore... Same for Deadpool.

Silent Master
Given the level of their healing factors, I'll heal the damage before hitting the ground, which means I just get back up. I'll eventually do enough damage to beat him.

Marvelknight
Given the level of their healing factors, I'll heal the damage before hitting the ground, which means I just get back up. I'll eventually do enough damage to beat him.

Sure once Mike gets tired out. wink

JayDaDon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjSHGqTBxM&feature=related

wink

Marvelknight
^ laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.