Sparrow's Journey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4197196/1/The_Sparrows_Journey

I've been saying for a long time I'm going to do Jack's bio and here it is!

Of course, it's not going to tell you EVERYTHING and the answers may spark even more questions, but this is Jack's bio and he won't let me tell you everything.

There is some romance in it for you hopeless types out there (kind of like me), but it's also a crowd pleaser, meaning there is no real sparrabeth in it (too early) but there are subtle clues within the story for sparrabethers to help us see just how Jack could come to fall for a girl like her.

Summary: This is the story of how he became the Captain Jack Sparrow we all know and love.

Ditte3
Willo fantastic!

willofthewisp
Chapter 3 is up for anyone that's interested.

katelovespirate
You guys, seriously, take the time to read this story slowly. the details are astounding, it's really wonderful... but we all know Willo's talent!!!

willofthewisp
Aw! That is so nice, Kate. That's about one of the best compliments I've ever gotten. Yes, the whole story is meant to be peppered with what I call clues. I'm so glad you're finding them. I'm having such a good time with this one even though there is a lot that has to be included.

katelovespirate
I put a plug for this on Livejournal's pirate community and will post a link in my next "Bayou" update... hope that's okay. Just thought I'd spread the word a bit!

willofthewisp
Thanks, Kate. I'm working on the next chapter now. It should be up sometime tomorrow. I was writing it backwards for a little while, but that needs to stop! Thanks for all your support.

willofthewisp
Chapter 4 is up.

willofthewisp
Chapter 5 is up.

tee_pirategirl
I'm in love with ur fic willo. I read it AGAIN just cuz I love it. BTW u remember those POTC episodes you did with Kate Beckinsale and everything? do u remember which thread that was on cuz I would LOVE to re-read it.

willofthewisp
Yes, they were called POTC: Continued.

DethRose
I love this!

tee_pirategirl
HAHAAAAAAAA! Thank willo. I just had to go find them and read them all again. You should post this on ff.net!!! I am now laughing out loud!

Don't forget to post the next chapter in the life of our captain.

willofthewisp
Sure thing, as soon as I write it... confused I have it in my head, but with the baby, it's hard to write it all down. It will come, though. Promise.

willofthewisp
Chapter 6 is up. This is an important one.

DethRose
Oooooo! Goody!

willofthewisp
Chapter 7 is up, and it was one of my favorite ones to write...guess that's the sparrabether in me. What do I mean? Find out!

willofthewisp
8 is up.

willofthewisp
Next chapter is up! I have 31 reviews. A special acknowledgement to the person who leaves me a 42nd review! I might even include said person into the story somehow...

willofthewisp
10 is up! Help a pirate sister out.

willofthewisp
next chapter is up.

texgodiva2s
My girl is RED HOT! Thanks darlin' for all the hard work in and around all the other everything real life. Feels so nice to read my beloved. You are some kind of wonderful, no doubt about it. Rushing off the read and stay up too late. Thanks

willofthewisp
Aw, thanks. The next chapter should be up in the next few days. I hope everyone is enjoying and reviewing.

willofthewisp
Next chapter is up

willofthewisp
No reviews?! I'm tearing out my hair here! Where is everybody?

willofthewisp
Ch 13 is up! This is sort of the transition chapter from the past to the movies, so I hope you're all still reading. Things will get even more familiar now.

willofthewisp
if anyone comes here anymore, the next chapter is up and we're now into COTBP, so...yeah, stuff is about to happen.

willofthewisp
NEW CHAPTER IS UP!!! JACK AND ELIZABETH HAVE BEEN MAROONED! I'm expecting a ton of reviews for this chapter.

willofthewisp
Ch 16 is up if anyone's still interested.

willofthewisp
Ch 17 is up, a short one, but an action-packed one. Upcoming sparrabeth! I'll update in just a couple of days since this was so short.

willofthewisp
Real quick update! Ch 18 is up!

willofthewisp
Chapter 19 is up, and the sparrabeth begins. Spread the word.

willofthewisp
Okay, ladies. This is the Curiosity chapter and it's up as of now. Please, please read and tell me what you think. You don't know how important reviews are. If you've been sticking with it, thanks. Means a lot.

Jacky Sparrow
Wow, I really loved this chapter, and I've just reviewed and I now how sad it is to not get a review!! I updated yesterday and haven't gotten any review, that makes me sad, cause I don't know if they didn't like it or if they did. I would also accept bad reviews, it'll help me to make it better, but no, no review!!

willofthewisp
Oh no. Give me the link to your story again and I'll give it a whirl.

Jacky Sparrow
Well it you've found it! Thanks anyways, you've made my day (although it's already night)

For those you want to read it as well, look here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4401909/1/Gods_wish

willofthewisp
Okay, Ch 21 is up. Please read and review.

willofthewisp
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4197196/1/The_Sparrows_Journey

Next chapter is up! Please give me some feedback.

willofthewisp
Next chapter is up!

willofthewisp
Hey, the next chapter isn't up yet, but it will be soon. If anyone here likes That 70s Show, I've got a new fic up in that, too.

willofthewisp
New chapter is up and it's the second to the last! Hurry while you can! And pretty please leave a review. They get harder to write the closer they come to the end.

willofthewisp
The journey has at last come to an end. Please read and leave me a final review.

Jacky Sparrow
oh my god, I still haven't found the time to read the end!!! I'll do it very very soon!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
So shall I! Really.

LEWZMP
i like soup

janeenzim
Though I'm not as big a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean films as most, I am a huge fan of Johnny Depp. He is always imaginative and fascinating to watch. I enjoyed the Pirates sequel, mostly because of Depp's abandonment and charming performance.

It's been widely mentioned that Depp created Captain Jack Sparrow as a cross of rock legend Keith Richards and cartoon romantic Pepe LePew.

Bwa Ha Ha
Uhhh.... Yeah. That's kinda the reason for the AWE cameo as his dad....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.