MAELSTROM vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
the scintific prison holding bruce banner gets broken into by maelstroms creations. they abduct the sedated banner and make their way to their hq.

banner wakes up on a laboratory bed with maelstrom holding a scalpel over him right as he was about to make an incision, this angers him enough to cause him to skip levels or power all the way to wwh levels.

after trashing his men, hulk turns his attention on maelstrom.

what happens next?

golem370
Maelstrom can absorb a planets worth of kinetic energy it would be a hell of a fight. If this isn't uber strom

psycho gundam
no not anomaly, but yeah this is a continent sinking fight

golem370
Should have made this no battle field removals

psycho gundam
guess i have to do that now then, NO BFR

Galan007
WWH.

guy222
WWH

Tazer
Yo.

I dont know wat WWH could do to the man who can simply stop him from moving OR stop his heart from beating......

that being said in-comic we would likely see WWH take the win here due to *something* going wrong on Mael's end.

Tazer

psycho gundam
thats why i made the thread, hulk is physical power, strom is an absorber of potential energy, it is a tough call

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
I dont know wat WWH could do to the man who can simply stop him from moving OR stop his heart from beating...... I'd agree, had I seen Maelstrom perform something similiar on a WWH-level being... but I haven't. *shrugs*

psycho gundam
but he could though. a heart attack would slow the hulk down

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but he could though. a heart attack would slow the hulk down Originally posted by Galan007
I'd agree, had I seen Maelstrom perform something similiar on a WWH-level being... but I haven't. *shrugs*

Tazer
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd agree, had I seen Maelstrom perform something similiar on a WWH-level being... but I haven't. *shrugs*

why would the being have to be WWH-lvl??

I dont see how his boosted STR would make any difference here, especially given his durability didnt gain the same increase.......

Tazer

psycho gundam
what no "yo", tazer what gives?

Tazer
Yo.

...................DOH!!!

knew I fergot somethin'!!

Tazer

Kutulu
Originally posted by Tazer
why would the being have to be WWH-lvl??

I dont see how his boosted STR would make any difference here, especially given his durability didnt gain the same increase.......

Tazer

WWH's durability increased along with his strength and regeneration. Example regeneration increase: includes when poisoned with a custom made toxin to attack him using his own DNA, he overcame it when Cho made him angry enough, example durability increase: Taking many energy attacks that would have decimated him before and shrugging them off. Normally Wolverine wouldn't have difficulty penetrating his skin either, which he did during WWH.

psycho gundam
I think a lot of people are sleeping on maelstrom, he is a thanos level bastard and once mocked thanos while he held the infinity gauntlet.

thanos said that he was god and in response maelstrom said he is an atheist then.

Endrict Nuul
Maelstrom FTW

King Kandy
I think a lot of people are sleeping on maelstrom, he is a thanos level bastard and once mocked thanos while he held the infinity gauntlet.

thanos said that he was god and in response maelstrom said he is an atheist then.
Um that was back when Maelstrom was the anomaly.

The worst part? Even if he was the anomaly in this thread I bet FearOfBlood would still vote for him.

Kutulu

That was when Maelstorm infused with an abstract being called Anomaly.

psycho gundam
sure but that was a attitude feat not power, maelstrom is nobody's *****

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH's durability increased along with his strength and regeneration. Example regeneration increase: includes when poisoned with a custom made toxin to attack him using his own DNA, he overcame it when Cho made him angry enough, example durability increase: Taking many energy attacks that would have decimated him before and shrugging them off. Normally Wolverine wouldn't have difficulty penetrating his skin either, which he did during WWH.

beyond the 1 line where Logan states that he's harder to cut, that actually flies false in light of other instances of him being severely dmg'd those a-metal cluster bombs (which ened up imbedding scattershot all over his body), Logan *still* cutting him up (and even taking out his eyes AND digs into his arm), Warpaths vibe-knives digging into almost their hilt, and lastly Cyke being aable to flay skin off his body (even tho he was strong enuff to move thru it).

if his durability had increased like his STR & regen had, I dont think we'd have seen *anything* affect him to be perfectly honest......

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.