John Constantine vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
The bridge was quiet. Odd, for that time of day. A lone figure walked over it, stopping in the middle, and pulling out a packet of Silk Cut cigarettes.

"Here's to you, Chas."

John lit up, and looked around. It was noon. This street should be packed with cars, drivers yelling at each other...

But no. Almost a month ago, the demon Azazel had possessed a young girl, and caused unimaginable chaos. The only way to stop him was to offer a sacrifice...

"Chas had volunteered" He told himself. "He knew what he was doing..."

"That doesn't help." said another voice in his head. "It was so fast... I couldnt do anything..." John reasoned..

He looked at his reflection in the muddy water below...

John got up, on the bridge, and looked around.

"F@$& it."

For no reason, a harsh wind threw him back onto the road. John got up, and looked towards the centre of the bridge, where the wind was going, there was a bright blue light...

A figure, tall, holding a staff, emerged.. Doctor Strange, had arrived, travelling across dimensions and galaxies, searching for a way to return his own universe back to normal, after a violently mad demon had ravaged it a few weeks ago. He sees John Constantine, sitting on the floor, satring at his noticably 'different' attire.

"Excuse me, I need a little information." He offers his hand to John, to help him up.

"Listen Merlin, this isn't a good time. Go play somewhere else, ok?" John gets up, and begins to walk off.

"This will only take a moment." Strange calls.

"So will this." John shows him the finger. "Now sod off."

"Sir, my home has been-"

John strides upto Doctor Strange, grabs his staff, breaks it in half, and throws it over the bridge. Enraged, Strange throws a punch, flooring John. The Hellblazer laughs, and wipes some blood away from his mouth.

"Oh yeah, now its on!"

The two magic users charge at each other in a blind rage!

THE GOLDEN RULE - No magic allowed.

This is a fistfight.

Who wins?

jadervason
A brawl?!

ODB for the win

Thorion
Constantine rapestomps.

tjcoady
A brawl?

Constantine doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Grinning Goku
Constantine beats the shit out of Dr. Strange in H2H.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Constantine beats the shit out of Dr. Strange in H2H.

Constantine sucks in H2H...comics version, at least, which we're talking here. In fact, he relies on prep too much and avoids open confrontation with their foes, as in direct physical combat he sucks.
It's movie version that was made too Danteish to my taste that created an impression that John is a good level fighter. Comics John is sporting a brand new ******* after that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.