New X-men vs. Young Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678

Prodigy vs. Patriot
Wiccan vs. Pixie
Hulkling vs. Rockslide
Hawkeye vs. X-23
Stature vs. Gentle
Speed vs. Surge
Vision vs. Mercury
Iron lad vs. Hellion

then both teams all out

takes placed in a city street

Black Adam
Speed explodes them all.

DestinyGuy678
I think the new x-men take most of them

The Pict
hmm

Prodigy vs. Patriot - Depends on who's knowledge Prodigy posses at the time so I'll have to say patriot.

Wiccan vs. Pixie - Wiccan

Hulkling vs. Rockslide - Hulkling

Hawkeye vs. X-23 - X-23

Stature vs. Gentle - Really not sure

Speed vs. Surge - Surge could probably take this as long as she avoids being "blown up"

Vision vs. Mercury - Again not sure.

Iron lad vs. Hellion - Hellion.

Just what I think anyways.

DestinyGuy678
I really think prodigy beats patriot, prodigy has rcently had his mental block removes, his powers has been stopped, but now he remembers everything he had absorbed before (he's a better fighter than wolverine and just as smart, possibly smarter than beast)

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

Prodigy vs. Patriot
Wiccan vs. Pixie
Hulkling vs. Rockslide
Hawkeye vs. X-23
Stature vs. Gentle
Speed vs. Surge
Vision vs. Mercury
Iron lad vs. Hellion

then both teams all out

takes placed in a city street

*Prodigy would take Patriot with ease.

*Wiccan should beat Pixie because I don't think she knows how to use her soul dagger. The Soul dagger nullifies magic so in essence Pixie could still win but I don't think she knows that the soul dagger can do that.

*There's nothing Hulkling can do to put down Rockslide permanently as he's a psychic entity. Rockslide can keep reforming.

*X-23 with ease.

*I give this to Speed due to that recent speed feat in that Young Avengers Mini. I've never seen Surge go that fast before. I don't think I've ever seen her react to something that fast either.

*Vision can create electricity can't it? It should win.

*Hellion should take that quite handily.

Going all out, I'd give it to the New Avengers because of Speed. The New X-Men aren't able to counter that unless Surge is also able to move as fast as him. If the New X-Men can find a way to counter Speed then they'd take this quite handily as Wiccan needs Gestures and Chants while Hellion just needs to think to KO most of the other team.

DestinyGuy678
surge's lightning powers do give her a slight advantage so shes able to use radial attacks

is speed as fast as lightning?

naruto2424
i'm feeling the new x-men

DestinyGuy678
I Think i nthe all out battle gentle helps a lot..he's bsaically a miniature hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.