Thor, Glads(FC), Superman, Silver Surfer & WWH VS. Thanos, Darksied, & Doomsday!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
They fight on the moon.....
Who dies first?

Dark-Jaxx
Glad dies first, team 2 wins.

Lumby
Team 2 stomp

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lumby
Team 2 stomp fixed

xJLxKing
Team 2 loses but WW hulk dies first

guy222
Oh really

Is that Thor w/OF on Team 1

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
Oh really

Is that Thor w/OF on Team 1 no. classic thor

Hitman911
I want the coward wo says Darksied dies first!!!!... mad

ÇãPž™
Not possible. Team 2 in a massive curbstomp

Bouboumaster
Thanos could MAYBE solo 1/10.

Team 2 in one of the worst rape ever in comics.

ultimatethor
Team 2 wins easily and supes dies first via enrgy absorption from Thanos

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Team 2 wins easily and supes dies first via enrgy absorption from Thanos

Agreed, but I vote for Gladiator via mindrape and punch via Thanos

Hitman911
Everyone on team 1 is >>>Drax who one-shotted Thanos. Kal>DS Why does (FC) Glads get no respect?!?!?!?!? The same one who pimp slapped Juggs to the other side of the world?!?!?

Lord Feron
Yeah idk i think glads strength varies its like he gets owned but someone u wouldn't think would hurt him then next he is like invincible because (he bleieves himself invincible) or some crap and he tanks everyone. So if he is full confidence he can go toe to toe physically with Doomsday or DS. I know many don't believe that but he won't get owned so easily.

Surfer and reverse any energy trick thanos got and plus I think Surfer and amp supes with yellow sun radiation power making him a nice juicy crazy amp sun dipped supes. So the two of them take on thanos.

Hulk should go after DD and Glades / Thor on DS.

Anyway Hulk can't breath in space and dies 1st. (for some reason i seen thor breath in space so he lives )

quanchi112
Glads died first and team 2 wins.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah idk i think glads strength varies its like he gets owned but someone u wouldn't think would hurt him then next he is like invincible because (he bleieves himself invincible) or some crap and he tanks everyone. So if he is full confidence he can go toe to toe physically with Doomsday or DS. I know many don't believe that but he won't get owned so easily.

Surfer and reverse any energy trick thanos got and plus I think Surfer and amp supes with yellow sun radiation power making him a nice juicy crazy amp sun dipped supes. So the two of them take on thanos.

Hulk should go after DD and Glades / Thor on DS.

Anyway Hulk can't breath in space and dies 1st. (for some reason i seen thor breath in space so he lives )

Actually of recent hulk has not had problems survivng in space. And i think exiles surfer stopped a punch from a full confidence glads( alternate reality though so it might not count)

ÇãPž™
Hulk dies first Team 2

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Actually of recent hulk has not had problems survivng in space. And i think exiles surfer stopped a punch from a full confidence glads( alternate reality though so it might not count) didn't know about the exile thing but ugh wtf i know he has shown that hulk to suurvive in space but what the hell is protecting him or allowing him to breath! (he should have to breath) w/e comicbook physics... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Lord Feron
didn't know about the exile thing but ugh wtf i know he has shown that hulk to suurvive in space but what the hell is protecting him or allowing him to breath! (he should have to breath) w/e comicbook physics... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's been shown a couple times to have different ways around having to breath in space or water for that matter. For instance, one time a neonatal like fluid filled up his lungs and allowed him to get oxygen, and a few other times he's just been able to go with out breath for a real long time.

Hitman911
Originally posted by quanchi112
Glads died first and team 2 wins. IIIIIIII Dunno! It's basically two on one matchups with one person having to man-up one on one. I guess it depends on the matchup!

Here's mine:
Superman(Dipped) + Silver Surfer vs. Thanos
Full Confidence Glads + Thor vs. Darksied
WWH vs Doomsday

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Hitman911
IIIIIIII Dunno! It's basically two on one matchups with one person having to man-up one on one. I guess it depends on the matchup!

Here's mine:
Superman(Dipped) + Silver Surfer vs. Thanos
Full Confidence Glads + Thor vs. Darksied
WWH vs Doomsday

In this matchup, team 2 stomps.
WWH and Doomsday toss up.
Thor and Gladiator gives trouble to Darkseid. Thor can deflect shit with his hammer, and Gladiator move fast.

But Thanos kill Surfer with a couple of punches, and matter manipulate solar energy of Sups.
After that, Thanos mindrape Glad, while DD finally kick the ass of Thor.

3 on 1 vs Hulk. Hulk is good, a good herald lvler. But two of team 2 are waaaaay above this lvl.

Whatever the match up, team 2 pwnz.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

But Thanos kill Surfer with a couple of punches, and matter manipulate solar energy of Sups.

Whatever the match up, team 2 pwnz. At the same time!?!?!?! no F@#$@!!$!ng way!!!!!

james2099
Well, doomsday has punked supes and WWH is a one power wonder, so they die first..... Now for the warriors with real fighting skills, Gladiator has stood up to tyrant without getting killed so he can rumble with doomsday and at FC which he has never been seen, he will do 1000 times better than supes, thors hammer has taken down ultra powerful beings so darksied may be toast, surfer may only have to hold off thanos until glads and thor finish their foes... and for the fanboys... doomsday cannot keep up with glads and supes cannot hit as hard as glads... if team one fights smart and no writer interfere, then team one can win.

ÇãPž™
Hulk dies first, Team 2

Hitman911
Originally posted by james2099
Well, doomsday has punked supes and WWH is a one power wonder, so they die first..... Now for the warriors with real fighting skills, Gladiator has stood up to tyrant without getting killed so he can rumble with doomsday and at FC which he has never been seen, he will do 1000 times better than supes, thors hammer has taken down ultra powerful beings so darksied may be toast, surfer may only have to hold off thanos until glads and thor finish their foes... and for the fanboys... doomsday cannot keep up with glads and supes cannot hit as hard as glads... if team one fights smart and no writer interfere, then team one can win. intresting points.....

Hitman911
team 1

Enyalus
How come no one else got this? Doomsday obviously dies first...for a few minutes, then comes back even stronger.

Still, I'd give team one the majority. A FC Gladiator is above current Superman, who's beaten Darkseid recently. WWH or Surfer could probably stop Doomsday initially. Superman and Thor should be enough to occupy Thanos for a while. And even in other matchup senarios, team one should have a narrow majority, 6/10.

Nihilist
team 2 in a stomp

kgkg
The good guys die

lannfear
team 1 ftw

Val-E-Doosh
Why is there a poll?

Badabing
mmm I would have said team 2 but Thanos is the weak link there. biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm I would have said team 2 but Thanos is the weak link there. biscuits mad

Badabing
mad crylaugh

It only took you one minute to find my post! Happy Dance

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Enyalus
How come no one else got this? Doomsday obviously dies first...for a few minutes, then comes back even stronger.

Still, I'd give team one the majority. A FC Gladiator is above current Superman, who's beaten Darkseid recently. WWH or Surfer could probably stop Doomsday initially. Superman and Thor should be enough to occupy Thanos for a while. And even in other matchup senarios, team one should have a narrow majority, 6/10.

Thats closer to what I'm thinking. However I think SSJHulk should be subbed in, a stronger version than classic Thor should be used, and Supes should get a sun dip or sun amp from Surfer. Then it would be one of the best comic fights ever.

Enyalus
Yeah. Warrior's Madness Thor might be a better matchup. Current Thor should be Skyfather level, which would be too much.

AlmightyKfish
Team 2 stomp.

Thanos and Darkseid can individually take out most of Team 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see Glads or Hulk dying first and Team 2 dominates.

TheBadguy
Thanos dying 2nd? Im f'ing raging

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In this matchup, team 2 stomps.
WWH and Doomsday toss up.
Thor and Gladiator gives trouble to Darkseid. Thor can deflect shit with his hammer, and Gladiator move fast.

After that, Thanos mindrape Glad, while DD finally kick the ass of Thor.

3 on 1 vs Hulk. Hulk is good, a good herald lvler. But two of team 2 are waaaaay above this lvl.

Whatever the match up, team 2 pwnz.

Doomsday will destroy Hulk. no arguement, just plain truth unless it's DOS DD.

Thor&Glads? Don't make me laugh. Not nearly enough to stop Darkseid.

And you're way way off. A sundipped Superman can Thanos beat on his own with not much trouble.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And you're way way off. A sundipped Superman can Thanos beat on his own with not much trouble.

lulz at sundipped supes taking thanos,you wank dc waaay to much

quanchi112

And you're way way off. A sundipped Superman can Thanos beat on his own with not much trouble. Nah. I think WW Hulk at his angriest would defeat Doomsday.

Thor could defeat Darkseid on his own. Heck,if Orion and Superman can do it why cant Thor on his own? Glads doesnt even need to help doubleteam Seid here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nihilist

Thats's nice. Now go read Our Worlds At War like a good little marvel fanboy. doped A sundipped Superman is a monster more than a match for most trans levelers.

Batmanrulez
Thats's nice. Now go read Our Worlds At War like a good little marvel fanboy. doped A sundipped Superman is a monster more than a match for most trans levelers. laughing out loud

horrorwolf
Gladiator is most likely to die first. followed by Superman/WWH/Doomsday...take your pick.
Thanos, DS, and Surfer definitely last the longest.

Nihilist
Thats's nice. Now go read Our Worlds At War like a good little marvel fanboy. doped A sundipped Superman is a monster more than a match for most trans levelers.
you could do with reading some marvel

TricksterPriest
After the crap called Secret Invasion? Pass. I'm sticking with Final Crisis, which actually has not only good, but spectacular writing.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Gladiator is most likely to die first. followed by Superman/WWH/Doomsday...take your pick.
Thanos, DS, and Surfer definitely last the longest. It's just sooo funny how people ignore the fact that Glads has full confidence!! The same swagger that slapped Juggs across an ocean! There is no weak link in this rumble my friends. FC Glads>Superman. Live with it!!!!!

Philosophía
Originally posted by Nihilist

erm

Wow ..

Hitman911
Nah. I think WW Hulk at his angriest would defeat Doomsday.

Thor could defeat Darkseid on his own. Heck,if Orion and Superman can do it why cant Thor on his own? Glads doesnt even need to help doubleteam Seid here. But they still die by the hand of Thanos...

Mighty Saxon
it's pretty evenly matched. i'd say team one 6/10. too many powerhouses specially if hulk goes worldbreaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.