Who is the most impressive hero from Marvel/DC that Rhino can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Rhino is fuggin pissed off at the acne ridden geeky little KMC chumps making him the butt of the joke of the comic world. He's tired of losing every match he's ever put in on the versus forum. And besides a bruised ego, his financial status has also suffered as he's losing many contracts with criminal organizations and the few shitty gigs he gets, he's getting paid bare minimum wage...and he's not happy about having to eat fast food 4 times a week. So he's set out to restablish the Rhino brand in the criminal world...he wants to take down an impressive hero to show everyone that he's not the incompetent dimwit everyone thinks he is.

So he's asking KMC members who they think is the most impressive hero he could realistically take down?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2126/37619-rhino_400.jpg

tkitna
I cant think of anybody that pathetic right now. I'm going to need some time for this.

Endrict Nuul
Ummm, you couldn't even pay a real villain/hero to lose to Rhino. I have to think about this also.

Master-Borg
lol good responses

Soljer
Classic Hulk.

Lord Feron
Superman Prime! stick out tongue

John 18
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Rhino is fuggin pissed off at the acne ridden geeky little KMC chumps

Self abuse is never nice. sad

llagrok
Armadillo

golem370
Robin or Howard the Duck

tru-marvell
I'll bite...I'm not afraid

Mockingbird...MoonKnight...Dazzler ( in sound proof chamber) Tigre...Hellcat...BlackGoliath...She-Thing...YellowJacket and let's not forget...Angle (original)

Papa Smurph
Wonder Woman

psycho gundam
given the right circumstance he could beat guys spider-man level and below.

for instance, if the punisher was weaponless, the only thing he could do to the rhino is to avoid a charge hopefully making the rhino bury himself in heavy rubble, fall off of something, or try to blind him(while avoiding his lethal punches). nerve strikes and the like are useless against his suit.

rougeredmage
Paste pot Pete?
locust
pete wisdom
nighthawk ( with no tech)
prodigy
Union Jack

Knowsbleed33
When you REALLY have to think about it, you know there's a problem. He's beaten Savage Hulk before. So, I guess that would be the most impressive.

stupendous man

redhotrash
Colossus in his human form, current Eddie Brock, classic Green lantern in a yellow room, current Magneto, and Joker in a h2h fight would all possibly lose to Rhino.
On a more serious note, how would he fair against the Thing or depowered Juggernaut? Or maybe against one of the Wrecking Crew? Rhino vs the more recent Wendigo might be a decent match up...

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Wonder Woman

official warning as a deputy mod, stop trolling, this is an official warning. raver

Raoul
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
official warning as a deputy mod, stop trolling, this is an official warning. raver

what he said, also:

Originally posted by redhotrash
classic Green lantern in a yellow room

laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
Colossus in his human form, current Eddie Brock, classic Green lantern in a yellow room, current Magneto, and Joker in a h2h fight would all possibly lose to Rhino.
On a more serious note, how would he fair against the Thing or depowered Juggernaut? Or maybe against one of the Wrecking Crew? Rhino vs the more recent Wendigo might be a decent match up...

Depowered Juggernaut destroyed Rhino.

Symmetric Chaos
On a more serious note, how would he fair against the Thing or depowered Juggernaut? Or maybe against one of the Wrecking Crew?

Serious

Papa Smurph
DC fanboyism aside

Rhino has it in him to take 1 win against Wonder Woman.

batdude123
crylaugh

Papa Smurph
What's funny?

Fuzzy Hawkeye
What's funny?

Keep This Up, And You Will be Banned. This is your second official Warning, from Deputy Mod Red. Stop Trolling. raver

Papa Smurph
Surely you have some facts to show Wonder Woman capable of beating Rhino 10/10?

Let's start with something simple

Who's someone Wonder Woman straight up beat that's out of Rhino's league?

Fuzzy Hawkeye

Let's start with something simple

Cut the sexism, Spiderman beats Rhino on a regular basis, are you saying Spiderman > Wonder Woman? raver

Raoul

common sense?

Papa Smurph
Spider-Man beats Rhino in the same method he beats people like Firelord and Thor (two beings far more powerful then Wonder Woman), trickery and exploitation.

But if we're going the low showing route, Deathstroke's given Wonder Woman a fight.

Ergo 1/10 fights, Rhino has a showing like Deathstroke and gores Wonder Woman.

Now, back to the question at hand, who's Wonder Woman overpowered that would suggest Rhino can't get a 1/10?

Tetragrammaton
DC fanboyism aside

Rhino has it in him to take 1 win against Wonder Woman.
http://i27.tinypic.com/2vboe2e.gif

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Raoul
common sense?

And my common sense tells me Rhino, who's traded punches with people stronger then Wonder Woman, can get at least 1/10.

Soljer
my common sense

And that's where you went wrong.

Raoul
And my common sense tells me Rhino, who's traded punches with people stronger then Wonder Woman, can get at least 1/10.

Originally posted by Soljer

Papa Smurph

So, mind bringing something to the table that suggests Rhino can't beat Wonder Woman?

Ah DC fans, ever so diluded.

Symmetric Chaos

Giganta?

Papa Smurph
Would you say Giganta is more impressive then Hulk?

Would you say, Rhino couldn't give Giganta a fight?

Raoul
So, mind bringing something to the table that suggests Rhino can't beat Wonder Woman?

you add 4x water to them? confused

Soljer

Diluded?

Soljer
you add 4x water to them? confused

That'd be diluted, my friend.

Symmetric Chaos
Would you say Giganta is more impressive then Hulk?

When has Rhino beaten Hulk?

Besides on average Rhino loses to Spiderman level people.

Would you say, Rhino couldn't give Giganta a fight?

Yes.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
When has Rhino beaten Hulk?

Traded punches with him, though Wonder Woman can't beat Hulk either.

Besides on average Rhino loses to Spiderman level people.

By being outsmarted. How often do bricks, on average, out smart Rhino?

And what makes you think Giganta would destroy Rhino, outside of Rhino's lack of flight, of course.

Raoul
That'd be diluted, my friend.

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Traded punches with him.

So he can take a hit from WW and she'll feel it if he hits her. Not nearly enough to win at all.

By being outsmarted. How often do bricks, on average, out smart Rhino?

WonderWoman just became a brick?

And what makes you think Giganta would destroy Rhino, outside of Rhino's lack of flight, of course.

Pick up. Flick.

Papa Smurph
So he can take a hit from WW and she'll feel it if he hits her. Not nearly enough to win at all.

Yeah and he has a horn that he likes to charge with and Wonder Woman has a weakness to sharp objects, hence it's very possible for Rhino to take her out.

WonderWoman just became a brick?

When has Wonder Woman not been a brick?

Pick up. Flick.

So, you'd say it has more to do with Rhino not having flight as opposed to being too weak to hang?

Even though I think Rhino could probably break her hand if she tried that at less then super-speeds.

Badabing
DC fanboyism aside
Ah DC fans, ever so diluded. Stacks, are you flaming and trolling fresh from your time out?

People don't have to compile a list of WW feats for you. Her speed, flight, fighting ability and lasso give her the 10/10 wins. If you read the character then you would know this.

I suggest you stop whatever it is you think you're doing. Asking for proof while offering none is glorified trolling. Talking about DC fans in a negative manner is flaming. Thanks

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Stacks, are you flaming and trolling fresh from your time out?

So, it's okay for people to troll me, but not okay for me to respond to their non comments?

Noted.
If you read the character then you would know this.

I read the character, hence why Rhino gets 1/10 and I've yet to see 1 showing that gives Wonder Woman 10/10.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
So, it's okay for people to troll me, but not okay for me to respond to their non comments?

Noted.

I read the character, hence why Rhino gets 1/10 and I've yet to see 1 showing that gives Wonder Woman 10/10.

Just a note, that was your third official warning, one more and you're banned raver

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah and he has a horn that he likes to charge with and Wonder Woman has a weakness to sharp objects, hence it's very possible for Rhino to take her out.

Too bad WW has retained the ability to moved slightly to the left, thus avoiding Rhino's reckless charge and setting herself up to KO him in a few hits.

When has Wonder Woman not been a brick?

Ever since she learned high level martial arts and got that nifty lasso.

So, you'd say it has more to do with Rhino not having flight as opposed to being too weak to hang?

Even though I think Rhino could probably break her hand if she tried that at less then super-speeds.

Sheer strength and power. Flicking him away just highlights the difference quite poignantly. Rhino has neither the reaction times nor the intelligence to try that.

Doctor-Alvis
I think he has a point of WW is like sitting on the crapper and Rhino just bursts in and gets a fatal hit before WW can realize clay statues don't use the bathroom and destroys him.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think he has a point of WW is like sitting on the crapper and Rhino just bursts in and gets a fatal hit before WW can realize clay statues don't use the bathroom and destroys him.
laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
Too bad WW has retained the ability to moved slightly to the left, thus avoiding Rhino's reckless charge and setting herself up to KO him in a few hits.

So what's she going to do in that one showing Rhino grabs her and spears her?

Ever since she learned high level martial arts and got that nifty lasso.

Like every other brick who has martial arts and other abilities?

Sheer strength and power. Flicking him away just highlights the difference quite poignantly.

So would you say Classic Ms. Marvel is in another class then Classic Rogue? She was, after all, able to punch her into another city.

Rhino's about 400 lbs? Giganta not being able to flick him away is bad on her.

Rhino has neither the reaction times nor the intelligence to try that.

What intelligence is needed in, Big Bertha just grabbed me, better smash my way out?

Badabing

Noted.

I read the character, hence why Rhino gets 1/10 and I've yet to see 1 showing that gives Wonder Woman 10/10. Then you read the character and still don't understand her powerset. You also don't seem to grasp the Versus forum rules. Wonder Woman uses her powers to the fullest. Flight, super speed and lasso make it so Rhino loses 10/10.

The only thing I saw was you flaming DC fans in general and making claims you can't back up. Please stop. Thanks.

Papa Smurph
Then you read the character and still don't understand her powerset. You also don't seem to grasp the Versus forum rules. Wonder Woman uses her powers to the fullest. Flight, super speed and lasso make it so Rhino loses 10/10.

So what about when Rhino uses his powers to the fullest, catches Wonder Woman and gores her?

Raoul
So what about when Rhino uses his powers to the fullest, catches Wonder Woman and gores her?

if she's using her powers to the fullest, he won't get the chance.

Papa Smurph
Why? If Rhino's using his powers to the fullest he'll be able to tank her blows and catch her, Wonder Woman's combat speed isn't like Flash's.

Probably not even Classic Quicksilver.

Mindset
if she's using her powers to the fullest, he won't get the chance.

Rhino can move at ftl speeds.

Barbarian Shams
Umm Rhino cant even kill WW, she can survive impalement IFIRC. She survives fights against Superman and even can go tango to tango with him in H2H. Rhino has only physical powers, WW has physical superpowers and then a few mystical ones. Thor could kill Rhino with a single use of a sustained magical thunderstorm or even with the dreaded Godblast, which would kill many beings with a single strike. Heck, his strength is such he could prly rip Rhino in half with only the slightest of effort. What's to stop WW from doing the same sort of thing to Rhino?

Raoul
Probably not even Classic Quicksilver.

thats a dirty stinking lie.

Papa Smurph
Prove it.

Ha-Son
Prove it.
You made the claim, the onus is on you to prove that she isn't as fast as Classic QS.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Ha-Son
You made the claim, the onus is on you to prove that she isn't as fast as Classic QS.

Okay, show me a Wonder Woman combat speed feat that Quicksilver couldn't match.

Only one I can think of is sonic boom straight line movement against the General (which Quicksilver was moving much faster then in The Cosmic Race of Quasar's book).

Badabing
So what about when Rhino uses his powers to the fullest, catches Wonder Woman and gores her? Rhino can fly? Rhino has super speed? Rhino is a better fighter than Wonder Woman? Rhino can escape her lasso? No, no, no and no.

Okay, show me a Wonder Woman combat speed feat that Quicksilver couldn't match.

Only one I can think of is sonic boom straight line movement against the General (which Quicksilver was moving much faster then in The Cosmic Race of Quasar's book). He doesn't have to show you anything. It's common knowledge to anybody who's read JLA or any WW solo title. If you'd like scans or proof then please see the Wonder Woman respect thread.

Your MO of going into a thread and acting as a contrarian is not a secret. It's not the responsibility of other people to educate you on a character. This isn't the first time we've gone through this either. Please reconsider your posting habits if you enjoy KMC. You don't have many more chances. Thanks.

Endrict Nuul
whistle

As for this thread, still don't know yet.

Papa Smurph
Rhino can fly? Rhino has super speed? Rhino is a better fighter than Wonder Woman? Rhino can escape her lasso? No, no, no and no.

What's flying got to do with anything? I guess she can play hit and run, but she still has to get in close.

Don't need to be a better fighter to grab someone and gore them.

Sure can't, though I'm surprised Wonder Woman has to resort to lasso tricks to beat Rhino. Sounds like you admitting Rhino can take at least 1/10 because generally the lasso is last ditch.

He doesn't have to show you anything. It's common knowledge to anybody who's read JLA or any WW solo title.

Then surely there must be a grip of scans of Wonder Woman fighting faster then Quicksilver, no? I've read most of Volume 1 of the JLA, all of Morrisons JLA and beyond, and few WW solos and she's never struck me as faster then QS in combat in those rare times she does use speed.

redhotrash
I like to see Rhino get some love from time to time, but I dunno, thats a bit much. Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt WW one of the better H2H fighters out of the super strong club? Guys like Superman, Hulk, Sentry, and Juggernaut are generally brawlers who never needed to learn much in the way of martial arts, but Diana is a pretty accomplished fighter, no?

Badabing
What's flying got to do with anything? I guess she can play hit and run, but she still has to get in close.

Don't need to be a better fighter to grab someone and gore them.

Sure can't, though I'm surprised Wonder Woman has to resort to lasso tricks to beat Rhino. Sounds like you admitting Rhino can take at least 1/10 because generally the lasso is last ditch.

Then surely there must be a grip of scans of Wonder Woman fighting faster then Quicksilver, no? I've read most of Volume 1 of the JLA, all of Morrisons JLA and beyond, and few WW solos and she's never struck me as faster then QS in combat in those rare times she does use speed.

She flies at super speed. Speed blitz/bfr.

Better fighter equals her not getting grabbed or gored. She's also stronger.

The lasso is part of her standard equipment. She'll use it as only on of the ten ways she'll win.

There are scans, look them up.

Warned.

Papa Smurph
She flies at super speed. Speed blitz/bfr.

She still doesn't fight faster then QS.

Which has stopped her from getting grabbed before?

The lasso is part of her standard equipment. She'll use it as only on of the ten ways she'll win.

So her 1/10 wins with the lasso prevent Rhino from getting 1/10?

Show me. That's what a debate is, you showing me a scan of Wonder Woman fighting faster then QS to refute my claim.

Warned.

Glad to see this is how Badabing debates.

redhotrash
How does Quicksilver fit into this debate? I mustve missed something...

Papa Smurph
I claimed Wonder Woman didn't fight faster then QS whom gets tagged and caught by bricks like Rhino alot, team DC claims this is a lie but can't prove that Wonder Woman fights faster then QS.

Symmetric Chaos
If only she had a feat like keeping up with Flash in a race laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
Yeah, if only she had a feat like combatting someone faster then QS could.

King_Mungi
Zoom II?

Papa Smurph
You know given the circumstance she didn't do anything QS couldn't against LETTTTT MEEEE MAKKKKKKEEEE UUUUUU BETTTERRRRRRR Zoom II

If Zoom II wasn't so zaney and fought with KMC efficiency that'd be a good feat.

Doctor-Alvis
If only she caught the speedster with her lasso while blind.

The Pict
Rhino could beat Egg Fu.

He was an impressive villain.

Endrict Nuul
How can this good thread turn into a spammed crappy one with WW and QS it beyond me....this thread is not about either of those two characters....

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
How can this good thread turn into a spammed crappy one

Stacks walked in.

Endrict Nuul
Stacks walked in.

Edit.

psycho gundam
gotta give him credit though, smurph can out argue anyone

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Stacks?

LULZ.

Estacado

crylaugh
Damn you fail.....

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Stacks?

LULZ.

I'm insulted for Smurph, for being compared to Stacks sad

Ha-Son
Stacks?

LULZ.
WAKA WAKA WAKA

Soljer
I'm insulted for Smurph, for being compared to Stacks sad

Isn't Smurph still Zeitgeist or some such?

Soljer
WAKA WAKA WAKA

I like your sig. thumb up.

Ha-Son
I like your sig. thumb up.
Thanks. laughing out loud

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Estacado
crylaugh
Damn you fail.....

The evidence and logic brought up in this topic from the Wonder Woman side was outstanding.

I'd say something smart, but I'd probably get warned. smile

So I'll just leave with a laughing out loud Wonder Woman loses again.

Tetragrammaton
biscuits

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Thanks. laughing out loud

It has that artistic touch

Soljer
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
biscuits

One of the smartest statements in the...

Previous three posts. smile.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
biscuits

Cosigned

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cosigned

I'm inclined to agree

Soljer
I'm inclined to agree

Don't be such a DC fanboy.

uhuh.

King_Mungi
I'm inclined to agree

If you agree, I require you to provide proof

Soljer
If you agree, I require you to provide proof

Prove to me that you require proof.

King_Mungi

The burden of proof for me to provide proof is on you

Fuzzy Hawkeye

waka waka waka ha-son

Soljer
The burden of proof for me to provide proof is on you

What?

The burden of proof is on me? This ruins my plans...

In that case....

DC FANBOI!

Fuzzy Hawkeye
What?

The burden of proof is on me? This ruins my plans...

In that case....

DC FANBOI!

everyone watch out..he's preparing to gore...

psycho gundam
Stacks?

LULZ. I didn't say that he is right all the time, just that he will never retract a statement or back down, most people give up by this time(digi) thus "winning" the argument.

he is arguing rhino beating wonder woman at least once out of ten and he seems to be winning.

Soljer
I didn't say that he is right all the time, just that he will never retract a statement or back down, most people give up by this time(digi) thus "winning" the argument.

he is arguing rhino beating wonder woman at least once out of ten and he seems to be winning.

Digi never 'backed down.'

He straight up stomped stacks' ass into the ground.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
I didn't say that he is right all the time, just that he will never retract a statement or back down, most people give up by this time(digi) thus "winning" the argument.

Write me an essay, and I might just read it later.

smile

Let's continue comrads...

Soljer
Write me an essay, and I might just read it later.

smile

Let's continue comrads...

I'm not your comrade, commie.

Papa Smurph

and he seems to be winning.
Nope

my posts have too much logic and not enough BIG TEXT and LULZ for the lesser posters to comprehend.

laughing out loud

Papa Smurph

Nope, I made the boy TAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP by shattering his broken plan. laughing out loud Soljer, ever the go to poster for a good laugh.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Nope

my posts have too much logic and not enough BIG TEXT and LULZ for the lesser posters to comprehend.

laughing out loud

I just comprehend why someone as brilliant as you got banned sad

Soljer
Nope

laughing out loud

Your logic, thus far, has consisted of "Rhino wins. Prove otherwise."

You've failed to provide a shred of proof in your favour, so why should the opposition feel inclined to show otherwise?

Endrict Nuul

Oh Hell YEAH!!!! he layed a smackdown..

Digi dropped out because of the rules in the tourny changing half way through out the match.

Papa Smurph
Your logic, thus far, has consisted of "Rhino wins. Prove otherwise."

What do you mean? I've said Rhino can win because Wonder Woman has a vulnerability to being pierced and Rhino's not too far out of her strength class.

Team DC makes the outrageous claim that Wonder Woman wins 10/10 and sheds tears of warning when they can't prove their claim.

Though I can see why a poster of your calibur would interpret it that way. smile

Fuzzy Hawkeye
What do you mean? I've said Rhino can win because Wonder Woman has a vulnerability to being pierced and Rhino's not to far out of her strength class.

Team DC makes the outrageous claim that Wonder Woman wins 10/10 and sheds tears of warning when they can't prove their claim.

Though I can see why a poster of your calibur would interpret it that way. smile

spelling mistakes...

Soljer
What do you mean? I've said Rhino can win because Wonder Woman has a vulnerability to being pierced and Rhino's not too far out of her strength class.

Not far out of her strength range? Rhino lifts eighty tons. Wonder Woman lifts millions.

Rhino can 'charge' at a hundred miles an hour.

Wonder Woman can run, fight, and react at luminal speeds.

Wonder Woman wins in a shut out because she's way out of Rhino's strength class, and is fast enough to not even be perceived by him.

Team 'Stacks' makes the outrageous claim that Rhino could take a win against her and bitches and moans about others not recognizing his genius because he knows he's little more than a joke.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Not far out of her strength range? Rhino lifts eighty tons. Wonder Woman lifts millions.

Rhino can 'charge' at a hundred miles an hour.

Wonder Woman wins in a shut out because she's way out of Rhino's strength class, and is fast enough to not even be perceived by him.

Team 'Stacks' makes the outrageous claim that Rhino could take a win against her and bitches and moans about others not recognizing his genius because he knows he's little more than a joke.

Luminal, to big of a word for his intellect sad

Papa Smurph

Yeah sure. Hulk has lifted billions, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has held together a planet, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has busted asteroids twice the Earth, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has deflected a universe destroying attack with a thunder clap, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

I guess this means Rhino by virtue of going toe to toe with such a beast, hits way out of Wonder Woman's league and should one shot her, huh?

Not in the comics. I'd love to see the non-existant scans of her running and fighting at light, though.

Since when?

Mad? laughing out loud

Fact:

Rhino can take Wonder Woman.

If you aren't,

Get Mad

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Yeah sure. Hulk has lifted billions, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has held together a planet, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has busted asteroids twice the Earth, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

Oh wait, even better, Hulk has deflected a universe destroying attack with a thunder clap, didn't stop Rhino from trading blows and hurting him.

I guess this means Rhino by virtue of going toe to toe with such a beast, hits way out of Wonder Woman's league and should one shot her, huh?

Not in the comics. I'd love to see the non-existant scans of her running and fighting at light, though.

Since when?

Mad? laughing out loud

Fact:

Rhino can take Wonder Woman.

If you aren't,

Get Mad

...lol...if rhino can hurt hulk, than wonder woman would fusticate him...to big of a word?

Papa Smurph
fsticate?

Soljer
As fourteen posters before me have done, I'll politely direct you to the respect thread, in which there are numerous examples of Wonder Woman displaying her abilities to move at or near c.

Do not expect others to do your research for you, simply because you're ignorant of the characters you're talking about.

And, I've quite enjoyed the lack of proof that Rhino's strength is in anyway comparable to Wonder Woman's.

Comparing Rhino to someone with dynamic strength is laughable. Especially considering that the Hulk was, quite clearly, not at planet-smashing levels when fighting Rhino. At his base, classic Hulk's strength is very much on par with Rhino's - and minuscule in comparison to Wonder Woman's.

And, since it seems to interest you; I've no ill feelings towards you, no anger, no getting upset over a comic book message board. Just relaying the facts as they come.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
fsticate?

as i thought

Papa Smurph
As fourteen posters before me have done, I'll politely direct you to the respect thread, in which there are numerous examples of Wonder Woman displaying her abilities to move at or near c.

That's nice, show her fighting at light. Thor moves many times > C, nobody with a brain would say he fights that fast.

Do not expect others to do your research for you, simply because you're ignorant of the characters you're talking about.

Asking you to back your claim is expecting others to do my research? News!

And, I've quite enjoyed the lack of proof that Rhino's strength is in anyway comparable to Wonder Woman's.

How about actually competing against top tiers?

Comparing Rhino to someone with dynamic strength is laughable.

Why? Is it because Savage Hulk is always stronger then Wonder Woman?

Especially considering that the Hulk was, quite clearly, not at planet-smashing levels when fighting Rhino.

Like how Wonder Woman has clearly never fought at light but you still claim she does?

At his base, classic Hulk's strength is very much on par with Rhino's - and minuscule in comparison to Wonder Woman's.

laughing out loud

And, since it seems to interest you; I've no ill feelings towards you, no anger, no getting upset over a comic book message board. Just relaying the facts as they come.

You've relayed facts?

NEWS

Papa Smurph
as i thought

fsticate?

Fuzzy Hawkeye
fsticate?
you keep misspelling it. mhmm

Papa Smurph
fsticate?
fusticate?

even when you edit laughing out loud

kids these days.

Soljer
You aren't asking posters to 'back up a claim.'

You're asking them to substantiate common knowledge. Something no one in their right mind is going to waste their time doing. "Prove Spiderman has web shooters! Prove he can crawl on walls! I don't believe it! Show me!"

Further; Rhino's outclassed by true top tiers. We're talking about the character that's been knocked out by a boot to the face from Captain America.

As mentioned, at base, Rhino's strength is quite comparable to Hulk's. Both of whom are minuscule with respect to Wonder Woman. It'd be nice to see any evidence to the contrary, but we both know you won't be providing any.

Fact are all I deal in. I leave bias and speculation at the door, my friend.

Try it sometime.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Kids these days, bada isn't goin to like that Stacksie

Ha-Son
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Here's a new one...Namor pwns Rhino (who doesn't?):
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/3120/namorrhino12bk.gif
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/7411/namorrhino24lo.gif

Nuff said.

Val, close thread.

Edit: Rhino Disrespect thread

Papa Smurph
You aren't asking posters to 'back up a claim.'

Yup, is this a crime? Back up the claim. Show me show me show me scans of Wonder Woman fighting faster then QS.

You're asking them to substantiate common knowledge.

Well if it's common knowledge there must be zillions of scans of Wonder Woman fighting at light speeds!

Something no one in their right mind is going to waste their time doing.

IOW you have no proof.

"Prove Spiderman has web shooters! Prove he can crawl on walls! I don't believe it! Show me!"

Would you like scans of Spiderman shooting webs and crawling? I'd like scans of Wonder Woman fighting at light. Maybe we can trade?

Further; Rhino's outclassed by true top tiers.

Almost like Wonder Woman......

Exactly like Wonder Woman!

We're talking about the character that's been knocked out by a boot to the face from Captain America.

Couldn't be like that time Batman put Wonder Woman on her ass by smashing her ears!

Both of whom are minuscule with respect to Wonder Woman.

False.

It'd be nice to see any evidence to the contrary, but we both know you won't be providing any.

Hmm how about Hulk being able to go toe to toe with Thor at base levels?

Oh, I guess Wonder Woman is zillions of times stronger then Thor too, she lifted eternity1!!!!!111

Fact are all I deal in. I leave bias and speculation at the door, my friend.

Try it sometime.

Then lets see you

back your claims

Wonder Woman attacks at near light speeds?

Prove it.

Wonder Woman has respectable showings against reputable top tiers?

Prove it.

Wonder Woman is stronger then Hulk?

Oops, that's asking to prove a negative.

Papa Smurph
Nuff said.

Val, close thread.

Edit: Rhino Disrespect thread

Wonder Woman isn't that much stronger then wet Namor.

If she is stronger.

BTW:

I thought we assumed fighting to fullest capabilities?

That nullifies your argument.

SevenShackles
Prodigy, bone-claw wolverine, Jason Todd, Killer moth, Ultimate Dr.Strange,

Badabing
She still doesn't fight faster then QS.

Which has stopped her from getting grabbed before?

So her 1/10 wins with the lasso prevent Rhino from getting 1/10?

Show me. That's what a debate is, you showing me a scan of Wonder Woman fighting faster then QS to refute my claim.

Warned.

Glad to see this is how Badabing debates. You don't seem to understand. People debate who have knowledge of characters. KMC Versus forum rules state characters fight at the best of their ability. Wonder Woman's best is far above Rhino's best. Wonder Woman fighting faster than Quicksilver is not the point. Wonder Woman is fast enough to avoid anything Rhino can do. It's not our problem that you don't know this or ignore that fact. The Respect thread has everything you need. People won't post scans because they know you'll simply ignore them. Warned meant that you need to stop the trolling, it's not me debating. You've failed to prove points and you've failed to flame bait people. The only thing you've succeeded in is affirming that you continue to make the same mistakes on end.

Mindset
Badabing stop acting like you're a mod.

You aren't and I am, deal with it. no expression

As for this thread, Rhino can't beat anyone, EVER.

Papa Smurph
You don't seem to understand. People debate who have knowledge of characters. KMC Versus forum rules state characters fight at the best of their ability.

Which is why Rhino will be getting 1 win against Wonder Woman, especially a bloodlusted Rhino (as said in topic), and people debate who have knowledge of characters? Why does Soljer continue to debate?

Wonder Woman's best is far above Rhino's best.

Rhino's best lets him fight on a peer to peer basis with the Hulk, Wonder Woman's best isn't above that, hence it isn't inconceivable that Rhino can beat Wonder Woman 1/10.

Wonder Woman fighting faster than Quicksilver is not the point. Wonder Woman is fast enough to avoid anything Rhino can do.

And the point is, she isn't, and when asked for proof, you'd rather give warnings then actually provide evidence.

Wonder Woman does not boast combat speed higher then Quicksilver who gets tagged by Rhino level bricks all the time, therefore, to say Wonder Woman can't be hit or grabbed by Rhino, is laughable, really.

It's not our problem that you don't know this or ignore that fact.

What fact?

People won't post scans because they know you'll simply ignore them.

People won't post scans because such scans don't exist, btw.

You've failed to prove points and you've failed to flame bait people.

What point have I failed to prove? Wonder Woman is neither faster in combat then Quicksilver or out of the realm for a Rhino win. You have failed to counter this claim and instead say non-existent proof of this is in a respect thread.

By all means, close the thread and label me pointing out facts and asking for proof as trolling, doesn't make Wonder Woman magically obtain the ability to 10/10 Rhino.

Phantom Zone
Actually though Rhino has beaten Spiderman and Luke Cage.

Raoul
Which is why Rhino will be getting 1 win against Wonder Woman, especially a bloodlusted Rhino (as said in topic), and people debate who have knowledge of characters? Why does Soljer continue to debate?

Wonder Woman's best is far above Rhino's best.

Rhino's best lets him fight on a peer to peer basis with the Hulk, Wonder Woman's best isn't above that, hence it isn't inconceivable that Rhino can beat Wonder Woman 1/10.

Wonder Woman fighting faster than Quicksilver is not the point. Wonder Woman is fast enough to avoid anything Rhino can do.

And the point is, she isn't, and when asked for proof, you'd rather give warnings then actually provide evidence.

Wonder Woman does not boast combat speed higher then Quicksilver who gets tagged by Rhino level bricks all the time, therefore, to say Wonder Woman can't be hit or grabbed by Rhino, is laughable, really.

It's not our problem that you don't know this or ignore that fact.

What fact?

People won't post scans because they know you'll simply ignore them.

People won't post scans because such scans don't exist, btw.

You've failed to prove points and you've failed to flame bait people.

What point have I failed to prove? Wonder Woman is neither faster in combat then Quicksilver or out of the realm for a Rhino win. You have failed to counter this claim and instead say non-existent proof of this is in a respect thread.

By all means, close the thread and label me pointing out facts and asking for proof as trolling, doesn't make Wonder Woman magically obtain the ability to 10/10 Rhino.

she doesn't need to obtain what she already has.

stop trolling.

Erik-Lensherr
Okay. On ignore he goes.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Okay. On ignore he goes.

I did that a long time ago.

Papa Smurph
she doesn't need to obtain what she already has.

stop trolling.

Let's see those scans of her fighting at a quicker rate then Quicksilver.

Until then

stop trolling.

Raoul
Let's see those scans of her fighting at a quicker rate then Quicksilver.

Until then

stop trolling.

thats an official warning.

refusal to stop trolling and refusing to listen to moderators.

Papa Smurph
So, I'm getting warned because you can't back your claims. That's awesome mod abuse.

Raoul
So, I'm getting warned because you can't back your claims. That's awesome mod abuse.

the only abuse here is from you, abusing my precious time...

you made the claim that rhino could take diana, yet havent done a single thing to back it up.

Badabing
So, I'm getting warned because you can't back your claims. That's awesome mod abuse. No, you've been warned 2 times by 2 mods for flame baiting and trolling. Now I'm warning you for bashing mods.

Soljer
How many warning does it take to recommend a ban? Especially the day after coming back from a ban?

Papa Smurph

you made the claim that rhino could take diana, yet havent done a single thing to back it up.

I've explained my stance, Wonder Woman isn't that much stronger then Rhino that he can't trade blows grab and gore her (since she's got that piercing weakness) for 1/10. You've claimed a lot of nonsense and warned me when I asked for proof of said nonsense.

And apparently, non biased posters have pointed out that I've made a point, so obviously it isn't trolling (though I like how saying Rhino wins 1/10 against Wonder Woman is flame bait/trolling).

So

are you going to show some fights that indicate Rhino can't trade blows with Wonder Woman and some battle speed showings that put her faster then QS, or are you going to warn me again and tell me to accept her un-proven quickness and her, apparently, billion times stronger then Hulk and Rhino strength while recommending for a ban because

you can't back your claims

Raoul
I've explained my stance, Wonder Woman isn't that much stronger then Rhino that he can't trade blows grab and gore her (since she's got that piercing weakness) for 1/10. You've claimed a lot of nonsense and warned me when I asked for proof of said nonsense.

you havent proven her strength level, and i warned you because you kept trolling.

you don't like it? tough.

Soljer
I've explained my stance, Wonder Woman isn't that much stronger then Rhino that he can't trade blows grab and gore her

And everyone's still waiting for the slightest bit of evidence for your assertion.

Badabing
I've explained my stance, Wonder Woman isn't that much stronger then Rhino that he can't trade blows grab and gore her (since she's got that piercing weakness) for 1/10. You've claimed a lot of nonsense and warned me when I asked for proof of said nonsense. Wonder Woman is too fast and versatile. She can lasso him up 10/10 times without breaking a sweat. We don't have to explain everything. This is common knowledge for Wonder Woman. You haven't countered her speed advantage or flight. She can move faster than he can react, she can fly above and simply lasso him up, she can bfr him before he can move a step. This is all in the Respect Thread. You've been warned several times since you were allowed back. Stop trolling, flaming and bashing mods. Thanks.

Papa Smurph
Wonder Woman is too fast and versatile. She can lasso him up 10/10 times without breaking a sweat. We don't have to explain everything.

Back your claims

Show Wonder Woman fighting faster then beings Rhino level bricks can tag with regularity. If Wonder Woman has to result to the lasso then that proves Rhino is strong enough to take her as that's generally what she does to people who are capable of beating her.

None of these outrageous claims of Wonder Woman fighting faster then Classic Quicksilver or being more then 1.5x's stronger then Rhino can be found in the respect thread

because they don't exist

Rhino grabs Wonder Woman and gores her for the 1/10 win.

But continue to hide behind the check the respect thread for stuff that isn't there troll argument you've been using, doesn't make you even close to right.

Master-Borg
Rhino is quite pissed that some KMC member wants him to commit suicide by going after Wonder Woman. Rhino may not be Reed Richards, but even he is not that dim.
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2126/141313-rhino_400.jpg

Newjak
Rhino beats anybody, Why cause he's due for a win. no expression

Papa Smurph
you havent proven her strength level, and i warned you because you kept trolling.

you don't like it? tough.

You warned me because

you couldn't back your claims

Fact.

Fact: Rhino has traded blows with Hulk and class 80's-85's generally are within range of Wonder Woman class opponents. I haven't proven Wonder Woman's strength level? That's the Wonder Woman sides job.

Master-Borg
You warned me because

Fact.

Fact: Rhino has traded blows with Hulk and class 80's-85's generally are within range of Wonder Woman class opponents. I haven't proven Wonder Woman's strength level? That's the Wonder Woman sides job.

WW is too fast though.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Master-Borg
WW is too fast though.

Nah, Wonder Woman shouldn't be that much tougher to catch then Spidey.

Though I can imagine a bunch of Wonder Woman fans going crazy at this claim when they can't prove the contrary and I predict a warning for stating the obvious.

Newjak
You warned me because

Fact.

Fact: Rhino has traded blows with Hulk and class 85's generally are within range of Wonder Woman class opponents. I haven't proven Wonder Woman's strength level? That's the Wonder Woman sides job. You mean Rhino trades blows with Hulk until he gets strong enough to batter him, like the Hulk does the Thing no expression

As for Wonder Woman's speed she can travel FTL. Survived being punched with enough force to send her from the sun to Earth in a few panels

As for Rhino overpowering WW. Depowered Juggernaut overpowered Rhino and KOed him in one blow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>