The Fallen One vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Which herald prevails?

guy222
norrin

Bouboumaster
Surfer

h1a8
Isn't the fallen one both a herald and an Eternal like Thanos?
If so this would be SS facing Thanos mixed with a herald.
If not then fallen one can't lose if he has complete control over his molecular structure. The same way SS's blasts don't do anything to Thanos.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by h1a8
Isn't the fallen one both a herald and an Eternal like Thanos?
If so this would be SS facing Thanos mixed with a herald.
If not then fallen one can't lose if he has complete control over his molecular structure. The same way SS's blasts don't do anything to Thanos.

Thanos isn't an Eternal, he's a Titan. And labels mean very little if they aren't accompanied by power/feats. I think you may be right, but Fallen One still has nothing to his credit that comes within a sneeze of Surfer's best.

h1a8
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanos isn't an Eternal, he's a Titan. And labels mean very little if they aren't accompanied by power/feats. I think you may be right, but Fallen One still has nothing to his credit that comes within a sneeze of Surfer's best.

Aren't Titans Eternals (just not Earth born)?

Larceny
Surfer, although I'm hoping we'll get to see more of Fallen One.

Faceman
Not enough yet from FO , to place him over Surfer.

psycho gundam
originally, titanians were separate but soon retconned to be titanian eternals. they weren't all present for the accident that granted the eternals cosmic power and immortality(thats probably what digi meant)
but they are extremely long lived anyway. thanos on the other hand is totally barred from death's realm so he can't really die.

guy222
norrin

Knowsbleed33
SS.

Slaanesh
bigG favorite herald win..

quanchi112
SS wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Titans ARE eternals.

FAIL!!

embarrasment

Acrosurge
This is totally a matter of speculation, since Fallen One really hasn't had that many feats to his credit or discredit. I'd place him on par or above Classic Surfer and beneath the Current Surfer. Current Surfer wins. Classic, eh, it could go to the Fallen One.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.