Daredevil/Elektra vs. Nightwing/Black Canary II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Round one: No prep. Weapons and powers are permitted. (team battle)

Round two: No prep, h2h only. (team battle)

Round three: No prep. Every man for him self, h2h only.

Battle takes place at night, in NYC.

Who win?

guy222
love the sig

Marvelknight
Originally posted by guy222
love the sig

Thanks a lot, my good buddy big grin

guy222
how tough is black canary 2

Marvelknight
Originally posted by guy222
how tough is black canary 2
As a martial artist, I rate her 7-8 out 10. If we're using Marvel's rating system, she would be a 6 0r maybe 7, in h2h skills.

Battlehammer
Team one in every team scenerio and Elektra in the every one for them selfs scenerio

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Team one in every team scenerio and Elektra in the every one for them selfs scenerio

Alright, I don't think I can fully disagree with that (round 1 & 2 that is)... Although I think team 2 could take this as well. Call it a toss up if you will. But I'm just curious, why do you give Elektra the win in round three? You give good reasons to why you would give the win to someone. That's why I'm asking.

Battlehammer
Thank you. She has in my opinion the most fighting skills or tied for the best. She also has telepathy which is huge in this kidna match. She willing to kill, she has physcially every one beat. Her speed is meta human as is her reaction time, and her strength uncanny.

Marvelknight
Thank you. She has in my opinion the most fighting skills or tied for the best. She also has telepathy which is huge in this kidna match. She willing to kill, she has physcially every one beat. Her speed is meta human as is her reaction time, and her strength uncanny.

Alright, I see where you are coming from. Dam... Maybe I should start to read her comics. See what she is capable of. You're welcome BTW.

guy222
team one

BruceSkywalker
Is this Elektra the one before the Skrull invasion or the one after the invasion?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is this Elektra the one before the Skrull invasion or the one after the invasion?

Because I don't really read Marvel all that much. Lets just use Elektra before SI, since I don't know what changes that were made after.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Because I don't really read Marvel all that much. Lets just use Elektra before SI, since I don't know what changes that were made after.

The Elektra during SI was a Skrull.

Cavalier
Thank you. She has in my opinion the most fighting skills or tied for the best. She also has telepathy which is huge in this kidna match. She willing to kill, she has physcially every one beat. Her speed is meta human as is her reaction time, and her strength uncanny. It says "h2h only" for the Round 3...

iceman24567
Team 2 wins the first then team one wins then somebody from team one wins the last scenario.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Cavalier
It says "h2h only" for the Round 3...
yea........and............never said anything about her using weapons..........and her tp is a learned ability there no reaosn it would not be allowed.

Original Smurph
yea........and............never said anything about her using weapons..........and her tp is a learned ability there no reaosn it would not be allowed. Dr. Strange's magic is a learned ability too. I assume that's usable for hand to hand combat?

h2h is clearly limited to hand to hand combat... simply because you can learn to do something supernatural does not mean it is allowed in a match that's supposed to be purely physical combat.

namorsubby
didn't black canary slam black adam into a fire hydrant?

maybe she's a bit more formiddable then some would think.......she is a top tier MA acording to KMC:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447662.html

Original Smurph
Originally posted by namorsubby
didn't black canary slam black adam into a fire hydrant?

maybe she's a bit more formiddable then some would think.......she is a top tier MA acording to KMC:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447662.html Elektra and Daredevil are also on the list, and I don't really consider the Black Adam incident to be an accurate depiction of her abilities.

namorsubby
idk really.......haven't seen too much else from BC.....but that was crazy impressive.

cloud102
Team 2. BC scream wins it for them. It's been uber recently. HTH, I rank her around Elektra, slightly below.

iceman24567
Yeah Dinah is pretty good Elektra might be slightly above her and in a 1 on 1 fight Dinah would pwn Elektra with some screams hand 2 hand Elektra would win a slight majority. In h2h team 1 wins about 7/10 in my opinion.

Raoul
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Round one: No prep. Weapons and powers are permitted. (team battle)

Round two: No prep, h2h only. (team battle)

Round three: No prep. Every man for him self, h2h only.

Battle takes place at night, in NYC.

Who win?

1. team 2 stomps. the scream is a massive advantage to have...

2. team 1.

3. team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.