Female Twi'leks and Female Zeltrons - Whores of the galaxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Do you think some are? eek!

Neo_Version 7
I wouldn't be surprised.

Aayla is classy though.

Light_Sith
They look like they take it up the ass for sure.

Add an anklet in there and I'm game.

Blue_Hefner
Alema Rar certainly seemed like one

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Alema Rar certainly seemed like one

I like Lumiya's description of her: Bugslut. But yeah, she was a whore.

Darth Exodus
They're aliens. You can't judge them by human standards.

Gambler
Zeltrons? What's that?

sweersa
Originally posted by Gambler
Zeltrons? What's that?

Who knows, likely some race seen twice briefly in the movies that are popular in the EU for whatever reason.

Neo_Version 7
"When you've been in this business as long as I have, you learn a few things: Nothing's more dangerous than arguing with a Wookiee, nothing's more foolish than gambling with a Jedi, and nothing's more alluring than a Twi'lek dancer. But I'm here to tell you that last one is wrong. If you like your humanoids flexible, svelte, enthusiastic, and in multiple shades of red, then the most beautiful people in the galaxy are on Zeltros. Who needs Twi'leks?"
―Ruudi Buundaz

Saw a couple and they're really nothing to write home about.

Light_Sith

truejedi
somebody put up a picture of a zeltron? That's not the same as a zabrak is it?

Blue_Hefner
That Zeltron from KOTOR 2 (i don't remember the name) seemed very promiscuous, even you're female in the game

Pyron_Knight
And if they are?
Whore isn't a bad thing.

Light_Sith

sweersa

Dark-Jaxx
They are prettiest with their eyes plucked out, lips sewn shut, and limbs severed.

truejedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
They are prettiest with their eyes plucked out, lips sewn shut, and limbs severed.

WTF?

The big EH
They are prettiest with their eyes plucked out, lips sewn shut, and limbs severed. that is one of the creepiest most ****ed up thing i've ever read, and zeltrons are essentially really hot female chicks, except they are pink to red in skin colour, delilah blue it one.

as for them being the whores of the galaxy, definately. i'd say twiliks moreso than zeltrons. twiliks probally have more sensitive vaginal areas and therefore enjjoy it more than your average human female

Light_Sith

No way.

I have a foot fetish and tongues have their function.

Even if not for the foot fetish, all limbs serve to please.

Pyron_Knight
The Twi'leks and Zeltrons would need their mouths firmly able of opening to perform...certain acts.

They don't need the eyes though.

Don't tell me you guys never thought, looking at those two gaping holes in Visas' face, what you could use them for...

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
The Twi'leks and Zeltrons would need their mouths firmly able of opening to perform...certain acts.

Don't tell me you guys never thought, looking at those two gaping holes in Visas' face, what you could use them for...

I agree that they must have their mouths open (and their limbs intact) so that they can kiss and cuddle.

As for your comment about the eyes, what had you envisioned?

Explain to me in detail and I will take notes for future reference.

I am interested in the psychology of sexual preference.

Pyron_Knight
Well, as with most things in life, the longer you are exposed to the same thing, its impact of whatever it is is steadily lessened.
This rings true for the orifices typically used in sex such as the vagina or anal cavity.

Thus, by removing the eyes, you open not one, but two, brand new holes with which you have no experience and thus are hit full-on with the impact of a new experience.

Light_Sith
Well, as with most things in life, the longer you are exposed to the same thing, its impact of whatever it is is steadily lessened.
This rings true for the orifices typically used in sex such as the vagina or anal cavity.

Thus, by removing the eyes, you open not one, but two, brand new holes with which you have no experience and thus are hit full-on with the impact of a new experience.

Not always so simple - it depends on the mechanics of ones masturbation technique for one. We are not all typical.

Never the less, you have done well.

Dark-Jaxx

Don't tell me you guys never thought, looking at those two gaping holes in Visas' face, what you could use them for... 1. But with them sewn, you can then rip them open to provide extra bloody lube.

2. Oh, I have, I dream about pushing it through the front of her skull and into her brain.

ThoraxeRMG
I come back and a a disturbing conversation happens...

Darth Exodus
I seriously think I might hurl.

sweersa
LOL

I hope a mod doesn't see this...

Council#13
*cough* Prudes. *cough*

Master_Starbuck
Lol...no this is disturbing.

Master_Starbuck
It's okay to oggle women but there's a time and a place for it.

Women should just generally be treated with respect.

Satauros
wtf is all this happy horse sh1t!?

truejedi
1. But with them sewn, you can then rip them open to provide extra bloody lube.

2. Oh, I have, I dream about pushing it through the front of her skull and into her brain.

one of the more disturbing things i've really ever read...

Sesse
Yeah. Suck my Lekku!

chik4lit
Originally posted by Master_Starbuck
It's okay to oggle women but there's a time and a place for it.

Women should just generally be treated with respect.

Genereally? Meaning, there are exceptions. Wow, I'm curious.

Sesse
Originally posted by chik4lit

You are not one of them. Just in case you were curious...

Rule of thumb: Best time is now and the best place is here.

Blax_Hydralisk

There are always exceptions. stick out tongue

Happy_Sith

Curious as to what?

Females that do not get respect?

If so, I can provide some examples - just ask.

UltimateStryfe
lekku = reins

sweersa
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
lekku = reins

LOL Hahahahaha

I bet a lot of people here won't get it. (It is a star wars forum after all) lol jp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.