Sabretooth vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Fight One- No adamantium skeleton

Fight- Sabretooth with adamantium skeleton

Master-Borg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Fight One- No adamantium skeleton

Fight- Sabretooth with adamantium skeleton

1. She-hulk - 9/10

2. She-hulk - 6/10

jinzin
1.http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9313/sabesvshehulkoh0.jpg
2. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5035/sabesvshehulk2hm3.jpg
3. http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5403/sabesvshehulk3tr0.jpg
4. http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/542/sabesvshehulk4hn9.jpg

the kicker?
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_009.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_010.jpg

vs this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741998
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742006

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by jinzin
1.http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9313/sabesvshehulkoh0.jpg
2. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5035/sabesvshehulk2hm3.jpg
3. http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5403/sabesvshehulk3tr0.jpg
4. http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/542/sabesvshehulk4hn9.jpg
Isn't that AOA Sabes, and an alternate reality She-Hulk?

Master-Borg
why is she-hulk written like a complete idiot in those scans?

while Creed is more experienced and perhaps faster, that was ridiculous that he had Shehulk against a wall with one arm.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

yyyyeah.
Originally posted by Master-Borg
why is she-hulk written like a complete idiot in those scans?

while Creed is more experienced and perhaps faster, that was ridiculous that he had Shehulk against a wall with one arm.
He's a strong ass mofo.

Master-Borg
yyyyeah.

He's a strong ass mofo. he's class 15 to 25 at most...meaning Shehulk is at least 3 times stronger, not a insignificant advantage

jinzin
he's class 15 to 25 at most...meaning Shehulk is at least 3 times stronger, not a insignificant advantage

lol I know.. I was just being jovial...

Those scans just say everything I already think about the fight. Sabretooth is far more skilled in h2h combat than herself, he's faster, and a hell of a lot more agile.

He can take her attacks, but like the gutting from Wendigo, she can't take his. Her HF isn't nearly impressive enough to keep her in a fight for the majority.

Though I do agree that Creed holding her up against the wall with no trouble was suspect.

Mr. Slippyfist
Though I do agree that Creed holding her up against the wall with no trouble was suspect. Why?

Master-Borg
Why? because if he actually attempts doing that as a tactic, he ends up with broken arms

Mr. Slippyfist
because if he actually attempts doing that as a tactic, he ends up with broken arms That alternate reality Shulk seemed like a pussy.

jinzin
That alternate reality Shulk seemed like a pussy.
She was a brick that stomped on her cousin... and wiped out the FF I don't know if "pussy" really covers it for her.. though she was stupid.

I think it's suspect, because no matter her intelligence, she's still very clearly a brick, that's like seeing Spiderman pin Rogue against a wall, doesn't fit. I'm chill with the rest of the fight though.

Mr. Slippyfist
She was a brick that stomped on her cousin... and wiped out the FF I don't know if "pussy" really covers it for her.. though she was stupid.

I think it's suspect, because no matter her intelligence, she's still very clearly a brick, that's like seeing Spiderman pin Rogue against a wall, doesn't fit. I'm chill with the rest of the fight though. More alternate reality people. And AOA Sabes is pretty strong...

Perhaps, perhaps not. I haven't seen a clean strength feat to put her anywhere in any strength level though...

Mindset
I'm pretty sure I've seen She Hulk's regen perform much better than in the interaction with Wendigo.

jinzin
More alternate reality people. And AOA Sabes is pretty strong...

Perhaps, perhaps not. I haven't seen a clean strength feat to put her anywhere in any strength level though... AOA Sabes isn't even as strong as his 616 counterpart.

Fair enough, though I do think that it's clearly implied in the story that she's a dangerous brick. 3 issues being little more than a supporting role aren't going to show off much though.

Mr. Slippyfist
AOA Sabes isn't even as strong as his 616 counterpart.

Fair enough, though I do think that it's clearly implied in the story that she's a dangerous brick. 3 issues being little more than a supporting role aren't going to show off much though. He cracked Holocaust, didn't he?
Has to count for something...

And Sabes is dangerous all around...

Lord Feron
Never knew Sabes was so strong... makes me rethink this battle I thought She hulk was gonna lay him flat on his ass but eh not anymore but then again someone said it was alternate reality She-hulk. So yeah im not sure those are some pretty low showings for she-hulk but then again maybe tahts how she is written now. As it stands I gues sabes wins.

jinzin
He cracked Holocaust, didn't he?
Has to count for something...

And Sabes is dangerous all around...
Well yeah I'm not saying he isn't strong, it's just that the AOA timeline diverted way before several upgrades his 616 counterpart ended up gettin.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. She-hulk - 9/10

2. She-hulk - 6/10

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Red Hulk

Exiles?

Battlehammer
Sabertooth

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Sabertooth loses

Pyron_Knight
Indeed.

Battlehammer
and yet there is not evidences brought forth for why she hulk wins. But there has been evidences brought forth for why sabretooth wins

Pyron_Knight
Like what?
She-Hulk is a top tier brick. Sabertooth wouldn't have a hope in putting her down without the adamantium. There is simply no way in Hell he could win against her in a straight fight.

Starscream M
and yet there is not evidences brought forth for why she hulk wins. But there has been evidences brought forth for why sabretooth wins hmmm let's see

She hulk is vastly stronger

She hulk is more durable

She hulk has just as good a HF

She hulk gets stronger as she gets angrier

yeah, creed is fuqed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Like what?
She-Hulk is a top tier brick. Sabertooth wouldn't have a hope in putting her down without the adamantium. There is simply no way in Hell he could win against her in a straight fight.
no she not. she a brick but far from top tier. He has adamatium for the second fight and with out it he can still easily damage her. How can't he win? He can take more shots form ehr then she can from him. He faster more agile, more experienced, better fighter. Hell he taken down a wendigo when she her self was KOed by one within a few seconds of battle

Battlehammer
hmmm let's see

She hulk is vastly stronger

She hulk is more durable

She hulk gets stronger as she gets angrier

yeah, creed is fuqed
she is stronger and more durable.

No the falses she does not have as good a healing factor. She has been KOed by a simple slash to the gut and has never proven to have sabertooth level healing. She can not take as many slashes as he can take punches from her. She Hulk can only get so strong and her strength does not increases as fast as normal hulk and she becomes a lot dumber.

Creed is way more skilled, greater stamina, far more experienced, deadlier weapons, faster, better reflexes and more agile.

occultdestroyer
She-Hulk wins both scenarios.
She has what, 80-90 class strength?
She could just pound at him or beat him out cold, before he recovers after 5 minutes.
A KO is still a win by KMC rules.

Battlehammer
.......He faster, more skilled and would need fewer hits to KO she-hulk then vice versa...............so how the hell does she hulk win?

Starscream M
.......He faster, more skilled and would need fewer hits to KO she-hulk then vice versa...............so how the hell does she hulk win? sabretooth cannot KO shehulk...he's too weak to do so

his claws will only agitate Shehulk and get her mad enough to beat the living snot outta creed

sabretooth is not in shehulk's league

Pyron_Knight
Uh...she's above Thing and Thing is about the highest mid-tier brick around. I'd also say Jen is above Colossus. She's a low top tier but she is one most definitely.

Since when has Creed been anything resembling an expert fighter? He fights worse than Wolverine.

Bada's Palin
5 each.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Since when has Creed been anything resembling an expert fighter? He fights worse than Wolverine.

This is an out dated belief that was retcon'd away around 2000-2002. Not only is Creed and expert fighter but he is also very smart and cunning. We all know that he was portrayed as being as dumb as a sack of potatoes for a long time but that was changed with how he was portrayed in Weapon X, Wolverine, Mary Shelly Overdrive (and his other minis), SHIELD even thought he was the criminal master mind pulling every ones strings during Identity Crisis. Sabretooth played the fool for years because it suited his purposes but he is actually a gifted fighter and strategist.

That being said Sabretooth loses. Heres a rule of thumb:

Wolverine / Sabretooth > Melee bricks with out complete invulnerability / healing factors

Melee bricks with complete invulnerability / healing factors > Wolverine / Sabretooth

vansonbee
That Wendigo Sabretooth brought down was phony, you can't compare it to the one Hulk and wolverine fought* They have bunch of weak wendigo running around and Sabretooth beat one... geez

She Hulk wins

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by vansonbee
That Wendigo Sabretooth brought down was phony, you can't compare it to the one Hulk and wolverine fought* They have bunch of weak wendigo running around and Sabretooth beat one... geez

She Hulk wins

Those "weak Wendigo" did show up until the whole Red Hulk business. Sabretooth beat Wendigo in a mini series from a few years back, before there was a mass of Wendigo around. The one he beat was THE Wendigo, not A Wendigo.

etobicoker
The difference here is that She-Hulk is virtually invulerable plus has a healing factor. Wendigo was able to cut She-Hulk because he's driving those claws with strength even greater than hers! Without the adamantium, it's doubtful that Sabertooth could even cut her at all with his much lower strength. She on the other hand could easily break his bones, rip him in half, whatever. He would have to outsmart her and...well...let's just say that brains haven't always been his strong suit.

If he did have the adamantium, he would stand a much better chance of winning, but she'd probably still have a slight edge. Picture the two of them fighting in an abandoned building. She-Hulk could just bring the whole thing down on top of them both. Sabertooth would survive but probably wouldn't be able to dig himself free as quickly as She-Hulk. By the time he started to get free, she'd be waiting (probably with a large school bus over her head to pound him with until he was done). I'll admit there's a chance he could get the drop on her if he had the adamantium.

I'm going to agree with 9/10 odd on She-Hulk with no adamantium, 6/10 with adamantium.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by etobicoker
The difference here is that She-Hulk is virtually invulerable plus has a healing factor. Wendigo was able to cut She-Hulk because he's driving those claws with strength even greater than hers! Without the adamantium, it's doubtful that Sabertooth could even cut her at all with his much lower strength. She on the other hand could easily break his bones, rip him in half, whatever. He would have to outsmart her and...well...let's just say that brains haven't always been his strong suit.

If he did have the adamantium, he would stand a much better chance of winning, but she'd probably still have a slight edge. Picture the two of them fighting in an abandoned building. She-Hulk could just bring the whole thing down on top of them both. Sabertooth would survive but probably wouldn't be able to dig himself free as quickly as She-Hulk. By the time he started to get free, she'd be waiting (probably with a large school bus over her head to pound him with until he was done). I'll admit there's a chance he could get the drop on her if he had the adamantium.

I'm going to agree with 9/10 odd on She-Hulk with no adamantium, 6/10 with adamantium.

When has Shulk ever seemed virtually invulnerable?

cloud102
Enraged She-Hulk?

StiltmanFTW

That was a good one laughing

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That was a good one laughing confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
You really believe that...? facepalm

Sin I AM
which is y i dont read exiles it gives writers n excuse to create bull. Anywho without ad Jennifer 10/10, with meh i dont really care

BUSTER1
If Creed fights Jen with no adamantium, she stomps.

Spire
Just like in the Thing thread, Creed slashes She-Hulk and she dies.

Sabretooth 10/10.

BUSTER1
So we're all agreed that non adamantium Creed gets his head kicked in 10/10 (although Adamantium Creed is a different story)

Raoul
She Hulk in both, but the second one is a hell of a lot more difficult.

Mindset
Originally posted by Spire
Just like in the Thing thread, Creed slashes She-Hulk and she dies.

Sabretooth 10/10. Except she has accelerated healing.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Raoul

thumb up

wannabe
Originally posted by Raoul
Second that!

King Castle
sabretooth should win the large majority with adamantium.

w/o i say he is still more then capable of gutting her as well.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
Except she has accelerated healing.
which has failed to help her wistand slashes before........and is rather pathetic as far as healing factor goes.......

Starscream M
without admantium: she-hulk wins majority

with adamantium: sabretooth wins 10/10

the admantium is the difference maker here

King Castle
without admantium: she-hulk wins majority

with adamantium: sabretooth wins 10/10

the admantium is the difference maker here do you believe regular claw sabe cant cut her?

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
do you believe regular claw sabe cant cut her? no, of course claw sabes can cut her

1. Shulkie

2. ST

jinzin
I'm once more preplexed as to how the Adamantium makes a difference here.

Creed's bones are durable enough to take brick hits without being broken.

If he can cut jen with his organic claws and IMO he could... then what difference does the adamantium honestly bring to this fight?

Starscream M

If he can cut jen with his organic claws and IMO he could... then what difference does the adamantium honestly bring to this fight? without adamantiu, Shulk could break his neck, or limbs, or crush his skull

with it, she can't.

simple, really.

King Castle
without adamantiu, Shulk could break his neck, or limbs, or crush his skull

with it, she can't.

simple, really. kind of how the Namor clones failed to do that or when Juggenraut squashed him during landing and Sabe was up and walking next panel?

remember to stay within character when you type how the character will fight.

jinzin
The likelyhood of She Hulk breaking his bones with punches is slim to nil.

The most reasonable chance she is going to have of doing that is by getting ahold of Sabretooth and grappling him, but if the DOES do that, she runs a greater risk of getting herself gutted.

BTW: Bone claw Sabretooth can heal catastrophic bone damage near instantly including a broken neck.

It's not the wildcard advantage you people are deeming it to be.

If he can cut jen with his organic claws and IMO he could... then what difference does the adamantium honestly bring to this fight? a lot of characters can tank blows like that. spider-man and deadpool take hits from the hulk on occasion and keep going, but I chalk that up to holding back/pis. A 75 ton punch to the back of his neck should do it. grabbing his head and twisting it should do it too. once it's broken, she just needs to keep it that way by holding the head in the unnatural position. if she wants to, she can rip his head clean off or crush his skull into a pulp with a string of blows once he can't react.

ST also lacks the amputation capacity logan has as his talons are too short.

jinzin
The difference is that when people of great strength are hammering away on Sabretooth, him tanking those shots DEFINITELY isn't a result of holding back. He's going up against people who are typically out to kill him or at the very least put him down.

The other major difference is HOW Sabretooth takes those shots... It isn't a case of him just happening to take a couple of punches throughout the course of a fight and being okay by way of circumstance.
You have him taking repeated punches to the face resulting in little more than a smile on his lips.
You have Ms. Marvel, a legit 65 tonner + TRYING to punch the back of his neck/head and confirming that it took a score of those hits just to knock Sabretooth down.

Again, ANY AND ALL attempts at grappling are going to increase the likeleyhood of Shulky getting gutted.

ASSUMING that she is just going to walk up to Creed and pop his head off is about as valid as me assuming he can just walk up to her and bite her throat out. It doesn't follow any sort of logic that would pretain to an actual fight between the two.

Sabretooth is MUCH more skilled than she is, and has displayed good grappling prowess.

As for amputation... Sabretooth does not need to amputate here to score the win. Let's get this straight. She Hulk is NOT her cousin. She's not as durable, nor as big as he his. While Sabretooth's claws are shorter than Wolverine's it doesn't change the fact that between his claws and his strength any flush shots he lands are going to be taking out muscles, tendons and/or organs.

One swipe from Wendigo put her down for a ten count, now she's up against a faster opponent who happens to be a better fighter. You honestly think it's MORE likely that she's going to just grab him and twist his head off in a real fight here? Because I certainly don't.

Again, ANY AND ALL attempts at grappling are going to increase the likeleyhood of Shulky getting gutted. increased likelyhood doesnt mean it will happen.
agreed. good thing I didnt assume that at all
never claimed she was. she is still durable and a has a decent healing factor. her strengh advantage can make up for her comparative lack of skills.
she has better showings than going down from slash wounds in her abdome. I believe she can break his neck mid-battle for a temp win and rip his head off once it is broken and he can't fight back for a permanent win.

in example: they engage, she grabs his head, he slashes and guts her while she twists his head - I believe her damage soak is enough to get this done despite the wendigo low showing. he goes limp, she's out of combat with massive injuries and bloodloss, they'll both heal in time and he'll heal faster, but if she can stay awake and just hold his head out of place, which shouldn't be hard, she can keep him from recovering while she heals.

jinzin
Originally posted by 753
increased likelyhood doesnt mean it will happen.

Yeah but this is a hypothetical forum that takes into account the most likely of scenarios.
It will happen far more often than him just getting his head spun around on his shoulders that's for damned sure.

Originally posted by 753
agreed. good thing I didnt assume that at all
Would certainly be what your argument suggests.

Unless of course you think she's likely to pull this off in an actual fight with a faster, more skilled opponent who can take more shots from her than the other way around.

So HOW IS she going to get into a position to twist his neck and yank his head off? no expression

Originally posted by 753
never claimed she was. she is still durable and a has a decent healing factor. her strengh advantage can make up for her comparative lack of skills.
Her durability is quite literally a non factor when compared to Sabretooth's best offensive weaponry. It's not worth bringing up unless you think Sabretooth's going to try to outslug her.

Her healing factor is quite literally a non factor when compared to Sabretooth's best offensive weaponry. It's not worth bringing up inless you think Sabretooth's going to be doing anything less than critical damage.

Her strength advantage is only a REAL advantage if she gets into a grappling contest with Sabretooth, and it's not just a skill gab she has to make up for but a speed gap, and the fact that in close Sabretooth will cut, bite, and overwise eviscerate her.

Originally posted by 753
she has better showings than going down from slash wounds in her abdome.
Like what?

Does she have showings where she neglects massive blood loss, organ damage, and tendon and muscle damage? Because that's what she'll be up against.

Originally posted by 753
I believe she can break his neck mid-battle for a temp win and rip his head off once it is broken and he can't fight back for a permanent win.
And if you believe the likeyhood of that is higher than Sabretooth blitzing her, tearing her to pieces and dropping her with multiple mortal wounds in under a minute, then you either need to check up on both characters one more time or go see a head doctor.

There's not one logical reason she should be able to capitalize on her only advantage to such a degree against Sabretooth while at the same time avoiding him capitalizing on all of his... which are numerable.

Originally posted by 753
in example: they engage, she grabs his head, Even though he is more skilled, noteably faster than her, more agile, and has sharper/enhanced, senses.

If she grabbed Sabretooth's head, he would lash out at her arm. She would have multiple lacerations through the arteries in her wrist/forearm.

The likelyhood that she simply grabs his head is extremely low, you're talking about someone who is legitimately faster than Wolverine.

Originally posted by 753
he slashes and guts her while she twists his head - I believe her damage soak is enough to get this done despite the wendigo low showing.
So in order to pull this off, she needs to use both arms in order to assault him.
In doing so her defensive abilities are made null and void. As stated before, Sabretooth will cut, slash, and gut her.

You "believe" she can tank this kind of damage without letting go or flinching in the face of her enemy?
Okay... why? What feats does she have to support her taking the damage she will presumably take against such a ferocious opponent unphased or at least to point that she can continue her gameplan unhindered?

Originally posted by 753
he goes limp, she's out of combat with massive injuries and bloodloss, they'll both heal in time and he'll heal faster, but if she can stay awake and just hold his head out of place, which shouldn't be hard, she can keep him from recovering while she heals.

Orrrr.... Sabretooth never lets her grab his head. Being a level 6 fighter, Sabretooth looks to avoid assaults towrads his head unless it's to press his own advantage.

Sabretooth uses a combination of his multiple advantages to secure a healthy majority here keeping Shulk from using her ONE.

As I already said, your "reason" for giving this fight to Shulk follows no sense of logic.
It completely assumes that anyone with super strength and a little bit of damage soak can just grab Sabretooth by the head and give it a twist for the win.

It completely undersells his entire character premise.

BerserkersRage
Why should She Hulk even need to get close to Creed? What's to stop her from raining buildings, trucks, etc. on top of ST for the ranged win? That should account for at least a couple wins, imo.

jinzin
The fact that they're fighting in an arena setting? confused

Though I feel I should inform you that if things were in a city setting Creed would piece her with his superior stealth tactics.

celeyhyga17
She Hulk wins.

jinzin
some way.... somehow.

Yeah but this is a hypothetical forum that takes into account the most likely of scenarios.
It will happen far more often than him just getting his head spun around on his shoulders that's for damned sure.
doubt it
not at all and in fact quite the opposite. I specifically stated he'd have to be out of fight so she could do it. and she can, he's not nearly durable enough, not even bullet proof, to resist that passively.
You overestimate the gap in speed and skill, I posted some of her fights at the bottom.

grabbing him when he charges at her like a cat jumping at prey as he usualyy does

I disagree, he can rip tanks, but she's much much tougher than they are, posted some durabilty scans below. his fingernails are not adamantium and are short.
I do actually believe most of the slashes will not be critical damage and he would built on the damage to make it critical.
or punch him into the next county like she did to a charging doc samson. or use the shockwaves from groundstomps like she did to neutralize noh-var. if she ever wants to evade ST, all she needs to do is jump out of reach when he gets closer and remember the starting conditions, 500m apart.

http://img517.imageshack.us/i/sensationalshehulkv2004142kk.jpg/
http://img517.imageshack.us/i/sensationalshehulkv2004159ee.jpg/
http://img362.imageshack.us/f/shehulkv2030238ki.jpg/
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9272/revengeofthelivingmonolithgn56.jpg
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1107/revengeofthelivingmonolithgn63.jpg
Her durability is great.

there is another one I dont have scans for. when the superskrull went after jazinda, they were fighting in the air, in the trajectory of an airplane, the SS leaves her to get hit by it and moves after jazinda. Knowing that if the airplane hizt her battle form, it will be destroyed while she remains unharmed, she changes back to human form, gets hit by it straight up, bumps a few times along it, is wounded to near death (just picture the internal injuries of a human getting run over by an air plane in flight + the thermal shock and lack of O2), but she still manages to stay awake long enough to transform back into she-hulk and the damage is healed instantly, she just ignores it. so yeah, i think that going down from a some bloodloss and shock from a wendigo cheap shot is a low showing. I havent read that comic, but the dialogue with wolverine indicates it was at the beggining of her career, before a lot of upgrades, correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I dont think she'll actually have to worry about him reaching that deep given his short queratin claws + her very tough hide. the wendigo showing was a low one for her, she was distracted and I believe it is set at a time in the chronolgy when she was still inexperienced, she's much more skilled and powerfull today. Besides, he is stronger than ST anyway.

alright

she was skilled and fast enough to hold abomination at bay and ko him with nerve strikes after taunting him to weaken his resolve. iron man couldnt blitz her and she dodged and manhandled him a child. she's not the same girl that got oneshot by the wendigo
really? how long do you believe it would take for her to break his neck if she grabs his head?
they get tagged all the time

Actually with her strengh she can do it on handed.
it would take a second to be acomplished once she gets ahold of him

seriously?

she's got a looooot of superstrengh, excellent durabilty and damage soak

these are her fights against Ironman and abomination, recent stuff. dont think ST could pull either off (despite the abc, this gives an indication of her general power level and shows her speed and combat skills)

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0536/c
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0919/d_7
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0580/e

http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97603_img007_122_1106lo.jpg
http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97610_img008_122_638lo.jpg
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97618_img010_122_1114lo.jpg
http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97625_img011_122_1148lo.jpg
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97626_img014_122_338lo.jpg
http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97631_img016_122_534lo.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97633_img017_122_836lo.jpg
http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97639_img018_122_21lo.jpg
http://img240.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97823_img020_122_592lo.jpg
http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97825_img021_122_611lo.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
doubt it
not at all and in fact quite the opposite. I specifically stated he'd have to be out of fight so she could do it. and she can, he's not nearly durable enough, not even bullet proof, to resist that passively.
You overestimate the gap in speed and skill, I posted some of her fights at the bottom.

grabbing him when he charges at her like a cat jumping at prey as he usualyy does

I disagree, he can rip tanks, but she's much much tougher than they are, posted some durabilty scans below. his fingernails are not adamantium and are short.
I do actually believe most of the slashes will not be critical damage and he would built on the damage to make it critical.
or punch him into the next county like she did to a charging doc samson. or use the shockwaves from groundstomps like she did to neutralize noh-var. if she ever wants to evade ST, all she needs to do is jump out of reach when he gets closer and remember the starting conditions, 500m apart.

http://img517.imageshack.us/i/sensationalshehulkv2004142kk.jpg/
http://img517.imageshack.us/i/sensationalshehulkv2004159ee.jpg/
http://img362.imageshack.us/f/shehulkv2030238ki.jpg/
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9272/revengeofthelivingmonolithgn56.jpg
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1107/revengeofthelivingmonolithgn63.jpg
Her durability is great.

there is another one I dont have scans for. when the superskrull went after jazinda, they were fighting in the air, in the trajectory of an airplane, the SS leaves her to get hit by it and moves after jazinda. Knowing that if the airplane hizt her battle form, it will be destroyed while she remains unharmed, she changes back to human form, gets hit by it straight up, bumps a few times along it, is wounded to near death (just picture the internal injuries of a human getting run over by an air plane in flight + the thermal shock and lack of O2), but she still manages to stay awake long enough to transform back into she-hulk and the damage is healed instantly, she just ignores it. so yeah, i think that going down from a some bloodloss and shock from a wendigo cheap shot is a low showing. I havent read that comic, but the dialogue with wolverine indicates it was at the beggining of her career, before a lot of upgrades, correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I dont think she'll actually have to worry about him reaching that deep given his short queratin claws + her very tough hide. the wendigo showing was a low one for her, she was distracted and I believe it is set at a time in the chronolgy when she was still inexperienced, she's much more skilled and powerfull today. Besides, he is stronger than ST anyway.

alright

she was skilled and fast enough to hold abomination at bay and ko him with nerve strikes after taunting him to weaken his resolve. iron man couldnt blitz her and she dodged and manhandled him a child. she's not the same girl that got oneshot by the wendigo
really? how long do you believe it would take for her to break his neck if she grabs his head?
they get tagged all the time

Actually with her strengh she can do it on handed.
it would take a second to be acomplished once she gets ahold of him

seriously?

she's got a looooot of superstrengh, excellent durabilty and damage soak

these are her fights against Ironman and abomination, recent stuff. dont think ST could pull either off (despite the abc, this gives an indication of her general power level and shows her speed and combat skills)

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0536/c
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0919/d_7
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0580/e

http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97603_img007_122_1106lo.jpg
http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97610_img008_122_638lo.jpg
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97618_img010_122_1114lo.jpg
http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97625_img011_122_1148lo.jpg
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97626_img014_122_338lo.jpg
http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97631_img016_122_534lo.jpg
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97633_img017_122_836lo.jpg
http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97639_img018_122_21lo.jpg
http://img240.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97823_img020_122_592lo.jpg
http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97825_img021_122_611lo.jpg

nice!
thumb up

jinzin
You argue for She-Hulk's higher showings of h2h in order to credit her an advantage in this fight but ignore Sabretooth's skills and fighting prowess for artistic embellishment? Hm. confused

Okay for an instant I will entertain the idea that Sabretooth will start the fight with an open lunge.
This type of pouncing attack has been "too fast" for Wolverine to properly respond to, too fast fast for cyclops at close range multiple times, Beast, Sasquatch to land a hit while in turn getting diced, allowed him to get in close with Wendigo, had Iron Fist scared half to death with his speed, tore an entire disguise of his off of him before he could even raise a hand to stop him, blitzed Punisher while dodging automatic machine gun fire, blitzed Deadpool, blitzed Dardedevil before his radar sense could even properly register the threat, blitzed Killpower, snatched Spidey out of the air, blitzed Gambit, Iceman, Wildchild, Spetsnaz supersoldiers, Maverick, The Native.... In an overwhelming number of his fights his speed is referenced or put up for display AND done so against a high calibur of opponent.

Even if the only name I could have shot off there was Wolverine, it would be more than enough reason to rob Jen of this assumption that she'd be able to so easily handle his pouncing speed, buuuut you've got multiple meta's and supers who all have a laundry list of skills and feats with powers like enhanced senses, reflexes etc. Closing ground on Punisher without getting tagged is something even Spiderman has troubles doing.
To presume that She-Hulk would so easily just grab Sabretooth in a standing fight and do so without taking massive damage in turn is giving her a MASSIVE benefit of the doubt in my opinion and as I said it undersells the premise of his character.

As far as his ability to dish out damage is concerned... I suppose if all comes down to whether or not you think Wendigo's claws are more durable/sharp than Sabretooth's. I don't, and I have reasons for that.
One: Sabretooth's organic claws are sharp enough to the point that they can cut with surgical precision.
Two: His claws have been referenced on panel as being as deadly as Wolverine's claws.
Three: Sabretooth's biology is a wealthy amount greater than Wolverine in the aspects of durability and density.
Four: Wolverine's bone claws have cut through characters like Hulk, a Skrull-Thing, Wendigo, Ms. Marvel etc.
and Five: BEFORE UPGRADES Sabretooth was walkin' around with the stoping power to go fisticuffs with Ms. Marvel, and give Rogue a 3 hitter quitter. His strength coupled with his claws would likely be doing a mass amount of damage with every strike; power, presicion, leathality.

In order the be under the belief that Jen can outright resist Sabretooth's claws you have to start ignoring all these little factoids. I can't. erm

Now I looked at your list of durability feats, but I never argued about her durability being great. I know it's tough, it has to be in order for her to be a competitor in her own weight class, but it isn't suited to resist Sabretooth's claws, adamantium OR organic. She's proven this (kinda), her Cousin's proven this, and it's just kind of a staple of most bricks and their relations with the Wolvie brood.
If his attacks are not outright critical they WILL likely be severely disabling in some way, shape or form and none of those examples showed me that she has the ability to turn that kind of damage.
As for the example you referenced... I guess I would need to see it in order to make a conclusion, do you know what issue that occured in?

As for the Wendigo fight... the fight makes chronological references to taking place well after the events in the X-Men between her and Juggernaught. It happened during the events around it's publishing date. You probably thought otherwise because of the subplot with Jen right? But that had more to do with her personality disorder than chronology. She isn't more skilled, or genetically different now than she was in that fight.
I disagree that it's a low showing, since it's the only time I've seen her get her guts spilled out on the floor. She didn't take it very well. In a fight with Sabretooth... she'll need to.

As for the speed/skill gap... The speed thing I covered. Sabretooth is legitimately faster in combat than Wolverine, and it's something referenced time and time again. No way is Jen that fast and a couple of showings taking down people flying or running in a straight line towards her from distance don't change my mind. Her fight with IM is nice I guess, but it's not one anyone with decent fighting skills couldn't replicate in h2h IMO. Tony isn't exactly known for being a h2h genious or even really that remarkable for that matter... what with getting continuously tossed around or beat on by Cap up close.
Her fight with Blonski well... I don't know what to say, she started off the fight literally divebombing into the guy unsuspecting, and ended it with cheapshotting him which she even admitted to... I'm not sure that Sabretooth would fall for such wiles. lol
Seriously though, it's similar to people arguing Gamora tagging a restrained Thing as a feat of skill... It actually kind of hurts her fighting credability when she admits she can't do it straight up.
Though I'll admit her noting pressure points IS impressive, it's not as impressive as say, making a fool out of people like Iron Fist, or Wolverine in straight h2h... Not even at the level of tooling Kitty Pride or Psylocke with skill. All things the Tooth has done IN combat, and usually WITH restraints both figurative and literal.

From where I'm standing her strength is the only thing she has in this fight that's a real advantage... strength which is pretty much wasted on Sabretooth Adamantium or no.

You can continue to believe her durability and damage soak can refute his claws, but I haven't seen the proof to make that argument, and what proof I HAVE seen suggests otherwise, heavily.

The Adamantium isn't really a clincher here... It just cements things that were already likely to begin with.

BTW: Sorry I was an ass-hat in my last post. You didn't deserve that. I apologize.

Omega Vision
She-Hulk

juggernaut74
I wanna say Creed but She-Hulk is probably a better fighter than he is.

King Castle
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I wanna say Creed but She-Hulk is probably a better fighter than he is. a better fighter?

her style of fighting wouldnt effect Sabe due to his own attributes and powers others of have lacked.

Abom,
Champion
muggers
and Ironman..

the ironman one was the most impressive one but still her strikes wouldnt bother sabe anymore then it did Ironman in the long run

Bentley
She-Hulk is not a Wolverine related character so she wins.

BattleMage
She-Hulk

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
She-Hulk is not a Wolverine related character so she wins.

laughing

Silent Master
She-Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.