You ever masturbate in school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
My friend and i were talking about this. I can remember masturbating in class at least 3 or 4 times. The first time i was 11 and i did a little pocket pull in class while eye raping the teacher

Anyone ever pull or finger it in class?

BackFire
In elementary school.

Now, I mean.

Ax3l
Yeah, in a bathroom.

ScarletSpeed
same in the toilet lol, also had sex in it though.

Barker
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yeah, in a bathroom.

ragesRemorse
have you ever gotten caught?

ScarletSpeed
No thank god, how embarrassing would that be no expression, have you ?

Kelly_Bean
Nope, masturbated someone else in school though. That's gotta count for something. hanuts

The big EH
i believe it does let me see.....2 points i think, am i right?

Barker
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by The big EH
i believe it does let me see.....2 points i think, am i right?
More like 2 million.

Roulette
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
My friend and i were talking about this. I can remember masturbating in class at least 3 or 4 times. The first time i was 11 and i did a little pocket pull in class while eye raping the teacher

Anyone ever pull or finger it in class?

Haha, and you got away with it? Mad schkills!

Welps, I've never done it, but my friend did it everywhere o.o he turned it into a game. He did it in some risky places, too...but it was all a part of the game...y'know, not to get caught.

Rogue Jedi
never in school, several times at work though.....

Bardock42
Not in class.

Strangelove
Yeah, in a bathroom.

Dark-Jaxx
Yep, pocket-pulled alot in 5th grade, in 9th I did it on the bleachers outside by the football field(I was only one there lol), and did it in 10th in a stall.

McLovin
You people are sick.

Blax_Hydralisk
I try to do it in the bathroom from time to time but the cracks in the stalls are really big and idiots like to peak over the tops and throw shit at you, so I don't do it. It'd be too embarrassing for some guy to peak over the edge to a paper towel ball at me, and see me frigging my junk.

gefallen_engel
No Way! That is just gross!!

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I try to do it in the bathroom from time to time but the cracks in the stalls are really big and idiots like to peak over the tops and throw shit at you, so I don't do it. It'd be too embarrassing for some guy to peak over the edge to a paper towel ball at me, and see me frigging my junk.

I'm sure they couldn't even see anyways. awesome

Piggle Humsy
Yeah, in a bathroom.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
No Way! That is just gross!! You know you've done it. Weirdo.

mitchum
Nope, never. Ever.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by McLovin
I'm sure they couldn't even see anyways. awesome
crylaugh

Kumori Okami
my sophomore year, yeah. also managed in the same year to get some chick off and have sex in at least every room of the school...

damn, i miss high school...

WrathfulDwarf
Yes, one time I had my hands underneath the desk and work it.

Fortunally the cheerleader I was watching didn't see me. High School memories....

Phew!

FoxMeister
The desks are too low awewhat

Mairuzu
masturbated the class gerbil

The big EH
no expression interspecies erotica....gross

i havent but some otistic kid did.....he was just standing over the urinal to, it was one of the scariest things i've ever seen

Kelly_Bean
Autistic?

Mairuzu
harharhar

The big EH
ya

John 18
Yeah, in a bathroom.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
my sophomore year, yeah. also managed in the same year to get some chick off and have sex in at least every room of the school...

damn, i miss high school...

yeah, I done it in a few rooms aswell, the library was the bestsmile, back when I was going with my ex.... Good times good times, right enough it was only last year but still I miss it sadstick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kumori Okami

damn, i miss high school... My high school would have too many rooms for such a goal.

ScarletSpeed
apparently it was "at least every room" so there could have been more rooms other than all the ones that were in the school... It doesn't make sense sad

Dark-Jaxx
Oh God...I'm getting such a hard on...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FoxMeister
The desks are too low awewhat

i guess the janitors got wise and told

Ryo 666
Yes...a few times..well outside of school grounds just by the side but I did yank it once in school.

Selphie
Never.

Ryo 666
I still feel bad about doing it in school.

chomperx9
i did at work one time cause i had a big time stiffy from the temporary employee that was taking one of the other dudes places for the night and i worked with her and she was a damn 10. what sucks is both employees cant have any type of relationship and work for the company. which is stupid cause her main store is like way on the other side of town. it should be employees from the same store cant have a relationship that i would agree to.

Ms Chelle
Nope.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Nope.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Never have, never will. It's just... gross.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

In class? blink how the... what the... O.o

Alpha Centauri
I masturbated ON my school.

An arching rope of human silk shot gracefully onto the roof. I pack that much power.

-AC

Jaeh.is.Awesome
poor janitors. mhmm

Mindset
He was also the school janitor at the time.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
that explains a lot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chomperx9
i did at work one time cause i had a big time stiffy from the temporary employee that was taking one of the other dudes places for the night and i worked with her and she was a damn 10. what sucks is both employees cant have any type of relationship and work for the company. which is stupid cause her main store is like way on the other side of town. it should be employees from the same store cant have a relationship that i would agree to. I masturbate at work all the time.

Ryo 666
Sounds fun.

Ultimate Wil
No, and I don't plan to.

Hitosu Moriko
i've never done it but a whole bunch of boys masturbated during math class and i was like what the $%&# are they doing

Itzak
Originally posted by Selphie
Never.
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Nope. Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Never have, never will. It's just... gross.

In class? blink how the... what the... O.o

Well, I guess it's true, females are unable to masturbate. hmm

With that yes... nope. leftright

occultdestroyer
Well, a girl who had a crush on me back in high school gave me a handjob in class once in a while.

Throwing Yogurt
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, a girl who had a crush on me back in high school gave me a handjob in class once in a while.

Sure she did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TombSTONE4
I masturbate in school all the time. It helps my players get loose and get the stress out before a big game. I always help. I have great technique.

Throwing Yogurt
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
No, and I don't plan to.

UW, you need to flip the script. 3/4 of getting laid BY AN ACUTAL WOMAN is knowing how to rub one out...on her face.

Mairuzu
Never have

AB Baracus
only when Mairuzu's mom was our substitute teacher.

Does it count as masturbation if the sub keeps you after class and finishes you off on her ****?

TombSTONE4
My boyfriend drives a Mairuzu. Gets great gas mileage. Its a hybrid.

Throwing Yogurt
"Mairuzu: I'm not like you guys"

Translation: fan of the meat-rocket.

Mairuzu
HOLY SHIT IM GETTING TROLLED

Mairuzu
I love it when people talk about me 131

Throwing Yogurt
Mairuzu, don't act like you don't enjoy being in the middle of a man-sandwich...

Mairuzu
as long as it provides warmth and protection

Mairuzu
to deliver us from evil, amen

AB Baracus
Nice rainbow signature you cocknose queerbate.

It's also just great that you picked a manlove movie avatar. Was the Superbad characters snugglin in their sleepin bags already taken?

Mairuzu
Ironically, it was.

Sancty
awebrow

Discos
I masturbated in school once when i was 13. the hottest chick in class saw it as well... i was soo embarassed.

but what can ya do :L

Throwing Yogurt
Discos,

So last year, then?...

TombSTONE4
Yes Mairuzu, I will provide warmth and wear protection

Discos
Originally posted by Throwing Yogurt
Discos,

So last year, then?...

8years.
mmm...

bcart1991
Just for this thread, I went to a local middle school and rubbed one out. It was GLORIOUS.

I made sure and pick the bathroom nearest the office, and was really loud about it.

randomgay
bcart - I always have a tub of vaseline in my cargo van for just such an occassion!

Robtard
Originally posted by Discos
I masturbated in school once when i was 13. the hottest chick in class saw it as well... i was soo embarassed.

but what can ya do :L

Did she at least smile?

Insomniatric
Yeah once, last year, during a detention. I left the class and went into the bathroom when the teacher wasn't looking. hehehehe.

mentalguy
its actually how i started a relationship with a teacher.

Discos
Originally posted by Robtard
Did she at least smile?

no dude, she was a total biatch.
Funnily enough (in the same class), she sat behind me one time, I turned round and stared at her boobs for ages (she was an advanced grower), she totally caught me again and freak out.

To be fair... i was only tryin to read what her writing on the shirt said, sadly enough it says "if you can read this your are too close" :L haha busted

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Throwing Yogurt
Sure she did. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It was your mom.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Discos
no dude, she was a total biatch.
Funnily enough (in the same class), she sat behind me one time, I turned round and stared at her boobs for ages (she was an advanced grower), she totally caught me again and freak out.

To be fair... i was only tryin to read what her writing on the shirt said, sadly enough it says "if you can read this your are too close" :L haha busted

Something like that happened to me. Except it was a girl wearing shorts with something written on the ass.

But she didn't get mad when she saw me. Just smiled.

BoiKrazi
I am a teacher. I thought I was crazy, thinking these 12-14 year old boys were doing that! I started noticing ever since we've had to watch out for in-school texting. Every day I catch people with their hands under the desk with their thumbs moving wildly... But in 3 different classes on about 10 separate occasions I've seen these three boys jiggling their hands and I thought they were texting, but when I looked (from a distance), there was no phone, and it seemed like they had an erection. I thought maybe it was an involuntary erection, but then I started noticing the way they were pushing their forearms into their crotch on purpose! one kid was actually rubbing on the underside of his balls with his fingers (through his pants, but still!) I had no idea it was this common!

I found this forum looking up how to handle it (as a teacher). I mean, I'm not dumb, I know boys get hard-ons and jerk off, but how am I supposed to react when they do it in the classroom and I notice??? send them to time out??? If I write them up their uptight parents or the bible thumping administrator freaks out and they get in trouble... maybe I'll just start saying "do you need to be excused to the restroom?" and they'll get the message... geez. pervs. :P

rudester
uugh..

http://smar.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/f_200612_december13_204066a.jpg

Mr. Rhythmic
7th grade, in a classroom. I ninja'd.

Thoren
I've gotten a hand job, in school.

Barker
Originally posted by BoiKrazi
I am a teacher. I thought I was crazy, thinking these 12-14 year old boys were doing that! I started noticing ever since we've had to watch out for in-school texting. Every day I catch people with their hands under the desk with their thumbs moving wildly... But in 3 different classes on about 10 separate occasions I've seen these three boys jiggling their hands and I thought they were texting, but when I looked (from a distance), there was no phone, and it seemed like they had an erection. I thought maybe it was an involuntary erection, but then I started noticing the way they were pushing their forearms into their crotch on purpose! one kid was actually rubbing on the underside of his balls with his fingers (through his pants, but still!) I had no idea it was this common!

I found this forum looking up how to handle it (as a teacher). I mean, I'm not dumb, I know boys get hard-ons and jerk off, but how am I supposed to react when they do it in the classroom and I notice??? send them to time out??? If I write them up their uptight parents or the bible thumping administrator freaks out and they get in trouble... maybe I'll just start saying "do you need to be excused to the restroom?" and they'll get the message... geez. pervs. :P
>>>/b/

Underthis
Masturbation? At school? That`s interesting!

Dave_97
is gdont have a drunking problem, i jhut kike the furst and last drinks of the day to shurt yours face!!!!!!!!!!AS

siriuswriter
Does "sitting strategically" count? stick out tongue

rudester
I can just hear the name calling now, "masterbater, masterbater"...H"Hey wanna jerk my cock off too"...lol

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Does "sitting strategically" count? stick out tongue

Jerkin' with dem thighs.

siriuswriter
You can't do it at a regular desk, but I had some classes where we had plain chairs at tables. You just sit with one leg folded up beneath you, so your heel is just right where it needs to be. Then you just need to tense up. It's not as effective, but about as far as girls can go without taking off underwear and thus getting caught.

But it takes a lot of trial and error. I didn't perfect the method till junior year.

Ax3l
Originally posted by siriuswriter

But it takes a lot of trial and error. I didn't perfect the method till junior year.

How about some of the errors. I'd like to hear about some of the errors.

siriuswriter
big grin I bet you would.

Leo.M
in the shower.

in class senior year i was super horny, whoever it was i was dating at the time, we were messaging but i couldn't finish, so i did in the car LOL

That ACDC Chick
I remember when I was taking classes at community college, I was in an empty classroom talking to Dave and I think he was "teasing" me or something cause I had said I had to go to class soon. I just remember sitting in the back corner with my legs crossed hardly able to concentrate the whole class. haermm

Astner
I did it once in the bathroom of my high school, just to try.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Astner
I did it once in the bathroom of my high school, just to try.

Then your parents failed.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Then your parents failed.

laughing laughing Because his parents didn't beat him, he beat himself.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing laughing Because his parents didn't beat him, he beat himself.

laughing
He lied to us! There WAS some spanking going on!

En Sabah Nur X
girls can orgasm during gym class with mere exercisehttp://machineslikeus.com/news/study-exercise-can-lead-female-orgasm-sexual-pleasure

They can also do so with literature poetry, hearing someone speak or a nice attractive teacher using sweet words, also while going to a concert, or breastfeeding.

They don't need to engage in physical activity to gain sexual pleasure their entire body is like a giant sensory surface hooked to pleasure areas.

CIngram
oh no.........never i did.... but a lot of times at home....

dirkle
When I was 12, many years ago.we all jerked each other off at school - in the toilets, in the classroom, changing rooms, wherever. We couldn't stop.

It was a boys' school, of course, so the frustration had to find a way out. I had a friend and we would slink off to the outside toilets to wank each other off in a cubicle. He made me pull my trousers and pants down below my knees, and then he would hold me while he pulled himself off. I usually came before he did.

rudester
^ I read that somewhere before? didn't u already say that story?

Nivvy
Nah, my school was grimy. You'd probably catch an STD just breathing in the air around there... At work though... heh heh heh

Jim Colyer
I felt myself in school when I was 16. Looking up a girl's dress.

dj slade
You guys should stop choking your chickens. It's really bad for your forearm and hand development. Lol

Genesis-Soldier
you guys are freaks, I love it smile

I have never done that in school thou

quanchi112
Who in their right mind would attempt something so deviant ?

Genesis-Soldier
evidently these guys

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
evidently these guys I don't believe them.

Daedalus
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
you guys are freaks, I love it smile

I have never done that in school thou
Me niether, it was something I did privately.no expression

Genesis-Soldier
I rarely go into public or school toilets

Daedalus
I had a weak bladder, so I went often. XD

AbnormalButSane
I went to a boarding school, so yeah.

Piggle Humsy
Yup herbdoped

Nuke Nixon
Yeah in the showers, you're already in the area might as well.

NewLanceWindu
I did a couple times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.