superman vs mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
no bfr

supes gets a sun dip

who wins?

h1a8
Supes has the speed.
Combo to ko ftw.

xJLxKing
Superman with speed and a sun dip is almost impossible to stop.

Grinning Goku
Superman could get ****ed if Mangog tags his ass.

Priest
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes has the speed.
Combo to ko ftw.
C0mBoz FtWzzz!!!1
XGLf6wfl35M

Silent Master
Not sure if punching would have any effect on classic Mangog, now Jurgens Mangog might be different, though IIRC even he took Thor's anti-force blast without damage.

Endless Mike
This has been done before, I think

Master-Borg
speed kills

Mr. Slippyfist
Silver Age had pretty good reflexes, and would rape Superman into a coma.

Silent Master
Only if Superman has the strength to Ko him, which I don't think he can if it's classic Mangog, not to sure about Jurgens.

psycho gundam
mangog would tear him in half

guy222
silver age mangog ftw

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
silver age mangog ftw

Agreed buddy.

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Silver Age had pretty good reflexes, and would rape Superman into a coma.

h1a8
This is sun dipped Superman.
The Superman that overpowered thousands of galaxies of power.
Mangog gets his atoms disintegrated with one punch.

Silent Master
IOW, you have no idea who Mangog is.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you have no idea who Mangog is.

Trust me, if I didn't then I wouldn't post here. Obviously I know enough.

ultimatethor
Trust me, if I didn't then I wouldn't post here. Obviously I know enough.

Actually you have little or no knowledge at all about most marvel characters including mangog. Some of ur previous posts prove this

Dark-Jaxx
The Superman that overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. Huh?

xJLxKing
I got a quick question Is the mangog the one from Dc from Kingdom comes, or the enemy from Marvel that is an enemy of Odin??

Anyways if its from Dc then SUperman FtW
If it's Mangog from Marvel then I believe that Superman might win. 5.01-10.0 for superman

Silent Master
Not if it's classic Mangog.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not if it's classic Mangog.
perhaps you are right

LORD B
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I got a quick question Is the mangog the one from Dc from Kingdom comes, or the enemy from Marvel that is an enemy of Odin??

Anyways if its from Dc then SUperman FtW
If it's Mangog from Marvel then I believe that Superman might win. 5.01-10.0 for superman
this is marvel mangog

Mr. Slippyfist
There is no DC Mangog... it's Magog.

guy222
supes loses

quanchi112
^^Supes does lose here. I concur guy.

fangirl101
Um, we are talking about SUN Dipped Superman here right? He wins.

quanchi112
^^How does he win?

MightyEInherjar
It should be accepted that a sun dipped Superman gives one of the hardest physical beatings in comics. Thing is, I don't believe that's enough to take down Mangog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
It should be accepted that a sun dipped Superman gives one of the hardest physical beatings in comics. Thing is, I don't believe that's enough to take down Mangog. Agreed.

Stoic
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
It should be accepted that a sun dipped Superman gives one of the hardest physical beatings in comics. Thing is, I don't believe that's enough to take down Mangog.

Precisely Supes would miss one hit and Mangog would ruin his day, this always happens in comics.

Mindship
I don't think even a sundipped Superman is going to be able to oneshot Mangog, and any prolonged punch for punch is not in Superman's favor.

Superman will eventually win, but by fighting intelligently with all his powers.

Kasper Gutman
For DC fans not familiar with Mangog. Picture a more invulnerable Doomsday but one that hates all things Asgardian. He's filled with the hate of a billion billion lifeforms. He can take any sort of physical damage and come back for more. The only real ownage he's taken was a godblast down his throat (ouch) and being disolved by Rune King Thor with Rune magic.

Did i mention billion billion cause Mangog doesn't want you to forget it.

Billion billion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.