Daredevil vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight in NYC.

golem370
I like Beast in this fight.

Beast- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Beast

batdude123
Daredevil, imo.

Eternal Idol
In a comic? I'd put my money on Daredevil. Here on KMC? Beast should win this every time. He's that much stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable than Daredevil. In a real-life scenario, skills wouldn't be enough to overcome those advantages.

psycho gundam
up close and personal is where the beast can shine in this fight, he does after all have 10+ ton strength, agility rivaling spider-man, and his feet can be used as extra arms with just as much dexterity.

and if this is current hank, add a handy healing factor to his power set.

beast can oneshot dd if he lands a punch/kick and if he gets a hold of dd, dd cannot break free without extreme effort and creativity.

dd most likely would win but beast will put him through his paces to say the least.

Etrigan
DD could win, but he's going to have to be fast as all hell because if Beast connects with any proper hard kicks, or gets him in a hold of some sort, then he's finished for good.

DD 5.5/10 (provided he can be acrobatic enough and use enough combat creativity to bring Hank down, which will be quite a task.)

jrodslam
This has been done before.

DD for the slight majority imo. Beasts record against street lvl type opponents isnt the best.

Etrigan
I must admit I'm not an expert on how Beast fares against street level enemies. I still think it would be a tricky win for Matt though.

tkitna
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
In a comic? I'd put my money on Daredevil. Here on KMC?

I agree

dat_boi
Beast

BUSTER1
I reckon Beast for the definite win.

llagrok
Beast.

Daredevil1
Daredevil.

Beast has a bad record against Logan, Daredevil, and Captain America.

DD is just too skilled and Beast himself stated he didn't have the agility card after he met DD.

Beast does not go down easy though he's impressed me in one encounter with Logan. But thats not enough.

CaptainStoic
Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.