Nick Fury & Punisher vs Black Panther & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Both sides have just standard equipment, and the fight takes place in a big warehouse full of crates and cover(that old standby, stick out tongue )

Which team wins?

I'm putting money on the first team, because although bullets from team 1 wouldn't have effect on BP's suit, DD isn't bulletproof, and together Frank and Nick can probably plug him, if DD doesn't beat Frank first. If DD goes down quickly, then Fury and Punisher can take BP with a combined effort, most likely.

Etrigan
Bump.

Shieldbou
Black Panther and Daredevil certainly seem the more agile team, they could navigate and cooperate easily through the terrain. Nick and Punisher are pretty heavily equipped anyway and would probably dominate the fight, not to turn down the fact that Panther and Devil could land in some good hits, but they would need to fall back pretty quickly if they don't want to get hurt badly. If Nick and Punisher were to run out of ammo, I think that would give Devil and Panther a good chance to attack, but seeing as they're standardly equipped Nick and Punisher are generally armed to the teeth. It would be interesting to see, but my money is on team 1.
Nice scenario, Etrigan.

Shieldbou
Bump.

And another point to raise, Punisher could hold of Panther and Daredevil with a lot of ammo while Nick planted a few traps, snare, mines etc. around the field. He's great at improvising on the spot too, so it wouldn't be much of a problem if he was intercepted.

Endrict Nuul

Etrigan
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Points or reasons make things far more interesting.

Soljer
Team two, most definitely.

Shieldbou
You think? I totally disagree. Where DD has smashed Punisher before, Nick Fury has a lot of equipment and firepower also. It would be hard for Black Panther and DareDevil to make an advance.

Etrigan
Yeah, I agree there. First team, probably 6/10. They could hold off the second team with sheer firepower. And remember Fury is a damn solid H2H combatant, could probably beat DD. He can hang with Wolverine, so I don't see why he couldn't take DD down if they haven't managed to shoot him.

Shieldbou
Black Panther is bullet proof, but the sheer force of all the bullets wouldn't exactly give time to think, nor suitable conditions for him to land some good hits in.

DestinyGuy678
black panther has technology that destroy fire arms (in black panther he disarmed an entire wave of mafia men wit ha wave of his hand)

so there goes their gun advantage

Zeitgeist
Team 2

batdude123
^^^

leonidas
team 2 should beat them for a very solid majority.

batdude123
If not, every single time.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Soljer
Team two, most definitely.

Priest
Team 2, guns are overrated.

seaapple
Team two has powers and one is bulletproof, team one are dudes with guns.

I say team two majorly wins.

But what is the scenario? In an arena is different than on city streets.

Etrigan
I think Fury's non-guns skills are being seriously underrated. The man carries everyday object explosives as well as being a very good H2H fighter who has been shown to go toe-to-toe with Wolverine and put up a damn good fight.

jrodslam
With standard equipment, Furys weapons can be a big ?, lol. H2h wise, hes the 2nd best h2h there imo.

Ill give team 2 a slight majority. Slight.

dat_boi
team 1

Etrigan
Originally posted by jrodslam
With standard equipment, Furys weapons can be a big ?, lol. H2h wise, hes the 2nd best h2h there imo.

Daredevil being 1st?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Etrigan
Daredevil being 1st?

yes Yup.

Etrigan
I'm with you on that one.

But although guns may be "overrated," can Daredevil dodge gunfire from both Fury and Punisher? Punisher has confessed that he often misses DD on purpose, and though T'Challa can't be harmed by bullets (bloody Vibranium) a combined H2H effort from Punisher and Fury could probably KO him eventually. If DD and BP could get to Fury and Frank and attack them H2H at the same time, then they'd probably lose, but I think they could be held off for a while with gunfire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.