OMAC vs. Sinestro Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
OMAC vs. Sinestro Corp

Two Versions of the Fight
With Anti M. Heralds.
With Out Anti M. Heralds.

S Corp members retain the Manhunters and 7,200 members.
OMAC counts on its million plus units.

Galan007
With the heralds, I'm on the line // but leaning towards the OMAC's.

Without the heralds, the OMAC's win imo.

jadervason
henshaw solos

grey fox
OMACS over-run the Corps and mop up the remains with a DBZ esque super-blast from the combined members.

Avlon
With Heralds, Sinestro Corps for the win.
Henshaw would have no problems overtaking Brother eye or reprogramming any omac for the easy win.

Without Heralds, I have to think about that one some more.

jadervason
ssssss......without heralds it can go either way pretty damn easy, unless it actually gets to a million vs seven thousand BATTLE.

OMACS still have trouble against rings, I'd say the average corpsman is just time enough for one OMAC, but not two.

Kudos for this one, it's a toughie.

id369
IMO - S. Corp members need the Herealds.

Brother Eye did get hacked, but booted out the hacker. He was reprogrammed thanks to Alex Luther (IRRC, I could be wrong).

Let alone the fact that, if a single ring falls to brother eye, they could assimilate that tech the way New Gods tech was assimilated. Or even worse a Manhunter.

That would lead to a brutal combo of simulating the ring's power, draining opposing ringslingers, and worse yet, a defenseless S. Corp member becomes vulnerable to OMAC infection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.