deadpool w. symbiote vs omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
deadpool w. symbiote vs omega red

(is that better?) cool

dat_boi
this is much better although i still think deadpool takes it 6/10

geshien
thumbsup great success!

geshien
wha? do i need to put wolverine in the fight just to get people to talk about it? how bout some feedback, por favor?

Lord Feron
Deadpool takes it. His fighting skills are amazing can go h2h with the likes of Logan and win. The increased strength that the symbiote will give him will should be able to be enough to pound the red's body and not get hurt himself. Since deadpool is already agile and the suit may give him a boost and some kind of warning system like spider sense or being able to see from all directions like carnage. This should keep him sfe from Reds energy absorbing tentacles.

geshien
well, omega red is pretty damn durable. i don't know how long it will be before omega gets his "tendrils" around deadpool. seeing as how the symbiote will have infinite nourishment from dp because of his healing factor, omega can just recharge from him anytime he gets a hold of him and will be able to constantly recharge so long as he gets a hold of him.

and it's not like dp is gonna k.o. him immediately. this fight could drag out.

moreover, omegas' tendril like whips are nearly indestructible, very similar to adamantium. which, has shown to have some affect on symbiotic tissues. at least it seems so.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/untitled-2.jpg

jrodslam
Red still beats DP.

Mindset
Deadpool has enhanced strength, speed, durability, and one of the best, if not the best regens on Marvel Earth before he obtains the symbiote. What will Omega Red even do to put him down? At worst it's a tie for Deadpool.

geshien

Mindset
I know about his Death Spore, but I doubt they would bother Deadpool w/ symbiote enough to do anything.

I've never seen his HF operate in the same league as Deadpool's or Hulk's.

geshien
here's omega reds bio on the respect forum...

Known Powers:

Carbonadium Coils: Omega Red possesses coils composed of Carbonadium in both of his arms. Carbonadium is a cheaper, more malleable version of Adamantium. These coils are highly resistant to damage, although not nearly as durable as Adamantium. He can release these coils and use them in a whip-like fashion, causing great devestation to whatever he hits with them. Omega Red is also capable of using these coils to ensnare targets, restraining most individuals easily due to the durability of the coils.

Life Force Absorption: ability to drain the life force of other humans to sustain his own. Omega Red can do this by ensnaring his victims within his tentacles. At one time the carbonadium in his body had the effect of slowly poisoning him which caused him to need to drain life forces frequently. This is no longer necessary but he still retains the ability to drain life forces. The more life force he drains, the stronger he gets and the faster he heals.

Death Factor: ability to emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his near vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans would be killed in a matter of seconds of exposure, while a being with a heightened endurance can withstand it for minutes or even hours.

Superhuman Strength: Omega Red is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting about 10 tons under optimum conditions.

Superhuman Durability Via Armor: Omega Red wears a suit of bright red armor, composed of an as yet unknown material. This armor, which covers most of Omega Red's body, renders him highly resistant to injury. He once withstood an energy blast from the mutant Chamber, that propelled him a distance of several miles without sustaining injury.

Superhuman Stamina: Omega Red's muscles generate considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human. He is capable of exerting himself at peak capacity for about a day before fatigue begins to affect him. However, he can use the energy he drains from others to enhanced his stamina even further.

Superhuman Agility: Omega Red's natural agility, body coordination, and balance are enhanced to levels that beyond the human body's natural limits.

Superhuman Reflexes: Omega Red's natural reflexes and reaction time are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Omega Red is capable of healing at much greater speeds than that of an ordinary humans. He has proven capable of healing from deep slashes and puncture wounds within a matter of minutes. However, he is able to use the energy he drains from others to enhances his healing powers to higher levels.

Known Abilities: Omega Red is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and military tactician, having defeated foes such as Iron Man and Cable. He was trained in various forms of armed and unarmed combat by both the Soviet government and various organizations throughout the Japanese underworld. Highly intelligent, he has quickly become highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations.

Miscellaneous

Equipment: He also wears a suit of red retro-Russian armor. This armor is sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury.

i think there pretty evenly matched.

dat_boi
no even though this would b a good fight as deadpool could proly do this fight w/o the symbiote it would proly stalemate bit withe the power amp he takes it hands down im not sayin reds a punk but the extra power dp gets from a symbiote gives him at a serious advantage

geshien
Originally posted by dat_boi
no even though this would b a good fight as deadpool could proly do this fight w/o the symbiote it would proly stalemate bit withe the power amp he takes it hands down im not sayin reds a punk but the extra power dp gets from a symbiote gives him at a serious advantage

i disagree. deadpool with no symbiote doesn't stalemate against omega red, at least not very often.

omega red probably gets a 8 or 7/10 majority in a fight against deadpool without the symbiote.

deadpool with the symbiote arguably gives wade anywhere from 7-5/10 ratio against omega red.

at best, the symbiote gives deadpool the edge but not a serious advantage.

again, omega red has superb fighting skills and has a high durability along with a healing factor of his own.

and lets not forget symbiotes are weak to sonics and fire. any outside elements could affect this fight. fires are relatively easy to start.

Doctor-Alvis
Does Omega Red know anything about symbiotes? OR own a lighter?

geshien
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Does Omega Red know anything about symbiotes? OR own a lighter?

he is very intellegent and a mercenary . i'm sure he's at least heard of them.

does he own a lighter? *phft* i dunno.

like i said, it's not hard to start a fire. i suppose it depends upon the setting.

i suppose if deadpool used a grenade or something that could start a fire, omega could use that to his advantage.

dat_boi
Originally posted by geshien

like i said, it's not hard to start a fire. i suppose it depends upon the setting.

i suppose if deadpool used a grenade or something that could start a fire, omega could use that to his advantage. um i thought deadpool only gets his sword or is that only applying 4 ur other topic about symbiote deadpool

geshien
um i thought deadpool only gets his sword or is that only applying 4 ur other topic about symbiote deadpool

sorry, never meant to give you that impression.

yeah, dp gets all his standard equipment.

dat_boi
sorry, never meant to give you that impression.

yeah, dp gets all his standard equipment. oh my bad

geshien
oh my bad

it's cool, you didn't know. it's not a big deal anyways. standard weapons aren't gonna do much too omega red.

dude took a bazooka to the chest. nada.

Jimmy Buggs
will a deadpool sybo combo be able to shoot some sort of projectile bullets instead of webbing?

Doctor-Alvis

i suppose if deadpool used a grenade or something that could start a fire, omega could use that to his advantage.
Would Deadpool really want to be using grenades in this situation? I don't know if comic grenades start fires or not but they're pretty loud.

horrorwolf
Omega Red takes this.

geshien
Would Deadpool really want to be using grenades in this situation? I don't know if comic grenades start fires or not but they're pretty loud.

i'd say a grenade can start fires. especially if it's thrown at something flammable, i.e. a car or gas pipe.

and of course he's gonna use grenades, it's deadpool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
i'd say a grenade can start fires. especially if it's thrown at something flammable, i.e. a car or gas pipe.

and of course he's gonna use grenades, it's deadpool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reds Phermones are flammable.

geshien
Originally posted by jrodslam
Reds Phermones are flammable.

i didn't know his pheromones were flammable.

could i see a scan?

he can direct it too can't he? not just a sloppy a.o.e.

geshien
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
will a deadpool sybo combo be able to shoot some sort of projectile bullets instead of webbing?

i don't see why not.

geshien
i don't see why not.

to be more precise, "bullets" and tendrils are both possible. but i don't know how affective the "bullets" are going to be.

especially considering omega can deflect bullets.

it would have to be an ace shot to get past omegas defenses. like a shot in the eye. pokey

also the scan that i posted with venom and wolverine, appears to suggest that adamanitum tears through symbiotic tissue relatively well. i suppose carbonadium would have a somewhat similar effect.

i don't think the "bullets" will be too effective.

tendrils? i think they'll get by every now and then, because you can tear them but they can reform.

speed and agility would be the key to victory for either opponent. getting that opening, so to speak.

i could see deadpool getting up close and shoving a tendril down omega reds throat and that'd be that. in fact that would probably be his best bet to secure the W.

problem is omega red has an impressive defense and his death spore weakens healing factors. i.e. look at omega reds battles with wolverine. his healing factor counts for nothing against omegas death factor.

the pheromones also have a moderate a.o.e. and he can activate it almost immediately.

it becomes a matter of whether or not the insane healing factor of deadpool stacked with the symbiotes own regenerative properties could withstand the pheromones and any attacks that connect, to get in close enough and rip the beejeezus outta red... literally, well, maybe not literally. i don't know what a beejeezus actually looks like. he could pull out the pancreas or something. i dunno.

i know i'd give up if someone did that to me.

(i'm tired... i'm going to bed...)

jrodslam
i didn't know his pheromones were flammable.

could i see a scan?

he can direct it too can't he? not just a sloppy a.o.e.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1963/wolverine17418ah0.th.jpg

And yea he can direct it as well. He was able to use it to get a porting Nightcrawler i believe.

Doctor-Alvis
also the scan that i posted with venom and wolverine, appears to suggest that adamanitum tears through symbiotic tissue relatively well. i suppose carbonadium would have a somewhat similar effect.
I'm fairly sure it was because Wolverine's claws are super sharp and not some kind of cold iron burning a witch's skin type of deal.

geshien
Originally posted by jrodslam
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1963/wolverine17418ah0.th.jpg

And yea he can direct it as well. He was able to use it to get a porting Nightcrawler i believe.

true.

weird how it doesn't look like fire. maybe it heats up to high temperatures?

geshien
I'm fairly sure it was because Wolverine's claws are super sharp and not some kind of cold iron burning a witch's skin type of deal.

i dunno about that but, i can't really say otherwise either.

can anyone confirm or disprove this theory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.