Archimonde Vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
I wanted to use Kil'Jaeden, but his combat feats are not so known stick out tongue

Nozdormu
A stomp in Archimonde's favor.. Both litteraly and metaphoricly speaking..

fascistcrusader
Cloud could probably take down anything in WoW, Sephiroth takes this easily.

Utrigita
What have Sephiroth done???

Becci
Archimonde wins this fight in less than ten seconds, perhaps. Sephiroth would never succeed at harming Archimonde and a grasp with Archimondes hand would finish Sephiroth.

EvilAngel
From anything that Sephiroth has shown us, it all points to Achimonde winnnig this in a pretty flawless way

Becci
He will laugh Sephiroth to submission like he laughed at Malorne for his futile attempts stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Lol, something like that.

IMO Archimonde is just in a different league altogether.

Becci
Definately shrug

Utrigita
Does Sephiroth have a respect thread???

Ore can someone give me the basis of what the guy can do???

EvilAngel
He does.

He's a master swordsman who wields a masamune.

He can fly, and is shown to be highly resistant to fire.

During his latest battle with cloud he pulled down the top of the ruined Shinra tower using his 'willpower' and sliced through chunks over it when it broke apart.

Becci
Originally posted by Utrigita
Does Sephiroth have a respect thread???

Ore can someone give me the basis of what the guy can do???

Sephiroth is a mighty, virtually invincible killing-machine that eat Gods and death for breakfast, Titans for lunch, Eternals for after-noon snack, Demi-Gods for dinner and Dreadlords for supper. Then he brings green dragons to submission during the nights in his sleep and during his spare time does he juggle Nozdormu around in the timestream. That is, after his morning exercise with Ragnaros and Therazane as weight, before taking a lap around Al'Akir, shortly followed by a swim across Neptulon.

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth is overhyped and wanked second to only Alucard. That pretty much describes him.

Arichmonde crushes him.

ThoraxeRMG
Uh, who the **** is Archimonde?
*Researches*
EDIT: From World of warcraft?! ****ing stupid....

Becci
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Uh, who the **** is Archimonde?
*Researches*
EDIT: From World of warcraft?! ****ing stupid....

Why is that stupid?

Utrigita
Originally posted by EvilAngel
He does.

He's a master swordsman who wields a masamune.

He can fly, and is shown to be highly resistant to fire.

During his latest battle with cloud he pulled down the top of the ruined Shinra tower using his 'willpower' and sliced through chunks over it when it broke apart.

And based on that he should be a opponent against Archimonde, who with a grasp of his hand removed all the scales from a blue dragon with Telekinese??? Telepathicly contacted all Eredar and Natherizim in the war of the Ancient and singlehanded killed Malfurion.

Thanks for the Info EA, Archimonde ftw.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Becci
Sephiroth is a mighty, virtually invincible killing-machine that eat Gods and death for breakfast, Titans for lunch, Eternals for after-noon snack, Demi-Gods for dinner and Dreadlords for supper. Then he brings green dragons to submission during the nights in his sleep and during his spare time does he juggle Nozdormu around in the timestream. That is, after his morning exercise with Ragnaros and Therazane as weight, before taking a lap around Al'Akir, shortly followed by a swim across Neptulon.

laughing out loud

Becci
And based on that he should be a opponent against Archimonde, who with a grasp of his hand removed all the scales from a blue dragon with Telekinese??? Telepathicly contacted all Eredar and Natherizim in the war of the Ancient and singlehanded killed Malfurion.

I think you meant to say: Malorne stick out tongue

Utrigita
I think you meant to say: Malorne stick out tongue

Yes I did, my mistake.

ThoraxeRMG
Why is that stupid?

Oh, sorry.
I forgot to mention that in my opinion it's stupid, not in fact.

Terryc250

Sephiroth also with held back a power that was capable of ending everything on the planet with his telekinesis for months

And took control of a good portion of the source of everything from power, to magic, to life on the planet.

Becci
Please rephrase what you just said.

Becci
Oh, sorry.
I forgot to mention that in my opinion it's stupid, not in fact.

Why, in your opinion, is it stupid?

SHM
Can Archimonde even break Sephiroth's barrier? It was necessary the Sister Ray powered up with all the reactors of Midgar, to break it. And it's stated in Before Crisis that the Junon Cannon(being empowered by only one Reactor) can destroy Midgar(the biggest city in the world) in one shot.

ThoraxeRMG
Why, in your opinion, is it stupid?

I never been a fan of World of warcraft as I consider the game slightly ridiculous.

Becci
I never been a fan of World of warcraft as I consider the game slightly ridiculous.

The game is ridiculous stick out tongue It puts shame on warcraft characters.

Originally posted by SHM
Can Archimonde even break Sephiroth's barrier? It was necessary the Sister Ray powered up with all the reactors of Midgar, to break it. And it's stated in Before Crisis that the Junon Cannon(being empowered by only one Reactor) can destroy Midgar(the biggest city in the world) in one shot.

Breakable only with plot device then?

ThoraxeRMG
Oh, so you like the characters, but not the game.
Huh.

Becci
I like the game, but I dislike the way they bring out the characters. The characters are more powerful in the orignal Warcraft RTS games and inthe books. Some of the characters in WoW was able to single-handed destroy countless armies. In WoW, they are 10-man+ raids.

Take Archimonde for example. In WC3 and the books, he destroyed armies with a wave of his hand. In WoW, he gets defeated by 25 randoms.

Or Ragnaros. In WoW, he is a weak 40-Man raid boss. In the books, he destroyed hundreds of soldiers in one blow.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sephiroth also with held back a power that was capable of ending everything on the planet with his telekinesis for months

And took control of a good portion of the source of everything from power, to magic, to life on the planet.

Good luck keeping a paramount spell back to him then.

Just like Archimonde would have done with using his spell consumption of the sun, which used against the Well of Eternity would have made him supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.