The Boss & Liquid Snake vs. Colonel Volgin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Boss gets her Patriot and Liquid gets his FAMAS.

Can they take out the bisexual beast?

SOLDIER 1st
The setting would prove to be a huge factor. If it allows The Boss to effectively conceal herself and constantly sneak up on Volgin and catch him off guard with attacks, she alone could win this. Otherwise, both her and Liquid lack the brute force to contend with the Colonel in an open setting.

ThoraxeRMG
The Boss & Liquid Snake

Avlon
Volguin was scared sh*tless of Boss.

Team ftw.

Pyron_Knight
Shame he was about...maybe 5, no 10X, stronger and more durable than her.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Shame he was about...maybe 5, no 10X, stronger and more durable than her.
It was the same against Snake and that didn't stop him from kicking Volgin's ass.

Pyron_Knight
You mean he briefly fought Volgin in a fight where we don't know what happened? And then later after "getting his ass kicked" he still took on Naked Snake who was armed with an RPG-7 and Snake still couldn't finish him. It took The Sorrow (speculation) throwing down a lightning bolt and the rounds on his chest exploding to finish off the Colonel.

Superherovandal
Actually in the brief fight. Snake was beating Volgin and then Volgin asked Ocelot to shoot Snake. Volgin was too weak to kill Snake himself.

Dark-Jaxx
No, Snake just has so much PIS rammed up his ass that he beats people he obviously shouldn't.

Pyron_Knight
Volgin was coughing up blood from fighting Snake, implying possible internal injuries. With all this and a bullet hole in his head, he still powered up the Shagohod and took RPG-7 rounds from Snake. And Snake STILL couldn't beat him.

Pyron_Knight

Menetnashté
I don't doubt it. Volgin is durable as hell but it doesn't mean he can't be beaten by the two. Snake did beat Volgin fairly badly to the point he was asking for help. He did have time to recover in the shagohod but it's hard to determine how much he could've taken since as soon as he got hit with that RPG it was like lightning bolt and WTFPWNAGEH4X0RZ!!!

Pyron_Knight
He didn't seem that hurt. He grunted and got up, kinda like all the other times he was knocked down.
He's like a bisexual Russian Jason Voorhees with electrical powers.

Even after the RPG shot he was ready to keep fighting.
I can't se Liquid or The Boss doing that. *shrug*

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, Snake just has so much PIS rammed up his ass that he beats people he obviously shouldn't.

Not that shit again...........

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that shit again........... It's true. Snake is not even peak human in strength, may be in speed, and slightly superhuman in durability, not enough to say he beats 7' tall, tank punching, electricity shooting, RPG tanking rapists.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that shit again...........

I agree, we're here to discuss matches, not PIS.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake beating Volgin is being used as an argument, and Snake beating Volgin is PIS and shouldn't be used as a quantifiable feat. So I'll say it all I want.

ThoraxeRMG
Blenah!

Darkstorm Zero
Snake defeated Volgin using h2h skill, which doesn't nessisarily require him to be stronger or more durable...

Pyron_Knight
Snake knocked Volgin down and made him bleed some.
Before this Volgin did the same to Snake.
1 win, 1 loss.
Then Volgin went and survived everything Snake threw at him and it wasn't enough. It took irony to kill Volgin.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Snake defeated Volgin using h2h skill, which doesn't nessisarily require him to be stronger or more durable... Volgin tanked an RPG. And you expect me to believe Snake can hurt him in H2H? no expression

Menetnashté
Snake knocked Volgin down and made him bleed some.
Before this Volgin did the same to Snake.
1 win, 1 loss.
Then Volgin went and survived everything Snake threw at him and it wasn't enough. It took irony to kill Volgin.
What other time did volgin take down snake? Besides when he was in disguise? In a straight up battle snake was winning.

Pyron_Knight
He took him down when he was in disguise but that didn't limit Snake's abilities.
And all Snake did later was put Volgin down for a few seconds.

Darkstorm Zero
Volgin tanked an RPG. And you expect me to believe Snake can hurt him in H2H? no expression

It depends on what is more beleivable, the fact that Volgin survived an RPG, or the fact than Snake kicked his ass in h2h barehanded, personally the suspension of disbeleif must be when he took that RPG, since it's not intergal to the plot, but Snake beating his ass is definitely integral.

And besides, Volgins electrical power may have had something to do with him surviving the RPG, but you can't use EM powers to stop flesh and bone from impacting against your face, or from breaking your bones in all sorts of h2h grapples like Snake was doing to him.

The question is, what is more "beleivable", and I'm inclined to say that snake whooping Volgin is alot more beleivable than Volgin surviving a rocket, BUT, being that durable is not nessisarily counteracting Snake defeating him.

Dark-Jaxx
It depends on what is more beleivable, the fact that Volgin survived an RPG, or the fact than Snake kicked his ass in h2h barehanded, personally the suspension of disbeleif must be when he took that RPG, since it's not intergal to the plot, but Snake beating his ass is definitely integral.

And besides, Volgins electrical power may have had something to do with him surviving the RPG, but you can't use EM powers to stop flesh and bone from impacting against your face, or from breaking your bones in all sorts of h2h grapples like Snake was doing to him.

The question is, what is more "beleivable", and I'm inclined to say that snake whooping Volgin is alot more beleivable than Volgin surviving a rocket, BUT, being that durable is not nessisarily counteracting Snake defeating him. 1. Volgin tanked a lightning bolt, he was only killed by all the anti-tank bullets around his torso. Volgin was consistently depicted as durable to a great degree. Snake beating his ass is integral to the plot, which is why Snake needed PIS to save his ass. I mean shit, PIS happens for a reason, it happens when Cloud beats Sephiroth, Link beats Ganondorf, or when Batman broke Darkseid's nose with a kick.

2. Really? Cause it reached his body before Volgin did anything. You can use electric powers to stop a fist impacting your face. How? Electrocuting it. Volgin has superhuman durability, that should not just protect him from Snake's fists(which it actually does in gameplay), it would protect him from anything Snake could do to him short of an RPG.

3. He survived the rocket, he survived being struck by lightning, survived having the Shagohod explode with him in it, and survived being shot up by Snake first encounter, so him surviving the rocket is believable, since he has so many similar feats, whereas Snake beating Volgin, is not.

Menetnashté
He took him down when he was in disguise but that didn't limit Snake's abilities.
And all Snake did later was put Volgin down for a few seconds.
Sorry, I forgot the scene just went back and looked at it, and Volgin took on an already busted up snake. He was handing Volgin his ass before the boss barged in and took down Snake and she knocked down Volgin in a single blow. Volgin fought snake when he couldn't fight back.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Volgin tanked a lightning bolt, he was only killed by all the anti-tank bullets around his torso. Volgin was consistently depicted as durable to a great degree. Snake beating his ass is integral to the plot, which is why Snake needed PIS to save his ass. I mean shit, PIS happens for a reason, it happens when Cloud beats Sephiroth, Link beats Ganondorf, or when Batman broke Darkseid's nose with a kick.

2. Really? Cause it reached his body before Volgin did anything. You can use electric powers to stop a fist impacting your face. How? Electrocuting it. Volgin has superhuman durability, that should not just protect him from Snake's fists(which it actually does in gameplay), it would protect him from anything Snake could do to him short of an RPG.

3. He survived the rocket, he survived being struck by lightning, survived having the Shagohod explode with him in it, and survived being shot up by Snake first encounter, so him surviving the rocket is believable, since he has so many similar feats, whereas Snake beating Volgin, is not.

#1: Or is it PIS that Volgin survived the rocket?, his EM field may have blocked it... like Fortune's would have.

#2: Unless your reaction time is slower than that of your opponent, Volgins powers require him to think before it happens, it's not automatic like Fortune's device was.

#3: The lightning bolt f#*ked him up very badly, the Shagohod didn't explode with him in it, just broke down. And if you play it right, Snake only WTFPWNED him in H@H. And name one similar feat pre Snake fight on him surviving the rocket, the only things we see of him are blasting a dude in a barrel, and putting a hole in the wall.

Oh BTW, those Bullets Volgin uses, are only 7.65mm assault rifle rounds, not anti tank rounds... if they where APFSDS rounds, not only would he lose fingers every time he fired, but he'd shred though Snake every time he hit him with them.

Pyron_Knight
I just want to say the type of bullet Volgin uses is disputed by people I've asked.
I showed a picture of the one he's holding when he shoots at Ocelot and there was no consensus.

Troop
Volgin tanked an RPG. And you expect me to believe Snake can hurt him in H2H? no expression ITS A GAME!!

Dark-Jaxx
#1: Or is it PIS that Volgin survived the rocket?, his EM field may have blocked it... like Fortune's would have.

#2: Unless your reaction time is slower than that of your opponent, Volgins powers require him to think before it happens, it's not automatic like Fortune's device was.

#3: The lightning bolt f#*ked him up very badly, the Shagohod didn't explode with him in it, just broke down. And if you play it right, Snake only WTFPWNED him in H@H. And name one similar feat pre Snake fight on him surviving the rocket, the only things we see of him are blasting a dude in a barrel, and putting a hole in the wall.

Oh BTW, those Bullets Volgin uses, are only 7.65mm assault rifle rounds, not anti tank rounds... if they where APFSDS rounds, not only would he lose fingers every time he fired, but he'd shred though Snake every time he hit him with them. 1. No proof he did, and btw, if he did block it, HIS FACE WOULD NOT BE BLEEDING FROM THE SHOT!

2. Really? Cause I recall Volgin having to put his hand up to make a shield.

3. It hurt him, didn't kill him, and this is a guy who already had 10,000,000 volts of electricity in him. It did explode with him, not a big explosion, but an explosion nontheless. Snake is a trained soldier who would try to get the advantage in a fight. It would be in his character to use his gun against Volgin, who retains all physical advantages, and without PIS would decimate Snake in H2H. I don't need to name a pre-Snake fight feat, that is stupid, he has feats that place his durability at rocket tanking levels.

4. Yet they went right through the Shagohod, which an RPG couldn't blemish.

Darkstorm Zero
1. No proof he did, and btw, if he did block it, HIS FACE WOULD NOT BE BLEEDING FROM THE SHOT!

2. Really? Cause I recall Volgin having to put his hand up to make a shield.

3. It hurt him, didn't kill him, and this is a guy who already had 10,000,000 volts of electricity in him. It did explode with him, not a big explosion, but an explosion nontheless. Snake is a trained soldier who would try to get the advantage in a fight. It would be in his character to use his gun against Volgin, who retains all physical advantages, and without PIS would decimate Snake in H2H. I don't need to name a pre-Snake fight feat, that is stupid, he has feats that place his durability at rocket tanking levels.

4. Yet they went right through the Shagohod, which an RPG couldn't blemish.

#1: concussion wave from the blast would have gone through an EM field, since there's nothing magnetics can do to stop that, BUT it would have fended off shrapnel from the blast

#2: Thank you for proving my point... he had to REACT to Snake's attacks before Snake hit him, his lightning powers don't nessisarily activate at the speed of thought.

#3: You see smoke and flames, but no explosion, if it exploded, then it never would have reactivated when Volgin rode it like a Roman Chariot. So now Snake used his gun in a H2h fight? we clearly know he never did, cause Volgin would have had at least some bullet wounds. You didn't answer the question Jaxx, Everything before the fight never suggested he had anything bar strength pre Snake fight, your using one feat to trounce one weakness, it doesn't work that way...

we have him LOSE to Snake FIRST, THEN we have the RPG durability feat, are we simply to say that Volgin shouldn't have lost the H2h fight because of the RPG?, or are we to say that he sould never have survived the RPG because of the Fight? who are either of us to decide which feat should be accepted and which should be thrown out? We simply can't, it's an inconsistency issue.

#4: Backed by an electrical charge and a punch that can bore through solid concrete, it's a combination of things, that certainly doesn't make the bullets any stronger than what we see from previous clips of him using them.

For example, the one he fired at Ocelot's feet? it it where a APFSDS round, it would have made a hole the size of a basketball in the ground.

Pyron_Knight
This is a long stretch and unsupported.
Shrapnel doesn't hurt Volgin in the game. Only direct shots do.

You hear a boom just as the cutscene opens. Then flames accompany it...

More like he beat Snake first then lost to Snake then took everything Snake had and kept coming.

Also the fact he survived an explosion, flames and lightning. Hell, look at all the bullets exploding that it took to put him down.

Even when Snake "won", Volgin just coughed up some blood and got up. He showed no real effect of this "loss" hereafter.

Darkstorm Zero
This is a long stretch and unsupported.
Shrapnel doesn't hurt Volgin in the game. Only direct shots do.

PK, you mistook what I said, I said the concussion wave, not the shrapnel would have hurt him, because magnetics affect the metal used in sharapnel, but it would have no effect on a concussive wave, hence he would only block part of the damage, not all of it.

Please read what I say.

You hear a boom just as the cutscene opens. Then flames accompany it...

And the fact that there is no evidence of an explosion immediately refutes this, an engine breaking down and backfiring does sound like an explosion you realise?

More like he beat Snake first then lost to Snake then took everything Snake had and kept coming.

He beat a weakened snake which never tested his DURABILITY in the least, which is my point...

Also the fact he survived an explosion, flames and lightning. Hell, look at all the bullets exploding that it took to put him down.

Even when Snake "won", Volgin just coughed up some blood and got up. He showed no real effect of this "loss" hereafter.

Again, you mistook my orgiginal point, I said that it was in order of events, Do we simply disreguard one feat for another?

Remember, Snake PWNING Volgin happened first, Do we disreguard this simply because it happened before Volgin survived a rocket hit? And note, I'm not arguing on either side here, I'm simply trying to straighten out a fact, and the fact is a physically weaker person can indeed defeat a power house with superior skill and speed, this reason, and this reason alone is why Snake whooped him in H2H, I can't stand people complain when this kind of thing happens, they forget that strength and durability, while very useful in a fight, does not immediatyely determine a victor, and it never did.

One last thing, PK please don't jump into an argument if you don;t understand the points of the person your debating with.

Pyron_Knight
Okay, I misread. However, if you fire an RPG at Volgin's feet, it does not do damage to him.

And it produces giant flames too?
Interesting.

Not to mention Volgin's face sports damage when he emrges from the cockpit. He got it from where exactly? He didn't have it before he got out of the Shagohod.

Well, no. Mainly because Snake did nothing remotely close to pwning Volgin.

Except defeat and kill are two different things.
And the team would have to kill Volgin to win.

I was simply replying to your points. Your overall point was of no interest to me.

Dark-Jaxx
#1: concussion wave from the blast would have gone through an EM field, since there's nothing magnetics can do to stop that, BUT it would have fended off shrapnel from the blast

#2: Thank you for proving my point... he had to REACT to Snake's attacks before Snake hit him, his lightning powers don't nessisarily activate at the speed of thought.

#3: You see smoke and flames, but no explosion, if it exploded, then it never would have reactivated when Volgin rode it like a Roman Chariot. So now Snake used his gun in a H2h fight? we clearly know he never did, cause Volgin would have had at least some bullet wounds. You didn't answer the question Jaxx, Everything before the fight never suggested he had anything bar strength pre Snake fight, your using one feat to trounce one weakness, it doesn't work that way...

we have him LOSE to Snake FIRST, THEN we have the RPG durability feat, are we simply to say that Volgin shouldn't have lost the H2h fight because of the RPG?, or are we to say that he sould never have survived the RPG because of the Fight? who are either of us to decide which feat should be accepted and which should be thrown out? We simply can't, it's an inconsistency issue.

#4: Backed by an electrical charge and a punch that can bore through solid concrete, it's a combination of things, that certainly doesn't make the bullets any stronger than what we see from previous clips of him using them.

For example, the one he fired at Ocelot's feet? it it where a APFSDS round, it would have made a hole the size of a basketball in the ground. 1. So he did tank the rocket? And we also know he did not react in time to block it? Cool.

2. This just helps my case.

3. So Volgin was bleeding for no reason? And we see flames coming out, and we heard an explosion, yeah, it exploded. How do we KNOW it was H2H? Snake had his gun, who the hell says it was pure H2H? Really...Even without his durability, Volgin should beat Snake. He can fire about a dozen bullets at one time at Snake, and 12 bullets would kill one person in one blow.

We have the feat of his tanking an RPG, feat of him surviving a small explosion, feat of him not being fried by a lightning bolt, and then look at how many bullets it took to take him down. And then we have his super strength, electric powers, and superior versatility. Yeah, Snake in a realistic fight would lose.

4. I concede this point.

Oh, and Snake isn't really faster than Volgin, striking-wise.

Pyron_Knight
It might not have been that small an explosion. The Shagohod's armor just would have contained most of the blast in the cockpit.

Menetnashté

Pyron_Knight
Um...Snake could still fight back. His arms weren't broken. All the Boss did was hit him a few times and knock him down once.
He took more damage on the bridge in theri first fight.
Volgin just beat the shit out of him and he was helpless to Volgin's power.
Oh and Snake took down Volgin AFTER Volgin took his attention away. He could have easily shot Snake first if he wanted to but he chose Sokolov.

Dark-Jaxx
That only makes Snake seem weak to be honest. Boss inflicted not one crippling, or even moderately seriously blow or lock to Snake. A normal person would be able to stand and function after that. If Snake was truly defenseless after that, he must be weak as hell.

Darkstorm Zero
1. So he did tank the rocket? And we also know he did not react in time to block it? Cool.

2. This just helps my case.

3. So Volgin was bleeding for no reason? And we see flames coming out, and we heard an explosion, yeah, it exploded. How do we KNOW it was H2H? Snake had his gun, who the hell says it was pure H2H? Really...Even without his durability, Volgin should beat Snake. He can fire about a dozen bullets at one time at Snake, and 12 bullets would kill one person in one blow.

We have the feat of his tanking an RPG, feat of him surviving a small explosion, feat of him not being fried by a lightning bolt, and then look at how many bullets it took to take him down. And then we have his super strength, electric powers, and superior versatility. Yeah, Snake in a realistic fight would lose.

4. I concede this point.

Oh, and Snake isn't really faster than Volgin, striking-wise.

#1: Jaxx... Seriously now... I said of his reaction times reguarding his H2H fight, not the rocket...

#2: Again, your misusing the contecxt, that comment was reguarding the h2h fight not the rocket...

#1&2: I see now where you 2 may have gotten off track... in terms of the h2h fight, Snake was simply more skilled in the area, Volgin's strength and powers don't nessisarily have a bearing in that unless he can actually get a shot off, which doesn't always work when your train of thought gets inmterrupted whenever you cop a fist to the face.

This obliously doesn't ring true when you have time to set up at least a partial defence against a rocket attack, Volgin wasn't completely undamaged by the RPG remember?

#3: Flames is one thing, explosions are another... your making an assumption based on the fact that the flames are there... if there was an explosion, especially if it's contained, Volgin would have been powder, and if he had enough durability to withstand that, then his own bullets going off would not have killed him.

Versatility? the guy's the electrical powered equivelant of a minotaur, theres no finess or overall standing of skill there, oh yes, he's strong and durable... but as I've pointed out, the inconcistency of his feats draw into question his actual level of ability...

Menetnashté
Um...Snake could still fight back. His arms weren't broken. All the Boss did was hit him a few times and knock him down once.
He took more damage on the bridge in theri first fight.
Volgin just beat the shit out of him and he was helpless to Volgin's power.
Oh and Snake took down Volgin AFTER Volgin took his attention away. He could have easily shot Snake first if he wanted to but he chose Sokolov.
Yeah his arms weren't broken but he made no effort to fight back, before volgin hit snake he picked him up off the ground and held him there for a few good seconds, and you're going to sit there and tell me he could've fought back? Yeah, don't think so. And Volgin took his attention away on sokolov but snake struck when he had his gun ON HIM.

Menetnashté
So...did I win? confused

Neo Darkhalen
I say team boss would win, I really don't see why people make such a big deal out of Volgin, he's nothing special and is really easy to beat, that said he is really durable and if he was close to a electrical source with limited cover he could take the victory.

Pyron_Knight

Dark-Jaxx
#1: Jaxx... Seriously now... I said of his reaction times reguarding his H2H fight, not the rocket...

#2: Again, your misusing the contecxt, that comment was reguarding the h2h fight not the rocket...

#1&2: I see now where you 2 may have gotten off track... in terms of the h2h fight, Snake was simply more skilled in the area, Volgin's strength and powers don't nessisarily have a bearing in that unless he can actually get a shot off, which doesn't always work when your train of thought gets inmterrupted whenever you cop a fist to the face.

This obliously doesn't ring true when you have time to set up at least a partial defence against a rocket attack, Volgin wasn't completely undamaged by the RPG remember?

#3: Flames is one thing, explosions are another... your making an assumption based on the fact that the flames are there... if there was an explosion, especially if it's contained, Volgin would have been powder, and if he had enough durability to withstand that, then his own bullets going off would not have killed him.

Versatility? the guy's the electrical powered equivelant of a minotaur, theres no finess or overall standing of skill there, oh yes, he's strong and durable... but as I've pointed out, the inconcistency of his feats draw into question his actual level of ability... 1. No you didn't, you said maybe he blocked the rocket with an EM field, which he didn't. He took it head on.

2. Read above.

3. Snake has more skill. That's it. Volgin has far greater strength, durability, versatility, and power. It takes more than skill to beat that. And by his feats, Snake would break his knuckles punching Volgin. Snake beating Volgin is PIS.

He didn't set up any defense against it.

4. His durability by the time the bullets got him was compromised. It's like when Bison took a nuke, and was then killed by Jet gunfire. He had just fought Snake, had the Shagohod blow up on him, tanked at least one rocket, been struck by lightning and was caught on fire. His durability wasn't in its prime.

Snake is a guy with H2H skills and guns. Volgin is super strong, super durable, has electricity powers, can fire bullets from his bare hands and can fire a dozen by levitating them, and stuff. Yeah, he is way more versatile. He has one inconsistent feat, being beaten by Snake. PIS.

Darkstorm Zero
1. No you didn't, you said maybe he blocked the rocket with an EM field, which he didn't. He took it head on.

2. Read above.

3. Snake has more skill. That's it. Volgin has far greater strength, durability, versatility, and power. It takes more than skill to beat that. And by his feats, Snake would break his knuckles punching Volgin. Snake beating Volgin is PIS.

He didn't set up any defense against it.

4. His durability by the time the bullets got him was compromised. It's like when Bison took a nuke, and was then killed by Jet gunfire. He had just fought Snake, had the Shagohod blow up on him, tanked at least one rocket, been struck by lightning and was caught on fire. His durability wasn't in its prime.

Snake is a guy with H2H skills and guns. Volgin is super strong, super durable, has electricity powers, can fire bullets from his bare hands and can fire a dozen by levitating them, and stuff. Yeah, he is way more versatile. He has one inconsistent feat, being beaten by Snake. PIS.

#1: Heh, what are you taking about, throughout that fight he aways had the shield up, the only time it wasn't is when the treads where blown (his only weak point during the fight when he's riding the Shagohod.

#2: Read above, it directly rebukes your theory on the shield

#3: It's a bleeding shame that Volgin is also flesh and blood, has weaknesses, and is far too slow to match your thesis of him..., yes, I didn't say he wasn't versatile, but nowhere near Snakes level... THE only advantages he has is pure brute force, durability, and electrical powers... Skill speed versatility combat capability and overall inteligence belong to Snake, and even moreso to the Boss.

If he blocked everything else during the match from the front with the shield, then I see no reason why he wouldn't do it there.

#4: You need to prove that Volgin was even endangered by the explosion, the Shagohod is huge, and armoured, if it where localised insoide the cockpit, he would have been soup no mater his durability. Forst, concussion wave, then flames, and finally debris, the entire thing would have caved in on itself.

Another thing, if the thing exploded, it NEVER would have worked, it's control circuits would have been fried, internal mechanisms would have been destroyed, and it's ammo would have blown it sky high. This alone proves that the Shagohod, while damaged, did NOT explode in any way, nore was the cockpit ever ripped to peices when Volgon came out.

PLUS, Volgin's electrical powers are limited, he can only use them continouosly for breif periods, whereupon he has to 'Recharge' himself, AND, like I said before, Strength and endurance are only 2 smaller factors when considering the outcome of a match. Although... I do wonder who out of the two has more combat experience, Volgin was involved in quite alot of small local wars and such... but we all know the BOSS is by far the most experienced here...

Menetnashté
Only if you give me 5 e-dollars.
Can I give you two and pay you back on the fifth?

Pyron_Knight
*shakes hand*
Deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.