Aquaman vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
This may have been done before, but I didn't find it when I did a search for it.

Battle takes place in a ten square mile pool, one mile deep. There is no marine life. Standard equipment, no tridents or swords. Namor is in his black suit.

Who wins?

psycho gundam
i want to say namor one shots but dc keeps trying to keep aqua man relevant with upgrades. by now he can control wat......nevermind.

iceman24567
Namor would be stronger but Aquman has so many other bullshit powers not sure.

Zeitgeist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438467&highlight=title%3A%28aquaman+vs.+namor%29

And Aquaman mindrapes

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438467&highlight=title%3A%28aquaman+vs.+namor%29

And Aquaman mindrapes lulz "aquafag", thanks xmeat for that gem

Bouboumaster
Aquaman...

gets stomped.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Aquaman...

gets stomped.

No, not really

Neo_Version 7
I want to say Namor as well.

But Aquaman for the win.

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i want to say namor one shots but dc keeps trying to keep aqua man relevant with upgrades. by now he can control wat......nevermind.

Aint that the truth

cdtm
Aquaman commands everything that lives in the water.

Namor lives in the water.

namorsubby
Last time aquaman used telepathy? Current?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by namorsubby
Last time aquaman used telepathy? Current?

He used it in the latest issue of JL, which came out 3(?) days ago.

cdtm
Seriously though, how come I've never heard that argument before?

People argue stupid things like he should command Godzilla, because he happens to live in the water. Should be a natural to troll that he commands Namor like one his sea horses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.