onslaught vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
please,lets keep the debate civil.
Onslaught(nate,franklyn,xavier,magneto)

Thanos has his tech(sheild....etc)

no bfr

who wins?

xJLxKing
Thanos IMO

Xplosive
Onslaught

skyfather
Originally posted by Xplosive
Onslaught
please explain how? smile

Xplosive
Originally posted by skyfather
please explain how? smile

Because of having Xavier, Magneto, Nate Grey and more importantly Franklin Richards powers.

guy222
onslaught

Dark-Jaxx
Onslaught.

skyfather
Originally posted by Xplosive
Because of having Xavier, Magneto, Nate Grey and more importantly Franklin Richards powers.

imo xaviar physic powers are inferior to thanos's seeing as moondragon with the mind gem couldnt penetrate his physic defenses,same for nate.

thanos can also withstand high end reality manipulation.

magneto is not a threat power wise either,seeing as thanos has shown molecular control over his own body before.

Xplosive
imo xaviar physic powers are inferior to thanos's seeing as moondragon with the mind gem couldnt penetrate his physic defenses,same for nate.

thanos can also withstand high end reality manipulation.

magneto is not a threat power wise either,seeing as thanos has shown molecular control over his own body before.

And Thanos is not a threat to the Franklin Richards power, especially with those four combined, still they only add to the power.

iceman24567
On paper Onslaught should be wicked but he fights like a little *****.

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567

if we go by what they are capable of powerset wise,thanos turns all there x genes off via the power cosmic.

iceman24567
if we go by what they are capable of powerset wise,thanos turns all there x genes off via the power cosmic. Oh really i thought Onslaught could resist due to his powerset?

janus77
Onslaught, pretty definitively.
he tapped into the powers of Franklin Richards, who though still not presenting full scale Celestial powers, was still >>>>> Thanos.

this'll be a contest/debate, the day Thanos uses his own powers to create a pocket universe.

skyfather
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught, pretty definitively.
he tapped into the powers of Franklin Richards, who though still not presenting full scale Celestial powers, was still >>>>> Thanos.

this'll be a contest/debate, the day Thanos uses his own powers to create a pocket universe.

when did onslaught create a pocket universe?

cyberborg84
He didn't. Franklin Richards did, at the end of the Onslaught arc. And Franklin's powers are part of Onslaught's powerset.

Erik-Lensherr
if we go by what they are capable of powerset wise,thanos turns all there x genes off via the power cosmic.

hysterical

dat_boi
onslaught

xJLxKing
This is so stupid! You give one character 1000 powers while you leave the other will barely nothing.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by iceman24567

I agree!

If you just go based on the powersets, than Reality Warpers will win everytime (literally their only limitations are their range of influence(planet,galaxy,universal,etc) and Knowledge/ability to wield there powers effectively)

However in regards to Onslaught he has proven that he can not effectively wield his powers in a manner that will allow him to defeat an opponent of Thanos' caliber.

While Thanos has proven time and again that he is capable of fighting an opponent who trumps him in any specific area, due to his versatility.

In this battle the powers of Xavier,Magneto & X-man are a non factor, this is a battle between Franklin Richards & Thanos. And While I feel that Frank has the ABILITY to defeat most people,I feel that he doesn't have the required experience nor imagination to beat Thanos.

PS-I am not exactly sure but doesn't Franklin have mental blocks to prevent him from accessing all of his power.

PS-Thanos is highly resistance to Reality, Matter, Energy Manipulation ,etc.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I agree!

If you just go based on the powersets, than Reality Warpers will win everytime (literally their only limitations are their range of influence(planet,galaxy,universal,etc) and Knowledge/ability to wield there powers effectively)

However in regards to Onslaught he has proven that he can not effectively wield his powers in a manner that will allow him to defeat an opponent of Thanos' caliber.

While Thanos has proven time and again that he is capable of fighting an opponent who trumps him in any specific area, due to his versatility.

In this battle the powers of Xavier,Magneto & X-man are a non factor, this is a battle between Franklin Richards & Thanos. And While I feel that Frank has the ABILITY to defeat most people,I feel that he doesn't have the required experience nor imagination to beat Thanos.

PS-I am not exactly sure but doesn't Franklin have mental blocks to prevent him from accessing all of his power.

PS-Thanos is highly resistance to Reality, Matter, Energy Manipulation ,etc. I agree with you i would have wrote exactly what you did but im super lazy on week ends.

Tenebrous

thanos doesn't have the power cosmic

Lumby
x gene trick doesnt work on someone with complete molecular control over there body

Terryc250
Onslaught never was able to use franklins powers at full potential, Thanos wins.

BatmanOfGotham
Onslaught...
Thanos won't last for long.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos, cause Onslut is a b!TcH!!#@#

LORD B
Originally posted by Tenebrous
thanos doesn't have the power cosmic
he does.
it was shown in avengers: celestial quest,but it drives him insane when he uses it.

Bouboumaster
On paper, Onslaugt would win.

With the feats, Thanos beat him at least 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.