"Descent" s7-ep16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"No one is safe when Lex seeks the secret of Veritas, and Clark tries to stop him."

- tv.com

Wow. What a shocker. Loved how it ended with how intesly impactful yet sublt it was.

One of the more emotional smallville.

I also thought that this episode showed how Lex has finally stepped onto the darkside to become the Lex Luther: "the supervillain" we all know.

He has finally become pure evil.

9/10

Amazon
Absolutley Awesome Episode. I just loved every single second of it... well except for Gina being killed right after she finds out Clarks secret.
And Clarks self righteous attitude. Other than that it was one of the best Smallville episodes I've ever seen. In my opinon. Happy Dance

Badabing
I was very suprised about the episode and enjoyed it. It's going to be a heck of a season finale. I hope we get a few questions answered though.

@st
Holy hell, Smallville actually put on a damn good episode last night. Strange. ermm

BruceSkywalker
The show was decent last night. Finally they did something right when Lionel was killed.

Magee
I really liked this episode simply because Lex has finally become the Lex we know and the ending was very powerful like fist says but subtle at the same time. Did any one else notice when Kara and 'Brainiac' flew off in to space in the previous episode it looked kind of like a boom tube?

@st
Random thought, another thing the Smallville people dont think about when they change the shows backstory. If Lionel knew beforehand that "the traveller" was coming down on the day of the meteor shower, wouldnt he catch on to the fact it was Clark when he helped the Kents adopt the kid with no history? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Amazon
Originally posted by @st
Random thought, another thing the Smallville people dont think about when they change the shows backstory. If Lionel knew beforehand that "the traveller" was coming down on the day of the meteor shower, wouldnt he catch on to the fact it was Clark when he helped the Kents adopt the kid with no history? roll eyes (sarcastic)

haha I know. You could also ask why in the superman movies... even the most recent one. Why did lois not recognize clark even though he wasn't wearing a mask.
How does Lex no know Clark is Kal-el even though he's spying on everyone in town EXCEPT Clark LOL haah the one person he wants to know everything about.

jumpmann
I wonder who killed Gina. At first it looked like the Martian might be back but he wouldnt outright kill her.

Originally posted by Magee
Did any one else notice when Kara and 'Brainiac' flew off in to space in the previous episode it looked kind of like a boom tube?
I thought they just shifted into a crazy speed. Could been a random portal effect.

Actually an upcoming episode is called "Apocalypse". Previews dont indicate it, but would have an orgasm if they brought some of the New Gods into it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.