The Watcher versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight on Mars.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7120/142596-watcher_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/107436-thanos_400.jpg

kandysadumbass
Thanos because Huk is going to one shot a Watcher.

Knowsbleed33
Watcher.

Mr. Slippyfist
Is Watcher smelling his fingers? laughing out loud

batdude123
Long story short... yes.

FearOfBlood
The Watcher wins easy. He's Galactus level.

guy222
watcher

Master-Borg
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
The Watcher wins easy. He's Galactus level. has he ever demonstrated such power?

batdude123
Not really.

janus77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Is Watcher smelling his fingers? laughing out loud
Thanos must be bleeding from some orifice ...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Master-Borg
has he ever demonstrated such power?

He fought him hand to hand once.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He fought him hand to hand once.

are you talking about a what if issue? watcher was put down with one blast

guy222
Uatu's battle with Aron, the Rogue Watcher was impressive

Thanos loses

SevenShackles
watcher watches thanos ..lose

Master-Borg
Originally posted by guy222
Uatu's battle with Aron, the Rogue Watcher was impressive

Thanos loses but Watcher beating another Watcher doesn't tell us how he'd do against Thanos

golem370
They battle sent ripples threw dimenions or something to that effect.

Endless Mike
Watchers are at least Cube level

Terryc250
Watchers r comparable to Celestials, Thanos gets stomped

guy222
Celestials>Watchers

They have met twice. Uatu seemed powereless when the Monolith Gatherer arrived. Exitar the Exterminator was goin to destroy the Watcher race. He slew the gigantic Watcher known as The One

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Terryc250
Watchers r comparable to Celestials, Thanos gets stomped

Celestials would destroy the Watchers. Scathan solos.

Utrigita
The Watcher

Xplosive
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
He's Galactus level.

No, he isn't. Anyway, he should win easily.

llagrok
Personally I think the Watchers are around Odin or Zeus' level. Too high for Thanos.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok
Personally I think the Watchers are around Odin or Zeus' level. Too high for Thanos.

Odin is too high for Thanos... Zeus on the other hand has to prove his worth as he is suspect of weakness. Thanos could beat Uatu. Why? How?

Quasar punked a Watcher once, and Thanos is as far above Quasar as Anihilus was.

Thanos 7/10

Soljer
Surfer's beaten a watcher, hasn't he? I know Quasar has, as well...

Mr. Slippyfist
Watchers are overrated.
Surfer tooked a pimped out version.
Rookie Quasar took one.
Lunatik funked one.

And Hulk is about punch out Uatu or something of the sorts.

leonidas
watchers may well vary in individual power. hard to say. i'd agree that uatu seems to be about odin level. uatu did try to briefly interfere WAYYYY back when g FIRST came to earth. it was uatu who tried hiding the earth from galactus. when g arrived, he basically told uatu to stand down, cuz he was more powerful than uatu. erm

i'd say uatu would beat thanos. i'm not convinced every watcher would do so. i'm just not sure if they vary in power levels, or they job a lot. shrug

leonidas
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And Hulk is about punch out Uatu or something of the sorts.

now THAT would be funny as hell to see! imagine uatu watching with swollen nose a huge honking shiner! laughing out loud

janus77
IF Hulk actually just punches a Watcher, it might not be that big of a deal, but if he fights with the Watcher (and if that Watcher is Uatu), it'd put Hulk way up in the Skyfather+ bracket.

Uatu (the Watcher of Earth, I think) is pretty powerful if I'm not mistaken, he's crossed Galactus a couple of times, though Galactus wouldn't deign to attack anyone for just interfering in his plans but still ...

Originally posted by Soljer
Surfer's beaten a watcher, hasn't he? I know Quasar has, as well...
when? scans/context?
wasn't it the UniLord thing?
he took the blackbodies from that universe/dimension and empowered himself (a power up he still retains) before that fight, iirc.

Utrigita
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=472567

Watchers respect thread I think it needs a Visit if people thinks that Thanos actually stands a chance against a watcher that is going to defend himself and if required kill Thanos.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Celestials would destroy the Watchers. Scathan solos.

They were at war, so logically they should be formidable opponents to Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.