Thor vs Orion (Normal Versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
I am pretty sure this has to have done b4, either way who takes?

Bouboumaster
Thor

guy222
thor

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
thor
thumb up

CaptainStoic
Thor

tkitna
Thor

Rorschach
Thor 6-7/10

TricksterPriest
I don't know about that...... Orion is good enough to take a few. I'll say 5/10 to both of them. This is a really good fight. Though, the speed edge might give Orion the win.

Mr Marvel
These are the standard versions not King Thor.

Nihilist
thor

smashyou
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know about that...... Orion is good enough to take a few. I'll say 5/10 to both of them. This is a really good fight. Though, the speed edge might give Orion the win. What are you basing this on?

fangirl101
this is clearly a tie. both are super powerful idiots. orion is stronger than thor and faster. he can match superman blow for blow. so there you go. thor has that hammer and all those godly powers and control. orion can't match thor when it comes to precise energy control. not that it would matter. when ever they meat a challenge they both lose thier good sense and just act like bruisers who have no other powers anyway. at that point, they would knock each other silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.