Count Dooku's backstory? (from ep.II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
I was just wondering how much of Dooku's backstory was mentioned in ep.II. I was going to watch it on Spike again but I missed it. The reason I was wondering was because a friend of mine was telling me that he was lame because they didn't say where he came from or anything. If anyone remembers any specific scenes that'd be great. thumb up

Elite Hunter
Not much in the movie other than he was a former jedi(yoda's padawan and Qui-Gon's master) and a poilitical idealist but in the Revenge of the Sith novel it has an interesting passage prior to his death.

Deathstroke
Thanks a lot Hunter.

queeq
Wow.. some research.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by queeq
Wow.. some research.

Or copy and paste confused

queeq
Hush.

Darth Raizen
Well, here is some more information about Count Dooku, before and after Episode II.

Count Dooku

Lord Knightfa11
ha! wookiepedia....

Darth Raizen
Yes... I know.

Tangible God
Lol. Raizen.

Darth Raizen
XD

queeq
Smart

JediRobin23
Still EU. Had to say it

queeq
Of course.

Jovan
the text makes it unclear to me if Dooku left BEFORE Quigon died or AFTER

queeq
Indeed.

Jovan
One of the texts there says he left BEFORE and already had contact with Sidious... but what about the rule of two than?

queeq
Sounds like EU.

Lord Knightfa11
just say episode one when yoda says "always two there is" instead of "rule of two".

queeq
I meant Dooku's backstory

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Jovan
One of the texts there says he left BEFORE and already had contact with Sidious... but what about the rule of two than?

Clone wars showed the "rule of two" meant nothing as any darkside applicant was recruited and used...the movie showed dooku trying to recruit anakin making him try to use darkside... anger etc...( although in audio book dooku wanted obi wan..sentimental old fool was his undoing..hehe) but anyways... always two there is ..just means that 2 rule...the rest are pawns...IMO????question

queeq
Summin like that.

Jack Daniels
yeah..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.