Black Adam vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelmech_Ra
These are two of my favorite comic book characters, and I'm not sure who would win. My gut says Thor would win, but I'm not sure why.

Who do you think would win, and why?

batdude123
Who's Black Adav? peaches

Kelmech_Ra
Well, it was supposed to be Black Adam vs Thor, but I can't seem to edit my post.

Captain REX
I don't think members can edit the thread title after they've made it...

... but I can, so it's fixed. smile

batdude123
Now you've made me look like an ass. sad

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
Now you've made me look like an ass. sad You do a remarkable job of that yourself biscuits

batdude123
But a hot, sexy ass nonetheless.

Newjak
But a hot, sexy ass nonetheless. Perhaps sad

Juntai
Now you've made me look like an ass. sad It still says Adav on the OP's title, although not the tread title.

Faceman
This is like the best thread idea ever !

silverRIDER2553
thor

Bouboumaster
Thor

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Captain REX

... but I can, so it's fixed. smile Actually, you can. Just need to do it within the 15 minutes, etc.

Kelmech_Ra
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Actually, you can. Just need to do it within the 15 minutes, etc.

That's what I found out. I made the thread, ate dinner, and came back to that horrible typo, and couldn't fix it!

Anyways, to those who say Thor would win: why do think so?

llagrok
Originally posted by Captain REX

... but I can, so it's fixed. smile

Can anyone remember who used to have a similar sig?

joesha28
Thor is his classic form ranges from Hulk to Thanos now with the Thorpower..we hav a budding Skyfather

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by joesha28
Thor is his classic form ranges from Hulk to Thanos now with the Thorpower..we hav a budding Skyfather

He was a skyfather for a while.

Current Thor wins against BA a majority even if Adam's agressions would give him an early lead. Classic would probably be messed up pretty badly 7 out of ten.

zeel
i would say thor.

thors advantage of power houses like superman ,Ba and captian marvel is he has a variety of skills not just brute strength(thor is weaker then all 3 of the above)

between power duribility magical resists his hammer and everything els, id say thor.

if its a slug fest its easily going to BA, and thor is no wuss when it comes to slugging it out.

I have said it before and ill say it again. Superman,thor,captian marvel and BA are all capable of defeating each other at any given time.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by zeel
i would say thor.

thors advantage of power houses like superman ,Ba and captian marvel is he has a variety of skills not just brute strength(thor is weaker then all 3 of the above)

between power duribility magical resists his hammer and everything els, id say thor.

if its a slug fest its easily going to BA, and thor is no wuss when it comes to slugging it out.

I have said it before and ill say it again. Superman,thor,captian marvel and BA are all capable of defeating each other at any given time.

no expression

Ricardo Potter
I suppose Black Adam wins...Not entirely convinced know.

XJezebelX
Black Adam.

Eon Blue
Adam.

Classic NES
Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Classic NES
Thor.

Enyalus
Thor.

guy222
thor

Silent Guardian
I'd say Thor wins a majority of the time.

cloud102
Adam.

Eon Blue
Old thread; Adam wins.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Old thread; Adam wins.

yea a free butt whooping. big grin

cloud102
Adam kills Thor. Which Adam would do.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by cloud102
Adam kills Thor. Which Adam would do.

ha in your dreams! eek!

Raoul
even split imo... adam is stronger, imo, but thor has the versatility to bring his own element to the fight...

if thor wasn't so intent on slugging it out so much, i'd give him the majority...

Silent Guardian
I do not see why you think BA is stronger than Thor. Thor is one of the baddest dudes out there. He can take on the Hulk and Silver Surfer. And in some incarnations he is close to Odin level.

Now for some reason why do i get the felling if Thor and Cap Marvel ever dished it out Thor would win. Say if marvel and DC were ever crazy enough to pair the two against each other in some gigantic comic book where both universes collided. Now if this ever happened I am sure Thor would win. With that said since Cap. Marvel and BA are basically the same, who knows Marvel might be stronger. But the point is Thor wins. Too bad to my knowledge no story like this exists (lol).

Okay you can disregard my last paragraph. But seriously why do people think BA would win, especially when Thor wallops him with his hammer.

Raoul
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I do not see why you think BA is stronger than Thor. Thor is one of the baddest dudes out there. He can take on the Hulk and Silver Surfer. And in some incarnations he is close to Odin level.

Now for some reason why do i get the felling if Thor and Cap Marvel ever dished it out Thor would win. Say if marvel and DC were ever crazy enough to pair the two against each other in some gigantic comic book where both universes collided. Now if this ever happened I am sure Thor would win. With that said since Cap. Marvel and BA are basically the same, who knows Marvel might be stronger. But the point is Thor wins. Too bad to my knowledge no story like this exists (lol).

Okay you can disregard my last paragraph. But seriously why do people think BA would win, especially when Thor wallops him with his hammer.

you read the crossover before writing that, didn't you?

Silent Guardian
maybe, but i was just joking. But in all seriousness I was under the impression Thor was stronger than BA. People have told me he can beat the Hulk and the Silver Surfer. I do not necessarily believe all that but I think he is stronger than BA.

cloud102
ha in your dreams! eek!

I never thought I'd say Adam could take Thor. Never, but his stocks has risen considerably. He laughed at Superman, plowed right through the Spectre, and has no hesitation to kill. Although, killing Thor is hard to do. Plus he uses his speed frequently.

Raoul
maybe, but i was just joking. But in all seriousness I was under the impression Thor was stronger than BA. People have told me he can beat the Hulk and the Silver Surfer. I do not necessarily believe all that but I think he is stronger than BA.

it can be argued both ways, to be honest...

Eel O'Brien
I'd say their strength is about as even as can be. Thor is more powerful overall, but BA would be more likely to use his lightning and Thor would want to brawl; so it could really go 50/50.

If Thor pulled out the stops and didn't just brawl, I'd give him 6-7/10.

Harbinger
Thor 7/10.

Mr. Funktastic
If Thor remembers he can fly, he gets the majority.

Eel O'Brien
Hmm, I would give BA the air advantage...

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor 7/10.

quanchi112
Thor wins 6 out of 10.

SoulDevourer
BA is suppose to be invulnerable wheras Thor is just super-durable but not invulnerable right ?

complexbrother
Thor controls lighting right ? instant win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by complexbrother
Thor controls lighting right ? instant win. He can summon lighting, not actually control (make it roll over for example)

Thor 6/10

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
BA is suppose to be invulnerable wheras Thor is just super-durable but not invulnerable right ?

Is this true? I've seen evidence both ways and it could make all the difference.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
He can summon lighting, not actually control (make it roll over for example)

Thor 6/10 Cool sig. Who made it buddy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.