WOLVERINE vs SILVER SAMURAI w/murasama blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Japan-

wolverine rushes to his home away from home upon hearing an old friend is in serious trouble. all he finds is yukio's corpse on the floor with a note attached reading;

"gaijin, ---------blah blah----i need to settle this-------blah blah------
bushido-------i'm going to kill you---------mariko is next if you don't face me-----come to the bamboo forest behind her property-----------I will surely be seeing you soon----"

attached to the note a picture of mariko tied up and gagged.

logan in raged tears up the room.
he then burries yuriko in a ceremonial ronin burial, sobbing in rage as he remembers all the memories of her and the pain the yashida clan has caused him.

---------

Kenuichio Harada(s. samurai) has been training manically for his revenge on wolverine, fueled by pure honor and insanity he surpasses every physical limit he had before and every mental skill, easily twice, maybe thrice as deadly than before.

he had also acquired the murasama katana as he wanted to grind the defeat of logan in his face as this is his very honor at stake.

--------hours later

the two are in sight of each other, standing 50 feat apart.
kenuichio so much more muscular had to design a new suit of armour to fit his new physique, logan on the other hand in the same clothes he was since discovering yukio. all his thoughts were devoted to ending kenuichio.

both combatants are uber pissed (full blood lust)and won't hesitate to kill the other.
fight is in a bamboo forest.

Mindset
I'm gonna say Silver Samurai, but I'm sure jinzin and Battlehammer will come in here and write a page worth of reasons why I'm wrong, lol. xD

Mr. Slippyfist
They like SS... so ah dunno. srug

Master-Borg
under the scenario you posted (with Logan is a hyperemotional state and not even clearly aware Sam has the murasama) I would say SIlver Samurai wins overwhelming majority

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
They like SS... so ah dunno. srug the degree of their favor for Silver Samurai cannot even compare to Wolverine

CaPz
Silver samurai. the way you describe it seems wolverine doesnt stand a chance

cmack
samurai, well rested wolverine not going to guard himself and hes going to be open for a deadly strike

Lord Feron
Yeah are u saying Samurai is 3 times better in every way? hmmmm with the crazy blade i assume samurai actually gets power from hurting its enemy... hmmm I believe Logan is done for.

psycho gundam
sure but logan bloodlusted and mourning = corpses

Etrigan
SS wins, because if Logan is torn up about such things then he's likely to be more vulnerable.

Battlehammer
Normal ss loses but three times as skilled dam thats a lot.

5/10

Etrigan
5/10? Only 5/10? So it's effectively a draw in wins?

I fail to see how a 3x enhanced SS could fail to Wolverine 5 times out of 10. I'd say SS wins at least 6/10 or 7/10

Battlehammer
I thought only his skill went up 3 fold not his physical abilities.

also people keep assuming a berserker wolverine is a mindless idiot (which could not be further from the truth).

Etrigan
Oh, I know he's not a mindless idiot when hes in a rage, but I think his state of loss will put him off his game. SS is a formidable enemy even without these enhancements, new armour and murasama blade. So I think SS probably could win majority.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Etrigan
Oh, I know he's not a mindless idiot when hes in a rage, but I think his state of loss will put him off his game.
I disagree. I think it put him very much on his game. a Berserker Wolverine is the last version of Wolverine you want to mess with.

Originally posted by Etrigan
SS is a formidable enemy even without these enhancements, new armour and murasama blade. So I think SS probably could win majority.
very true. If ss has his stats amp by 3 thats deadly. The dude blocked bullets with his sword.

If it just amp to skill Logan would likly win.

but ss stats being ampped is a huge deal. I keep feeling as if they simply kill eachother to be honest.

juggernaut74
Samurai should win if he has the one thing that will kill Wolverine.

psycho gundam
you all do know that wolverine is one of the rare characters in comics that can't be disarmed, samurai can be.

a katana is a two handed weapon so if he happens to lose an arm, his fighting power is greatly reduced, thats why a had him train insanely to maybe be able to get the kill before he starts losing parts.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I thought only his skill went up 3 fold not his physical abilities.

also people keep assuming a berserker wolverine is a mindless idiot (which could not be further from the truth). it does also say his physical limitations were surpassed

Mindset
Can't the murasama cut through adamantium really easily?

I'm not saying that will mean he will win easily for anyone that will try to twist my words. mad

godking
Silver Samurai wins this .

Wolverine is great but he has a tendency to simply take the blows and rely on his healing factor to win him his fight.

If he does not know that SS has the murasama and fights in his usual way he is gonna get killed.

DestinyGuy678
well doesn't wolverine heal from muramasa wounds jsut slower than normal? plus wolverine still has superior speed and stength doesnt he?

psycho gundam
shit, isn't it called the muramasa blade? whatever...

bump

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Can't the murasama cut through adamantium really easily?

I'm not saying that will mean he will win easily for anyone that will try to twist my words. mad

Adamatium the strongest their is!!!@! hulk01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.