Hercules (Marvel) vs. Superman (UFC Style)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Superman's speed is weaken by 70%.

H2h only, no long range powers.

Fight takes place in a UFC arena.

UFC rules (winner by KO or submission).

xJLxKing
Superman easily

cmack
hercules more skilled, superman maybe stronger

Dark-Jaxx
Even at 30% speed, he can run laps around Herc while Herc himself is running laps.

Endrict Nuul
Herc enters in a cheat code to turn off Supes speed blitz. Now it's a fight H2H.

norrinradd43
I think you have to lower Superman's speed to Herc level for this to be a fight. 30% speed for Kal-el is still a S***load.

Magee
Even if you take away 99% of his speed he would still be to fast for Hecules I mean what is 1% of light speed... 1860 miles per second.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think you have to lower Superman's speed to Herc level for this to be a fight. 30% speed for Kal-el is still a S***load.

I think you're right. Superman and Hecules's speed are now on the same level.

psycho gundam
hercules is the god of physicality and invented pancration which the ancient greeks adopted.

he has thousands of years of experience in wrestling/pancration and his strength and exploits are what superman's are based on.

this is a no-win scenario for superman if his speed is equal, as he invented greco-roman combat and has owned monster with it.

hercules by armbar, gogoplata, rear naked choke, etc. ad infinitum.

olympian
Originally posted by Magee
Even if you take away 99% of his speed he would still be to fast for Hecules I mean what is 1% of light speed... 1860 miles per second.

And when the hell does he ever figth using constant speed like that even in a standart mode?

With these kind of setting, Hercules takes him to school. With a rear neck hold.

vlaaad12345
Equal speed doesnt matter since supes is still much much stronger,hercules tries a rear naked choke and gets his arms broken.

olympian
This isent Kingdom Superman.

Standart Superman was hurt by DC Hercules whos got less feats and a clean record than the Marvel counterpart.

Oh Noes!

vlaaad12345
And that doesnt suddenly throw all his other feats like holding mini black holes in his hand ect,he has much better strength feats over hercules.

olympian
A not so different type of a range absurd of feats like Marvel Hercules shutting down domensional doors with a single punch. Not that i use this feat much or need to, especially considering that Superman didnt actually held the back hole. The whole point was not to let it be released in the first place.

Therefore there isent any big gap in strength between these two.

But that isent even the biggest fail of yours. Its the fact you cant appearantly even read the thread description that says "UCF Style" of figthing.

Supermanswilly
Superman wins easily

olympian
At the tapping contest, i agree.

Hercules strikes me as being cleary more stubburn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.