Superman(1million) Vs Galactus(average)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay so I don't know to much about Galactus since I am more about Dc. Anyways I know that at Full Power Galactus can destroy the universe(I heard in this forum). So I put him in a average mode. Where he isn't full, nor hungry!

Okay so unless someone sheds some light about Galctus I will say Superman. He can extinguish a star, punch through reality, faster then a tychion, and can move Galaxies.

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

Combat_Guru
Galactus unless 1 million dips himself in the Super-Sun for a day.

xJLxKing
Well the rules do say that they should fight at their best..potential.

guy222
galactus

Master-Borg
based on feats and showings, Superman 1M.

based on powerset alone, Superman 1M.

janus77
Galactus turns Superman 1M into a suppository and shoves him up Darkseid, somewhere where the sun definitely don't shine! yes

Galactus at "Full Power" would consume all realities, I think, according to the scans Mr. Masters put up. and according to Mr Masters himself too, I think (wouldn't want to put words in other people's mouths).

a moderate Galactus would simply sap the sun right out of Superman 1M, destroy and re-mold him into Martian Manhunter and laugh at him big grin

xJLxKing
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus turns Superman 1M into a suppository and shoves him up Darkseid, somewhere where the sun definitely don't shine! yes

Galactus at "Full Power" would consume all realities, I think, according to the scans Mr. Masters put up. and according to Mr Masters himself too, I think (wouldn't want to put words in other people's mouths).

a moderate Galactus would simply sap the sun right out of Superman 1M, destroy and re-mold him into Martian Manhunter and laugh at him big grin
Even though superman one million can destroy a sun even thought he is greatly depowered?

janus77
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Even though superman one million can destroy a sun even thought he is greatly depowered?
half of Galactus' Heralds fart out suns like nothing. it's not a feat worth mentioning in this league.

Galactus at a very weak state destroyed 3 solar systems or something, with a blast. and that was just out of annoyance. oh and a Watcher died in that incident.

Galactus is very powerful, almost like "SSJ" Hulk, but using only half an infinite universe, rather than a full infinite universe shifty

xJLxKing
half of Galactus' Heralds fart out suns like nothing. it's not a feat worth mentioning in this league.

Galactus at a very weak state destroyed 3 solar systems or something, with a blast. and that was just out of annoyance. oh and a Watcher died in that incident.

Galactus is very powerful, almost like "SSJ" Hulk, but using only half an infinite universe, rather than a full infinite universe shifty
I don't know this SSJ Hulk, its probably fake and made up. As for Galactus Heralds well they draw power from him.

Anyways I was saying Superman at a weak state. Superman used his Force Vision to move a galaxy which I believe has around millions-billions of stars

janus77
the SSJ thing was just a joke, nevermind.

no, the Heralds once made are independent of Galactus, they absorb the Power Cosmic from the universe to power themselves.

oh, a regular Galactus has moved his WorldShip, which is the size of a Galaxy iirc, from one end of the Universe to the other, with but a thought.

Superman's getting turned into a suppository no. Darkseid's going to be walking funny for a while yes

xJLxKing
the SSJ thing was just a joke, nevermind.

no, the Heralds once made are independent of Galactus, they absorb the Power Cosmic from the universe to power themselves.

oh, a regular Galactus has moved his WorldShip, which is the size of a Galaxy iirc, from one end of the Universe to the other, with but a thought.

Superman's getting turned into a suppository no. Darkseid's going to be walking funny for a while yes
Superman also moved the Galaxy using his Will Power!!

janus77
Superman also moved the Galaxy using his Will Power!!
Galactus moved one just by looking at it funny!

xJLxKing
Galactus moved one just by looking at it funny!
Well Superman Did as well!!

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sm8il2.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sm9iu1.jpg

Not to mention that he is faster then a moving Tychon

janus77
Well Superman Did as well!!

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sm8il2.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sm9iu1.jpg

Not to mention that he is faster then a moving Tychon
Galactus moves so fast, not even the comic illustrators can capture it!

and when I said Galactus was looking funny I didn't mean that he looked constipated! stick out tongue

Utrigita
To correct you Janus his Worldship isn't Galaxy size, Taa II has the size of a solarsystem, Galactus has however badly weakend showed that he with a thought could teleport the Golden Galaxy through time and space back to it's original position in space.

A feat that didn't drain Galactus considerably but If I remember correctly SP1M had to divert all his solarenergy towards the galaxy in order to stop it, he even acknowlegde that he cannot hold it back.

GahLakTus
Considering what a weak/hungry Galactus is capable of - Superman isn't beating an "average" Galactus.

janus77
Originally posted by Utrigita
To correct you Janus his Worldship isn't Galaxy size, Taa II has the size of a solarsystem, Galactus has however badly weakend showed that he with a thought could teleport the Golden Galaxy through time and space back to it's original position in space.

A feat that didn't drain Galactus considerably but If I remember correctly SP1M had to divert all his solarenergy towards the galaxy in order to stop it, he even acknowlegde that he cannot hold it back.
true, my mistake...

and yes, the scans above state that Superman 1M is using all his energy, but I doubt xJLx was being serious about it smile.

xJLxKing
He only said he needed all his will power. Did I not post the picture, anyways thanks for clearing up the space craft thing.
As for Galactus moving fast. Well obviously a tychon (cant spell it) has no maximum speed, only a minimum speed.

Utrigita
He said directly that he had to divert all his solarreserves to the task and in the second scans he know that he cannot hold it back for long.

xJLxKing
You should read the sentence after that. He says he cant hold it because countless trillions will die. Since it's force vision.

janus77
He only said he needed all his will power. Did I not post the picture, anyways thanks for clearing up the space craft thing.
As for Galactus moving fast. Well obviously a tychon (cant spell it) has no maximum speed, only a minimum speed.
he says so in one of the scans, also there's that constipated face and the Force Vision to demonstrate that he's going all out.

oh and it's Tachyon I think, unless we're talking about the DC character Takion.

Galactus is as fast as he needs to be, as he is capable of warping space-time he could be omnipresent too.

xJLxKing
he says so in one of the scans, also there's that constipated face and the Force Vision to demonstrate that he's going all out.

oh and it's Tachyon I think, unless we're talking about the DC character Takion.

Galactus is as fast as he needs to be, as he is capable of warping space-time he could be omnipresent too.
He can only be Omnipresent if he is at full power, if that what omnipresent mean.
I was talking about tachyon

h1a8

Galactus could never be omnipresent, otherwise he wouldn't need heralds now would he.

h1a8
why can't I delete my own posts?

h1a8
If sentry stalemated Galactus then Superman 1M easily wins. shifty

Terryc250

A moderate Galactus fought Tyrant and countless GALAXIES were being destroyed, wtf is a sun to galactus?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Terryc250
A moderate Galactus fought Tyrant and countless GALAXIES were being destroyed, wtf is a sun to galactus?
The word DE POWERED COME TO MIND. Its like comparing Weak and full Galactus

Lumby
supes 1m is still a solar battery the g man can suck the sun energy right out of him

xJLxKing
Force vision stop the energy from being sucked

Lumby
when did force vision stop energy manipulation ma nizzle?

xJLxKing
When you said being sucked Just like he stopped Solaris attack which was solar energy

Lumby
ok. supes ftw santa

hulkcpbifiussjf
galactus winks at supes and he goes bye bye

Rorschach
Galactus stomps Superman M*.

Utrigita
You should read the sentence after that. He says he cant hold it because countless trillions will die. Since it's force vision.

yeah if he cannot hold the galaxy back countless trillions will die when the impact happens.

Phantom Zone

He was weak at the time and the scans seem to talk about him keeping two galaxies apart.

Terryc250
The word DE POWERED COME TO MIND. Its like comparing Weak and full Galactus
a moderate Galactus destroyed countless galaxies just by fighting someone else.. One galaxy can have up to One Trillion stars, so One trillion stars times Countless Galaxies is? Depowered or on the verge of death destroying a single sun is absolutely nothing to Galactus, a full powered Galactus is the physical manifestation of the universe itself, cut that by 50% and its still way more then enough to take out Superman.

Galan007
For some odd reason,
Superman 1M was unable to defeat Solaris by himself.

Average Galactus is no less than Solaris' equal.

So imo,
Avg. Galactus = Solaris > Superman 1M.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
For some odd reason,
Superman 1M was unable to defeat Solaris by himself.

Average Galactus is no less than Solaris' equal.

So imo,
Avg. Galactus = Solaris > Superman 1M. YOu are kidding right?????? Solaris> Superman 1 mill?

Not only did Kyle need help, but Superman 1M could have apparently beaten Solaris once he applied his force-vision:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr1.jpg

Why didn't Superman 1M go on to defeat Solaris you ask?
Because Solaris sent what Superman 1M thought was a K-Nite rocket directly into the Sun, and S1M thought this rocket would kill Superman Prime, so S1M let down his force-vision
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr2.jpg

How do I know Superman 1M let down his force-vision you ask?

Because earlier he said that his concentration needed to remain on Solaris until it extinguished itself...

But you can clearly see him directing his concentration elsewhere, as he converses with Kyle Rayner, and uses his super-hearing to listen to a conversation between Resurrection Man/Martian Manhunter, on Mars
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr3.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr4-1.jpg

Galan007
YOu are kidding right?????? Solaris> Superman 1 mill?

Not only did Kyle need help, but Superman 1M could have apparently beaten Solaris once he applied his force-vision:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr1.jpg

Why didn't Superman 1M go on to defeat Solaris you ask?
Because Solaris sent what Superman 1M thought was a K-Nite rocket directly into the Sun, and S1M thought this rocket would kill Superman Prime, so S1M let down his force-vision
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr2.jpg

How do I know Superman 1M let down his force-vision you ask?

Because earlier he said that his concentration needed to remain on Solaris until it extinguished itself...

But you can clearly see him directing his concentration elsewhere, as he converses with Kyle Rayner, and uses his super-hearing to listen to a conversation between Resurrection Man/Martian Manhunter, on Mars
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr3.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/kr4-1.jpg You serious?

Those are comments/scans I've already posted... Why in God's name would you repost those, , as though I'd never seen them before? srsly

---

On a sidenote,
Yes. Superman 1M could have beaten Solaris -- but only after he cemented Kyle's GL construct, .

There is really no solid evidence Superman 1M could have beaten Solaris without such outside assistance. smile

xJLxKing
The fact that you wrote it say it enough

Galan007
The fact that you wrote it say it enough Originally posted by Galan007
On a sidenote,
Yes. Superman 1M could have beaten Solaris -- but only after he cemented Kyle's GL construct, .

There is really no solid evidence Superman 1M could have beaten Solaris without such outside assistance. smile

DarkFireLord
Well this is an easy one guys, Galactus match is only met in other real powerfull cosmic entities. come on how could SOM take on a guy that can create life, move entire galaxies in space and time, intelligence above all creations in the universe.

Well alot of you prob have the question ''then why doest he goes back in time to preven this, or to do that'', Galactus is a being who lives by rules and it really takes something really bad for him to break them, example Galactus can consume Suns and as shown once entire galaxies but his role in the universe is to devour living planets to keep the balance in the universe, Prob most of you know of the fact that a fully powered Galactus surpasses Eternity in power and no The Infinity Gaynlets used by Thanos are not as powerfull as Eternity, in fact they surpass him and any other Mayor Cosmic entity excluding The Living Tribunal.

Any how Galactus has never been shown fully powered in the comics but it is stated that a Fully powered Galactus will create the new universe when this one comes to Extiction, this is why Galactus allways say ''One day i shall give the Universe far more than all i have taken from it'' Even i dont know what the hell he means by that but it prob has to do with it.

So i think it's not really Fair to compare Superman 1 Million to an Cosmic entity, even tho Ethernity/Infinity and Death will never let anything happen to Galactus just like that because they see him as Father/Husband/Brother, Ethernity says he sees Galactus as Father/Brother because his merging with the old universe caused the big bang for this one and triggered the creation of Eternity/Infinity and Death sees him as Father/Husband/Brother because of the same reasons of Eternity but allso because of all the life forms that die while Galactus consumes Living planets, Remember that if Galactus dies the whole universe collapses wich means everithing ends so if he goes all goes if he stays, well he just stays wink

I think this is as clear as it can get, anyhow SM 1 Million rocks and it hurts me to get him into such an impossible challenge, get him a better match wink, well he could beat the crap out of the laughable galactus that apeared in the first FF4 show stick out tongue, but the years have changed the backstory and powers around galactus cool

Greets,
DarkFireLord

fangirl101
Galactus is all over the place. Superman 1 million can get some wins in if Galactus can't even eat Earth when he wants to. He was knocked down by Thanos. Surely Superman 1m can do more than that.

DarkFireLord
Originally posted by fangirl101
Galactus is all over the place. Superman 1 million can get some wins in if Galactus can't even eat Earth when he wants to. He was knocked down by Thanos. Surely Superman 1m can do more than that. Thanos was in use of the Infinity Gauntlet, a normal Thanos isnt stupid enough to confront Galactus, just as he stated himself ''Galactus is the very definition of Destruction'', this fight is out of S1M league, now a Death Revived and overpowered Thanos is a better contender vs Superman 1 Million, even tho he would prob lose at the end because of thanos curse.

fangirl101
Originally posted by DarkFireLord
Thanos was in use of the Infinity Gauntlet, a normal Thanos isnt stupid enough to confront Galactus, just as he stated himself ''Galactus is the very definition of Destruction'', this fight is out of S1M league, now a Death Revived and overpowered Thanos is a better contender vs Superman 1 Million, even tho he would prob lose at the end because of thanos curse.
No he wasn't. Thanos didn't use the IG when he knocked Galactus down. Thanos knocked Galactus down so he wouldn't release the Hunger. And for you to even suggest that Thans would be a good fight for Superman 1M. OMG.

Galan007
Thanos was in use of the Infinity Gauntlet, a normal Thanos isnt stupid enough to confront Galactus This is what he was talking about, me thinks:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9324/t1hp2.th.jpg

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
This is what She was talking about, me thinks:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9324/t1hp2.th.jpg

DarkFireLord
No he wasn't. Thanos didn't use the IG when he knocked Galactus down. Thanos knocked Galactus down so he wouldn't release the Hunger. And for you to even suggest that Thans would be a good fight for Superman 1M. OMG. you twist the story, i'm talking about the Cursed Revived Thanos, Cursed to never die, well how would SM1M beat that? only thing he could do is find a way to imprison him in another dimension like they did to him once. BTW Galactus just lets things happen if you know, just as earth heroes, he finds them insignificant to fight them as he stated, and btw Thanos knocking Galactus out how old is that? the Galactus from this era is feared and respected by Thanos ''until he finds new ways to overpower himself, even tho the Thanos of this era allready experienced Ultimate Power and he just gave it up because of it beign boring and ended his quest and lust for power.

fangirl101
you twist the story, i'm talking about the Cursed Revived Thanos, Cursed to never die, well how would SM1M beat that? only thing he could do is find a way to imprison him in another dimension like they did to him once. BTW Galactus just lets things happen if you know, just as earth heroes, he finds them insignificant to fight them as he stated, and btw Thanos knocking Galactus out how old is that? the Galactus from this era is feared and respected by Thanos ''until he finds new ways to overpower himself, even tho the Thanos of this era allready experienced Ultimate Power and he just gave it up because of it beign boring and ended his quest and lust for power.
and your point? thanos can be scattered into atoms. if you think he can't be totally destoyed then that is your opinion. Thanos isn't a match for superman 1million any day. and thanos was able to knock galactus down. I say superman 1million can do far more than that. especially under a super sun.

DarkFireLord
ok to make things short, You saw Galactus fighting when the universe depends on it? instead of just a little discusion? Remember Abraxas that the combined power of all heores and villans could do no harm to him? Galactus revived by Eternity just comes back doesnt hold back and makes toast of the dimensions destroyer.

btw Thanos can be destroyed and shatered but only to reform himself because of his curse, Death made shure he never enters the spirit world wink

Only if Superman gets him to super sun and beats the crap out of him for all eternity? well then u win wink

fangirl101
ok to make things short, You saw Galactus fighting when the universe depends on it? instead of just a little discusion? Remember Abraxas that the combined power of all heores and villans could do no harm to him? Galactus revived by Eternity just comes back doesnt hold back and makes toast of the dimensions destroyer.

btw Thanos can be destroyed and shatered but only to reform himself because of his curse, Death made shure he never enters the spirit world wink

Only if Superman gets him to super sun and beats the crap out of him for all eternity? well then u win wink

As the thread starter stipulated that superman would be fighting under a supersun. Superman 1m while near death punched a whole in the time barrier. Something for you to think about.

DarkFireLord
I know, I love all the SM versions, but as u know an average Galactus had a fight with Tyrant and whole galaxies where shattered, why dont u think about that? so a fully powered Galactus? or one that really doesnt hold back as he allways does? it is another matter because Galactus just draws power cosmic from everything and can even cut the link between S1M and the sun as he has done to other oponents.

they are just from diferent leagues, not a really fair match

psycho gundam
nothing besides another cosmic entity or possibly an uber magical being can beat galactus at average levels without an artifact, to really think not is a fallacy.

heck, galactus turned superman into a herald, though it wasn't OM supes
the level of universal stature is still obviously vast between them.

fangirl101
I know, I love all the SM versions, but as u know an average Galactus had a fight with Tyrant and whole galaxies where shattered, why dont u think about that? so a fully powered Galactus? or one that really doesnt hold back as he allways does? it is another matter because Galactus just draws power cosmic from everything and can even cut the link between S1M and the sun as he has done to other oponents.

they are just from diferent leagues, not a really fair match

so when did galactus and tyrant shatter galaxies? are you talking about thanos' SPECULATION? And where did it say what power lvl Galactus was at when they fought? His power had to have fluxuated since it was over thousands of years that thier battle lasted.

Bentley
Do I need to say anything else? Galan wins.

quanchi112
so when did galactus and tyrant shatter galaxies? are you talking about thanos' SPECULATION? And where did it say what power lvl Galactus was at when they fought? His power had to have fluxuated since it was over thousands of years that thier battle lasted. It was recorded info that Thanos obtained. Galactus also avoided a confrontation with Tyrant due to the collateral damage it could cause.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nothing besides another cosmic entity or possibly an uber magical being can beat galactus at average levels without an artifact, to really think not is a fallacy.

heck, galactus turned superman into a herald, though it wasn't OM supes
the level of universal stature is still obviously vast between them.
I thought Superman 1m was an uber magical being.

quanchi112
Galactus is all over the place. Superman 1 million can get some wins in if Galactus can't even eat Earth when he wants to. He was knocked down by Thanos. Surely Superman 1m can do more than that. Again thanos was amped since this and was at his most powerful. The blast looked impressive but did no real damage.

DarkFireLord
it doesnt say but it is stated that they both where feeding of the cosmic powers of whole galaxies, btw dont you know who Tyrant is?, for if you dont know he is a beignt created by galactus with allmost his same strength and power, powerfull enough to drive him back when he is at a weak state, event tho after that battle Galactus stripped him of most of his powers and Tyrant became more like a Super Powered Thanos, but not a glimp of his former self.

EDIT: Sorry i misunderstood you, yes i was talking about Thanos Spec

fangirl101
it doesnt say but it is stated that they both where feeding of the cosmic powers of whole galaxies, btw dont you know who Tyrant is?, for if you dont know he is a beignt created by galactus with allmost his same strength and power, powerfull enough to drive him back when he is at a weak state, event tho after that battle Galactus stripped him of most of his powers and Tyrant became more like a Super Powered Thanos, but not a glimp of his former self.

Tyrant got hurt by ganymede. and beat 4 herald lvl guys who all attacked him at different times.

psycho gundam
I thought Superman 1m was an uber magical being.
granted but is he at shuma-gorath or domammu level? most likely not.

entities with their own dimensions are really his kind of powerful, maybe full power trigon is a good fight?

quanchi112
Tyrant got hurt by ganymede. and beat 4 herald lvl guys who all attacked him at different times. She was defeated easily. He was nowhere close to being defeated and to suggest otherwise is ignorant.

fangirl101
granted but is he at shuma-gorath or domammu level? most likely not.

entities with their own dimensions are really his kind of powerful, maybe full power trigon is a good fight? no. a weak trigon who is at ten percent of his power lvls can destroy a universe. A full powered trigon would embarrass Galactus.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
She was defeated easily. He was nowhere close to being defeated and to suggest otherwise is ignorant.
what is ignorant is not reading what is posted.

quanchi112
no. a weak trigon who is at ten percent of his power lvls can destroy a universe. A full powered trigon would embarrass Galactus. You dont think if Galactus wanted to that he could become a universal threat.

DarkFireLord
no. a weak trigon who is at ten percent of his power lvls can destroy a universe. A full powered trigon would embarrass Galactus. you really want to c galactus defeated hehehehewink

fangirl101
you really want to c galactus defeated hehehehewink He's a great concept ruined by fantatic fanboy and fangirlism.

quanchi112
He's a great concept ruined by fantatic fanboy and fangirlism. No Galactus is truly a force to be reckoned with. He isnt the most powerful force out there but he has the potential to be outright scary if he wanted to.

DarkFireLord
Originally posted by quanchi112
You dont think if Galactus wanted to that he could become a universal threat. well he certainly can, while stating to consume the energies of whole Galaxies, of just by comitting suicide smile

Sorry i'f based on facts, while it was mr lee himself that said that Galactus has evolved into an complete different beign from what he started at. unless you suggest mr.lee is a fanboy himself.

BTW lets get back on the Galactus ''Average'' S1M topic

Greets,
DFL

DarkFireLord
well he certainly can, while stating to consume the energies of whole Galaxies, of just by comitting suicide smile

Sorry i'f based on facts, while it was mr lee himself that said that Galactus has evolved into an complete different beign from what he started at. unless you suggest mr.lee is a fanboy himself.

BTW lets get back on the Galactus ''Average'' S1M topic

EDIT: btw it's just like the Beyonder was, Nothing cold stop that thing, not even the combined strengh of Multiple versions of Death, Eternity, and Galactuses. this is whty they just made him mortal and killed him, it is called Comic Evolution just like World War Hulk has becomed the Strongest there is in Earth and Smart at the same time

Greets,
DFL

EDIT again, sorry i just wanted to Edit but i hit Qoute instead

TricksterPriest
Supes 1M punches Galactus to prehistoric times.............and Galactus comes right back and eats him and the super sun for dinner.

Yeah, I got nothing. srug Supes 1M will do very well, better than most. But he can't win this without some major assistance.

Only thing I can see is him pulling out the Imperiex Strategy: Dump him at the big bang via boomtube, and let it take him out.

But even that's iffy.

psycho gundam
big time, if the boomtube trick is off by a second galactus could just receive another cosmic egg power boost. and supes may not want to be there when he comes back.

Marvelknight
superdur ftw.

TricksterPriest
big time, if the boomtube trick is off by a second galactus could just receive another cosmic egg power boost. and supes may not want to be there when he comes back.

A possibility. That didn't happen to Imperiex, but then again, different origin.

Utrigita
Imo Galactus ftw

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
Imo Galactus ftw
Nce Sig. eek!

the Darkone
FF 337-341 basically shows that Galactus is omniverse threat, if he wanted to be. Superman 1million has no chance what so ever.

fangirl101
Originally posted by the Darkone
FF 337-341 basically shows that Galactus is omniverse threat, if he wanted to be. Superman 1million has no chance what so ever.

An omniversal threat? What are his Omniversal feats? Darksied is an omniversal threat. Hell So is Thanos.

the Darkone
An omniversal threat? What are his Omniversal feats? Darksied is an omniversal threat. Hell So is Thanos.

Basically Galactus was on the verge devouring his universe and then the whole omniverse, Galactus was devouring everthing in path.

fangirl101
Basically Galactus was on the verge devouring his universe and then the whole omniverse, Galactus was devouring everthing in path.
So he was eating at a constant rate? how does one devour an infinite multiverse let alone omniverse if not all at the same time? To eat at it slowly would mean eating for eternity.

the Darkone
So he was eating at a constant rate? how does one devour an infinite multiverse let alone omniverse if not all at the same time? To eat at it slowly would mean eating for eternity.

Galactus was absorbing everything he was never satisfied, if it wasn't for FF Galactus would've absorbed his universe then the multi-verse then Omniverse, instead he blink himself and that universe out of existences.

fangirl101
Galactus was absorbing everything he was never satisfied, if it wasn't for FF Galactus would've absorbed his universe then the multi-verse then Omniverse, instead he blink himself and that universe out of existences.
would have? so eternity, who was able to raise galactus from death, or death, who wouldn't want everything killed so there would be no more death, or anyone with a cosmic cube, or the celestials, or the tru beyonders, or MJJ, wouldn't have stopped him? wow.

DarkFireLord
Yeah i know, sometime the writers overdo themselfves, one beyonder is able to even cease creation so why not stop him, but the writers of the comic just want a story. I know that Big G is reall powerfull at full, it is atated he could destroy dymensions at full but he can easyli be stopped from a hell lot of cosmic entitiees even before he reaches a good level, wich would be obius seeing what he is doing.

Big G wouldnd do it by himself by 2 reasons actually.

1. allways lived according to the rules of universe so why now?
2. Eternity/Death would just notice and take action or inform others?

he would have to do it really discreetly like the Anti Monitor to acomplish such a feat wich i doubt because of his linkage to Eternity, Death and even The Living Tribunal from wich he represents one of the faces.

Greets,
DFL

Avlon

Isn't that an alternate reality/future?

occultdestroyer
SPITE.

Superman 1M crushes Galactus like a tin can of coke.

GOD vs Metallic junk.
GOD FTW

Terryc250
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SPITE.

GOD vs Metallic junk.
GOD FTW

I hope you're joking... Galactus is above "gods". Galactus wouldn't even bother to fight supes, he'd just send one of his heralds to stomp him.

Mr. Slippyfist
SPITE.

GOD vs Metallic junk.
GOD FTW Originally posted by Terryc250
I hope you're joking... Galactus is above "gods". Galactus wouldn't even bother to fight supes, he'd just send one of his heralds to stomp him.

*Insert facepalm*

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Terryc250
Galactus is above "gods"?

Oh rily?
innuendur

the Darkone
Galactus is above "gods"?

Oh rily?
innuendur

Yes Galactus is above Sky-Fathers and Elder Gods, Hell even Odin was affarid of Galactus. Galactus will devolve Superman with a gesture.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hell even Odin was affarid of Galactus. issue ?

the Darkone
Thor 160

occultdestroyer
Yes Galactus is above Sky-Fathers and Elder Gods, Hell even Odin was affarid of Galactus. Galactus will devolve Superman with a gesture.
That's highly arguable.

Superman Prime was able to survive being atomized (IMO Galactus can't)
Superman 1M is a million times more powerful than Superman Prime.

Superman 1M is basically "Jesus", or maybe even 2-3 times more powerful.
And we all know how powerful "Jesus" is.

the Darkone
That's highly arguable.

What the f**k? are you talking about, Jesus are you smoking crack. SM1 million is powerful but he is not even a Celestail at best a Skyfather or mid level Skyfather . Galactus can destroyed the marvel universe 10x over with his own power and a new will spawn from him.

Mr. Slippyfist
That's highly arguable.

And we all know how powerful "Jesus" is. When did he survive this?
What makes you think Million is more powerful?

Your joking, so I take it that you really think Galactus wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor 160 I believe he only called Galactus 'danger' in that issue...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
When did he survive this?
What makes you think Million is more powerful?

Your joking, so I take it that you really think Galactus wins.
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds

occultdestroyer
What the f**k? are you talking about, Jesus are you smoking crack.
smokin'
Galactus can destroyed the marvel universe 10x over with his own power and a new will spawn from him.
What the f**k?
Lay off the 'shrooms.

Mr. Slippyfist
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds And the comic that comes out tomorrow said 'atomized'?

occultdestroyer
And the comic that comes out tomorrow said 'atomized'?
You don't read DC, do you?

Superman Prime was atomized by the explosion of just ONE Guardian.
The Guardians of the Universe said that it was impossible for Superman Prime to survive being atomized.

Even that wasn't enough to trump his invulnerability, thus he returns in Final Crisis.
He'll me leading the new League of Super-Villains, which we haven't heard of yet.

Bouboumaster
That's highly arguable.

Galactus raise from Death by himself.

Galactus would beat badder Superman One Million that a fat kid beat a glass of Coke.

Mr. Slippyfist

The Guardians of the Universe said that it was impossible for Superman Prime to survive being atomized.

Even that wasn't enough to trump his invulnerability, thus he returns in Final Crisis.
He'll me leading the new League of Super-Villains, which we haven't heard of yet. You just told me he got atomized in a comic that comes out tomorrow, now you try to insult me because you forgot what issue it happened in? no expression

No he wasn't. He was taken apart and removed from the universe atom by atom, and the Guardians knew that if he survived, that he was warped into the multiverse. It wasn't really meant to kill him.

I don't know why you just tried to lie to me, but I thought it was funny at least. srug

occultdestroyer

I don't know why you just tried to lie to me, but I thought it was funny at least. srug
Lie? What are you talking about?

Mr. Slippyfist
Lie? What are you talking about? You didn't think I read DC so you thought you could make me believe that Prime was atomized with no chance of coming back, and he came back.

OneDumbG0

He'll me leading the new League of Super-Villains, which we haven't heard of yet. Superman Prime was removed from the universe atom by atom by the Guardian. He wasn't trying to disintegrate him. They speculated that if he survived the process, he was in the multiverse. It was planned as a BFR from the start and by the Guardians' own words:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8039/supermanprime02yp0.th.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7669/supermanprime03mm2.th.jpg

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Superman Prime was removed from the universe atom by atom by the Guardian. He wasn't trying to disintegrate him. They speculated that if he survived the process, he was in the multiverse. It was planned as a BFR from the start and by the Guardians' own words:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7669/supermanprime03mm2.th.jpg
This just solidifies my argument
that Superman 1M >>>>>> Galactus

OneDumbG0
^ There is nothing that Superman 1M did that Galactus hasn't surpassed. Hell, even comparing Superman Prime and Galactus, Magus had Galactus disintegrated by his CCU's in Infinity War and Galactus, by sheer force of will, reintegrated himself, his ship and the heroes inside it. Y'know, I can't even tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

RageOfTheGods
Okay so I don't know to much about Galactus since I am more about Dc. Anyways I know that at Full Power Galactus can destroy the universe(I heard in this forum). So I put him in a average mode. Where he isn't full, nor hungry!

Okay so unless someone sheds some light about Galctus I will say Superman. He can extinguish a star, punch through reality, faster then a tychion, and can move Galaxies.

By Superman 1 million do you mean Kal Kent or Superman Prime?

So Kal Kent the Herald of Superman Prime?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/DCOneMillion04-11.jpg

Or The Superman Prime himself?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/DCOneMillion04-17.jpg

Just want to make sure who we are discussing here..........

BradBalboa
So Galactus vs Kal Kent... i give this one to the Superman of the 853rd Century !! by the way..whats a tychion ???

Hitman911
Superman 1M=Thanos<Odin<Galactus

Hitman911
Originally posted by illadelph12
Notes:
1. This list is based off of total "power" in all its forms. Individual matchups might mean that someone in a lower tier could beat someone in a higher tier, but we're basing the list on general power levels, not individual matchups.

Current Mainstream Comic Character Tiers

Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Hitman911
Originally posted by illadelph12
Notes:
1. This list is based off of total "power" in all its forms. Individual matchups might mean that someone in a lower tier could beat someone in a higher tier, but we're basing the list on general power levels, not individual matchups.

Current Mainstream Comic Character Tiers

Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

confused

I'm confused.......

Juntai
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Superman Prime was removed from the universe atom by atom by the Guardian. He wasn't trying to disintegrate him. They speculated that if he survived the process, he was in the multiverse. It was planned as a BFR from the start and by the Guardians' own words:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7669/supermanprime03mm2.th.jpg Still looks like an attack, not a BF removal to me. They just noted that IF he survived THE ATTACK, he is in the multiverse and not in the current one any longer.

Them wondering if he survived at all, tells you it wasn't a purposeful bfr.

Hitman911
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
confused

I'm confused....... S1M is considered Sub-Skyfather on the same plane as Thanos thus being nothing compared to Galactus who is several TIERS higher!!!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Juntai
Still looks like an attack, not a BF removal to me. They just noted that IF he survived THE ATTACK, he is in the multiverse and not in the current one any longer.

Them wondering if he survived at all, tells you it wasn't a purposeful bfr. They never called it an "attack." Ever. The Guardians are like Watchers, they almost never attack or even defend. They attacked the Anti-Monitor in Sinestro Corps War and... I think that's it. They didn't even come out and defend Oa when the Sinestro Corps made their opening attack on their citadel and GL's were dying left and right. Hell, they even BFR'ed Doomsday. If it was meant to be an attack to disintegrate, how could the Guardians even begin to postulate that Superman Prime might be in the multiverse? If you intend to vaporize someone, where does the idea of "Oh yea. But y'know, he might have gotten warped into the multiverse" come into their heads? Cmon, now. That's stretching it.

They thought they incinerated Cyborg Superman and they just ignorantly say that Cyborg Superman was "turned to ash." The fact that they talk about SMP being warped into the multiverse IF he survived the process, is clear evidence that they intended to BFR him, because such a result would never pass through their mind if that wasn't their intention from the start.

Every single comment the Guardians actually make is geared towards a BFR, "... rid this universe of your black soul," "Prime's body was removed from this universe..." "If he survived, he was warped into the multiverse."

Now if the Guardians had left it at "... rid this universe of your black soul," then that could totally be read both ways, as pure disintegration with murderous intent OR as literally removing his threat from this universe. As it stands, with how the Guardians discuss it afterwards, it was clearly a BFR from the start. The idea of them talking about if he survived the process speaks to the rather devastating effect of the method they employed to do so.

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Hitman911
S1M is considered Sub-Skyfather on the same plane as Thanos thus being nothing compared to Galactus who is several TIERS higher!!!

Shouldn't Kal Kent have evolved way way beyond someone like Pre-Crisis Superman and Prime in power..........which should place him way beyond Skyfather level..........

In his own timeline should he not be the second strongest incarnation of Superman.............

Lord Prime
Shouldn't Kal Kent have evolved way way beyond someone like Pre-Crisis Superman and Prime in power..........which should place him way beyond Skyfather level..........

In his own timeline should he not be the second strongest incarnation of Superman.............

agree

Endless Mike

Speculation.

Going by feats, Galactus wins

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Speculation.

Going by feats, Galactus wins
You mean the way he gets beaten 85% of the time?

kgkg
You mean the way he gets beaten 85% of the time? If he didn't get beaten there would be no marvel comics.

Also most of his defeat comes when he is extremely weak , ignore his opponents etc

Even a Hungry Galactus can vaporize most of marvel heroes

occultdestroyer
Still Superman 1M.

Superman 1M is like Tangent Supes and Hank Henshaw combined on roids!!

BTW, I'm talking about Superman Prime 1M

ultimatethor
Galactus no problems

Utrigita
Still Galactus for the win.

fascistcrusader
The Silver Surfer would take down Superman no problem thanks to the Power Cosmic, Galactus takes this easily.

vansonbee
Galactus wins, 10/10

Zack Fair
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
The Silver Surfer would take down Superman no problem thanks to the Power Cosmic, Galactus takes this easily.

hahahaha....No.

Unless you're talking about Surfer vs regular Supes. If you're talking Surfer vs Supes 1 Million Surfer gets bitchslapped.

As for this thread I dunno, Galactus 9/10

DestinyGuy678
golden superman should win

FãrǾùK DZ
superman prime one million Win's
And you do know he is omnipotent right? And said to be top 3 most powerful DC characters after Presence, Spectre etc. Galactus isn't even top 5 in Marvel to my knowledge.

Big G needs his heralds to work for him, or he'll starve to death..I'm pretty certain SMP1 Million don't need to eat and could take any planet in the universe with ease without aided help.

RealityWarper
Galactus kills SPOM without trying.

thingy150
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Galactus kills SPOM without trying.

Hey reality warper, dont you have an account on comic vine. sup

Time Immemorial
Stalemate. Gold prime cannot die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.