Final Fantasy vs World of Warcraft.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
This is a fight between 5 powerful characters from both series. On the WoW side it will be Sargeras, Archimonde, Deathwing, Alexstasza, and Arthas. Supporting the Final Fantasy team is Sephiroth, Kefka, Ultimecia, Trance Kuja, and Exdeath.

I'd say the FF team pretty much has this in the bag. WoW characters coulsn't stand up to beings who can destroy worlds and compress all time.

EvilAngel
Lol, i knew you're warcraft knowledge was pathetic.

5 most powerful guys from Warcraft are NOT those given.

It would be: Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon and Aggramar.

And the FF get stomped. The Pantheons make and destroy worlds. They ARE time.

fascistcrusader
Time consists of not only the entire universe at the present, but every second of the universe and the beings from all times. Making a few world sis pathetic next to that. Ultimecia alone could take those guys down with ease.

EvilAngel
Ultimecia ?? heh. She was defeated by Squall & Co. There;s no arguement that she could even begin to stand up to any on the the Pantheon.

fascistcrusader
That's because fate was on the side of Squall. WHile the group was pathetically weak next to Ultimecia, fate had already signed her death warrant so her power was useless.

The same wouldn't be true for the pantheon, which would be crushed out of existence by this all star FF team.

EvilAngel
Er, no.

What's her feats then, if she's so great?

Kefka and Sephiroth are the equillevent of bugs in a nuclear war. Ultimecia granted is a rodent. And she's supposedly the strongest character FF has made, right?

Becci
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
This is a fight between 5 powerful characters from both series. On the WoW side it will be Sargeras, Archimonde, Deathwing, Alexstasza, and Arthas. Supporting the Final Fantasy team is Sephiroth, Kefka, Ultimecia, Trance Kuja, and Exdeath.

I'd say the FF team pretty much has this in the bag. WoW characters coulsn't stand up to beings who can destroy worlds and compress all time.

5 most powerful? laughing out loud

EvilAngel
It's tragic isn't it? being called out in a VS against someone who knowledge is so lacking it actually is pitiful no expression

Becci
Just the fact that he mixed Arthas with the other 4 "Most powerful" made my day stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Lol, i didn't see him there. Haha, wow, Clearly his knowledge comes from Warcraft 3 and the past hour on this forum ;p

Becci
Only Sargeras belongs on that list yes

Utrigita
thumb up

And he is going to give them some of a fight

And to alone suggest that Arthas is one of the strongest Characters in the game laughing out loud

Csdabest
Ultemecia Solo's. Truly she shouldnt even be used in arguments. PIS surrounds her and the end of FFVIII

But basically this is how it goes. Ultemecia goes back in time way back intime. To the gives Ancestors Ancestors. And kill the great ancestors when they are little. Making them as if they never existed

EvilAngel
No, lol. She goes back in time?

Aman'Thul IS time.

Csdabest
Yes she goes back in time and i didnt see Aman'Thul's name in tC post.

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No, lol. She goes back in time?

Aman'Thul IS time.

Aman'thul is not in this fight. So basically he is right. A master of time will conquer these guys. This is basically a spite, to throw dirt on Warcraft characters.

EvilAngel
Well, fine, maybe i should make a spite....

Becci
Nozdormu Vs. Sephiroth stick out tongue

Eternal humiliation laughing out loud

EvilAngel
Sephiroth vs Aman'Thul at 0.5%

Becci
Nah, Nozdormu would be more humiliating, since this guy basically consider all dragons as nothing but useless fodder stick out tongue Being defeated a billion times in one second by a dragon should do just fine for a humiliation shrug

EvilAngel
Lol, well when you put it like that.

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia if she reached her full time compressed power WOULD solo the field in theory, but until we see what she can do, WoW easily, hell, Sargeras solos.

Becci
Arthas solos stick out tongue

MadMel
not sure about arthus, but sarg soloes with 1 arm tied..

Becci
I was kidding hmm

ragesRemorse
i dont know, sepiroth can make meteors fall on you. The strongest spell ive seen in WoW is a burst of blue light that is supposed to symbolize a frost spell. I know wow characters can have minions, but shiit, Tidus had a super duper mega dragon as his aeon.

Becci
Sargeras can have it rain meteors for days if he wanted to do so. As for strongest spell, I would say that the strongest spell I have seen is when Ner'Zhul blows a planet into pieces. On second place would probably Maelstrom be, which is the concequence of a spell that redecorated the surface of the entire planet (Litteraly)

The spell that banished the Old Gods was pretty mighty too.

And for the record, FF could throw as many dragons into this as they would like. The aspects (Perhaps even Nozdormu alone) would kick their asses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Becci
Sargeras can have it rain meteors for days if he wanted to do so. As for strongest spell, I would say that the strongest spell I have seen is when Ner'Zhul blows a planet into pieces. On second place would probably Maelstrom be, which is the concequence of a spell that redecorated the surface of the entire planet (Litteraly)

And for the record, FF could throw as many dragons into this as they would like. The aspects (Perhaps even Nozdormu alone) would kick their asses.

Strongest Seen agreed. Strongest known according to the Lore imo no...

Burning thought
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i dont know, sepiroth can make meteors fall on you.

yeh if you give him a few minutes to prepare his spell, then take the long process of casting.....his spells take forever

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh if you give him a few minutes to prepare his spell, then take the long process of casting.....his spells take forever

Does it take that long for him to cast everything???

Burning thought
well minutes i exagerated, but every spell ive seen him and many FF characters do take ages, especially meteor, in a fight his spells take about perhaps 3/4 seconds to use somtimes, meteor is prob more, which ofc is ridiculous amount of time to w8 for a spell if most in fiction can do it instantly, on a whim, or in a second or two while sephiroth is trying to cast his, even the lowliest warcraft mage can cast many instant spells and most spells are only a 1-2 second cast time

Utrigita
yep they can thumb up

ragesRemorse

well i dont know anything about that. I've never seen anyone perform that spell in WoW

Becci
The very last thing you should do, is judge Warcraft characters by WoW stick out tongue

- Dar'Khan is a level 21 elite in WoW no expression
- In lore, Dar'Khan mindcontroled the second most powerful red dragon, defeated two blue dragons without effort, defeated Sylvanas, destroyed an entire landscape, raised an undead army and was on the edge of passing Lich King in power (Although got defeated by the sunwell)

SHM
Originally posted by Utrigita
Does it take that long for him to cast everything???

No. BT simply don't know what he is talking about.

Burning thought
lol then show the damn proof please because ive played FF7 ages ago, I dont remember much but most of the spells take a long while to cast, especially summons, too many hand gestures and what not.

Burning thought
(have to double post, this forums length of time between edit may as well be a second lawz)

if i dont kno what ime talking about them maybe this video does:

U_tFxgxr2YQ

may have to fast forward a few, but in both the fights, Safer and the freak before him, some ridiculously slow spells, nothing is faster than about 2/3 seconds, some last more, for example this "wall" takes about 4 seconds to take effect, 4 seconds!!" i mean jesus, in a world where people imagine Sephiroths high speed to be higher than shown then have the cheek to say he will actually have 4 seconds to waste on casting any spell, same with most characters

The summons seem the only thing worth your time doing, at least then they can attack quite a few times like knights of the round which okie took a few seconds to cast but looks powerful.

Becci
Sargeras would honestly squish Sephiroth. The reason I Warcraft loose is because:

1. 3 out of 5 characters are utter crap in a battle against mighty entities unless Deathwing has Demon Soul.

2. Ultimecia is some type of extreme time manipulator, right? Only the Bronze Dragonflight or Aman'Thul can match that and neither is part of this fight.

3. Warcraft has Arthas (Seriously, it tears me apart trying to think of what the creator thought when he picked THAT guy no expression)

Utrigita
2. There is the possibility that Sargares can manipulate the strings of time to some extent too.

Burning thought
I dont know who Keftka is but i think if there was no Ultimetia or however you spell her name Warcraft would win ,Archimonde alone would lilkely beat most, let alone Sarg

SHM
Gameplay mechanics don't apply to the story Burning. I thought you already knew that.

An example of magic in the story:

00:38 - 00:44

zez80HCawG4

Get your facts straight next time.

Burning thought
unfortunatley for you, you prob cannot prove what spell that was, it doesnt look like any of the spells Ime looking at in the vid

also what I was counting was the spell cast time, not the game mechanic, the non player controled cast time, and htat little wisp of video does not prove anything, except that he can do that little flash of a shield......great

now youve got another, what how many spells to prove now? oh yes all the ones that count

Becci
2. There is the possibility that Sargares can manipulate the strings of time to some extent too.

Quite the possibility, yes. Not to the extent of Aman'Thul or the Bronze Dragonflight though.

Becci
I dont know who Keftka is but i think if there was no Ultimetia or however you spell her name Warcraft would win ,Archimonde alone would lilkely beat most, let alone Sarg

Archimonde could probably kill Sephiroth with only one hand, tied to a tree (Big tree) and with his eyes and ears covered yes

Burning thought
ofcourse and Exdeath is like a big tree (lawlz, Archi wins while tied to Exdeath then) and then a weird creature inside, but all he seems to do is teleport people with these slow shadow orbs otherwise he is defeated fairly easily

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia would win by statements.

Becci
Statements?

Dark-Jaxx
In her Time Compressed form, statements lead us to believe she would be supreme ruler of all time and space, the whole universe, she would be God basically. Though that form has no real feats, as she never reached that level.

Becci
Kinda like what Sargeras intended, but never achieved that either.

Utrigita
Quite the possibility, yes. Not to the extent of Aman'Thul or the Bronze Dragonflight though.

Yet I would claim that the Bronze Flight is incapable of hurting sargares through time manipulation.

Terryc250
Kinda like what Sargeras intended, but never achieved that either.
Ultimecia supposedly did achieve it though.

Also, I hope you don't take the time in gameplay as its actual time to cast a spell, FF7 fighting is not a "real-time battle system" game.

MadMel
Yet I would claim that the Bronze Flight is incapable of hurting sargares through time manipulation. it would be stupid if he had not have had found some type of immunity to time effects yes

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250

Also, I hope you don't take the time in gameplay as its actual time to cast a spell, FF7 fighting is not a "real-time battle system" game.

No i dont, because your not technically playing the game AFTER you chosen your spell, unfortatley for you, your argument just fell crack on its head like most of your arguments, the spell is chosen in a fairly close to Turn base fashion, the spell is then cast in real time so you have to count the time between Cloud/seph starting gestures and then the spell actually taking effect, which is usually a whopping lowcore 3/4 seconds

Utrigita
Originally posted by MadMel
it would be stupid if he had not have had found some type of immunity to time effects yes

Agreed It would be highly unlikely imo that Aman'Thul would equip a race with a weapon that could be used to kill the Titan Pantheon/race, except for himself of cause.

Btw might I add, Richard ftw thumb up "I have a dream that one day Warlocks will cast of the sharkles of oppression" laughing out loud

Burning thought
remove ultimatia (and taking into account i dont know Kefta and Kuja but most debate them being weaker than Sephiroth dont they? so...) Archimonde solos, but then again Ultimatia was still beaten by lame forces was she not?

MadMel
Agreed It would be highly unlikely imo that Aman'Thul would equip a race with a weapon that could be used to kill the Titan Pantheon/race, except for himself of cause.
indeed
Btw might I add, Richard ftw thumb up "I have a dream that one day Warlocks will cast of the sharkles of oppression" laughing out loud
oh hell yea laughing out loud

"good evening.....this is a distraction *fwoom!*
say hello to my little friend...and now say hello to my much larger, angrier friend!"

richard = ultimate badassness evil face

Utrigita

oh hell yea laughing out loud

"good evening.....this is a distraction *fwoom!*
say hello to my little friend...and now say hello to my much larger, angrier friend!"

richard = ultimate badassness evil face

laughing out loud thumb up

"Get ready to fire it up.
My pleasure
What's wrong?
there is no Fwoosh
Oure Shamans might have something to do with that.
Can you ask them to stop so that I may lay waste to your army? "

Also I love the Hail scene along with the father and his three dead sons

" Now everybody calm down "

Richard = Unparalleled Fun sentences laughing out loud

This Scene is so awesome Richard = pwned

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/95

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia btw in her Time Compressed form was not beaten by Squall and co., as she never fully reached it.

Kuja is stronger than Seph, he is also the only FF villain who has ever actually destroyed a planet.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia btw in her Time Compressed form was not beaten by Squall and co., as she never fully reached it.

Kuja is stronger than Seph, he is also the only FF villain who has ever actually destroyed a planet.

Squall and co. wouldnt be able to beat Sargeras either, so you can not quite use that as base to her actual power stick out tongue

MadMel
http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/95
loved that one
but i also like his "its not the size of your fwoosh that counts, its how you use it" laughing
but back on topic
unless ultimecia pulls something spectacular out of her ass, im goin with archimonde soloeing yes

SHM
Burning, the "non player controled cast time" is still part of gameplay mechanics. With exception of the abilities and powers the characters posses in battle(the ability to cast fire, for example), everything in a battle is gameplay mechanics, including the way the attack is performed.

For example: In gameplay, when you cast fire(or ice) the attack appears instantly on the enemy. But in the story, they have to shoot balls of fire, or spears of ice.

90% of what you see in a battle is gameplay mechanics.

Utrigita
loved that one
but i also like his "its not the size of your fwoosh that counts, its how you use it" laughing
but back on topic
unless ultimecia pulls something spectacular out of her ass, im goin with archimonde soloeing yes

laughing

And then he just gets stomped literally laughing out loud

On topic agreed.

MadMel
ah richard, your badassness knows no bounds big grin
you should join the comics forum wink
but enough lfg idolizing
go team warcraft!

Utrigita
ah richard, your badassness knows no bounds big grin
you should join the comics forum wink
but enough lfg idolizing
go team warcraft!

thumb up

I have given it very serious thought yes

One can never get enough evil face

If they Lose it will because of the number 3, 4 and 5

Becci
thumb up

I have given it very serious thought yes

One can never get enough evil face

If they Lose it will because of the number 3, 4 and 5

Yes, it was kinda clear that the creator of the thread had no idea what he was doing when he made it stick out tongue

MadMel
we could change the list into the actual 5 most powerful warcraft characters, but that would be spite stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Burning, the "non player controled cast time" is still part of gameplay mechanics. With exception of the abilities and powers the characters posses in battle(the ability to cast fire, for example), everything in a battle is gameplay mechanics, including the way the attack is performed.

For example: In gameplay, when you cast fire(or ice) the attack appears instantly on the enemy. But in the story, they have to shoot balls of fire, or spears of ice.

90% of what you see in a battle is gameplay mechanics.

it would seem by your logic every power not seen in a move or video is not real, for example hardly any powers are shown in real time ,also you wouldnt know if or not the ice or fire attack the ones in the story use are diffrent powers.

it cannot be gameplay mechanics because your not really in gameplay, your playing the game while the spell is being cast so its impossible to be true gmaeplay mechanics, either that or every spell on the materia list is non functional now then, which personally imo is rubbish.

the attack is performed fine, out of player control and out of balance control since the game is technically not running while someone is doing a move, it is simply showing the animation of the cast.

either way it doesnt matter to me

Utrigita
we could change the list into the actual 5 most powerful warcraft characters, but that would be spite stick out tongue

Yes utterly Pwnage shall we just for fun...

Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon and who more cannot decide which one of the last three Pantheon Titans it should be since they are skilled in various aspects of battle, not that the four mentioned wouldn't be enough.

EvilAngel
Any one of those would be over-kill

It'd be like going after a fly with a anti-tank missile.

Becci
Yes utterly Pwnage shall we just for fun...

Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon and who more cannot decide which one of the last three Pantheon Titans it should be since they are skilled in various aspects of battle, not that the four mentioned wouldn't be enough.

Khaz'Goroth. The physical powerhouse of the Pantheon.

Utrigita
What do we need him for we got there greatest Champion already wink

Becci
More than one Pantheon would likely be overkill, no matter who.

Utrigita
The only one I can think of is Golganneth

Becci
Are you kidding me? no expression He created the Murloc! He can not be defeated raver

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia would solo, take her out.

EvilAngel
Control over time < Being Time itself.

Aman'Thul wins

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia IS time in her time compressed form. She is more than that, she's God.

MadMel
which makes her = to aman'thul, not >> amun'thul erm

Pyron_Knight
They can not resist Kuja's sex appeal.
FF team wins.

fascistcrusader
Archimonde is weaker than any final boss in any FF game to date. He gets his ass handed to him in the first minute of fighting. yes

MadMel
that is the most BS post ever made in this thread...
its even worst than the first post sad
gets some knowledge on warcraft and come back erm

fascistcrusader
I know plenty about Warcraft, and Archimonde is pathetic, same as the rest of the creatures in the series. Only a warcraft fanboy/girl could think Archimonde stands a chance against any FF final boss, let alone 5 of them.

MadMel
yes, ive seen you plentiful knowledge roll eyes (sarcastic)
you listed arthus as one of the top 5
FVCKING ARTHUS!!! FFS!! mad
all youve proven so far is that you know jack shit about warcraft characters and their powers..
and no, only an FF fanboy think the FF team stands a chance against the likes of sageras or aman'thul..

fascistcrusader
FF characters have threatened entire planets, dimensions and all of time. Warcraft barely has anything that can threaten all of Azeroth. Archimonde wasn't a threat to anything but a tree, not even a whole planet. He would get tooled by Cecil from FF IV, let alone the power houses in the OP.

Pyron_Knight
Well, major hitters for FF are Trance Kuja, Neo Exdeath and Ultimecia.

Trance Kuja destroyed a planet, can travel through dimensions and of course has the ability to destroy the thing that made the universe...the big bang in essence.

Neo Exdeath was a powerful mage merged with the Void and was going to annihilate every single dimension and the entire universe.

TC Ultimecia controls time. She needed help getting there but once she was there she could screw with the past and future.

MadMel
FF characters have threatened entire planets, dimensions and all of time. Warcraft barely has anything that can threaten all of Azeroth. Archimonde wasn't a threat to anything but a tree, not even a whole planet. He would get tooled by Cecil from FF IV, let alone the power houses in the OP.
omg you crack me up...laughing
archimonde shouldnt even be in this fight, but since he is i might as well...
if you knew anything about warcraft, youd know that the world tree is the warcraft equivilant of holy or the lifestream...if achrimonde had destroyed it, the world would have been his *****..
the only reason he didnt get destroyed his because he got hit by a blast that screwed nearly half the continent over..

EZB
Ummm.... I vote... aw crud.
this, to me, is like saying "Who's cooler, Sephiroth or Arthas?"
such a damn hard choice. But considering the choice that the Universe of Azeroth has against FF, it is Warcraft.
But it could be a DAMN cool fight one way or another. (assuming the 'demi-gods' let a fight happen)

fascistcrusader
The world tree is like the lifestream, and in DoC Hojo, a mere scientist who doesn't even have a physical body, managed to nearly take it away. Thanks for the evidence, chief, you've proven that Archimonde is oin the same level as a bodiless, crazy old man.

Now I'm sure you have a raid on WoW with some other silly fanboys, you're excused.

Burning thought
yeh the great Fascist crusader has spoken! the master of debatorz that he has proven many times........

but ill have to disagree with him here, ill prob be outdebated seriously by his incredible skillz but i have to say, Negative lifestream is prob worth half a vial of the sunwell if that, let alone well of eternity

--This is the level Terry fails at

----this is the level you fail at...a good many degrees lower than Terry

"w8s for FC to do something childish like copy and pasting this and putting me even lower than him lol"

fascistcrusader
laughing

I'm sorry, I just can't take a fanboy of a character as weak as Kain seriously. Why don't you go back to repeating to yourself that Kain could beat Pyron, Dante, Kratos and Sephiroth among others.

MadMel
i dont play wow.. erm
wow is boring, like nearly all mmos ive played..
and fyi, it was a crude comparison, so that you might have a slim chance of understanding how important the world tree was...as astonishing as it may seem, it wasnt a regular tree..id like to see sephiroth try and destroy it stick out tongue
also, dont try to call me a fanboy, when you yourself have absolutely no knowledge of warcraft characters, and yet still think that team FF has a chance of winning..

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth would take down all of Azeroth without having to touch the world tree. And even so, the lifestream is literally the planets lifeblood, far more important and harder to attack than the world tree. Sephiroth had no trouble absorbing a ton of it in FF VII, and then corrupting it after his defeat.

MadMel
in case you havent noticed, the only way to attack azeroth directly IS to destroy the world tree...why do you think the legion sent their first few armies to kalimdor??

Becci
Archimonde is weaker than any final boss in any FF game to date. He gets his ass handed to him in the first minute of fighting. yes

Archimonde KILLS people! He has an ability that does not wound, but KILLS. He has mastered his warlock magic to such a degree that he actually robs the target of its life. Does not damage, but declines that person from living. To even be on par with Archimonde, bosses of FF would have to hands down defeat any opposition sent to them. Archimonde fights armies by himself. He even defeated Malorne without a scratch. Archimonde destroyed a massive city without effort, a city who was supposed to be unharmable by outer magic.

Archimonde can grow to the size of a mountain, is basically indestructable, has awareness on a planetary scale, has such advance warlock magic that a thought and a flick is all it takes for him to destroy any opposition.

laughing out loud

Mannoroth, a lesser yet powerful warrior nearly laid waste to the entire planet.

Sargeras is preforming a war against the entire UNIVERSE. He lay waste to every planet he walk by. In his lifetime, he has singlehandedly defeated more soldiers than the FF universe has ever seen. He has taken beating beyond FF and not even had a scratch. He is even more endurant to damage than Mannoroth, who without a scratch took a tackle by a mighty entity that crumble mountains.

Archimonde walked trough Azeroth with a yawn. Not a large-scale attack by all the habitants of the planet could stop him. He ran over them litteraly. He destroyed the main base of the elves with a wave of his hand. The fact that you say Archimonde has not threatened anything but a tree is a horrible understatement. Although, you probably know this and are just teasing with us. Because you obviously have read the books and possess the vast quantity of knowledge required to say that he is nothing on FF. Because obviously was the feat where he snapped the neck of a Demi-God not an impressive accomplishment.

Sephiroth would take down all of Azeroth without having to touch the world tree.

So could:

Archimonde, Mannoroth, Kil'Jaeden, Aman'Thul, Eonar, Norgannon, Golganneth, Khaz'Goroth, Sargeras, Aggramar, Malorne, Elune, any Old God, Ragnaros, Nozdormu, Lich King. . . . . . . . . . . .

Should I continue to bring up names that could easily match your Sephiroth in the fact that he would be capable of bringing down all of Azeroth by himself? Please. Sephiroth would be dead in a second against Archimonde. No matter how much magical power Sephiroth has, Archimonde would just clench his fist and Sephiroth would be squished.

Archimonde did not want the World Tree so that he could destroy Azeroth. He may not be a strategical genious like Kil'Jaeden, but he think further than THAT. He wanted the World Tree so that he could destroy the rest of the universe. He could have destroyed all the forces and life of Azeroth anytime he wanted.

You really do not know what you are talking about. You are probably one of them people that base their discussion on WoW and WoWWiki stick out tongue

MadMel
i thought the world tree was there to stop people like sarg completely raping the planet confused

Becci
The World Tree was basically the spirit of the planet. It was blessed by the Aspects and its purpose was to allow the elves primarly to defend themselves from outer danger. Which failed. The World Tree would never stop one like Sargeras. If Sargeras ever placed foot on Azeroth, it would be annhiliated in moments. That is, after that he had dug up the secrets of what once was the Well of Eternity.

MadMel
well there goes my theory of archimonde making azeroth his ***** erm

fascistcrusader
Because unlike any FF characters they weren't powerful enough for a direct attack.

You mean like the lifestream? The thing that Sephiroth made his *****? Yep, you're only helping me here.

Lying doesn't become you. Obviously these pathetic weaklings cound't do it, or else tey would have just taken out Azeroth already. Archimonde was in the process of trying to take it down because he's far too weak for a direct assault, the kind of assault Kuja did to the surface of Terra.

Oy vay, Warcraft fanboys. Almost as bad as LoK fanboys, but not quite.

MadMel
wow fanboys?
i see no wow fanboys, you must be dreaming or something..
just relax and you'll wake up from your FF delusions smile

TricksterPriest
Because unlike any FF characters they weren't powerful enough for a direct attack.

You mean like the lifestream? The thing that Sephiroth made his *****? Yep, you're only helping me here.

Lying doesn't become you. Obviously these pathetic weaklings cound't do it, or else tey would have just taken out Azeroth already. Archimonde was in the process of trying to take it down because he's far too weak for a direct assault, the kind of assault Kuja did to the surface of Terra.

You are a complete dumbass. no He didn't want to destroy the tree, he wanted to tap it's power for the well of eternity underneath it. the tree contained the power of the well and the 5 dragon aspects. That's 5 high end gods. and each aspect was made by the titans.

Archie wanted to re-open the grand portal that was to be used for Sargeras's physical manifestation. the well is an limitless energy source that would have greatly bolstered the legion and given them unlimited access to the physical world, past the titan's safeguards.

The lifestream is nothing compared to the power of true gods.

What happened to Archie, was the full power of the tree was turned back upon him by detonating it and the well of eternity underneath. And here's the frightning thing. The well still exists.......

It's the combined source for all the magic in the world of Azeroth, power enough to destroy the world 10 times over.

Sephiroth and Kuja would be consumed by the well. The raw power burns out anything to weak to withstand it. Only a being on par with Archie or Kiljaeden can use the power and not be destroyed.

Burning thought
FC is some sock, for sure, i dont care who he is but hes not worth even a comical comment from Furion let alone anything serious, he has very little on all characters he spoken of so far and seems to think Shemale (may be spelt Sephiroth) can take on whole of Azeroth lol.......then he calls us fanboys/girls....

Becci

It is called PIS. Look it up. Archimonde died only because of ONE thing. He underestimated the resistance and did not take out those who he should have taken out before climbing the tree.

So the lifestream is a vast magical energy that represent: Immortality, Magic, Time, Life, Death, The Four Elements, Nature and more?

Burning thought
The lifestream is a source of life, but its just a planetary force of planetary power, the well of eternity is infnite, otherwise a planet destroying godlike eneity like Sargerus who would make like the combined FF unvierse his b**ch would not want it would he.

even simple logic seems to escape FC

Becci
If an old man could tame the lifestream, or whatever FC said, lifestream is a pathetic force.

Anyone who walked into the well of eternity would perish. Only people at Archimonde, or Kil'Jaedens league or above would be able to tame the well of eternity. Any lesser would die upon embrace.

So if a mere scientist could almost take the lifestream, it is quite the pathetic energy source compared to the well of eternity, which would destroy any lesser being from touching it.

FC bringing up the mere scientist as proof of how simple it is to get near the lifestream and almost take it, is proof enough that Lifestream is pathetic compared to Eternity.

Burning thought
It is a pathetic force and Sephiroth only took control of a portion of it to make Neg lifestream not the whole thing

Becci
If Sephiroth's accomplishment is that near equal to a mere scientist then he is not at all as powerful as I thought he was. If the scientist nearly succeeded and Sephiroth succeeded, it is not at all that impressive.

Especially since only.... well, mostly.... Eternals have what it takes to even touch the Well of Eternity, it would take one equal or Archimonde's level to even have a chance. The Well of Eternity manifest so much energy that almost anyone below 'Eternal' level would perish upon impact.

Eternity > Lifestream

Utrigita

Most of those "Pathetic Weaklings" shaped Azeroth and placed powerful dimensional shields around the planet, not allowing anyone from other plans to enter ore are defending it ore have died defending it. The Olds Gods was the planets supreme rulers before the Titans came currently they are locked away thanks to the Titans. The Lich King want to rule the entire world not destroy it...

But of cause all of this was known to you.

fascistcrusader
If you ever played FF VII and the compilation you would know the answer to that question is yes. The lifestream is the source of all life, energy, magic, summons, the environment, and even the goddess.

Sargeres couldn't hope to touch the lifestream. Pre Nibelheim Sephiroth could take him out, but this fight has AC Sephiroth, so he'd be wtfpwned. There wouldn't even have to be a fight with him here though, as Exdeath would put him into the void, effectively eliminating him.

Yeah, shields so powerful that Azeroth has been continuously invaded for quite a long time. Anyone who died fighting anything from the legion is pathetic, the legion is about as threatening as a Chihuahua. And the Titans couldn't do anything againt a being who controls all time.

TricksterPriest
Do you seriously think any of those guys you named would be more than a flea against the Pantheon? erm They created galaxies, if not more. they are responsible for the creation of nearly every major race in Warcraft history. The whole reason the Legion is such a threat is because their commander is Sargeras, the strongest member of the Pantheon, a being who singlehandedly soloed the Eredar and the Natherezim.

The Eredar would annihilate the lifestream easily.

fascistcrusader
The Pantheon would be quick work for Neo Exdeath, who was merged with the void and could have destroyed not just puny galaxies, but every single dimension, the entire omniverse. He would laugh at the entire pantheon, and proceed to destroy them with a smile on his face.

The Eredar would be tooled by one of the FF characters alone, against all 5 thats a spite match.

Becci
If you ever played FF VII and the compilation you would know the answer to that question is yes. The lifestream is the source of all life, energy, magic, summons, the environment, and even the goddess.

Sargeres couldn't hope to touch the lifestream. Pre Nibelheim Sephiroth could take him out, but this fight has AC Sephiroth, so he'd be wtfpwned. There wouldn't even have to be a fight with him here though, as Exdeath would put him into the void, effectively eliminating him.

Yeah, shields so powerful that Azeroth has been continuously invaded for quite a long time. Anyone who died fighting anything from the legion is pathetic, the legion is about as threatening as a Chihuahua. And the Titans couldn't do anything againt a being who controls all time.

I am completely pwnd no expression

You are completely clueless no expression

Non-the-less, I am completely pwnd no expression

fascistcrusader
Indeed you are.

Becci
I suck woot

Pyron_Knight
Neo Exdeath claimed he could destroy every dimension but one could argue it was just hyperbole.
Kinda like how Genie Jafar aaid the universe was his to controla nd command.

Becci
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Neo Exdeath claimed he could destroy every dimension but one could argue it was just hyperbole.
Kinda like how Genie Jafar aaid the universe was his to controla nd command.

Jafar kinda flexed his powers. We could see him toy around with cosmical objects stick out tongue

Pyron_Knight
Really?
Been forever since I saw the full first movie and its sequel but what cosmic objects did Jafar mess with?

Becci
He altered the skies, spoke about cosmical powers, absolute power, grew massive and had planets, stars and meteors whirl around him with a twisted laughter big grin

Pyron_Knight
Well, maybe we should have Jafar fight the Pantheon.
If it was allowed.

But true point. Jafar >>> Neo Exdeath.

As for this fight, what now? Who wins?

EvilAngel
Sargeres couldn't hope to touch the lifestream. Pre Nibelheim Sephiroth could take him out, but this fight has AC Sephiroth, so he'd be wtfpwned.

Lol.

You don't even have the slightest clue.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Becci
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Lol.

You don't even have the slightest clue.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Hush! He owned me. I was utterly defeated in a direct debate. I submit myself to my master and I beg you to save him from future humiliation oh

Well, maybe we should have Jafar fight the Pantheon.
If it was allowed.

But true point. Jafar >>> Neo Exdeath.

As for this fight, what now? Who wins?

Jafar is simply unstoppable by any means that the Warcraft or FF universe can send out.

Pyron_Knight
And he'd sing a song while doing it!
BcTJ6aI9ONo

Becci
Better in swedish stick out tongue The song make him appear even more powerful with the swedish lyric wink

XEtKoEM9AI8

Utrigita

Oh you mean the three times it has been invaded possibly four yes that's alot when looking at a the azeroth life spand of more then 15.000 years. And the Barriers has been weakened three times, first by The Hignborn while they manipulated the Well of Eternity, Medivh with the Spirit of Sargeras and Kel-Thuzad with Medivhs spell book. Except that the Legion has layed vast to thousands of worlds. Except that Aman'Thul controls all time himself actually one could argue for him being time in the warcraft universe that is HIS level of control over it.

Becci
Aman'Thul even granted vast powers over time to a lesser being, making that being one of the most dangerous creatures in the universe. Time magicians is not something Aman'Thul would fear stick out tongue

Pyron_Knight
So then, who are the 5 strongest beings in Warcraft?

Burning thought
Saurfang is number 1

Utrigita
laughing out loud

Becci
So then, who are the 5 strongest beings in Warcraft?

Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Elune, Norgannon and Eonar, I'd say.

Terryc250
So the lifestream is a vast magical energy that represent: Immortality, Magic, Time, Life, Death, The Four Elements, Nature and more?
Yes, all magic materia does is aid the user into tapping into different parts of the lifestreams power, that includes all summons, even meteor and holy, time, all elements fire, earth, ice, water, etc, life takes power from lifetream.

Becci
Originally posted by Terryc250
Yes, all magic materia does is aid the user into tapping into different parts of the lifestreams power, that includes all summons, even meteor and holy, time, all elements fire, earth, ice, water, etc, life takes power from lifetream.

The conclusion has been made. Eternity is grander than Lifestream. A mere scientist could almost handle the Lifestream or whatever it was, but only the mightiest can even touch Eternity without perish.

If Sephiroth was to fall into the well of Eternity, he would likely be annhiliated in moments. If Sargeras went for the Lifestream, he would likely absorb it or stand unharmed.

Why do I think this? Because all the things you just brought up, Sargeras has immunity over.

Pyron_Knight
Sargeras, Aman'Thul, Elune, Norgannon and Eonar, I'd say.

Well fascist got 1 out of 5. smile

So what can the actual team he listed do?

Becci
Arthas: Pathetic. He can not even take down lesser armies.

Alexstrasza: A massive, mighty red dragon. Bringer of life and death, grand magical knowledge and other dragon stuff.

Deathwing: Assuming this is after the Demon Soul since he use the name Deathwing and not Neltharion. A mighty dragon and the physical powerhouse of the dragons of Azeroth. With the demon soul, also a master of Time, Magic, Life, Death, Dreams and the unseen, as well as Earth manipulation and the different elements. He bend Earth by will.

Archimonde: He has developed an art of magic that allow him to destroy selected target. He trough advance warlock magic litteraly and simply put has the ability to remove the life of a being. He is also virtually indestructable, so far known only harmable by plot-device. He is nigh indestructable and has EXTREME telekinetical powers and magical powers.

Sargeras: no expression He is a God, even though not referred to as one. Unharmable both at spirit and body. He developed warlock magic to the extent it is today. He was the one giving Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden their powers. He is the top warrior of the Pantheon. He has been in constant battle for countless years (Litteraly speaking, not metaphor). His might can only be matched by Highfather himself, Aman'Thul. He master near all schools of magic, he can with the flick of a finger summon near limitless demons under his command, he drain souls, travel dimensions and not even without his body did he die.

DarkC
Saurfang is number 1
High Overlord Saurfang is like the Chuck Norris of WoW.

Rambo, James Bond, Chris Wynne, John Mclaine, Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer all battled Saurfang. At once. They lost.

Duke Nukem may have balls of steel but Saurfang's balls are made of thorium and have a fiery enchant.

Saurfang's Taunt is completely useless, as nothing on Azeroth is stupid enough to focus all of their attention on him.

Saurfang -can- put Cleave, Sunder Armor, Thunder Clap, -and- Eviscerate into one macro, and use it at will even though the last isn't even a warrior skill. This is because no rogue trainer is stupid enough to refuse to teach him.

High Overlord Saurfang was born on the same day Sargeras became corrupted. Coincidence?

When High Overlord Saurfang says "Marco", you do NOT want to say "Polo"!

High Overlord Saurfang is the only being in existence to have survived Tirion Fordring's Reckoning Bomb.

If High Overlord Saurfang has 5 gold and you have 5 gold, High Overlord Saurfang has more gold than you.

High Overlord Saurfang's turds can cure Cancer. Too bad High Overlord Saurfang doesn't give a #@^!.

Saurfang once asked for Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect on his axe. No one dared ask why.

Saurfang can break his own CC by cleaving himself.

Once in a blue moon, High Overlord Saurfang's cleave will skip its first target and land two hits on the second target. The Bone Wastes are a perfect example of what this causes.

Saurfang is Azeroth's one true god. The Earth Mother exists because Saurfang doesn't want a bunch of cattle praying to him.

The Sunwell's corruption is the result of Saurfang using it as a toilet.

There are no . However, there is an item called

Saurfang will once, and only once kneel down to anything. It will be to loot Sargeras. You have been warned.

Once, Saurfang's cleave and Chuck Norris' roundhouse collided with Mr. T's night elf mohawk. The resulting explosion of badass results in the downtime after every patch--one period of downtime simply isn't enough to take all the stress off the servers.

When Saurfang drinks Darkmoon Special Reserve, his perception of your level doesn't decrease; your level actually decreases.

High Overlord Saurfang -can- reach absolute zero.

Saurfang doesn't breathe, air hides in his lungs for protection.

Blizzard is debating to remove the warrior talent Improved Cleave because Alliance raids complained it was OP. Wonder why.

Officially, High Overlord Saurfang is exalted with the Horde and the Alliance at the same time, but that's because Thrall and the Alliance Lords couldn't afford to be at war with him. Even so, he hates both sides to keep his rage bar full.

When Saurfang was level 10, he joined the queue for Warsong Gulch. When he entered, he was level 72. His first cleave cleaved the battlefield in half, his second killed both Spirit Guides, his third killed everyone else.

Saurfang CAN cast Fireball, Flamestrike, Fire Shock, Scorch, Immolate,

Rain of Fire, Blast Wave, and Dragon's Breath with his rage bar.

Saurfang CAN wield wands. They shoot cleaves.

Saurfang CANNOT... *cleaving sound*.

Saurfang is a very hospitable person. Almost all of the people he touches go to the hospital.

High Overlord Saurfang has his own gravitational pull.

When you ask High Overlord Saurfang what time it is, he'll respond by ripping out your spine and arranging it into a sundial, which he'll give to you so you'll never ask again.

If you ask "Saurfang who?" when someone says Saurfang in a knock-knock joke, you will die for not knowing who Saurfang is.

Saurfang is the stunt double of the atomic bomb.

Jaina is currently cheating on Thrall with Saurfang. Thrall knows, but is too afraid of Saurfang to say anything.

Some people kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Saurfang kills 4 birds, 3 bunny rabbits and a poodle with half a pebble and none of them even come into contact with it.

Saurfang can burn Ragnaros.

It is impossible for Saurfang to score a home run, because when he hits the ball it travels around the globe twice and lands in the foul zone.

Saurfang once walked into Burger King and ordered a Big Mac... he got one.

GMs can ban people. Saurfang can ban GMs.

Saurfang is not Chuck Norris Playing WoW. Chuck Norris is Saurfang playing IRL.

Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi. High Overlord Saurfang has memorized every last one.

When Saurfang was born, the doctor slapped him on the butt, everyone wondered what happened to the doctor... Saurfang just smiled.

Jesus can't be god's son because Saurfang the Younger doesn't have a brother.

Pyron_Knight
Ultimecia's best move visually is at 7:40
ReRagcSvHHc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.