Cyborg Parallax Prime vs 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jadervason
Yes, I am smoking crack. Let's just get that out of the way right now.

Henshaw w/super__ prime's genetics (or whatever) available to him, and possessed by the parallax entity, navigates a black hole and ends up in the Marvel U.

Barring interference from an abstract being, will anything stop him from, I dunno...killin' everythang?

Surely there's a really powerful magic user that has what it takes?

Dark-Jaxx
Nope, everyone dies.

jadervason
No way to make a fight out of this?

Avlon
No abstracts?

Entropy rifts ftw.

golem370
The Annihilation Wave & Zombie Marvel Character Vishanti Chthon Demogorge Gaea Dormammu Shuma Gorath Set Archenemy Quasar Genis-Vell Hyperstorm?

starlock
Originally posted by jadervason
No way to make a fight out of this?

According to rebirth...the entity known a parallax does not give any powers...it is a corrupting influence...i could be wrong...with recent stories..but thats how the writers described it

If it took over batman...it would still be batman...but with someone pulling his strings....he would not be gaining any powers

So if its Cyborg superman..with SMP genetics...he gets taken down pretty easy imo

Current Cyborg superman does not have a sinestro ring...since his last appearence was just a head....and the thread starter never stipulated this...so how is cyborg smp going to defeat all of 616?

616 easy win

Avlon
Originally posted by starlock
According to rebirth...the entity known a parallax does not give any powers...it is a corrupting influence...i could be wrong...with recent stories..but thats how the writers described it

If it took over batman...it would still be batman...but with someone pulling his strings....he would not be gaining any powers

So if its Cyborg superman..with SMP genetics...he gets taken down pretty easy imo

Current Cyborg superman does not have a sinestro ring...since his last appearence was just a head....and the thread starter never stipulated this...so how is cyborg smp going to defeat all of 616?

616 easy win

I agree with this unless the thread starter meant parallax with the complete oan battery absorbed. I believe that is what he meant...if not..then yep...and Superboy prime/Cyborg combo isn't overtaking the MU.

starlock
Originally posted by Avlon
I agree with this unless the thread starter meant parallax with the complete oan battery absorbed. I believe that is what he meant...if not..then yep...and Superboy prime/Cyborg combo isn't overtaking the MU.

I would also agree....but he did say the parallax entity...that what made me take another look

Just the parallax entity added to cyborg smp....616 wins
Parallax oan battery added to cyborg smp........FTW

jadervason
You would be correct to assume I meant the whole power battery-in-one Parallax. No point otherwise, Henshaw isn't really that much less of a killer without it.

which is frightening

I really posted this believing that 616 could probably stop him somehow, I just wanted an explanation how.

Also Avlon mentioned once that CyboSupes can generate rings at will somewhere sometime?

Avlon
Originally posted by jadervason
You would be correct to assume I meant the whole power battery-in-one Parallax. No point otherwise, Henshaw isn't really that much less of a killer without it.

which is frightening

I really posted this believing that 616 could probably stop him somehow, I just wanted an explanation how.

Also Avlon mentioned once that CyboSupes can generate rings at will somewhere sometime?

In the cyborg superman special he generated rings on his left hand if I remember correctly. He only had 1 handful of rings at the beginning of the book.

jadervason
I feel like he has manhunter tech...manhunters are power batteryish...

Mr Master
Molecule Man will defend us. big grin

jadervason
Originally posted by Avlon
In the cyborg superman special he generated rings on his left hand if I remember correctly. He only had 1 handful of rings at the beginning of the book.

Probably just artist error.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mr Master
Molecule Man will defend us. big grin He's still abstractual in power.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He's still abstractual in power.
I think he meant just abstracts period,
otherwise he wouldn't be asking for a very powerful magician.

MM is an uber human being.

Dark-Jaxx
Well...MM could of course do it, but I assumed he meant being abstractual in power, because any abstract could do it(besides Mxy lol).

jadervason
Would Cyborg have time travel at this point? Would that trump MM?

Tetragrammaton
Originally posted by Mr Master
Molecule Man will defend us. big grin
Are we in the Marvel universe?

Dark-Jaxx
Well...he said 616...

jadervason
Hm. Yeah, if you can blink Mjolnir out of existance, your chances are pretty good against even Cyborg.

But then again, he's way now more resilient than when he was when he took the Omega Beams, or the Power Cosmic. Neither of which is a small feat. Point is, his durability is so high up there than I wouldn't be SURPRISED either way.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Are we in the Marvel universe?
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well...he said 616...
At the very least, 616 Reality characters.

Tetragrammaton
WTF

jadervason
Well, yes. In the Marvel U. But all his powers still work.

Tetragrammaton
I was referring to.....ah, forget it.

jadervason
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
I was referring to.....ah, forget it.

Indeed. your reference was far too obscure for this newcomer, whatever it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.