Thor vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Is it gonna happen?

llagrok
Huc's too slow and too weak.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
Huc's too slow and too weak.

Not Loeb's Hulk.

llagrok
It's not the Loeb's Hulk that's strong, but his Thor that's weak smile

xJLxKing
Wow there is another Hulk??WOW

WrathfulDwarf
Thor

celestialdemon
Thor would win

Estacado
If it happens Hulk will definetly win.

Supermanswilly
Hulk!

Lumby
HULK!!!!

Fanboy
Thor Red Hulk hasn't done anything impressive yet.

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
If it happens Hulk will definetly win.
Probably erm BUT I think there gonna fight in a Thor book.
Or a stalemate since both of there series are relatively new.

guy222
Lets see some more of Red Hulk. He's fighting A Bomb and then the Green Hulk

Avlon
Originally posted by Priest

This is what I'm thinking. Both are too new to take a bad loss in comic.

Estacado
If Loeb is writing it.........

spetznaz
Originally posted by joesha28
Is it gonna happen?

Very nice picture Joesha.

although it makes me think, such a thing would never happen on KMC. Think about it .....Thor is standing there gripping Mjolnir (probably about to whirl around and try to smack R.Hulk on the noggin' with it), while R.Hulk is menacingly closing in on the Odinson, a few feet behind him, with obvious ill intent all around him.

But think about it ....why would Thor, who could devastate any Hulk from long-range with Mjolnir (which has a wide array of powers, least of them knocking people on the head or simply calling down lightning ....on another thread i was mentioning how it could open up dimensional portals), simply stand there and get into a CQC (close quarters combat) with an uber-brawler (and Hulk is an uber-brawler) like R.Hulk?

It makes no sense.

It is like you having an AR-15 automatic rifle, with several full clips of ammo and being very good as a shot, and you are facing someone who just came out of prison, is very good with a shiv, and is currently holding a sharpened screwdriver.

And what do you do?

Because you took some Bo (staff fighting) lessons years back, you decide to use the AR-15 as an improvised staff, and walk towards the prison junkie with the sharpened screwdriver.

Case point: Even IF YOU WIN, what you just did was simply STUPID. Particularly since you could have dropped that sucker a football field away, but decided to go CQC with him (whereby he just went from having a ZERO chance of defeating you, to having a VERY good chance of defeating you).

Same thing with Thor vs Hulk ....only worse. A god with an enchanted hammer capable of doing everything from scramble a dozen eggs to nigh bringing Ragnarok on Asgard, yet he decides to use that near-almighty weapon as a baseball bat.

It would be like Harry Potter deciding to use his wand as an Eskrima stick in combat when he could easily mutter some old spell and make someone comatose

Wolvie v Spidey
Hulk smash

joesha28

It's in Hulk...but dunno which issue

joesha28
Originally posted by spetznaz

although it makes me think, such a thing would never happen on KMC. Think about it .....Thor is standing there gripping Mjolnir (probably about to whirl around and try to smack R.Hulk on the noggin' with it), while R.Hulk is menacingly closing in on the Odinson, a few feet behind him, with obvious ill intent all around him.

But think about it ....why would Thor, who could devastate any Hulk from long-range with Mjolnir (which has a wide array of powers, least of them knocking people on the head or simply calling down lightning ....on another thread i was mentioning how it could open up dimensional portals), simply stand there and get into a CQC (close quarters combat) with an uber-brawler (and Hulk is an uber-brawler) like R.Hulk?

It makes no sense.

It is like you having an AR-15 automatic rifle, with several full clips of ammo and being very good as a shot, and you are facing someone who just came out of prison, is very good with a shiv, and is currently holding a sharpened screwdriver.

And what do you do?

Because you took some Bo (staff fighting) lessons years back, you decide to use the AR-15 as an improvised staff, and walk towards the prison junkie with the sharpened screwdriver.

Case point: Even IF YOU WIN, what you just did was simply STUPID. Particularly since you could have dropped that sucker a football field away, but decided to go CQC with him (whereby he just went from having a ZERO chance of defeating you, to having a VERY good chance of defeating you).

Same thing with Thor vs Hulk ....only worse. A god with an enchanted hammer capable of doing everything from scramble a dozen eggs to nigh bringing Ragnarok on Asgard, yet he decides to use that near-almighty weapon as a baseball bat.

It would be like Harry Potter deciding to use his wand as an Eskrima stick in combat when he could easily mutter some old spell and make someone comatose

Well u have to understand Thor's heritage... power..fighting skill....and strength he combines the 3 to fight. Just like Superman...who actually has the advantage of speed against many opponent but he does not use it thruout the fight.

golem370

It makes no sense.

And what do you do?

Thor does what the writters tell him to do. Plus for the most part Thor is a brute as well and a warrior and a true warrior fights hand to hand like boxers kickboxers and other forms of fighters.

psycho gundam

It makes no sense.

And what do you do?

It would be like Harry Potter deciding to use his wand as an Eskrima stick in combat when he could easily mutter some old spell and make someone comatose besides the obvious writer's involvement, thor gives his opponents a fighting chance due to his closeness with mortals for some time, thor back before he was banished to midgard would have most likely killed the hulk in their first meeting.(with his wide array of abilities)
when he faces a magneto or someone who barely uses fists, he barely uses his physical might on them to even the odds.

the only true battle for thor is superman, as he would go all out in both energy manipulation and physical power.

Estacado
HULK #5
Written by JEPH LOEB
Pencils & Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
Superstars JEPH LOEB & ED MCGUINNESS continue their historic epic! With the entire West Coast in peril, who can stop the battle of the Century when Two, count 'em TWO Hulks, get to brawling? How about everyone's favorite Thunder God -- THE MIGHTY THOR!? He was out of town during WORLD WAR HULK -- THIS is the match-up you've been DEMANDING! But can even a God stop the Red Hulk? Find out now!!

estahuh

WrathfulDwarf
Seriously....no....Thor is the winner. We all know this Red Hulk business is shenanigans.

Priest
HULK #5
Written by JEPH LOEB
Superstars JEPH LOEB & ED MCGUINNESS continue their historic epic! With the entire West Coast in peril, who can stop the battle of the Century when Two, count 'em TWO Hulks, get to brawling? How about everyone's favorite Thunder God -- THE MIGHTY THOR!? He was out of town during WORLD WAR HULK -- THIS is the match-up you've been DEMANDING! But can even a God stop the Red Hulk? Find out now!!

estahuh
I hate Loeb no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Seriously....no....Thor is the winner. We all know this Red Hulk business is shenanigans. DC decides to release the other Lanterns, Such as Blue and orange and RED... Red is based off of anger and hatered in their world...

Marvel decides to release another character based off of anger fuel.. they decide to make him red as well....

No I know there's the whole "seeing red" being a thing for anger... its the timing I think is funny... Now all we need are more hulks, Orange, Yellow, Blue... Purple... Then we'd have a rainbow of hulks.

Cerpin Taxt
HULK #5
Written by JEPH LOEB

estahuh
Thor is screwed.

TricksterPriest
HULK #5
Written by JEPH LOEB

estahuh

Awwww shit. sick ****ing Loeb's gonna make Thor job. Hopefully it will be a stalemate. Like Thor fights Hulk H2H as a point of honor or something. I can live with that.

****ing a. If this was Thor's book, you know he'd put them both down easily.

Newjak
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Thor is screwed. Sadly yes.

Perhaps it is time for me to become a full fledged Superman supporter as a preemptive move for the fall out in the Superman vs Thor thread. hmm

TricksterPriest
I personally will not hold this fight against Thor. It's Loeb. thumb down Look what he did to Darkseid and others. sad

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Creshosk
DC decides to release the other Lanterns, Such as Blue and orange and RED... Red is based off of anger and hatered in their world...

Marvel decides to release another character based off of anger fuel.. they decide to make him red as well....

No I know there's the whole "seeing red" being a thing for anger... its the timing I think is funny... Now all we need are more hulks, Orange, Yellow, Blue... Purple... Then we'd have a rainbow of hulks.

If they come out with a Pink Hulk.....bwahahahaha...

TricksterPriest
If they come out with a Pink Hulk.....bwahahahaha...

durpinkhulk : "If anyone say Hulk look fat in these pants, HULK SMASH!!"

Alucard25
sick the hulk fanboys are gonna have a field day with this.

guy222
Poor Thor big grin

LORD B
HULK #5
Written by JEPH LOEB

estahuh

what a load of shit ,loeb is such a turd.

CaptainStoic
Can''t wait to see it.

guy222
Hulk fans will love it

janus77
meh, RedHulk just doesn't appeal. I'm a traditionalist.

btw, Thor's best performance against Hulk has been a stalemate, what makes anyone think he could beat Hulk? siphoning and all that advanced energy stuff is Surfer's thing, Thor <<< Surfer (hell, Surfer had to heal Thor once).

also, Hulk's often been proven to be stronger than Thor, has he not?

I wanna see Red and Green clash, decisively. Thor's not of much significance, Hulk's taken down Zom/Strange and Sentry, Thor's somewhere in-between Zom/Strange (>>> Thor) and Sentry (<= Thor).

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77

btw, Thor's best performance against Hulk has been a stalemate, what makes anyone think he could beat Hulk? siphoning and all that advanced energy stuff is Surfer's thing, Thor <<< Surfer (hell, Surfer had to heal Thor once).

I wanna see Red and Green clash, decisively. Thor's not of much significance, Hulk's taken down Zom/Strange and Sentry, Thor's somewhere in-between Zom/Strange (>>> Thor) and Sentry (<= Thor).
Thor has the Odin power now...... no expression
Also Zom got his ass kicked by Angel.

Ricardo Potter

I wanna see Red and Green clash, decisively. Thor's not of much significance, Hulk's taken down Zom/Strange and Sentry, Thor's somewhere in-between Zom/Strange (>>> Thor) and Sentry (<= Thor). laughing out loud laughing out loud

llagrok

Originally posted by A.J
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Co-sign

joesha28
Hulk vs Rulk take place in #4....Thor comes in #5 to stop the fight... i think Rulk has to do with Sentry's power release in wwh. Or something with Secret Invasion.

joesha28
Betty?

Creshosk
Hulk's taken down Zom/Strange. Not in a straight up fight he hasn't.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk fans will love it

No we won't, most of us were already sick of this RHulk BS after the first issue.

I'm sick of this shit. I can't even read Hulk anymore. This is not the same comic book I grew up reading, and it's certainly not the same character I have loyalties to.

This ****-up Jeph Loeb (which is the worst way to spell "Jeff" I have ever ****ing seen) has ruined everything about a Hulk story in this book. Hell, WWH wasn't worth the paper it was printed on either. Hulk used to be about something MORE than just smashing. I miss when Hulk was a thought-provoking read; a psychological thriller more-or-less.

I miss Peter David.

llagrok
The Hulk was bitchin' in Planet Hulk and before that even.

janus77
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
No we won't, most of us were already sick of this RHulk BS after the first issue.

I'm sick of this shit. I can't even read Hulk anymore. This is not the same comic book I grew up reading, and it's certainly not the same character I have loyalties to.

This ****-up Jeph Loeb (which is the worst way to spell "Jeff" I have ever ****ing seen) has ruined everything about a Hulk story in this book. Hell, WWH wasn't worth the paper it was printed on either. Hulk used to be about something MORE than just smashing. I miss when Hulk was a thought-provoking read; a psychological thriller more-or-less.

I miss Peter David.
WWH wasn't bad, it wasn't quite the revenge/payback thrill it might have been and it did end up being a bit of a smash-fest but it wasn't that bad.

Hulk around the end of House of M onwards, was pretty awesome, the Betty-Nadia stuff, the situation with Abomination, Banner's use of meditation and the growing harmony between Banner's many aspects.

Planet Hulk was excellent and in-synch with a lot of that.

Red Hulk, if it turns out to be some creature separate to and independent of Hulk/Banner, might suck big time but, Hulk will return in this series... hopefully it'll be engaging once Green's back.

llagrok
WWH would've been a lot better with more deaths and less fanboy cho

Ricardo Potter
WWH wasn't bad, it wasn't quite the revenge/payback thrill it might have been and it did end up being a bit of a smash-fest but it wasn't that bad.

Hulk around the end of House of M onwards, was pretty awesome, the Betty-Nadia stuff, the situation with Abomination, Banner's use of meditation and the growing harmony between Banner's many aspects.

Planet Hulk was excellent and in-synch with a lot of that.

Red Hulk, if it turns out to be some creature separate to and independent of Hulk/Banner, might suck big time but, Hulk will return in this series... hopefully it'll be engaging once Green's back.

WWH sucked and any logical fan knows that.

I am a fan of Hulk, but it sucked it plain sucked.

Planet Hulk was awesome.

Soljer
Planet Hulk was one of the best Hulk stories ever put to paper.

World War Hulk was the exact opposite.

janus77
Originally posted by Ricardo Potter
WWH sucked and any logical fan knows that.

I am a fan of Hulk, but it sucked it plain sucked.

Planet Hulk was awesome.
I wouldn't bother commenting but seeing as you chose to highlight my post in your 'reply', might I ask if you could - perhaps - be a tad more expansive on your "it sucked"/"WWH sucked"/"plain sucked", you know, something approaching a reasoned argument or critique of the arc?

not that I'm expecting great things from you, but I do hate to put people on ignore before they've had time to prove my estimations of them right smile.

Ricardo Potter
It was boring, predicable and stupid as hell.

It just lacked the interesting factor comics have. Not only that but the ending was stupid as hell. I will punish you all, I'll smash you all. Instead I'll wait till you are about to smash each other and stop and make you look like bad guys by me smashing NY.

That was a half drunk response.

Ignore because I don't like your pathetic fanboy comic?

janus77
no, ignore because you don't have anything of interest to say, with the "sucked" comments...

your interpretation of the arc is different to mine and you're entitled to it, but don't think "it sucked" is ever a reasoned argument smile.

Ricardo Potter
OK you give me your interpretation then lol.

janus77
well to begin with, it was about whether Hulk is or is not the monster others claim he is. it was his own desire to live upto their 'expectations', the revenge, the smashing, it was all to show them what a monster would do, what Hulk could always have done but never did do (previously). thus the show of mercy before the killing blow in the fight between Tony and Reed.

the revenge angle was played heavily with Hulk's agenda driven smash-jobs, never ever bothering to chase a fight or to continue one any longer than the minimum necessary to the target he has in mind.

Cho was just there to give narrative reinforcement to what the story was showing us, or it seems attempting to show us (as it didn't succeed universally), which is that Hulk is not a monster and never has been but has always treated as one even though he never ever cut-loose or really caused the levels of carnage he is well capable of.
this also played into the previously constructed theme of the "World Breaker" and savior duality to Hulk, established and expanded upon in Planet Hulk.

I just think it was, in parts, poorly executed, in parts unimaginative (as are most if not all popular comics), in parts disappointing (the fights with Zom/Strange and BlackBolt both lacked resonance given the fact that these were people on his 'hit list', especially the fight with BlackBolt) and quite underwhelming in terms of "Strongest Hulk" feats. Hulk pulled off ridiculously powerful feats in Planet Hulk without the motivation and rage he had for WWH, yet in WWH he was pretty much safety-on for ALL the fights, never once letting loose. only by the end of Meik's "never stop making them pay" speech did we finally see Hulk's rage boil over to a new plateau and even then, his self-hate and the satellite beams nixed the event no expression.

overall, not great but not particularly bad by comic standards.

though I doubt you're at all interested in Hulk comics, I suspect you're just another one of those forummers infected with the viral plague of "hulk hate".

Jeph Loeb
I try to write a good story and this is the thanks I get...

janus77
Originally posted by Jeph Loeb
could you write me a part in Heroes?

please smile.

psycho gundam
the writer just should have nixed the zom/strange merger cause it was hard to believe. the arch demon dormammu is closely rivaled by zom.

but the rest of wwh is a testament to how much he held back through his career, didn't have to kill his opponents nor should he since he is a lot smarter/rational. the way to make someone feel your anguish is to put them in your shoes(thats what he wanted to do before the sentry interrupted him) killing them just makes you look like the monster they labeled you as.

janus77
exactly, Hulk could never kill any of the illuminati or else he becomes what they said he was.

on a related but tangential note:
<rant>
I don't see why people here go on and on about how "ridiculous it is that Hulk never accidentally kills people", when 1) we're reading about friggin' gamma spawned monsters, 2) Hulk's always had an ability to guess and plot vectors bordering on the paranormal so that the idea of Banner being the calculating part of him makes some sense and 3) friggin weather manipulation imperils BILLIONS every single friggin' time, if you're gonna *****, be consistent no expression.
</rant>

Ricardo Potter
well to begin with, it was about whether Hulk is or is not the monster others claim he is. it was his own desire to live upto their 'expectations', the revenge, the smashing, it was all to show them what a monster would do, what Hulk could always have done but never did do (previously). thus the show of mercy before the killing blow in the fight between Tony and Reed.

the revenge angle was played heavily with Hulk's agenda driven smash-jobs, never ever bothering to chase a fight or to continue one any longer than the minimum necessary to the target he has in mind.

Cho was just there to give narrative reinforcement to what the story was showing us, or it seems attempting to show us (as it didn't succeed universally), which is that Hulk is not a monster and never has been but has always treated as one even though he never ever cut-loose or really caused the levels of carnage he is well capable of.
this also played into the previously constructed theme of the "World Breaker" and savior duality to Hulk, established and expanded upon in Planet Hulk.

I just think it was, in parts, poorly executed, in parts unimaginative (as are most if not all popular comics), in parts disappointing (the fights with Zom/Strange and BlackBolt both lacked resonance given the fact that these were people on his 'hit list', especially the fight with BlackBolt) and quite underwhelming in terms of "Strongest Hulk" feats. Hulk pulled off ridiculously powerful feats in Planet Hulk without the motivation and rage he had for WWH, yet in WWH he was pretty much safety-on for ALL the fights, never once letting loose. only by the end of Meik's "never stop making them pay" speech did we finally see Hulk's rage boil over to a new plateau and even then, his self-hate and the satellite beams nixed the event no expression.

overall, not great but not particularly bad by comic standards.

though I doubt you're at all interested in Hulk comics, I suspect you're just another one of those forummers infected with the viral plague of "hulk hate". Now that is an opinion I can respect. But I find the story stupid, planning it out was just BS.

Ricardo Potter
I try to write a good story and this is the thanks I get... You fail.

Hudlin

Pity the fool that disse you Jeph. You scribe and lay down your rhymes as good as me. Word!

llagrok
Good ole whirly.

WrathfulDwarf
Seriously....Thor shouldn't lose. ermm

He is a god and way above a freak accident like Hulk.

janus77
Seriously....Thor shouldn't lose. ermm

He is a god and way above a freak accident like Hulk.
yeah, right... umm Molecule Man?

from their origins in Marvel onwards, Thor and Hulk have been pretty much equal... but Hulk's always been stated to have far greater potential, and occasionally he has demonstrated his superiority in strength and power over Thor by feats.

WrathfulDwarf

from their origins in Marvel onwards, Thor and Hulk have been pretty much equal...

I don't think so...

janus77
I don't think so...
well, you also didn't think a character that originated in a freak accident should be more powerful than a god but obviously you and Marvel comics are not in accord on the thinking front smile

Hulk is as strong as the story requires, and given that he has potentially infinite strength, that's a lot of latitude.

llagrok
Thor and Hulk have never been equal.

The Hulk has always been physically superior, and Thor has always been superior overall.

Ricardo Potter

The Hulk has always been physically superior, and Thor has always been superior overall. Co-signed.

joesha28
Guys lets get back to topic....where on earth is sentry in Hulk

joesha28
Funny that most of Hulk/Thor fight are in Hulk books... less in Thor's

MightyEInherjar

on a related but tangential note:
<rant>
"ridiculous it is that Hulk never accidentally kills people"
</rant>

It IS ridiculous.

I can think of at least 5 books or arcs off the top of my head, from Silver Age to current, that Hulk has killed people both accidentally and on purpose. That was one of the things that was great in some of the Peter David stuff...him fighting himself in his head for killing all the people he had.

It's even gone on to have the Hulks and random people manifesting themselves in Banners head blaming him (and in a unique case, Dr. Samson) for murdering them. In the Hulks case, Savage/Dumb Hulk was accusing Banner of making him a killer, of making him a monster.

It IS RIDICULOUS to say Hulk has never killed people accidentally or in his rampages, and to do so would be to ignore 46 damn years of continuity.

CaptainStoic

The Hulk has always been physically superior, and Thor has always been superior overall.

You're right, and you're wrong, Mjolnir has alway been Thor's X-factor in the past. We all know what would happen if he lost it in a battle with a mindless Hulk, or worse WWHulk. With it on the other hand, you are very correct Thor has more versatility.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You're right, and you're wrong, Mjolnir has alway been Thor's X-factor in the past. We all know what would happen if he lost it in a battle with a mindless Hulk, or worse WWHulk. With it on the other hand, you are very correct Thor has more versatility.

Thor can call upon lightning without his hammer.

Did it against Hercules and did it against Durok.

joesha28
bump

Troop
Hulk will lose.

K3VIL
Thor is gonna win.Considering he has picked up his "Son of Gea" heritage and so possess the ability to control the Earth, he also has the Odin Force, he's for sure not at RKT level, but he's for sure more powerful than he was before becoming Lord of Asgard.Considering the two Hulk being limited to physical powers while Thor can call upon magical lightning, force bolts, cosmic energies and his high level superhuman physical attributes, if he cut loose and unleash his power no jobbing he could take it, BFR one of the Hulk, surely Banner and kill the Red One.

Lord Feron
HMm idk last time i saw green hulk fight THor was when hulk was ripping apart NY going after betty and the avengers had to come in and stop him. THor layed some smack down with his mighty hammer and he did hurt HUlk but you know what hulk said right before he got up and kicked thor's butt... (something along these lines) "all your doing is making Hulk horny hippie" (yeah i now it was green hulk im guessing red hulk is stronger and better?) then smack! lol Might have been a low showing or w/e. So yeah maybe HUlk 6/10.

Troop
Originally posted by Lord Feron
HMm idk last time i saw green hulk fight THor was when hulk was ripping apart NY going after betty and the avengers had to come in and stop him. THor layed some smack down with his mighty hammer and he did hurt HUlk but you know what hulk said right before he got up and kicked thor's butt... (something along these lines) "all your doing is making Hulk horny hippie" (yeah i now it was green hulk im guessing red hulk is stronger and better?) then smack! lol Might have been a low showing or w/e. So yeah maybe HUlk 6/10.

All Thor/Hulk fights are low showings for him because he acts like an idiot every time they fight, seriously check more of Thor and not just they're fights before you decide. Thor wrecks Hulk, thats for sure.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Wasn't that Ultimate?

Troop
LOL and yeah that was Ultimate.

D-Block
Thor

jeromefus
From Wiki:

Ed Mcguiness has mentioned in a Wizard article that he plans to have the Red Hulk display reality bending strength never before seen previously in Marvel; one such feat he plans to display is the Red Hulk pushing a fully powered Juggernaut back, as well as killing Wendigo, a mystical creature more than capable of fighting the Green Hulk to a standstill

llagrok
Funny thing is, Sabretooth killed Wendigo as well and Red Hulk did it with a regular knife...

jeromefus
Any chance that the Red Hulk is a Skrull? He has a skrullian jaw.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by jeromefus
From Wiki:

Ed Mcguiness has mentioned in a Wizard article that he plans to have the Red Hulk display reality bending strength never before seen previously in Marvel; one such feat he plans to display is the Red Hulk pushing a fully powered Juggernaut back, as well as killing Wendigo, a mystical creature more than capable of fighting the Green Hulk to a standstill sick sick sick

Sirius77
Thor has the Odin force. Hulk will get owned.

The Illuminati
The Odinson will put the Red Hulk down and show that he is in fact the top of Marvel food chain again, where he should be IMO. (hope, hope, hope...)

guy222
In Hulk's book, I don't see Thor winning

Hulk #6 is Red vs Green

srankmissingnin
From Wiki:

Ed Mcguiness has mentioned in a Wizard article that he plans to have the Red Hulk display reality bending strength never before seen previously in Marvel; one such feat he plans to display is the Red Hulk pushing a fully powered Juggernaut back, as well as killing Wendigo, a mystical creature more than capable of fighting the Green Hulk to a standstill

Reality bending strength? Red Hulk is Marvel's Flex Mantallo!!! eek!

Thor already has a losing track record against the Hulk. What should happen and what does happen are two completely different things and I wouldn't expect any different here ESPECIALLY considering Loeb is writing it. Thor will lose. sad

Bouboumaster
I wish Hulk will kick his ass.

guy222
QFT

janus77
looks like Red Hulk will pull his punches, again.

this Hulk is another pseudo-villain, he's just an extremely dark "anti-hero". he only killed Abomination, not A-Bomb, not She-Hulk, not IronMan ... he scares them, he lets them know that he's their superior by a vast amount etc but, at the end of the day he pulls his punches.

still, a Hulk that doesn't care about the consequences of hitting earthquake generating punches ... he'd rip Thor's head clean off in a brawl.

The Illuminati
Red Hulk has done nothing to show that he's able to do that. Thor FTW.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Reality bending strength? Red Hulk is Marvel's Flex Mantallo!!! eek!

Thor already has a losing track record against the Hulk. What should happen and what does happen are two completely different things and I wouldn't expect any different here ESPECIALLY considering Loeb is writing it. Thor will lose. sad

Actually, it's the opposite.

Thor has a winning record against the Hulk smile

guy222
He has already killed a Wendigo. A feat not even Savage Hulk could do. His strength is >/= to WWH. It seems he will get pass Thor who has the OdinPower and the Savage Hulk. Loeb and crew promise, he is pushing back a fully powered Juggernaut

Quite impressive. Waiting for the issues

For me, the question is it Doc Samson

Nihilist
red hulk shouldnt really be able to beat thor who is now not holding back plus using his mothers power and the odin power .

guy222
Its written by Joe and Ed. Just like they made WWH badass. It appears Red Hulk is badder

Nihilist
Its written by Joe and Ed. Just like they made WWH badass. It appears Red Hulk is badder
i do like the red hulk, but thor is supposedly powerset wise a skyfather imo

janus77
Hulk's powerset is open-topped big grin.

guy222
I'm a big Hulk and Thor fan

Thor has defeated the Destroyer and recreated Asgard, but its in Hulk's book. I don't see Thor winning

Nihilist
Hulk's powerset is open-topped big grin.
durredhulkcisdurredhulk

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
durredhulkcisdurredhulk
RedHulk for the win then? stick out tongue

llagrok
He has already killed a Wendigo. A feat not even Savage Hulk could do. His strength is >/= to WWH. It seems he will get pass Thor who has the OdinPower and the Savage Hulk. Loeb and crew promise, he is pushing back a fully powered Juggernaut

Quite impressive. Waiting for the issues

For me, the question is it Doc Samson

I still think that WWH is above the Red Hulk, killing the Wendigo isn't a big feat anymore I'm afraid. Not after Sabretooth made short work of one smile

Stewie_Griffin
I'd give this fight to Red Hulk, he's hella powerful and seems to be even more powerful than WWH.

-K-M-
He has already killed a Wendigo.

He has? What issue?

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-
He has? What issue?
king size hulk

theres scans in the ww hulk vs x-men thread

Bouboumaster
I hate this Red Hulk. 'Wish that the real Hulk gonna kick his ass.

srankmissingnin

Nah Hulk has beat Thor more then he has lost. cool

Not agreeing with it, its just a fact. sad

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
red hulk shouldnt really be able to beat thor who is now not holding back plus using his mothers power and the odin power .

Thor was always using his mother's power. That's why he is high class 100. If he wasn't using it then he would be Asgardian strength (class 40-90).

Assuming the strongest Asgardian is class 90, Thor is most likely more than 1000 times stronger. Thus he must been always using his mother's power.

Stewie_Griffin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I hate this Red Hulk. 'Wish that the real Hulk gonna kick his ass.

To be honest, I don't see that happening. Planet Hulk may give him a good fight but I don't think he'd win.

Ruin
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor was always using his mother's power. That's why he is high class 100. If he wasn't using it then he would be Asgardian strength (class 40-90).

Assuming the strongest Asgardian is class 90, Thor is most likely more than 1000 times stronger. Thus he must been always using his mother's power.

What the hell?

Stewie_Griffin
It's called spam/trolling, my friend.

jeromefus
It's official. Thor got owned.

the Darkone
It's official. Thor got owned.

by loeb writing, let's get real here.

Philosophía
Originally posted by the Darkone
by loeb writing, let's get real here.

And by the sheer awsomness of Red Hulk.

the Darkone

guy222
Rulk>Thor w/ThorPower

Philosophía
Originally posted by the Darkone
uh no, lowering other characters to make one character look good is not awesomeness it's a b***h move.

Loeb didn't lower Thor, it's just that when Thor saw Red Hulk he was so awestruck by his sheer badassness, he forgot nearly all of his other abilities.

FearOfBlood

You smoke hard... laughing

FearOfBlood

Not in comics, see Thor#385 or Hulk Annual 2001.

the Darkone

allen4
REGULAR SAVAGE HULK,BEAT THOR MANY TIMES WITH NOT FULL MADDER STRENGHT POTENTIAL.........

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5332/subby35thor1vm1.th.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5366/subby35thor2wk7.th.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9697/subby35thor3yj8.th.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8328/thor3851vf8.th.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1664/thor3852ke6.th.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5615/thor3853qt2.th.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by allen4
REGULAR SAVAGE HULK,BEAT THOR MANY TIMES WITH NOT FULL MADDER STRENGHT POTENTIAL.........

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5332/subby35thor1vm1.th.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5366/subby35thor2wk7.th.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9697/subby35thor3yj8.th.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8328/thor3851vf8.th.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1664/thor3852ke6.th.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5615/thor3853qt2.th.jpg

So?

allen4
"SO?" smokin'

hum........just facts,only facts............

batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/PunjabiPlaya/CharlieGaf.gif

allen4
rick astley rollin........... Happy Dance
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4347/rickcomp1jn4.gif
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4347/rickcomp1jn4.gif

Grzywo
ya but this ain't normal thor and i have the comic where they fight, thor doesnt even get hurt he gets stunned and he was not in use of the odinforce or thorforce now but now thor is mad and when he comes back to get the rulk it will be nighty nighty rulkie!!!

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
You smoke hard... laughing

Reported.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Not in comics, see Thor#385 or Hulk Annual 2001.

None of which the Hulk one. Banner turned into Hulk while Thor was carrying him, he punched Thor a couple of times, Thor got up and the fight ended... So how does that constitute a win for the hulk?

MJOILNIR
In a normal common sense scenario Thor using all his powers hulk shouldn't stand a chance..Thor would never have to lay a finger on hulk to beat him but for some reason writers always let it escalate into fist e'cuffs. I suppose it wouldn't make for a very good read to just see thor teleport hulk to another dimension or fry him either anti-force or a god blast..It seems all Hulk/Thor fights are destined to be fist fights, such is the way of things I suppose..
See I didnt even bring up that King Thor killed the hulk and Thing at the same time during the reighning.....Then went on to vaporize Cap and his shield..

Scoobless
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I didnt even bring up that King Thor killed the hulk and Thing at the same time during the reighning....

And did so while cut off from the Odinpower.

smile

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Scoobless
And did so while cut off from the Odinpower.

smile
Well.... big grin Since you mentioned it..Yes, thats very true stick out tongue
AND with only ONE arm..LOL

allen4
Odin-POWER or no,Hulk's healing factor allows him to regenerate from cells and skeleton, making him virtually impossible to kill.resist to A Million exploding suns sentry,blast surfer cosmic power,able to destroy Onslaught's psi-armor..........
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9172/hulkhealin4.th.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5913/withstandingsilversurfeai4.th.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9093/worldwarhulk56ou2.th.jpg

llagrok
Funny, Thor went straight through that armour as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Odin-POWER or no,Hulk's healing factor allows him to regenerate from cells and skeleton, making him virtually impossible to kill.resist to A Million exploding suns sentry,blast surfer cosmic power,able to destroy Onslaught's psi-armor..........
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9172/hulkhealin4.th.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5913/withstandingsilversurfeai4.th.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9093/worldwarhulk56ou2.th.jpg

That last one isn't even Hulk . . .

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That last one isn't even Hulk . . .

Does he care?

Mr. Slippyfist
Plus, one is Human Torch/Storm, and Surfer was holding back trying to suck the gamma radiation out of him (and stopped when Hulk said it was killing him; no Banner)...

Scoobless
Why are you making the scans so small that we can barely read the text?

allen4
thor is not the marvel superman-prime,he can be defeat.........the fact: red hulk beat him.........

Symmetric Chaos
thor is not the marvel superman-prime,he can be defeat.........the fact: red hulk beat him.........

Courtesy grammar. It's a good idea.

llagrok

Why did you post scans of characters that were not Hulk and an incident where the heroes were holding back?

You also claimed that Hulk beat Thor several times. Proof.

allen4
sleep ,THOR fans 'versus' thread.........ok guys thor can beat all MARVEL and D.C characters,you win............. shifty

batdude123
http://i34.tinypic.com/330gq5i.gif

Scoobless
sleep ,THOR fans 'versus' thread.........ok guys thor can beat all MARVEL and D.C characters,you win............. shifty

And Loeb can defeat sales targets by alienating fans.

Seriously though, if RH continues to show immense power (and I mean really immense) and becomes a a major villain for everyone on Marvel Earth, then hindsight will show that the recent comics are fine, if, on the other hand, he goes out and gets beaten down by Hercules or Hulk (or whoever) then everyone will have been right to call these events bullshit.

Time will tell.

Also wondering if RH will tie into Secret Invasion at any point.

Mr. Slippyfist
If Red Hulk defeated everyone in front of him to be taken out easily by Thanos, I'd be happy... shifty

batdude123
Okay, quan...

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by batdude123
Okay, quan...
http://i36.tinypic.com/2h7ihdz.jpg

batdude123
laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist
Okay, quan... I was Quan before Quan joined, fatnude.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I was Quan before Quan joined, fatnude.

Warning... adult content.

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/7191.gif

Mr. Slippyfist
Warning... adult content.

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/7191.gif That whole gif is ruined by your pussy attempt to cover your own ass. 1eye

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>