Hercules vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
can ult colossus defeat the incredible hercules.

Did anyone notice hercules and athena in the realm of the skyfathers after they were attack by aliens gods in the spoiler for herc 118 and hercules kicking the wall down

Endrict Nuul
Herc kicks his head in.

Larceny
Hercules. Not only does his strength completely dwarf Colossus strength, but he's far more skilled and has tons more experience.

Master-Borg
how is hercules durability? I feel that's one of Colossus' major advantages over Herc.

Sure Herc is stronger, but I think Colossus could take alot more.

Larceny
Originally posted by Master-Borg
how is hercules durability? I feel that's one of Colossus' major advantages over Herc.

Sure Herc is stronger, but I think Colossus could take alot more.

Possibly, however that has little relevance when he's completely outclassed.

hunbu04
the only problem is that while hercules have a lot of high end durability feats and his durability is on with thor and the sentry according to ironman files we still have people who belive that colossus is more durable even though he have not feats but because his profiles says in is invulnerable

Larceny
Originally posted by hunbu04
the only problem is that while hercules have a lot of high end durability feats and his durability is on with thor and the sentry according to ironman files we still have people who belive that colossus is more durable even though he have not feats but because his profiles says in is invulnerable

Colossus probably is more durable. He still takes a beating in this fight.

hunbu04
what are some of colossus durabiliy feats that put him above hercules,thor, and the sentry

Larceny
what are some of colossus durabiliy feats that put him above hercules,thor, and the sentry

Who said anything about Thor and Sentry?

Colossus is simply more durable than Hercules whom has never shown great durability. Other than that lack of durability though Hercules outclasses him.

Faceman
Hercules wins. Don't get me wrong the Mutant can hang for a bit. But he can't compare to the Lion of Olympus.

hunbu04
hercules have never shown great durability you means like when he warlock karma blast that can hurt even thanos did nothing to herc, or when henrcules walk through the possessor energy attack with no injury,or when he was smiling after receiving a 40 trillion volt lightning from storm, or still being alive after 2 point blank attack from kavoc while the rest of the avengers were dead after the first blast including thor, or walking away without injury after being blasted by the beyonder and the and defeating the high evolutionary who energy attck also had little effect against hercules.
If you are going to say that colossus is more durable than hercules base only on his profile because we all know he have not feats than you should agree that he is more durable than thor,beta ray, and sentry also because the sentry profile say he possessed durability on par with hercules and thor and both hercules and thor are said to be equal in strength,durability,speed,reflexes,stamina,and agility.

Endrict Nuul
Ult Colossus is not close to 616. But still gets his credit where it's needed. Herc has far more experience and is stronger.

Ult Colossus loses pretty bad here. 616 Colossus has a far better chance here.

Endrict Nuul
hercules have never shown great durability you means like when he warlock karma blast that can hurt even thanos did nothing to herc, or when henrcules walk through the possessor energy attack with no injury,or when he was smiling after receiving a 40 trillion volt lightning from storm, or still being alive after 2 point blank attack from kavoc while the rest of the avengers were dead after the first blast including thor, or walking away without injury after being blasted by the beyonder and the and defeating the high evolutionary who energy attck also had little effect against hercules.
If you are going to say that colossus is more durable than hercules base only on his profile because we all know he have not feats than you should agree that he is more durable than thor,beta ray, and sentry also because the sentry profile say he possessed durability on par with hercules and thor and both hercules and thor are said to be equal in strength,durability,speed,reflexes,stamina,and agility.

You got to stop reading Bios for they can be written by anyone. Start reading some comics.

hunbu04
you should stop reading bios because all the feats I listed for hercules took place in comics and I have them. Your Colossus on the other hand have absolutely no high end durability feats and yet you still claiming that he is more durable than hercules.
Just like colossus being class 100 with zero class 100 feats. Show me a durability feat colossus have that is better than hercules feats.

Endrict Nuul
you should stop reading bios because all the feats I listed for hercules took place in comics and I have them. Your Colossus on the other hand have absolutely no high end durability feats and yet you still claiming that he is more durable than hercules.
Just like colossus being class 100 with zero class 100 feats. Show me a durability feat colossus have that is better than hercules feats.

Sorry, I miss read you last post.

llagrok
Colossus took a lot of punches from WWH.

Hercules is definitely stronger though :/

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Colossus took a lot of punches from WWH.

That was 616 Colossus, it's Ultimate version here.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
That was 616 Colossus, it's Ultimate version here.

My bad.

I dare say this is too much for the gay Russian.

guy222
herc

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Ult Colossus is not close to 616. But still gets his credit where it's needed. Herc has far more experience and is stronger.

Ult Colossus loses pretty bad here. 616 Colossus has a far better chance here.

How is 616 C better than UC? I thought UC had the better feats like being able to resist Magneto's magnetism and beating on Thor for over 10 minutes straight. Didn't X state that he was the strongest mutant on the planet as in strength wise?

snoopdogg
Colossus.

Silent Master
Herc

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus. laughing laughing out loud

no

DeathKap
Colossus I beleive has enough power to take him on, but I think hercs skill will allow him to beat him.

Mindset
And the fact that Herc is vastly stronger than him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DeathKap
Colossus I beleive has enough power to take him on, but I think hercs skill will allow him to beat him. Indeed.

Mindset
Indeed. And yet you said Colossus wins... confused

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
And yet you said Colossus wins... confused Colossus has the power to take on Hercules. That's the part I agreed with, not the conclusion.

Mindset
How does Colossus have the strength to hurt Herc, he isn't top tier in strength.

Colossus does not match up to guys like Thor, Namor, and Hulk, whom Herc has either beaten or stalemated.

snoopdogg
How does Colossus have the strength to hurt Herc, he isn't top tier in strength.

Colossus does not match up to guys like Thor, Namor, and Hulk, whom Herc has either beaten or stalemated. Does Herc. have clear wins over those 3? Is so what issues.

Wei Phoenix

Colossus does not match up to guys like Thor, Namor, and Hulk, whom Herc has either beaten or stalemated.

This is Ultimate Colossus. The one who beat on Thor for 10 minutes.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is Ultimate Colossus. The one who beat on Thor for 10 minutes. And the one who beat Magneto and Iron Man. Also the guy who ripped Wolverine's leg off.

Mindset
Does Herc. have clear wins over those 3? Is so what issues.

You can see him stalemate Thor and Hulk in his respect thread.

Don't feel like looking for him beating Namor, but in the latest Herc comic he says he beat Namor and Namor doesn't disagree.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is Ultimate Colossus. The one who beat on Thor for 10 minutes. And that has what to do with 616 Thor?

snoopdogg
And that has what to do with 616 Thor? These two guys are from different universes. That sort of thing has to be expected.

snoopdogg
You can see him stalemate Thor and Hulk in his respect thread.

Don't feel like looking for him beating Namor, but in the latest Herc comic he says he beat Namor and Namor doesn't disagree. He has never defeated Namor, Hulk, or Thor.

Mindset
These two guys are from different universes. That sort of thing has to be expected. Exactly, so what was the point of mentioning him beating a weaker version of Thor?

snoopdogg
Exactly, so what was the point of mentioning him beating a weaker version of Thor? Who said he was weaker? This is also a stronger version of Colossus.....

Mindset
He has never defeated Namor, Hulk, or Thor. Are you illiterate, I said he stalemated Hulk and Thor.

He never beat Namor? Seems like the latest Herc comic has both Herc and Namor disagreeing with you.

Mindset
Who said he was weaker? This is also a stronger version of Colossus..... I said he is weaker, and so would most people who are knowledgeable of both versions of Thor.

snoopdogg
Are you illiterate, I said he stalemated Hulk and Thor.

He never beat Namor? Seems like the latest Herc comic has both Herc and Namor disagreeing with you. So because Herc. said he beat Namor and Namor does not responds that means it happened?

So do off-panel wins count?

snoopdogg
I said he is weaker, and so would most people who are knowledgeable of both versions of Thor. Even so, this is a stronger version of Colossus.

Mindset
So because Herc. said he beat Namor and Namor does not responds that means it happened?

So do off-panel wins count? Have you even read the Herc comic?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Herc-005.jpg
Namor accepts the fact that Herc beat him before.

Now do you want to actually back up your reasoning with Colossus beating Herc, maybe by some comparable feats, that isn't too hard right.

Mindset
Even so, this is a stronger version of Colossus. Ok, and?

snoopdogg
Yea, I read it. But I wasn't aware off-panel feats counted. Didn't Wolverine beat Hercules off panel?

Mindset
Wolverine beats a lot of bricks, I don't see the relevance that has to Colossus.

Do you want to actually bring up some feats that support Colossus winning?

snoopdogg
Ok, and? 616 Colossus fought Hercules in Infinity War, or Crusade and didn't loose.

snoopdogg
Wolverine beats a lot of bricks, I don't see the relevance that has to Colossus.

Do you want to actually bring up some feats that support Colossus winning? What feats did you bring up besides stalemating? Colossus has wins over Thor, Iron Man, Magneto, Wolverine, in his respective universe.

Mindset
616 Colossus fought Hercules in Infinity War, or Crusade and didn't loose. Now you just need to use something Ult. Colossus did and you'll be on the right track. thumb up

snoopdogg
Colossus beat Abomination. Guess what? It was off panel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mindset
What feats did you bring up besides stalemating? Colossus has wins over Thor, Iron Man, Magneto, Wolverine, in his respective universe. Which has nothing to do with their 616 counterparts that have them > than their Ult. ones.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Now you just need to use something Ult. Colossus did and you'll be on the right track. thumb up Ultimate Colossus is stronger than 616 Colossus. 616 Colossus and Hercules fought with no winner. You should be able to put 2 and 2 together son.

Mindset
Colossus beat Abomination. Guess what? It was off panel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHA And Herc beat Abom on panel. smile

Mindset
Ultimate Colossus is stronger than 616 Colossus. 616 Colossus and Hercules fought with no winner. You should be able to put 2 and 2 together son. And you should actually show something that puts Ult. Colossus over 616 Colossus. thumb up

616 Colossus was fighting Gladiator evenly for a time.

snoopdogg
Which has nothing to do with their 616 counterparts that have them > than their Ult. ones.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok, so if you keep asking me for feats but when I give them you say that I can't use them because they are in a different universe.

Guess what? Ultimate Colossus is not in the 616 universe!!!!!!!!!

snoopdogg
And you should actually show something that puts Ult. Colossus over 616 Colossus. thumb up

616 Colossus was fighting Gladiator evenly for a time. So are you saying 616 Colossus is stronger than Ultimate?

Mindset
Ok, so if you keep asking me for feats but when I give them you say that I can't use them because they are in a different universe.

Guess what? Ultimate Colossus is not in the 616 universe!!!!!!!!! I said comparable feats. Is this concept foreign to you?

Your proof of him being able to take on Herc was that he beat people in the Ult. universe who stalemated Herc in the 616 universe. thumb down

snoopdogg
Stalemating somebody is not feat. Especially when there is a plot-device that interupts the fight.

Colossus has wins and Herc. has stalemates.

Mindset
I'll make this simple for you.

Herc has planetary level strength. He has held up the Earth and the sky.

Herc has taken hits from people with planetary level strength and stalemated them.

Does Colossus have any comparable feats?

snoopdogg
I'll make this simple for you.

Herc has planetary level strength. He has held up the Earth and the sky.

Herc has taken hits from people with planetary level strength and stalemated them.

Does Colossus have any comparable feats? I thought he was telling faire tales when he did that?

snoopdogg
So are you saying 616 Colossus is stronger than Ultimate?

Mindset
I thought he was telling faire tales when he did that? No, he wasn't.

Athena told the last story of him holding up the sky for Atlas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.