Master Chief, Arbiter and Shipmaster vs Brutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Setting: Foundry.

Master Chief has: Assault Rifle and Shotgun, frag grenades.
Arbiter: gold Zealot armor/shields- (better and updated), Carbine, Energy Sword, plasma grenades.
Shipmaster: Plasma Rifle, Fuel rod cannon, plasma stickies.

10 Ultra Captain Brutes: Brute shots, Maulers, Spikers, Carbines, spike grenades.
2 Chieftans: Gravity Hammer, uber shields; Plasma cannon, Fuel Rod cannon. Spike grenades.

Blax_Hydralisk
It'd be a tough fight, but I think they can possibly take it.

6/10. Other four times.. just too much firepower.

braz
The Chieftans are gonna be the real problem, especially if they decide to attack when the other Brutes do as well, which they usually don't. Shipmaster's gonna have to really use that Fuel Rod well to at least hold them off while Arbiter and Chief do what they do.

DarkC
10 Ultra Captains and two Chieftains, I'm probably going to give this to the brutes.

The trio's only real hope is to blow their explosives right off the bat, confuse the Brutes a little, kick up some dust.

braz
Originally posted by DarkC
10 Ultra Captains and two Chieftains, I'm probably going to give this to the brutes.

The trio's only real hope is to blow their explosives right off the bat, confuse the Brutes a little, kick up some dust.

Yeah they could do that, but dont forget, Arbiter and Shipmaster got their camo, so that could give them an edge. And Chief, well. We all know Chief is just impossible to kill. big grin cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.