Captain Mar-Vell,Adam Warlock & Jack of Hearts vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Captain Mar-Vell- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Mar-Vell_%28Earth-616%29

Adam Warlock- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Adam_Warlock

&

Jack of Hearts- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Jonathan_Hart_%28Earth-616%29

vs

Cyborg Superman- http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Cyborg_Superman

guy222
classic or current adam

Knowsbleed33
The team wins. Jack of Hearts was a powerhouse, so is Warlock.

golem370
Classic AW

guy222
team

Bouboumaster
Team

TricksterPriest
Henshaw. Aside from the Soul Gem, they have absolutely no way of stopping him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wouldn't that mean they can stop him? confused

---

Mar-Vell solos, 'cause he cool like that.

TricksterPriest
The Gem is the only thing that might work, and I'm not sure about that either.

It's 50/50 whether it works. Plus, Warlock doesn't have it currently.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Gem is the only thing that might work, and I'm not sure about that either.

It's 50/50 whether it works. Plus, Warlock doesn't have it currently. So, why would you add that they have no way of stopping him, when you're post signified that they have a chance if they have the Gem?

How is it 50/50? It doesn't work half the time, or does Henshaw have defenses?

Ya, I know he doesn't have it... but you brought it up. smile

TricksterPriest
I'm saying they won't get the chance to use it because Henshaw can one-shot anyone there.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm saying they won't get the chance to use it because Henshaw can one-shot anyone there. Can't tell you how many times this has happened to Warlock...

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So, why would you add that they have no way of stopping him, when you're post signified that they have a chance if they have the Gem?

Shut up.

Avlon
Henshaw ftw.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by batdude123
Shut up. No.

quanchi112
Henshaw for the loss.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Henshaw for the loss.

What? What the f**k? How? They've got nothing that can stop him, except for maybe the soul gem if this is classic Warlock.

How the hell do they win?

quanchi112
What? What the f**k? How? They've got nothing that can stop him, except for maybe the soul gem if this is classic Warlock.

How the hell do they win? You seem to be vastly overrating Henshaw. I have seen three kryptonians cast him aside like nothing. He also had an amp at the time. I have seen the omega effect oneshot him when it has failed against others. Examples are WW,Superman,Mary Marvel,Doomsday.

Mr. Slippyfist
You seem to be vastly overrating Henshaw. I have seen three kryptonians cast him aside like nothing. He also had an amp at the time. I have seen the omega effect oneshot him when it has failed against others. Examples are WW,Superman,Mary Marvel,Doomsday. It's a good thing that Darkseid and three Kryptonians are on team one... or that post might have failed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
It's a good thing that Darkseid and three Kryptonians are on team one... or that post might have failed. Sheer force can stop him. Thats the point. The other point is that the omega effect can erase him when it has failed against others. The omega effect doesnt work against everyone or hit every target but it does seem to take care of Henshaw pretty easily.

These three overwhelm him.

batdude123
You seem to be vastly overrating Henshaw. I have seen three kryptonians cast him aside like nothing. He also had an amp at the time. I have seen the omega effect oneshot him when it has failed against others. Examples are WW,Superman,Mary Marvel,Doomsday.

The only one of those characters you listed he's even attempted to use the "Omega Effect" on was Superman.

batdude123
Sheer force can stop him. Thats the point. The other point is that the omega effect can erase him when it has failed against others. The omega effect doesnt work against everyone or hit every target but it does seem to take care of Henshaw pretty easily.

The insanely asinine logic expressed in this post is down-right astounding.

quanchi112
The only one of those characters you listed he's even attempted to use the "Omega Effect" on was Superman. So it wasnt the omega effect on WW. And it wasnt the omega effect that he used against Doomsday?

quanchi112
The insanely asinine logic expressed in this post is down-right astounding. Explain.

batdude123
So it wasnt the omega effect on WW. And it wasnt the omega effect that he used against Doomsday?

Correct.

batdude123
Explain.

"The other point is that the omega effect can erase him when it has failed against others. The omega effect doesnt work against everyone or hit every target but it does seem to take care of Henshaw pretty easily."

crylaugh

Well I guess this makes sense, considering Darkseid is on the team he's facing. no expression

Avlon
Sheer force can stop him. Thats the point. The other point is that the omega effect can erase him when it has failed against others. The omega effect doesnt work against everyone or hit every target but it does seem to take care of Henshaw pretty easily.

Must have been why he had to be blindsided twice by the OE while he fought an amped Superman.

Yup. I see how that could be a low showing...

quanchi112
Correct. The omega beams oneshotted Henshaw while they had no effect on Doomsday.

The point is he can be oneshotted. If Adam has the soul gem this is a cake walk.

The reason I keep bringing up the three kryptonians is because the muscled around an amped Cyborg. These three dont equal three knians but than again this isnt an amped Henshaw like it was in sinestro corps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Must have been why he had to be blindsided twice by the OE while he fought an amped Superman.

Yup. I see how that could be a low showing... Didnt say it was a low showing.

To lose to these three wouldnt be a low showing either, but it would happen.

batdude123
The omega beams oneshotted Henshaw while they had no effect on Doomsday.

The point is he can be oneshotted. If Adam has the soul gem this is a cake walk.

The reason I keep bringing up the three kryptonians is because the muscled around an amped Cyborg. These three dont equal three knians but than again this isnt an amped Henshaw like it was in sinestro corps.

It didn't do anything to Doomsday? It effectively killed him, then Doomsday came back and evolved.

Oneshotted by an energy source not present in this match. Quit throwing around illogical reasoning.

How was Henshaw amped during Sinestro Corps?

Avlon
Didnt say it was a low showing.

To lose to these three wouldnt be a low showing either, but it would happen.

How do you figure they add up to 3 kryptonians physically?

Especially when things happened off panels and then he got up and performed even MORE impressive feats afterwards?

quanchi112
How do you figure they add up to 3 kryptonians physically?

Especially when things happened off panels and then he got up and performed even MORE impressive feats afterwards? I said they ARENT equal to 3kryptonians. Then I also said that Henshaw was amped and that he isnt in this thread. So he would be easier to muscle around and it wouldnt take 3 knians.

quanchi112
It didn't do anything to Doomsday? It effectively killed him, then Doomsday came back and evolved.

Oneshotted by an energy source not present in this match. Quit throwing around illogical reasoning.

How was Henshaw amped during Sinestro Corps? It didnt kill him. He was buried under rubble.

What other time did Doomsday ever come back that quickly.

You dont think the rings amped him at all?

Why even take the rings if the do nothing. Is he wearing them strictly for a fashion sense.

Avlon
I said they ARENT equal to 3kryptonians. Then I also said that Henshaw was amped and that he isnt in this thread. So he would be easier to muscle around and it wouldnt take 3 knians.

They sure aren't. Your example was because 3 kryptonians beat him that those 3 (who now you admit aren't equal) would overwhelm him.

Considering the people Henshaw has one shotted...those 3 are fodder.

quanchi112
They sure aren't. Your example was because 3 kryptonians beat him that those 3 (who now you admit aren't equal) would overwhelm him.

Considering the people Henshaw has one shotted...those 3 are fodder. Henshaw isnt oneshotting Warlock or any of these three.

I admitted it from the beginning. You read my quote wrong. You keep forgetting that the rings increased his might. he doesnt have the rings so he isnt going to be as powerful. These three arent as powerful as the 3knians but then again Henshaw isnt as powerful without his rings.

Avlon
Henshaw isnt oneshotting Warlock or any of these three.

I admitted it from the beginning. You read my quote wrong. You keep forgetting that the rings increased his might. he doesnt have the rings so he isnt going to be as powerful. These three arent as powerful as the 3knians but then again Henshaw isnt as powerful without his rings.

So Warlock is physically as powerful and durable as Superman, Mongul, Supergirl, Green Lanterns, Superboy, or the Eradicator?

Mr. Slippyfist
So... Mar-Vell solos?

batdude123
It didnt kill him. He was buried under rubble.

What other time did Doomsday ever come back that quickly.

You dont think the rings amped him at all?

Why even take the rings if the do nothing. Is he wearing them strictly for a fashion sense.

So according to you, him being buried under rubble means that he didn't die? He came back quickly because it was apparent Hunter/Prey Doomsday was more powerful than other versions. Did you notice how he was adapting to everything on the fly? It's the reason why they had to send him to the end of time.

Are you serious? The rings didn't amp his physical stats at all. They only provide extra energy attacks. And he used them during the Sinestro Corps War.

Besides, how do you even know he doesn't get the rings for this fight?

quanchi112
So Warlock is physically as powerful and durable as Superman, Mongul, Supergirl, Green Lanterns, Superboy, or the Eradicator? He doesnt have to be.

Avlon
He doesnt have to be.

Warlock has heart?

Heart for the win?

quanchi112
So according to you, him being buried under rubble means that he didn't die? He came back quickly because it was apparent Hunter/Prey Doomsday was more powerful than other versions. Did you notice how he was adapting to everything on the fly? It's the reason why they had to send him to the end of time.

Are you serious? The rings didn't amp his physical stats at all. They only provide extra energy attacks. And he used them during the Sinestro Corps War.

Besides, how do you even know he doesn't get the rings for this fight? Yes I noticed that. He adapted to the omega beams and they didnt kill him. There is no proof to this. He never died in this story until the end. He wasnt killed by Ds and it wouldnt make any sense as you admitted he was adapting to everything on the fly he wasnt getting killed each and every time.

Ill address this claim of the rings adding nothing to his fight with Superman with a few scans.

quanchi112
Warlock has heart?

Heart for the win? He has the soul gem. He doesnt need heart.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Pic022.jpg

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Pic023.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist

Why did you post that?

batdude123
Yes I noticed that. He adapted to the omega beams and they didnt kill him. There is no proof to this. He never died in this story until the end. He wasnt killed by Ds and it wouldnt make any sense as you admitted he was adapting to everything on the fly he wasnt getting killed each and every time.

Doomsday's bio in Countdown suggests otherwise. And I never stated he died every time he adapted to things. However, even when he dies, he comes back.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Pic022.jpg

Yeah, and? He used energy constructs to fight Superman. Nothing suggests an actual amp of strength.

And once again, where is it stated that he doesn't get the rings for this fight?

Avlon
He has the soul gem. He doesnt need heart.

He no longer has it.

Even if he does...It's a last resort and definitely not good for him.

What is the range of it? Henshaw could easily blast Warlock from miles away with pinpoint accuracy.

1 shot could easily ko warlock.

Too many options to even list here.

batdude123
LMAO.

Even though current Adam Warlock doesn't have the soul gem, quanchi automatically assumes he gets it for this fight.

On the other hand, last we saw of Henshaw, he had the rings, yet quanchi assumes there are no rings for him in this fight.

Biased much?

Mr. Slippyfist
LMAO.

Even though current Adam Warlock doesn't have the soul gem, quanchi automatically assumes he gets it for this fight.

On the other hand, last we saw of Henshaw, he had the rings, yet quanchi assumes there are no rings for him in this fight.

Biased much? Quan lives by his own rules.

Avlon
LMAO.

Biased much?

Ya think?

Priest
LMAO.

Biased much?
Last time we seen Henshaw he dident even have a body let alone rings 131

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Last time we seen Henshaw he dident even have a body let alone rings 131

GOD, SHUT UP!!!!!!11 angryfist

golem370
This is Classic Warlock. They also have the Nega Bands also Photon Energy Blasts Powerful enough to destroy stars twice the size of earth and cosmic awareness

quanchi112
Doomsday's bio in Countdown suggests otherwise. And I never stated he died every time he adapted to things. However, even when he dies, he comes back.

Yeah, and? He used energy constructs to fight Superman. Nothing suggests an actual amp of strength.

And once again, where is it stated that he doesn't get the rings for this fight? He used the power of the rings to beat the shit out of Supes.

Look at every one of his punches it was amped by the rings. If he didnt use the rings at all then we wouldnt see this correct. So he used the rings and it made his punches hurt a lot more.

Doomsdays bio proves nothing. You choose to believe that but it isnt stated and I take that was one of the times he was resurrected. It didnt mean Ds killed him as he was adapting to everythin gon the fly just as he adapted to the omega beams on the fly.

Show me another time where he was resurrected that quickly to back up your claim.

quanchi112
He no longer has it.

Even if he does...It's a last resort and definitely not good for him.

What is the range of it? Henshaw could easily blast Warlock from miles away with pinpoint accuracy.

1 shot could easily ko warlock.

Too many options to even list here. Classic Warlock.

quanchi112
LMAO.

Biased much? Oh I dont know maybe because its classic Warlock and hes had the soul gem 80 percent of his appearances.

Henshaw had the rings for one story.

I am not biased at all. Classic Warlock implies to me he would have the gem.

jadervason
Oh I dont know maybe because its classic Warlock and hes had the soul gem 80 percent of his appearances.

Henshaw had the rings for one story.

I am not biased at all. Classic Warlock implies to me he would have the gem.

Hm. what does biot have to do with anything

To be honest I think the rings gave Henshaw a physical amp. I don't recall him ever truly fistfighting Superman before then. That being said, there's a reason he wears 8 instead of simply 1. They don't amp him very much at all. It IS a fashion statement, too...Sinestro once promised another ring to someone who could accomplish something, I forget what, but Henshaw's 8 rings is a show of status as well as additional power.

starlock
Team for the win.....easy win i.m.o

Lord Feron
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Pic023.jpg

I love watching Supes being a punching bag hehehe

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I love watching Supes being a punching bag hehehe I do too.

Cyborg looks very cool in this ish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.