Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty
The apocalypse has come and passed. Kiki, Vrix, and Kiki's 'child', Jak, are gone, leaving the Prince of the Undead defenceless without either of his Generals. A new commander has arrived to care of his highness. Kiki is there in spirit, only making her presence known when called upon. But a new evil is rising. New and old breeds threaten the prince and his city of both mortal and undead. Who's side will rule the city? And can the new General handle such a task? Who is this new cult and why did they steal the body's of beloved Kiki and Vrix? Only one way we can find out. But to do this we need YOU!

Vampire RP Anyone2: Redemption is a sequel to Vampire Rp Anyone?. This RP is based on how the world has moved on an forgotten what had happened after Kiki was murdered. The effects of the Apocalypse have disappeared, mortals who were killed in the disaster live on as normal humans! It seems that nothing has ever happened. You play as either a solider, a mortal, a vampire, or another creature of darkness.

Rules are like any other rp:
No Gods! Do not play other peoples chars.
No Heros. We're in this together.
Please no fighting OOC. I will not put up with bickering. Take it to pm.
Limit the OOC
No one liners. Posts need to be longer then one line when posted please.

We need:
General
Random Vamps
Soldiers
Humans
Misc.

I will play as the Prince, Kiki, Sharon(who i forgot in the ideas thread), and the nurse (mortal)Tammi who will show up every now and then.

Dan Westfall
Have you asked Ushgarak for permission first, if not, go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars)

DangerousBeauty
I have permission thank you very much have YOU looked? If not then go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars). Thank you and come again. You have just been corrected be DangerousBeauty. Anyone else want to tell me that I dont have permission?

darkxbox
confused you dont have permission?! but i just read it and it said you were approved stick out tongue

The big EH
Originally posted by Dan Westfall
Have you asked Ushgarak for permission first, if not, go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars) i gotta say, as good as it is that a newb knows this, somebody who has been here a little under a year would clearly know that

darkxbox
i got it down in a week

DangerousBeauty
thank you. Now lets get bios made so we can get this rp going! *runs off to copy and paste old bios* this is going to take a while. XD

darkxbox
jason fenta
your mortal friend
accident prone
average (accept for the friend to vampires part)
was involved in the appocalipse. was partially the cause. friend of kiki, benjii, and tammi. was always in the vamp hospital due to spontaneous injuries sustained right in front of it. likes broosters ice cream.

Gloomy Ninja
may i join?

darkxbox
yeah, anyone can join.... except for timmy. he has to finish his veggies first.

Ordained
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
I have permission thank you very much have YOU looked? If not then go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars). Thank you and come again. You have just been corrected be DangerousBeauty. Anyone else want to tell me that I dont have permission? hysterical clapping

I have to ask. Can anyone be a general and are there vampire soldiers and whi is good and who is bad?

My character will be updated when I have the answers.

Name: Darrius Canturburry
Species: Vampire

Gloomy Ninja
Having 2 charters.

Name;Camille Lynn
Years breathing;Ask.
Ethnicity; White,German.
Height;5.1
Marital Status;Relationship.
Sexual Orientation;Straight
personalty;Bitterly sweet,moody,funny
Religion;None,doesn't believe in god
looks
Background;
She isnt some girl you disrespect,everything is normal to your pathetic human eye.But deep down in her bloody veins lies the mark of a vampire. Every vampire is made from each other and it all leads back to the main original vampire. She looks weak but her blood makes her strong,she fools you little humans ,and plays games with you,drinking th blood to leave you-driving in pain or dead.She walks the night and rest in day,he life is pretty much a hid-in secret.Camille is pretty cool,unless shes hunger or mad at you.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/Shellybelle10/anime-14.jpg

Jedireaper
I don't remember posting a bio for either Vrix or Jak... mind if I wing it again? Basically I forgot Vrix's age... lol

Odihiru.
SWAT team sergent.
Human.
Looks: (Watch the film SWAT that gear)

DangerousBeauty
any one person can be a General. That place is not taken yet so who eer posts it first has the spot. Post what you think is enough of a bio and yes there are good and bad soldiers.

Gloomy Ninja
Fixing things,sorry i messed up

Having 2 charters.

Name;Camille Lynn
Years breathing;Ask.
Ethnicity; White,German.
Height;5.1
Marital Status;Just broke up.
personalty;Bitterly sweet,moody,funny
Religion;None,doesn't believe in god
looks
Background;
She isn't some girl you disrespect,everything is normal to your pathetic human eye.But deep down in her bloody veins lies the mark of a vampire. Every vampire is made from each other and it all leads back to the main original vampire. She looks weak but her blood makes her strong,she fools you little humans ,and plays games with you,drinking th blood to leave you-driving in pain or dead.She walks the night and rest in day,he life is pretty much a hid-in secret.Camille is pretty cool,unless shes hunger or mad at you.
Her stormy past isn't something to really bring up .She knows she is a monster shes trying to stop.She had a ruff past ,and she isn't so nice because of it,and she doesn't take help from people.She is quite ,but when she speaks it means alot.You proble half to warm up to her to get to know her.She is strong willed,she is haunted when she watched her father kill her mother cooled blooded.And her sister and brother being killed to.Camille is known for being series but she lightens up them mood.
http://i31.tinypic.com/687ngj.jpg

Jedireaper
kk. Gnight DB. xxx <3

DangerousBeauty
night jedi

DangerousBeauty

Malk
Might as well, I cherish my characters.

Name: Ozi
traits: Automatic healing
Skills: Speed, and medium strength
Clan: Malkavian
Personality: Outgoing, secretive
Biography: Nothing is known on Ozi, other than he insane.
Appearance: http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/63410.jpg (On the right)

Name: The Prince
traits: unknown
Skills: unknown
Clan: High Class, Clanless
Personality: Dark, has a bad attitude
Biography: Nothing is known about the prince other than he wants anything lower than him dead.
Appearance: http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/kuf_heroes_leinhart.jpg

If you know who I am, then you know these characters are originally mine. Good luck, people. Heh.

Gloomy Ninja
Im going to make a human so i can have a human and vampire.
Ill make my charter soon :].

darkxbox
Originally posted by darkxbox
jason fenta
your mortal friend
accident prone
average (accept for the friend to vampires part)
was involved in the appocalipse. was partially the cause. friend of kiki, benjii, and tammi. was always in the vamp hospital due to spontaneous injuries sustained right in front of it. likes broosters ice cream.

also, has the distinct ability to tell if your a vamp. carries arround secret weaponry including a revolver with exlosive rounds.

Striding Cloud
Can i join?

DangerousBeauty
please do!

Kumori Okami

A Dose Of Vraya
I think I will stick with Johnny. I liked him as a char. I just din't have time to play as him, and the story wasn't really my style. Anyway, if you don't know who he is just look a few pages back in the original vamp. rp

android217
Name: Kalvin "Kal" Brooks
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 194
Race: Shapeshifters (how to spot my shapeshifter... in pictures, film, or security cameras, his eyes appear hollow. a scar on his right arm never changes.)
Weapon: .357 magnum, pocket knife
Bio: The exact date of Kal's birth is unknown. He is not on any records or files and is almost untraceable. His true form has never been seen, but his most common form is a twenty nine year old man.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh125/android217/Supernatural_S1E061.jpg

oneinamillion
Can I join? If so my character will be

Daisy Adair
21 years old
Human
She's an actress who's out of work for now but looking
She's best known for her good looks and for screwing every good looking actor on set.
She has long blonde hair and blue eyes she's about 5'3 and skinny.

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by oneinamillion
Can I join? If so my character will be

Daisy Adair
21 years old
Human
She's an actress who's out of work for now but looking
She's best known for her good looks and for screwing every good looking actor on set.
She has long blonde hair and blue eyes she's about 5'3 and skinny.

Sl ut for a charter much ?

oneinamillion
I was just coming up with a character sorry. And besides I said that's how she's best known doesn't mean she still is a ****.

Gloomy Ninja
Still made her sluttish erm
I mean little more self respet here maybe be good.

oneinamillion
Ok scratch the sl ut part then ill make her best known for her good acting skills.

DangerousBeauty
gloomy if your gonna be here you'll have to come down off your high horse and leave everyone else alone. oneinamillion can be who ever she wants to be.

darkxbox
yah, seriusly

Gloomy Ninja
gloomy if your gonna be here you'll have to come down off your high horse and leave everyone else alone. oneinamillion can be who ever she wants to be.
Im not on one,i just don't think trashy girl charters should be in a rp like this.I have nothing agents her just her charter.

DangerousBeauty
you have no right to tell her she cant play someone like that. Stop giving your opinion on other peoples chars or I'll bring ush into this. This is the last time i am going to ask you to back off. This is not your rp.

Gloomy Ninja
Im sorry im in America sweety i can give my opinion on what i think.I known ush since the 05 and 06 sweety he wouldn't really have tine for this,I'm aloud to say what i want,im not harming anyone really just told her that i thought her charter was a little to trashy thats all,so calm down.I know this isn't my rp but really im aloud to have a opinion.

Malk
Okay guys, calm down.

I would like it to be known, that the way the characters in this RP are made, are based off of WhiteWolf's legend from "The Masquerade", in which, 90% of the female vampires were, and forgive me for this, whores, and Sex dogs. Sorry, but so far, Oneinamillion's character is actually very spot on with the RP's story.

although this is a PG13 board, there is nothing against telling someone's past. So, please guys, just roleplay, it isn't fun when people are biting eachother's asses over a SINGLE character.

DangerousBeauty
omg finally someone backs me up on this thank you!

Striding Cloud
Name: Tatsumi Saiga
Traits: None
Species: Human
Skills: Has a Sharp Eye
Personality: Talkative, Friendly, Funny, Nice
Weapons: Two Silver Pistols
Appearance: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/5oup/Mecha/christian2.jpg

oneinamillion
Thanks guys for defending me. And gloomy u did actually offend me. So if they say its ok to have my character be known for that then its ok like I said its in her past its just what she's known for she's not like that now

Gloomy Ninja
Well doll it wasn't meant to hurt you in anyway,just told you what i thought of it so calm down.So if you don't like my opinion then o well,I'm not changing it.

Ordained
I know my character will be a total rip off of the Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series, but I really enjoy him. Hope it's okay and is the Prince a bad guy?:

Name: Edward Cullen
Born: June 20, 1901
Job: General to the Prince, and an excellent pianist too!
Apperance: Bronze hair and topaz eyes which darken when lacking blood, slender, tall, and with dark circles naturally under his eyes.
Edward is modest, gentlemanly, and he can read minds. He often communicates telapathically. As of late, he is having trouble with the fact that he no longer has a soul. He is starting to wonder what would happen to him if he were to get killed a second time.

Ambiguity
Full Name:
Alexander Lonir

Race:
Vampire; Gangrel-Anarch-Autarkis

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Disciplines:
Animalism - Control over animals
Fortitude - Increased stamina
Protean - Ability to shapeshift

Residence:
Drifter

Relatives:
Long dead.

Appearance/Physical Features:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/GabbylovedXD/Male%20Characters/pa20062.jpg

Personality:
Open to any contact with others. His travels across the world and his seclusion have mae him long for the comfort of others. He is kind, but timid, as his slumber hath sent him past the apocolypse into a world he doesn't know.

Background:
Born among wolves and wildlife in the age where kine burned women and children at the stake, at their own fear. Of course, they missed th true figures that filled their nightmares with horror. Alexander was turned at the age of eighteen after working on the farm all of his life. He had decided to spend what little coin he had in London's back alleys, as trinkets of the Dark Arts amused him. A gruff, old drunk found that stealing was his own path in life, and stabbed Alexander multiple times before darting off into the night.
A young man-no older than Alexander- appeared before his eyes, and offered Alexander the chance to live. Gracious, Alexander took the man's gift, and fell into everlasting darkness. When he woke, a few days later, the man introduced himself as Kristopher, a member of The Gangrel, a clan of 'Vampires', he called them. Kristopher bid Alexander rise, and look at his reflection, and he did so. But there was none. Alexander, horrified, went ballistic in Kristopher's home, tearing tapestry, breaking valuables, and all the while yelling 'Why?! Why me?!'. That's when Kristopher reminded Alexander of the offer, and his acceptance, and Alexander finally subdued.

Over the next few hundred years, Alexander kept his hunger in check, and found that his Bloodline was rather to his liking. Then the trouble with the Camarilla started up, and that's when he-and several others including Kristopher- joined the ranks of the Anarchs-a sect of vampires widely opposed to the Camarilla's rule, but despite the name they wished to do away with the Camarilla's top-down structure, and aim to change it into the grand protector of kindred it claims to be.

This shift caused the death of hundreds of Kindred, and evntually the death of Kristopher. At this, Alexander's eyes opened, and he finally exiled himself into the name of Autarkis, which meant he rejected all Sects, Bloodlines, and Clans, and went his own path. But sadly, his exile forced him to adapt in ways he didn't think possible, and so he fit himself into a deep slumber in an abandonded lake house, and for the next five hundred years he slept, until he was awoken with a massive thirst.
Alexander found the world distraught, post-apocolyptic, and he went into hiding, unsure of what to do.

(Now, I have no idea about what happened in the first RP, so if anyone would care to elaborate, it would be appreciated ^_^)

darkxbox
everything is pretty much the same as before the appocalypse. so you wouldnt really be able to tell that it was post appocalyptic

Ambiguity
I suppose I should have elaborated;
I meant that his senses were awry, that he sensed something went wrong, not that it was visible.
Sorry ^^;

Ordained
I guess my post goes on to be ignored. *hint hint Malk*

Malk
What did you say? I never saw anything said to either of my characters.. OH!

Yeah, he's a bad guy, kinda. He's a bad attitud A-hole.

Ordained
i was talking about in the rp thread.

Soridormi
I'll post a bio tonight, if a certian headache subsides. If not expect one in the morning. doped

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Ordained
I know my character will be a total rip off of the Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series, but I really enjoy him. Hope it's okay and is the Prince a bad guy?:

hes not very nice but he is a good leader.

XvampbenjiiX666
i hope its not to late for a veteran?

name: Benjii Aleksoki
appearence:http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg38/czook91/?action=view&current=burnsv3.gif
weapons: his own two hands
background: Benjii was the reason of the apocalypse and Kiki's death. he lost himself to his other side, a dangerous hybrid with no name. his fiance's name is Stephanie, Steph for short. he drinks alot...he thinks it helps calm him down. since the apocalypse he hasn't been seen much, always in bars and hiding from the world, regretting what he has done.

Jedireaper
Awwww dude you killed Vrix too... Anyway I'm not gonna RP till a lot later... sorryguys but my real life harks! Good Bye!

Ordained
Is most of this RP going to be in the hospital? I have a character that I want to get involved in the story but everyone else seems to be hurt or helping at the hospital.

Kumori Okami
I just left the hospital, Ordained. You're more than welcome to use that as your cue to bring them in, as I currently have no clue where I'm going with this...

Ordained
I'll find a way to do that, Okami. I won't be here for the weekend so I'll see everyone on Monday.

King of Blades
If it's not too late to join...

Name: Lich
looks:http://xboxgazette.com/img/thecrusaders_25.jpg
Type: Misc.
Background: Leinheart was once a powerful vampire who ruled a prestigious empire of pure bloods. However his young brother, vying for the throne, set set his brother up by framing him in the death of his own father. Instead of death for such a heinous crime, he was turned into a lich: an animated corpse made to walk amongst the living for all eternity. The chains he wears are a symbol of his ever enduring punishment to remind him of his crime, or in this case his false accusation.

Throughout the course of history he has been able to learn of many things, see many places and encounter beings that are forever stored into his mind. Although he wields no superhuman strength or speed nor can he possess any weapon or magic, he can reassemble himself due to the curse placed upon him. With this great impediment, he usually serves as a mobile library (and adviser for whom ask) to the person who can answer his riddles.

DangerousBeauty
you are welcome to join... man you char is creepy it beats Benjii! big grin

XvampbenjiiX666
so not kool...thats hurtful

Ordained
i won't be posting for a while because i'm trying to recover from a sever illness.

DangerousBeauty
awww get better ok! *hugs tight*

Ordained
You shouldn't have done that because what I have is contagious through skin to skin contact. YOU'RE INFECTED!!!!!

DangerousBeauty
AHHHH! x_x

XvampbenjiiX666
porque!!!!

immaturerainbow
Name: Megan
Looks: In pic
Skills: Mind reading
Level: Aristocrat aka born and pureblooded vampire.
Personality: playful, yet serious
Bio: Unknown, she likes to keep it a secret

DangerousBeauty
welcome!

immaturerainbow
Thanks =]
Do I start in the other forum?

DangerousBeauty
yep go ahead and make an intro and i'll see if i can bring ya in somehow

XvampbenjiiX666
maybe she can run into benjii...would be interesting

DangerousBeauty
she'd get killed... but ok

XvampbenjiiX666
no....just confused or something else, but killed nooooooo

Ordained
i made a post that is leaving an opening for me to return when i come back. i won't be here for a while and i also made the post for anyone who wants to make a new vampire character that's good. Pray for me guys.

DangerousBeauty
Get well hun. We miss you!

Ordained
Well I'm back now and need a recap with Tammi, Jason and the Prince if Malk let him make an appearance. And thanks for the get well soon wishes.

DangerousBeauty
your very welcome ^^ we missed you! Tammi and Jason are in an old wearhouse with Lich he is new and now serves Jason because he solved the riddle. Kiki and Vrix are alive and planning an attack.

Ordained
hug

Thankies. And I'll start reposting tomorrow.

DangerousBeauty
kk!

Ordained
Will post tomorrow if need be.

Ordained
i don't know how to reply to your last post, DB erm

DangerousBeauty
you could attack or ask her something or we could just talk for now and fight later. Either way she's gonna work pretty hard to get past him.

darkxbox
daniel stevens
aka dan
jasons roommate.
hates visitors that he doesnt invite, unless he's asleep
tech wiz and ultimate game master.

DangerousBeauty
ok cant wait for you to bring him in ^^

Ordained
OMG!!! I don't know when I'll be back to full status considering my internet is down at my house. Could someone either take control of my character or just ignore him until I return? Sorry if this inconveniences anyone erm

DangerousBeauty
not at all hun. we'll just ignore him so there wont be any confusion. pm me when you get back and i'll give ya the update.

DangerousBeauty
wont be on on friday and saturday xoxo

XvampbenjiiX666
...i miss this thread

Mando' Ade
been over a month since anyone's posted here...

DangerousBeauty
beacuse we're all waiting on you

XvampbenjiiX666
beacuse we're all waiting on you yea..what she said

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
yea..what she said

yea..what he said

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
yea..what he said

DangerousBeauty
o.0 ....YEAH!

CaylaSlap
Name: Teagan O'Doyle
Years breathing: A century and a half
Ethnicity; Irish
personalty;Quiet, shy, often comes off sweet but nothing comes between her and her thirst.
Religion: Raised a catholic
Appearance:http://fc46.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/260/5/f/from_Russia_with_Love__by_CezarJ.jpg
Background:
Born and raised in Ireland, she was only 16 when she was sired. Her village had been attacked by a group of vampires. They killed everyone, and set everything a blaze behind them. A handsome vampire found her, rescuing her from her blazing house, and decided to give her the curse to forever be his companion. She has been by his side since.

Name: Damien ]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1042/797603127_dde7d7b3b8.jpg
Background: Unknown as well.

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
yea..what she said

XvampbenjiiX666
o.0 ....YEAH! YEA...what?

CaylaSlap
where is everyonnnnneee

DangerousBeauty
at school.. i can bring a vamp hunter in for you to play with if you want

CaylaSlap
id rather have damien find you. but i always enjoy a vampire hunter for teagan

DangerousBeauty
hmhm then it is done ill get to work on him right away

DangerousBeauty
Name: Kale
race: human
appearance: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/1zola2/AnimePirateGuy.jpg
weapons: Staff (both ends tipped with silver), bullets and gun, flash of holy water, bible, sun grenades (when explodes lets looks light from the sun and silver shrapnel)
bio: meh make it up on your own

XvampbenjiiX666
...freaky...a hunter....fun XD

CaylaSlap
okay

DangerousBeauty
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/?action=view&current=Dionysus.jpg

this is what he looks like

CaylaSlap
i have a tummy ache

DangerousBeauty
*hugs*

XvampbenjiiX666
i want a hug....now im sad

CaylaSlap
i was at a funeral but im back...i think

CaylaSlap
okay sickness and work.. but hell im trying right

DangerousBeauty
get better

Kennedyward
Kelvin Shap
Confindent Vampire Slayer
Appearance: Short white hair, read cape, black pants, silver boots.
Eupied with a sword.

DangerousBeauty
approved

XvampbenjiiX666
its weird how Benjii looks like Dani Filth

DangerousBeauty
*rolls eyes and smiles* your so weird.

XvampbenjiiX666
but yet you still love me...

DangerousBeauty
always have always will...

together in life..

XvampbenjiiX666
forever in death...

and i'll love you always

XvampbenjiiX666
but look

Dani Filth:

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m424/cici110/dani_filth.jpg

Benjii Aleksoki:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/pinkgoth_freak/Filth.jpg

they look alike so ****in much

DangerousBeauty
lol

XvampbenjiiX666
if Dani needs a replacement, just ask Benjii and he'll do it...but the only difference is the height issue

Dani Filth: 4' 11"

Benjii Aleksoki: about 6' 7"

XvampbenjiiX666
heres a song you vampire freaks might like

theatres des vampires:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6S0cS-DOFI

Helghast
Can I join? This would be my first Role Play, I have never RPed before- hell ^^

Name: Jalin
Height: 96cm
Appearance: Nude
Weapons: none
History: Wouldn't you like to know.

I'm kidding... I'm kind of an old timer here... lol... so the correct question is can I rejoin?

Name: Vrix
Breed: Vampire
Height: 185cm
Appearance: Brown hair, ice blue eyes, flack jacket, military styled black uniform.
Weapons: Adept at most weapons, Dostevi D-44, sword (sometimes), M8 tactical assualt rifle (siver, explosive hollow-point rounds), hunting dagger. Crystalized nuro intoxicator (completely knocks out a Vampire, and gives the impression of death in most cases)
History: Little was known about Vrix until he met up with a rival Vampire, Kiki. For many years they followed each other, fighting every now and then until their fatefull match on a clifftop near a burning village during the harshest storm in years. Vrix (sword) fought Kiki in the mud, rain and through thunder and lightening till they had become exhausted. Such that they were evenly matched. That is until the cliff gave way to the storm, dropping Vrix who was near the edge. For some reason or other Kiki saved him. Eventually Vrix figured that what was the reason for all the fighting? Neither knew. Both decided to work together, and 200 years later they had become a well known duo, becoming lovers right before......the affair with Benjii, and the apocalipse started. Vrix changed, disappeared, became a nothing... perhaps things change for the better... then again; perhaps they don't.

DangerousBeauty
*mouth drops open* 0.0.... VRIX! *tackles*

Helghast
*hits head on floor* Ouch, and hello to you too. *rubs neck* Nice way to greet somebody... ^^

Kennedyward
I'm gonna need a helper for my so-called job now T.T

Helghast
Job?

Kennedyward
Well idk if you consider hunting vampires a job or a suicide. xD

Kennedyward
Either way it's both fun and Dangerous. One man can't do it alone =(

DangerousBeauty
awe missed you too I'm not able to get on email much anymore

Jedireaper
Oh, ok... well whenever you can check 'em do so... How have you been, Kelsey? *bandeges up broken arm* *whispers* Some tackle.

DangerousBeauty
lol nothing much where you been? *laughs and pokes with a stick*

Jedireaper
Ouch! Hey... *shakes head, the turns and gives you a very long hug* Oh boy, I missed this site, and all my friends, especially you. *releases you* I've been recently writing reviews for www.gamerzreviewz.com, and I've been on my PS3... I've kind of avoided coming back to Role Play on this website for a while but I'm temporarily back. So you and Justin huh? *blinks* A year too, huh? Interesting. *shakes head once more*

DangerousBeauty
wow a critic huh? hows that coming? people take you very seriously? lol

Jedireaper
Check it out sometime ^^ smile I've been told I'm better than I think I am. And they do? *looks around bewildered* Who takes me seriously?

Jedireaper
Night xxx

XvampbenjiiX666
...welcome back JR...yes its been a year. a good one, and our time together gorws more by the second...

Jedireaper
I'm glad for you two... ^^ Congrats on being together a year! DB always has my love <3

So recap the story for me...

cyrex_motem
I wanna play!!

Name: Montier Grey (male)
Is Human.
Appearance: red eyes, brown hair, wears all black.
Background: Both parents died when he was 5. He is raised by his uncle in a village. Now he wonders the city alone. He is a regular guy who likes to just hang out at places he is able. He isn't really aware much of the world around him. He picks up on present events, and is pretty easy going.Growing up he had many problems with fitting in. He carries a toy laser that he found in his dad's room long ago. Something that keeps hims occupied when bored.

I'm bad at this lol.

Lycanthrope
Name: Niklas Gustavus Van Teuflschtadt
Ethnicity: German
Sexual Orientation: Bi ,veracious sexual appetite
Weapons: Broadsword
Special Abilities: Mind control on weaker Vampires, Mostly mortals. Shape shift into Human size Bat. Speed to which he seems to disappear and reappear in another place instantaneously.Super Human strength.
Appearance: He wears full Black Leather suite with Mask and gloves and, a Hooded trench coat , with UV protectant Glass' so that he may walk in the day if need be. In House, He wears a 17th Century style leather outfit trimmed in silver lace that Svitlana made him.

History: Was Born in Leipzig, Germany ,903 A.D. Into an Aristocratic Family. The Teuflschtadt were Nobles who protected the borders from incursions from the Ostrogoth Tribes. Being brought up As a "Margrave" or border protector, He lived in a Fortress , Castle Totenschtein, and was taught the arts of Politics,Warfare and Hand to Hand Combat. In 933 A.D. In a battle against The Romanian King Czekorov, He was Bitten. . Having to make a hasty retreat, The Army Of Teuflschtadt left Niklas for dead thinking he died from battle wounds. When he awakened, he felt the urge to taste blood. He didn't know why but he did. He saw a young Beautiful girl looking through the remains of the dead warriors and he could not control himself. He ravenously bit her neck taking in, what he did not know at the time, was the precious life sustaining blood of this Innocent girl.Not knowing what was happening to him, he wondered the Forrest all night. When the sun came up he felt the pains of the UV rays start to burn is skin. He ran for the closest Hut. When he burst in he saw the girl. Her name was Svitlana she was 18, she was blocking the windows for she was going through the same pain of light as he. It was then that Niklas realized the Legends were true and that he had been bit by a Vampire and in biting the young Girl earlier that evening, had turned her.. While they sat in the Dark she explained her father and mother were killed in the battle. Thats where he saw her, looking for her father. Feeling bad that he was responsible for the Battle and for turning her, he swore to take care of her for Eternity and took her as his Lover. Returning to Castle Totenschtein he found out his Father to was killed in the Battle and Assumed His position as Head of the House. The Members of the house-hold were horrified when they saw what he had become. Before letting them escape and get word out, He and Svitlana turned all of them. Servants ,Personal Guard and, Family,creating the Coven of House Teuflschtadt. Where He remains the Head of to this day.

DangerousBeauty
dude..... That's... Flippin AWESOME! Your sooo approved!

Lycanthrope
Thanx *Wink* Now how am i going to be introduced?

DangerousBeauty
Ummm.... I could get kiki and vrix back in and you could.. Call her? O.o or I could think and write something up OR you can do it on your own ^^ I'm happy with which ever.

teck92
Intresting i love vampires hehe if its okay ill be a little emo vampire (= lol but idk up to you.

Young_Angel
Name: Ariana Meek
Species: Human
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/light_of_burningfire/Anime%20girls/Blonde/winter_reading.jpg
Weapon: Her trusty boomerang style knife and silver dagger
Personality: Shy, easygoing, and kind
Bio: A young American girl who lost her family during a cousin's wedding rehearsal at his backyard. Vampires attacked them at night, killing her father, who was the pastor, her mother, big brother, and the rest of some of the relatives. Ariana escaped at the age of 13, when she witnessed her family dying from a distance. The young girl ran to find shelter, but no one would take her in. Sadden by this, Ariana spent her life wandering the streets. The only things she carry with her are her two silver weapons, her Book, and her bravery.

((How's that?))

DangerousBeauty
aww so cute! approved

Young_Angel
Thank you so much! big grin

DangerousBeauty
lmao np

DangerousBeauty
Ok about time i get to this since ush is taking his time.

Several years after her revival, Kiki has risen to power. Having over thrown the previous Prince, she has become Princess of the Undead. She watches over the city and does her best to keep peace amongst the humans and her people.

But, a virus is spreading. Kiki has no clue how to stop it, and her people are dying fast. What can she do?

You are vampies OR humans. I will accept either. The plot will be revealed after everyone has made a character and we have gotten a ways into the rp.

The virus hasnt spread yet. I will let you know when it does.

DangerousBeauty

I eat kittens
name: jason fenta

height: 5'9"

appearance: pale skin, dark blue eyes, dark brown hair, average body type. he wears dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a brown jacket. also wears a red baseball cap occasionally. during the night he can be seen wearing an opera mask with smile or a frown on it.

weapons: carries an m93r pistol and a balisong (butterfly knife)

background: as a human he survived the apocalypse and worked at the hospital for some time before becoming a vampire. if kiki was a teacher then he is the teacher's pet. he is almost always somewhere within 10 miles of her location at any given time. at night he wears masks to help keep himself from hunting humans, as he is still fairly young for a vampire and is prone to sudden hunger for blood. he is also slightly crazy.

DangerousBeauty
*boots* there you go jr. dunno if the old OOC stuff would help you or not.

Jedireaper
Found Vrix's bio lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>