Superman Prime Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Well I don't think this topic was done. Anyways we all know Superman Prime(Superyboy) isn't going to win against Galactus. Although Superman Prime the golden one has a chance. I heard he was the strongest non-abstract character in Dc. That give him a good reputation.
Anyways who do you think will win.

If this topic was done please redirect me to it, and close this one(Mod)

Galan007
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Prime was as close to a true GOD as we get in comics. A true GOD does not expend energy on trivial matters, he exists for existence's sake. By having a lot of feats would trivialize his importance.

Prime is a GOD.

guy222
Galactus

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007

Sooo???

DigiMark007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sooo???

So you missed his point. The character isn't about feats. It's like pitting Neil Gaiman's Sandman characters in battles but saying it's a "meh" comic overall. It's about the story, characters, themes, art, writing, atmosphere, etc. Not everyone needs a defined power level.

smile

llagrok
ermmdance

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So you missed his point. The character isn't about feats. It's like pitting Neil Gaiman's Sandman characters in battles but saying it's a "meh" comic overall. It's about the story, characters, themes, art, writing, atmosphere, etc. Not everyone needs a defined power level.

smile
So in other words this fight cant really be...answered, or disputed

DigiMark007
So in other words this fight cant really be...answered, or disputed

Beats me. I know nothing about SP. I was just explaining Galan's meaning.

psycho gundam
wait a sec, is sp stronger than a single star or what?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wait a sec, is sp stronger than a single star or what? Yes with ease

psycho gundam
how though, the star is his power source?
just asking, don't get angry...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how though, the star is his power source?
just asking, don't get angry... why would i get angry. Yes you can say i am a fan of superman, but i dont care if he loses or wins. Anyways No Superman Prime's power is not the sun. he just slept in the sun for 15,000 years, he also went in the Source Wall and gained all the information and knownledge of the universe. Finally he gained the last ring of the green lantern. Thats all i know.

Some things I heard is that he recreated krypton and everyone in it. I THINK

Galan007
he also went in the Source Wall and gained all the information and knownledge of the universe. Nope.

Some things I heard is that he recreated krypton and everyone in it. I THINK Nope.

xJLxKing
Nope.

Nope.
So which superman went to the source wall. I remember one of them.

Galan007
So which superman went to the source wall. I remember one of them. Prime did go to the Source Wall -- but where you gathered that he "gained all the information and knownledge of the universe", is beyond me. ermm

And Hourman recreated Krypton, btw. smile

xJLxKing
Prime did go to the Source Wall -- but where you gathered that he "gained all the information and knownledge of the universe", is beyond me. ermm

And Hourman recreated Krypton, btw. smile
....Well from another forum

Galan007
....Well from another forum I see...

Just keep in mind that Prime receiving said knowledge was never mentioned -- not once.

xJLxKing
I see...

Just keep in mind that Prime receiving said knowledge was never mentioned -- not once.
Well to you know the feats

Galan007
Well to you know the feats All 3 of 'em?

Sure do. smile

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Prime was as close to a true GOD as we get in comics. A true GOD does not expend energy on trivial matters, he exists for existence's sake. By having a lot of feats would trivialize his importance.

Prime is a GOD.
http://i32.tinypic.com/k19nux.gif

Bouboumaster
Galactus take his super redbull prime before going against real ennemies.

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

zeel
Galactus

vlaaad12345
Galactus based on feats,prime based on what he is supposed to be,maybe one day we will actually get some real feats from the gold man,right now we know that prime is stronger then 1mil who could give a hungry galactus a hell of a fight.

Utrigita
Erhh this is not Prime from JL1M but superboy with the power up from the Guardian

carnage52
depends how pissed off sp is.

guy222
G

occultdestroyer
Galactus stomps.
If it were Prime 1M, Prime curbstomps.

vansonbee
Galactus

Estacado
Galactus get's thrown to another solar system.....shifty

TheBadguy
What did the golden man actually do? I always hear outlandish things attributed to him but then I hear people say its basically bs.

Surtur
No version of Superman Prime, golden or whiney, is taking down Galactus.

Golden one was powerful, sure, yet if he was such a "god" why'd he even bother using a GL ring? That's like Galactus getting in a fight and opting to use something like the quantum bands instead of his own power.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Enyalus
Galactus wins against either version.

But really, if this is Prime with the Guardian Amp, it's an absolute stomp.

fangirl101
Guardian Amp Prime would be problems for galactus. Even At his regular Durability, he survived a Universe Nuke.

ultimatethor
Galactus easily. One or two concentrated annihilation type blasts wud do the trick.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Galactus easily. One or two concentrated annihilation type blasts wud do the trick.
those blast destroyed Solar Systems. Superboy Prime Survived a universe blowing up in his face at point blank range. And Direct contact with anti-matter wave energy. what are you talking about?

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
those blast destroyed Solar Systems. Superboy Prime Survived a universe blowing up in his face at point blank range. And Direct contact with anti-matter wave energy. what are you talking about?

Newsflash: Superman Prime was still defeated. That he survived the explosion is irrelevant. He was unconscious and beaten.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Newsflash: Superman Prime was still defeated. That he survived the explosion is irrelevant. He was unconscious and beaten.
WITH A UNIVERSE DESTROYING BLAST. New Flash, I've NEVER seen Galactus Destroy a universe with a single blast. I'm sure he can. But I havent seen it.

spawnwest

So a Solar System blast from Galactus is going to do what against SMP?

ultimatethor

Thats why i put a concentrated blast. Superman prime survived the explosion sure( survived and was unconscious anyway) but i doubt he wud have fared as well if all the force was concentrated on him in a single energy beam. If galactus uses concentrated blasts but of the same power as his annihilation blast, superman prime will go down quick.

fangirl101
Thats why i put a concentrated blast. Superman prime survived the explosion sure( survived and was unconscious anyway) but i doubt he wud have fared as well if all the force was concentrated on him in a single energy beam. If galactus uses concentrated blasts but of the same power as his annihilation blast, superman prime will go down quick.
Superboy prime was at ground zero of a universe destroying blast. And his amp had run out. So what makes you think that with his amp, galactus concentrating a star system blast is going to do anything?

Utrigita
First. Wasn't the universe blast more of a chain reaction then a single big bang?

Second. Didn't prime Survive because of the Timekeeper?

Third. Wasn't it only all life and so that was exterminated, the Planet for instance remains intact when the Monitor acts as narrator we see him on the planet, at the last page and his own Shield withstood the blast, shielding the small tree ore whatever it is but that didn't cover a entire planet.

ultimatethor
Superboy prime was at ground zero of a universe destroying blast. And his amp had run out. So what makes you think that with his amp, galactus concentrating a star system blast is going to do anything?

Even being at ground zero of a universe destroying blast is not the same as taking the same blast in one continuous energy beam to the chest. Depending on the nature of the blast(Explosion/Wave/disintegration blast), the difference between a universe destroying attack and a solar system destroying attack may just be the range. While the range of one encompasses only solar systems the range of the other encompasses a universe. The destructive capacity of the energy itself may not be so different. However, regardless of the range of the blast, concentrating it into one continuos energy beam focused on one target, will be far more deadly to the target than if the force is spread out in one huge explosion.

skygunner41
Even being at ground zero of a universe destroying blast is not the same as taking the same blast in one continuous energy beam to the chest. Depending on the nature of the blast(Explosion/Wave/disintegration blast), the difference between a universe destroying attack and a solar system destroying attack may just be the range. While the range of one encompasses only solar systems the range of the other encompasses a universe. The destructive capacity of the energy itself may not be so different. However, regardless of the range of the blast, concentrating it into one continuos energy beam focused on one target, will be far more deadly to the target than if the force is spread out in one huge explosion.

I'm speechless..wow rolling on floor laughing

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
First. Wasn't the universe blast more of a chain reaction then a single big bang?

Second. Didn't prime Survive because of the Timekeeper?

Third. Wasn't it only all life and so that was exterminated, the Planet for instance remains intact when the Monitor acts as narrator we see him on the planet, at the last page and his own Shield withstood the blast, shielding the small tree ore whatever it is but that didn't cover a entire planet.
No. It wasn't a chain reaction. And it wasn't an all life only blast. The monitor shielded the planet and himself. The universe was REBUILT by the monitor. As in destroyed. not repopulated. Rebuilt. And Prime did not survive becuz of the time trapper. The time trapper found prime's floating body in the emtiness of the bleed or space or what ever.

fangirl101
I'm not speechless. It's just that I won't insult you. You've done enough with this post.

Bentley
Galactus can win by bfr, red sun light, and probably old school overpowering -depending how hungry he is-; he also has the UN, can mind-rape, absorb all the solar energy from Prime, transmutate the sun so Prime runs out of energy.

I don't know, use your imagination! Even if Prime was more powerful -which I don't think he is-, this is still the Hulk against the Silver Surfer as a battle. Galactus's versatility owns Prime's.

ultimatethor
I'm not speechless. It's just that I won't insult you. You've done enough with this post.

Done enough? Please dont make me laugh, actually take up the points ive made and disprove them not follow the lead of skygunner whatever his name who deosnt have the ability to contributes to any debate. Here ill list them out for u

1. Concentrating an energy beam makes it far far more powerful
2. A single target surviving an explosion of energy is completely different from surviving all the power of that explosion concentrated into a continuous energy beam.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus can win by bfr, red sun light, and probably old school overpowering -depending how hungry he is-; he also has the UN, can mind-rape, absorb all the solar energy from Prime, transmutate the sun so Prime runs out of energy.

I don't know, use your imagination! Even if Prime was more powerful -which I don't think he is-, this is still the Hulk against the Silver Surfer as a battle. Galactus's versatility owns Prime's.

I was unware that Prime could BFR'd with his gaurdian amp. Also I'd figured that the Gaurdian Amp protected him from Red Sunlight. The UN is not standard gear for galactus. How many beings has Galactus mind raped?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by skygunner41
I'm speechless..wow rolling on floor laughing

I think thats best for all of us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

skygunner41
I think thats best for all of us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really how big is universe compare to solar systems according to you...? laughing

So Universal destruction <<< Concentrated solar system destrustion blast...yep just great. rolling on floor laughing

ultimatethor
Really how big is universe compare to solar systems according to you...? laughing

eer What? U dont have the ability to comprehend what im sayin. What does the size of a universe in comparison to the size of solar systems even remotely relevant to what i was sayin? Are u OK? I was talkin about how concentrating an explosion into one continuous energy beam and focusing it on one target makes it far more destructive and ur busy talkin gibberish. sad

skygunner41
Are u OK? . sad

ARE U?

ultimatethor

So Universal destruction <<< Concentrated solar system destrustion blast...yep just great. rolling on floor laughing

R u dense? Did u not see were i said depending on the nature of the blast and talked about range? Way to take things out of context. erm

skygunner41
R u dense? Did u not see were i said depending on the nature of the blast and talked about range? Way to take things out of context. erm

So ...It like comparing continuing blast of rocket launcher against a nuke blast.

Zack Fair
Galactus has the means to put down Guardian Amped Superman Prime. The big question is if he will be smart enough to use those means before Prime starts punching shit off.

And BTW I am not an expert on Guardians...but GASMP was travelling the multiverse at will. I don't think it will be that simple to BFR him.

This also depends on how hungry Big G is, but I am confident he takes most of the wins.

Enyalus
A few things:

That was a severely weakened and drained Galactus who destroyed three solar systems and 37% of the Annihilation Wave.

Galactus has the power to destroy the entire 616 universe and the Negative Zone at once.

If Scarlet Witch's Chaos Wave was a chain reaction, then Monarch's blast certainly was. It definitely didn't consume everything instantly, as proven on panel.

The Guardian Amp simply increased Prime's power and artificially aged him (as Monarch points out), it does not give him a Guardian's abilities. Meaning his weakness to Red Sunlight is still valid.

Prime was only able to BFR an incomplete, severely weakened by a galaxy destroying blast Anti-Monitor. He's got zero shot against a healthy Galactus.

Nihilist
G easy

fangirl101
A few things:

That was a severely weakened and drained Galactus who destroyed three solar systems and 37% of the Annihilation Wave.

Galactus has the power to destroy the entire 616 universe and the Negative Zone at once.

If Scarlet Witch's Chaos Wave was a chain reaction, then Monarch's blast certainly was. It definitely didn't consume everything instantly, as proven on panel.

The Guardian Amp simply increased Prime's power and artificially aged him (as Monarch points out), it does not give him a Guardian's abilities. Meaning his weakness to Red Sunlight is still valid.

Prime was only able to BFR an incomplete, severely weakened by a galaxy destroying blast Anti-Monitor. He's got zero shot against a healthy Galactus.

Prime wasn't gaurdian amped when he bfr'd the Am. That point is thus invalid.
Superboy prime's gaurdian amp certainly did remove his weakness to red sunlight. As Sodam yat's ring was reversing the effects of lead poising. don't you think a guardian's power would over ride the weakness of red sunlight? And monarch's blast did destroy that universe in one fell swoop. Had it not, the monitors would have been able to contain an ever exanding "chain reaction".

ultimatethor
So ...It like comparing continuing blast of rocket launcher against a nuke blast.

Not at all. a rocket launcher is not a focused or continuous stream of energy Note i said depending on the nature of the attack. For instance the destructive capacity of an energy wave which sweeps over an area wud be limited to how wide the spread the wave itself is. If the range of the wave was expanded to a universal scale, then it wud be able to destroy the universe. However as i said before regardless of the range of the blast, concentrating its force and focusing it on a single target wud make it much much more deadly to that particular target

Utrigita
No. It wasn't a chain reaction. And it wasn't an all life only blast. The monitor shielded the planet and himself. The universe was REBUILT by the monitor. As in destroyed. not repopulated. Rebuilt. And Prime did not survive becuz of the time trapper. The time trapper found prime's floating body in the emtiness of the bleed or space or what ever.

Strange because this scan mentions chainreaction

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

If the monitor shielded himself and the planet then why didn't more then the single plant survive?

Do you have a scan of that? that the Monitors has rebuild the universe and that about Prime? because from what have been shown in Superman Prime respect thread is seems more like Timetrapper pulled him out just before the explosion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
Strange because this scan mentions chainreaction

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

If the monitor shielded himself and the planet then why didn't more then the single plant survive?

Do you have a scan of that? that the Monitors has rebuild the universe and that about Prime? because from what have been shown in Superman Prime respect thread is seems more like Timetrapper pulled him out just before the explosion.
Time trapper pulled him out before the explosion and he just happened to be knocked out? He was just taking a nap wasn't he? Read more DC.
And yes the universe had to be rebuilt. Final Crisis anyone?
As for the scan, it says with unparalled force. We have already seen how captain atom with the quantum field could control reality at universal levels. It's simply saying that the destruction didn't stop with a city or planet.

Utrigita
I have no idea how Superman Prime reacted to the sudden lose of the the Guardian amp coupled with a explosion right infront of him that resulted in a chain reaction that destroyed a universe hence I ask, if I knew the circumstances entirely concerning the timetrapper and Superman Prime there would have been no reason to ask.

Scan?

Zack Fair
It looked to me like Time Trapper found SMP floating aimless knocked out and decided to use him for some fun.

No where in the scans does it state that TT saved him from explosion.

Utrigita
Nevermind found it myself. I concern, I think he survived too but why the hell he was thrown to the end of time...

TheBadguy
who the f are we talking about? Golden man or emoboy?

Zack Fair
A better fight would be emoboy, but I am confused as to who it is we are discussing. I will discuss emoboy because goldenpimp has no feats at all.

Here is Time Trapper finding SMP and then letting him loose on the Legionaries.

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion2.jpg

Bentley
I was unware that Prime could BFR'd with his gaurdian amp. Also I'd figured that the Gaurdian Amp protected him from Red Sunlight. The UN is not standard gear for galactus. How many beings has Galactus mind raped?

Galactus has summoned the UN, which is in his power-set, he has also been shown to use it several occasions. If he doesn't use it often maybe is because he doesn't face enemies that are a danger for him that often.

There are still several ways to win for him though.

Enyalus
Galactus has summoned the UN, which is in his power-set, he has also been shown to use it several occasions. If he doesn't use it often maybe is because he doesn't face enemies that are a danger for him that often.

There are still several ways to win for him though.

Yeah. Like punching him the **** out. Galactus has abstract-level strength. He contains an entire cosmos of power within his being. Any version of Superman is screwed against him. This should've been closed for spite immediately.

fangirl101
Yeah. Like punching him the **** out. Galactus has abstract-level strength. He contains an entire cosmos of power within his being. Any version of Superman is screwed against him. This should've been closed for spite immediately.
He contains an entire cosmos worth of power in his body and yet got trapped by annihulus. Has to eat in order to survive. Depletes vital energy in breaching thanos's shields. Got knocked over by the thing. Where was all this power then?

Enyalus
Fangirl, if you ever learn to debate without resorting to red herrings and strawmans, let me know.

fangirl101
Fangirl, if you ever learn to debate without resorting to red herrings and strawmans, let me know.
and if you ever learn about debating without being a big marvel fankid let me know.

occultdestroyer
and if you ever learn about debating without being a big marvel fankid let me know.
pwned

Bentley
He contains an entire cosmos worth of power in his body and yet got trapped by annihulus. Has to eat in order to survive. Depletes vital energy in breaching thanos's shields. Got knocked over by the thing. Where was all this power then?

You use Quan-chi's argument to prove your point? And the Thing of all things?

I had you in more steem sad

Utrigita

Ahh here comes all the low showings.

Annihilus didn't trap him, Thanos did that using Aegis and Tenebrous two beings that are higher up (individually) in the food chain then post retcon beyonder, beyonder that could destroy the 616 reality. The energy he obtains is used for keeping Abraxas in check, so using energy to keep a entire concept locked away hmm. Energy that already was low prior to that point, so that means we basically have a already very depleted Galactus taking out every single of Thanos forcefields in one blast. Got knocked over by thing correct, however he owned Hercules with a thought.

Now should we take some of the high too?

But really only one is required the incident that showed that Galactus feeds on energy in all it's forms.

Enyalus

Galactus is one of the most powerful abstracts in Marvel, a part of the Celestial Trinity.

Prime with the amp was at best Skyfather level. And somehow I'm the fanboy for saying Galactus crushes him?

No. I'm the only one making sense.

fangirl101
You use Quan-chi's argument to prove your point? And the Thing of all things?

I had you in more steem sad
Not a Quan argument. Just making sure he realizes that he said galatus has a cosmos with in him, and yet has those showings that prove that he does not have infinite energy nor does he have infinite power.

fangirl101
Galactus is one of the most powerful abstracts in Marvel, a part of the Celestial Trinity.

Prime with the amp was at best Skyfather level. And somehow I'm the fanboy for saying Galactus crushes him?

No. I'm the only one making sense.
Prime was Skyfather before the Amp. Where the hell have you been? Hell the gaurdians are skyfather and prime was able to hurt one of them and take the same energy that burned one without a scratch.

Prime with the amp was able to grab mr. mxy, a higher level high end abstract level being, right from out of the 5th dimension.

Enyalus
Not a Quan argument. Just making sure he realizes that he said galatus has a cosmos with in him, and yet has those showings that prove that he does not have infinite energy nor does he have infinite power.

He has the power to destroy the entire 616 universe and the negative zone (an exact opposite of 616 - like the Anti-matter universe in DC). That's a measure of his power.

Superman Prime destroys planets. Galactus destroys solar systems with ease, as well as galaxies and universes.

This is a rapestomp in Galactus' favor.

fangirl101
He has the power to destroy the entire 616 universe and the negative zone (an exact opposite of 616 - like the Anti-matter universe in DC). That's a measure of his power.

Superman Prime destroys planets. Galactus destroys solar systems with ease, as well as galaxies and universes.

This is a rapestomp in Galactus' favor.
Superman Prime Destroyed a planet becuz that is what he wanted to do. He has the power to destroy the 616? when has he done it?

Nestical
there is no way in hell any superman is downing big G

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
there is no way in hell any superman is downing big G
Kismet Amped superman would do it even faster.

Nestical
riiiiiight,im gonna believe what you say.i know what its like to go against the grain,its just when i do it after a while i know when to shut up.i dont think you do,lol.im not even getting into this because 99.8% of the time youre full of shat.lol.ok so we know you pick smp,ok,what a surpirise.what else is there to say?but im sure youll run your mouth about nonsense another 11 pages

fascistcrusader
This is just silly. Everyone but like 3 rabid Superfans agreed that the Silver Surfer takes down Superman, and Galactus is everything SS is but infinitely better. Galactus could turn Superman's skin into kryptonite on a whim, amp himself to kill him with one attack, instantaneously replace all of his yellow solar with red solar, etc. To even think Supes has a chance is ludicrous.

Nestical
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
This is just silly. Everyone but like 3 rabid Superfans agreed that the Silver Surfer takes down Superman, and Galactus is everything SS is but infinitely better. Galactus could turn Superman's skin into kryptonite on a whim, amp himself to kill him with one attack, instantaneously replace all of his yellow solar with red solar, etc. To even think Supes has a chance is ludicrous.

thumb up

quanchi112
Galactus stomps him.

fangirl101
Too bad galactus doesn't do all of these things when he's getting owned by the thing. or stressign himself to get thru Thanos's shields.

quanchi112
Too bad galactus doesn't do all of these things when he's getting owned by the thing. or stressign himself to get thru Thanos's shields. Prime doesnt have shields so whats your point?

Prime also took quite some time to beat Ion down who is a joke for all intents and purposes at the time of the fight.

Mindset
Too bad galactus doesn't do all of these things when he's getting owned by the thing. or stressign himself to get thru Thanos's shields.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/fgf284/stfu_uppercut_smilie_1.gif

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime doesnt have shields so whats your point?

Prime also took quite some time to beat Ion down who is a joke for all intents and purposes at the time of the fight.
I was unaware that Prime had gaurdian amp when he was fighting Ion.

Utrigita

Yes that is bad, but unfortunetely Galactus seemed under the same influence at that point as Mxy appeared to be when he was caught by Superman Prime. Caught in PIS. But luckily we have a later showing of Galactus owning Hercules with a thought, Hercules who at the very least is Equal to Thing.

To bad Galactus was low on power when he broke every single one of Thanos shield let me see who has done that except galactus... None.

Nestical
Originally posted by Mindset
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/fgf284/stfu_uppercut_smilie_1.gif

laughing

ultimatethor

QFT. Galactus has so many ways to kill superman prime its not even funny. Galactus wins via oneshoting or transforming him into a worm.

ultimatethor
Galactus stomps him.

Literally

Allankles
Galactus should beat Emo prime. But with the guardian amp SBP can put up a fight. Oan energy is like the power cosmic.

Superman Prime the Original (current Supes in the future with the Gold appearance and Oan power ring) and Superman 1M seem to me to be clearly above emo Supes (SBP).

Surtur

Really now, do I need to bring up Prime being bloodied by bart allen? Or, being generally terrified of him?

Or what about while fighting Monarch..and Monarch nuked a city, Prime was whining that it hurt. But yeah, he sure as hell can shrug off a universe destroyer.

Guardian Amped Prime vs The Living Tribunal, what happens?

Bentley
Galactus wins, that's clear, Prime has no flexibility in his powers. With a fraction of Galactus power, Korvac went to sky-father level, that's how different is Galactus's power from a simple sky-father, like that unnamed Guardian.

fascistcrusader
You really like using low showings and PIS, don't you?

THe fact is that Galactus can do these things, and SMP stands zero chance here. Galactus takes it 10/10.

TheBadguy
This is retarded. Galactus operates on a whole other level than any Superman. He has countless ways to destroy him, whichever Supes is actually being used for this thread will get turned into a Mcdonalds' dollar menu apple pie.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is spite... Galactus rapes Prime

Enyalus
Superman Prime Destroyed a planet becuz that is what he wanted to do. He has the power to destroy the 616? when has he done it?

Read Annihilation #4. I'll quote it for you, from Annihilus' mind:

"Let the Galactus creature ignite a conflagration, let this Otherverse be consumed...The Otherverse dies, so too will the Negative Zone."

Originally posted by Allankles
Galactus should beat Emo prime. But with the guardian amp SBP can put up a fight. Oan energy is like the power cosmic.

I can't believe you just said that BS. He has an amp from one Guardian. The Guardian is Skyfather level. That's it. Galactus is high-abstract. And as cited above, has the raw power to destroy two universes at the same time! He takes out three solar systems in a severely weakened and drained state! No Guardian is doing that. He would WTFpwn 10 Guardian Amped Primes. At the same time. With ease.

fangirl101
Read Annihilation #4. I'll quote it for you, from Annihilus' mind:

"Let the Galactus creature ignite a conflagration, let this Otherverse be consumed...The Otherverse dies, so too will the Negative Zone."

I can't believe you just said that BS. He has an amp from one Guardian. The Guardian is Skyfather level. That's it. Galactus is high-abstract. And as cited above, has the raw power to destroy two universes at the same time! He takes out three solar systems in a severely weakened and drained state! No Guardian is doing that. He would WTFpwn 10 Guardian Amped Primes. At the same time. With ease.
A Gaurdian may be Skyfather level. But Surely you jest if you think thier entire life force is. How did SBP happen to punch his way into the fifth and grab mr. mxy?

Enyalus
A Gaurdian may be Skyfather level. But Surely you jest if you think thier entire life force is. How did SBP happen to punch his way into the fifth and grab mr. mxy?

Wow. Yes, yes I do. If their life force (IE, power) were more than Skyfather level, then they would be too.

That's obvious.

And while you're at it, prove that Prime absorbed all of the Guardian's life force.

Stoic
What stops Galactus from turning Prime into an energetic snack?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
What stops Galactus from turning Prime into an energetic snack?

Much like what he does to Hyperstorm...absolutely nothing.

quanchi112
I was unaware that Prime had gaurdian amp when he was fighting Ion. Oh...his amp ran out against Monarch who is clearly weaker and less durable than Galactus.Originally posted by Allankles

Superman Prime the Original (current Supes in the future with the Gold appearance and Oan power ring) and Superman 1M seem to me to be clearly above emo Supes (SBP). Guardian one would get stomped. He isnt anywhere near Galactus in power. This one would end quickly.Originally posted by fascistcrusader
You really like using low showings and PIS, don't you?

THe fact is that Galactus can do these things, and SMP stands zero chance here. Galactus takes it 10/10. Yep.

quanchi112
A Gaurdian may be Skyfather level. But Surely you jest if you think thier entire life force is. How did SBP happen to punch his way into the fifth and grab mr. mxy? He caught him by surpise. Do you think guardian Prime could beat Mxy in a forum fight on here?

Eel O'Brien
Superman Prime

vansonbee
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Superman Prime
Welcome to KMC smile

Why do you believe SMP beat Galactus?

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by vansonbee
Welcome to KMC smile

Why do you believe SMP beat Galactus?

A character with no determined power limit who is able to stop the destruction of a universe sounds like a winner to me.

vansonbee
A character with no determined power limit who is able to stop the destruction of a universe sounds like a winner to me.
So his power hasn't been determine in DC, so your leaning towards unlimited?

Well Silver Surfer hasn't shown his extent yet, but we don't put him higher then herald still. assumptions ftw big grin

quanchi112
Superman Prime A character who doesnt stomp Ion into the ground isnt someone who can even phase Galactus.Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
A character with no determined power limit who is able to stop the destruction of a universe sounds like a winner to me. Speculation. The Monitor also survived the explosion and he wouldnt stand a chance against Galactus.

Eel O'Brien
A character who doesnt stomp Ion into the ground isnt someone who can even phase Galactus. Speculation. The Monitor also survived the explosion and he wouldnt stand a chance against Galactus.

I thought this was the Golden Superman Prime from DC 1 million?

vansonbee
I thought this was the Golden Superman Prime from DC 1 million?
No, even if it's Superman one million, Galactus beat him, but not stomp like Superman Prime

zeel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Galactus has the means to put down Guardian Amped Superman Prime. The big question is if he will be smart enough to use those means before Prime starts punching shit off.

And BTW I am not an expert on Guardians...but GASMP was travelling the multiverse at will. I don't think it will be that simple to BFR him.

This also depends on how hungry Big G is, but I am confident he takes most of the wins.

Smart enough?

Galactus is billons of years old he has any version of supes beat in the intelligence department and the experience department.

Allankles
Originally posted by vansonbee
No, even if it's Superman one million, Galactus beat him, but not stomp like Superman Prime

You have to use the proper terms we're discussin emo Supes (Super Boy Prime). Golden Superman is Superman Prime (the current Superman evolved a million years into the future).

Superman 1 Million is his descendant and also has 5d imp ancestry as well.

Zack Fair
Smart as in Galactus actually using his mojo and not jobbing--which in a forum fight he will not.

Allankles

Oan energy it is the fountain of power for all emotions - will power manifested. This Oan energy can hold off the power of big bangs if the the one that possess the Oan energy wills it as long as their will is strong enough and as long as their power reserves are sufficient.

Galactus prevails no question but you're greatly underestimating Oan energy, it can do everything the power cosmic can do and then some.

And the whole power output argument is lame, Guardians are peace keepers not to mention they're just a superior alien species. Galactus is a promethean entity, and no individual guardian can compare to that.

That's why they have the Oan central battery and that's why Oan energy is dependent on will power, to even the playing field against enemies they would otherwise be unable to contend with.

quanchi112
I thought this was the Golden Superman Prime from DC 1 million? Either way Galactus stomps imo.

Eel O'Brien
Either way Superman Prime stomps imo.

Fixed.

Nestical
Fixed.

fail.supes & you get stomped

Leobama
What makes prime more powerful than the regular superman?

Tenebrous

^^^You have just exactly described Galactus. You contradict yourself here.

You should read up more on what Galactus is, who he is, what his powerset is, and his role in the marvel MU.

guy222
Big G

carver9
this is the most stupidest battle that is going on right now. Prime wont last a second against galactus (even though prime is a beast.)

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Leobama
What makes prime more powerful than the regular superman?
He had powers from very edge of space and time and would grant his ancestors power beyond any other metahuman ever and that was before he sat in the sun powering up for 15k years he also has one of the most powerful wills in comics and has a green lantern ring,theres also the fact that we have seen superman absorbing ambient solar energy over 20 years(kc superman)has made them stronger and stronger prime had been absorbing solar energy for over 70k years.

gogogadgetgo

this from one of the biggest fat ass dc fanboy in KMC?...

laughing

fangirl101
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
this from one of the biggest fat ass dc fanboy in KMC?...

laughing
Fangirl dear. And I'm a fan of certain Characters. Not anyone company.

EkinEku
I really don't like that galactus loses to fantastic 4

Enyalus
Originally posted by EkinEku
I really don't like that galactus loses to fantastic 4

Then read the 'What-If?' wink

Leobama
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He had powers from very edge of space and time and would grant his ancestors power beyond any other metahuman ever and that was before he sat in the sun powering up for 15k years he also has one of the most powerful wills in comics and has a green lantern ring,theres also the fact that we have seen superman absorbing ambient solar energy over 20 years(kc superman)has made them stronger and stronger prime had been absorbing solar energy for over 70k years. Wow! Prime has a lantern's ring? Does he have any weaknesses like krytonite? Where can i find some info on him?

TheBadguy
Burn this thread lest we embarrass ourselves further

ultimatethor
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Burn this thread lest we embarrass ourselves further

rolling on floor laughing

Leobama
Anybody got any pics of superman prime?

carver9
why is this thread still going on, galactus piss could kill prime. Can one of the mods close this thread please.

quanchi112
Fixed. Are you serious? Galactus is a powerhouse and one who is above this Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.