What Movie is This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeslasher86
I really like horror movies, and the ones with cruel endings or twists. What do you guys like?

I'm thinking of watching this movie called Kinky Killers, it appears to be about a psychopathic killer on the loose looking to terrorize and kill really attractive psychiatric female patients.

I saw the link on myspace.com/polycarpmovie

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by mikeslasher86
I really like horror movies, and the ones with cruel endings or twists. What do you guys like?

I'm thinking of watching this movie called Kinky Killers, it appears to be about a psychopathic killer on the loose looking to terrorize and kill really attractive psychiatric female patients.

I saw the link on myspace.com/polycarpmovie

Sounds like some really lame low budget horror movie that is so bad it has to resort to cheap advertising tactics like creating a stupid forum account just to make one post in a thread that hardly anyone will ever even read.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Sounds like some really lame low budget horror movie that is so bad it has to resort to cheap advertising tactics like creating a stupid forum account just to make one post in a thread that hardly anyone will ever even read.

jawdrophystericalhysterical

mikeslasher86
so has anyone watched it?

Toku King
Originally posted by mikeslasher86
so has anyone watched it?

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.