deadpool w. symbiote vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
carnage

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/carnage1.jpg

vs

deadpool w. symbiote

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/deadpoolsymbiote2.jpg

in light of the individuality of symbiotes, deadpool will have only the basic characteristics of symbiotes. i think it best to let people decide for themselves by debating what wade is capable of with his symbiote.

deadpools' two swords are his only accessories.

the setting is new york citys' roof tops.

who wins?

dat_boi
deadpool this isnt even close to being a fair fight

geshien
Originally posted by dat_boi
deadpool this isnt even close to being a fair fight

maybe, maybe not. sly

carnage would probably have a strength advantage, however slight.

now, i've read somewhere venom surpassed carnage in strength, either way, carnage is considerably strong. when first written he was physically stronger than both spider-man and venom combined.

carnage also has created many various and deadly tendril forms (ie. axes and other bladed forms) unique amongst symbiotes, and all very dangerous. moreover, cletus kasady is insane, more so than wade. i don't think wade is going to have his way, verbally, with carnage like he does with everyone else.

carnage also has the ability to see in all directions. and lets not forget even though deadpools' healing factor stacked with the symbiotes, carnage at least has the symbiotes regeneration and durability which goes a long way.

and while i created the topic and do indeed favor deadpool, i don't think that it's all that lopsided.

but, that's just me.

and more than that i would love to see this fight happen, even though i know it never will, at least not in this context.

dat_boi
Originally posted by geshien
maybe, maybe not. sly heres the deal deadpool without a symbiote power amp could take carnage 7/10 with it 100/10 carnage is just a guy with a symbiote attached, symbiote deadpool is taking every thing carnage is adding it to deadpools already powerful skillset and then multiplying it

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah... I would say anything the Carnage symbiote has over Deadpool's generic symbiote, and his lack of experience with it, would be made up by him already having high speed, strength, and healing factor coupled with his hand to hand skills.

cmack
deadpool

ScarletSpeed
The Merc With the Symbiote

geshien
fair enough, i give my vote to wade too.

i'll think of something more balanced next time.

it'd be pretty awesome fight though, no?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by dat_boi
heres the deal deadpool without a symbiote power amp could take carnage 7/10 with it 100/10 carnage is just a guy with a symbiote attached, symbiote deadpool is taking every thing carnage is adding it to deadpools already powerful skillset and then multiplying it

I agree but mindu deapool would use weapons on carnage like fire or sonic emitters that would have totally gave him the win. I ddon't think that deadpool with out like gaddgets and firepower just the 2 sword idk. Deadpool might win. Anyway back to deadpool with sybiote he can't use weapons that he would have used to beat carnage for that he wasent wearing the same stuff.

Then again I think since the syimbiote will mimc the personality of the user and reflect it in the suit he might just turn out like carnage but much better! imo lol laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.