Silver Surfer vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Both are bloodlust

It's New Son Gambit stick out tongue

guy222
otay friend

taking new son

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
otay friend

taking new son

Hi, how are you?

Xplosive
New Son Gambit.
Does 616 Gambit have the same potential?

guy222
Doin good, friend

Nice to see u also X

Unsure about Gambit. Logan nearly killed him a few issues ago

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
Doin good, friend

Nice to see u also X

Unsure about Gambit. Logan nearly killed him a few issues ago

Nice to see you too. Yeah I know.
But Gambit hasn't close reach the powers of New Son. New Son also traveled to Earth to kill him, so that Gambit wouldn't destroy the world when his powers would fully emerge. I think he should have the same potential. Will he be written like that, possibly, but also possibly never.

New Son was really really very powerful.

guy222
He was

Trying to find those issues, so I could post the scans

leonidas
didn't gambit 616 defeat the new sun, ulimately . . .? confused

Bouboumaster
More powerful that Surfer?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by leonidas
didn't gambit 616 defeat the new sun, ulimately . . .? confused

He did. I'm not sure the specifics, but I know Gambit was able to access his full power and tried to battle New Son. He was losing, so he decided to give all of his power to NS, which overloaded his system and killed him.

As for the fight, New Son wins.

janus77
hmm, can't Surfer overload NS then?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by janus77
hmm, can't Surfer overload NS then?

I don't know if SS has enough power in him to overload New Son. I could be wrong, though.

starlock
SS for the win...i.m.o

Remember god like cable....when surfer had enough he just turned off cables x-gene.....hard to stop that i would think?

complexbrother
with the complexity of Silver Surfer's cosmic powers I think he would win.

janus77
I'm surprised how quickly people are saying NS for the win, just seems like New Son's powers are exactly the type that Surfer has, only Surfer has more experience and most importantly the neurophysiology to make far better use of them, thanks to Cosmic Awareness.

Surfer could obliterate a planet with a mere wave of the hand, evolve or devolve billions of people with but a thought ... quite powerful that Surfer yes

jasofisc
Originally posted by starlock
SS for the win...i.m.o

Remember god like cable....when surfer had enough he just turned off cables x-gene.....hard to stop that i would think?

yeah that's what surfer said but cable still showed to have his powers and use them after surfer suppostedly did that. Oh and he didn't do that untill cable was weakening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.