Team Psionic Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Team Psionics have come together to take on the baddest of the DC and Marvel universe's ... Fights are to the death and all powers may be used ... how far does Team TK go?

Team Psionics:
*Superman 1M
*Shaman Nate Grey
*White Phoenix of the Crown

Level 1:
*Hyperstorm
*Moondragon (with Mind & Power Gems)
*Goblin Queen "Madelyne Pryor"

Level 2:
*Onslaught (Final Form)
*"Jesus" Cable
*Phoenix "Rachel Summers"

Level 3:
*The Sentry
*Ion
*Parralax

Level 4:
*Galactus
*TOAA (Celestial)
*Lady Death (Marvel)

Level 5:
*Eternity
*Dr StrangeFate
*The Spectre (Full-Powered)

Bouboumaster
WPOTC run his team to lvl 4 where they lose.

Galan007
Get to #3, and are horribly pummeled.

GalacticStorm
Get to the end and Spectre takes them out. If the assumption is that full powered Spectre means the supreme being allows him to overcome any odds.

psycho gundam
stops at level 1;

-hyperstorm is stupidly powerfull and is fueled by hyperspace
-moondragon is a powerful telepath without items, now she has the mind gem and power gem, she solos.
-goblyn queen is a strong character but the other two on her team overshadow her in this fight.

Lord Feron
Supe 1Mill needs to get replaced with someone better lol

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stops at level 1;

-hyperstorm is stupidly powerfull and is fueled by hyperspace
-moondragon is a powerful telepath without items, now she has the mind gem and power gem, she solos.
-goblyn queen is a strong character but the other two on her team overshadow her in this fight.

Hyperstorm had access to a virtually unlimited power source however he as a physical being was limited in how he could exert that force.

Cyclops power is said to be an unlimited energy source, does that make him a cosmic power? confused

No.

Why?

Because he is physically limited in how he can utilise that unlimited power source he has access to. He must absorb solar energy, for dimensional apertures to open, in order for that unlimited energy source to pour through from another dimension. On top of that he can only unleash a limited amount of this unlimited power source at any one time and he also tires from using in a limited amount, this unlimited energy source he taps.

See my point?

Galactus isnt tapped into an unlimited energy source, he eats planets, burns off those energy reserves and then needs to eat planets again. He requires external sustenance, unlike Hyperstorm who is hooked up to an unlimited source. However the amount of energy Galactus can utilise and bring to bear at any one time is faaaaaaarrrr greater than Hyperstorm, which is why Galactus could easily overpower Hyperstorm and reduce him to being his personal power supply.

psycho gundam
i don't care about him really, im focused on moondragon and her dominion over the mind now. team psionic has to do something about her....which they can't.

and the bit about unlimited energy, yeah i know all about that.
cyclops's energy is infinite because it is not dependant on him at all, as in like you pointed out it is from the apartures in his eyes, not from his cells like his brother alex. but it is infinite none the less

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i don't care about him really, im focused on moondragon and her dominion over the mind now. team psionic has to do something about her....which they can't.

According to canon, the Infinity Gems power stems from the Big Bang, a universal power source.

The White Crown Phoenix taps into a power source greater than any single universes power. The fact that she can manipulate an entire universes atoms within the palm of her hand without breaking a sweat is testament to that.

Moondragon would not be taking down the White Phoenix Of Crown.

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
According to canon, the Infinity Gems power stems from the Big Bang, a universal power source.

The White Crown Phoenix taps into a power source greater than any single universes power. The fact that she can manipulate an entire universes atoms within the palm of her hand without breaking a sweat is testament to that.

Moondragon would not be taking down the White Phoenix Of Crown. Explain how she gets past Parallax again?

psycho gundam
i don't read phoenix anymore but i heard there was a retcon or something to nix that event, is that true?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Explain how she gets past Parallax again?

Because Parallax has been hyped to ridiculous proportions.

Parallax never wiped out reality with his own power, his power was the Catalyst for Entropy to do the work.

On top of that, Parallax never had the power to manipulate matter on a universal scale.

He attempted to create a universe, but before he did so he got stomped. On top of that it was not through some manipulation of matter and energy to create a universe atom by atom.

It was through time manipulation as stated on panel and on the DC official bio, whose content unlike Marvels, is NOT accessible to biased fans.

Parallax's PLAN(because it never actually came to fruition) was to reverse time and replay it, all the while manipulating events here and there to ensure Coast City was never destroyed.

He was NOT creating a universe as such, he was manipulating what was already there, what already happened.

That doesnt compare to the White Phoenix. You need to go further up the scale, which is why i said she stops at a full powered Spectre.

Galan007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Because Parallax has been hyped to ridiculous proportions.

Parallax never wiped out reality with his own power, his power was the Catalyst for Entropy to do the work.

On top of that, Parallax never had the power to manipulate matter on a universal scale.

He attempted to create a universe, but before he did so he got stomped. On top of that it was not through some manipulation of matter and energy to create a universe atom by atom.

It was through time manipulation as stated on panel and on the DC official bio, whose content unlike Marvels, is NOT accessible to biased fans.

Parallax's PLAN(because it never actually came to fruition) was to reverse time and replay it, all the while manipulating events here and there to ensure Coast City was never destroyed.

He was NOT creating a universe as such, he manipulating what was already there, what already happened.

That doesnt compare to the White Phoenix. You need to go further up the scale, which is why i said she stops at a full powered Spectre. Team Psionic makes it to level #3, imo.

Have a nice day. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Galan007
Team Psionic makes it to level #3, imo.

Have a nice day. smile

Thats cool.

Good to hear your opinion.

Parallax is overrated and doesnt have the feats to justify that.

Thats mine. smile

llagrok
Wow, GS really has to shove his opinion down people's throats.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by llagrok
Wow, GS really has to shove his opinion down people's throats.

How so?

Like anyone else does in debates i'm arguing my point. Someone says something i dont agree with i provide counter points. Thats what you do here llagrok. roll eyes (sarcastic)

derrick666
Intresting, very intresting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.