Slade, Nightwing, Batman, and Captain America vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
both Team one and Iron Man have one week of prep

Weapons and equipments are permitted

Iron remains in his standard suit.

Who will win?

Psyquis52
I don't even know where to start here.

There are too many great minds taking on Stark here.
The guy will go down 10/10.
I don't care if he puts on his Thorbuster armor and makes the Hulkbuster sentient. The prep puts it over.
Slade combining resources with Batman combined with Captain's intel and leadership.
It's game over.

tkitna
Batman is the kink in the armor here. With his resources and legendary prep status, he would tip the scales.

I do think that Stark could take a few though.

Bouboumaster
I go with Stark.
Batarang won't compete with the War Machine.

The Pict
Originally posted by Psyquis52

I don't care if he puts on his Thorbuster armor and makes the Hulkbuster sentient. The prep puts it over.
Slade combining resources with Batman combined with Captain's intel and leadership.
It's game over.

Don't disagree with this post thumb up

Thorion
Slade and Bats are enough. Bats could equip everyone with suits that have gone toe-to-toe with Bizarro.

4 Bizzarro's >>>>>>>>>> Iron Man

batdude123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I go with Stark.
Batarang won't compete with the War Machine.

Right... because in one week's time frame, Batman will only have the sense to use batarangs in his fight with Iron Man. smile

The team wins.

Deathstroke

It's game over.
Sounds about right.

iceman24567
Hmm 4 masters of strategical battle against one genius level inventor? I will go with the masters here plus Batman made armors that could go toe to toe with Superman didn't he?

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

BruceSkywalker

It's game over.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmm 4 masters of strategical battle against one genius level inventor? I will go with the masters here plus Batman made armors that could go toe to toe with Superman didn't he?

Not a good thing against a master of robotics AND technopath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.