Punisher vs. Blade (sort of...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeitgeist
How much prep would Punisher need to beat Blade?

Blade has two hours prep, no matter how much Punisher has.

No heavy explosive weaponry.

Mindset
What do you consider heavy explosives?

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
How much prep would Punisher need to beat Blade?

Blade has two hours prep, no matter how much Punisher has.

No heavy explosive weaponry. Punisher would not need any prep to beat Blade.

Zeitgeist
Anything larger than Punisher can wield by hand, or possessing a larger blast radius than Punisher is usually shown to deploy.

Be logical.

Mindset
Anything larger than Punisher can wield by hand, or possessing a larger blast radius than Punisher is usually shown to deploy.

Be logical.

Punisher has blown up warehouses I'm pretty sure, that is why I'm asking.

YFZ 350
Punisher carries better weapons to cause more damage. Blade will go down via massive explosion.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Mindset
Punisher has blown up warehouses I'm pretty sure, that is why I'm asking. I'm sure he has... but that's not a usual showing.

Let's say nothing heavier than what he took out Stiltman with.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Punisher would not need any prep to beat Blade.
.......your the same person argueing that wolverine loses to blade.......just wow.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......your the same person argueing that wolverine loses to blade.......just wow. Logan does not carry bombs and stuff around. It's like rock, paper, scissors. And besides I think Logan can take Blade under normal conditions. I just don't agree with your assessment.

Zeitgeist
Well, in a straight up battle, Punisher doesn't normally have bombs, and I'd bet on Blade anyways, due to his MASSIVE speed advantage.

Symmetric Chaos
Well, in a straight up battle, Punisher doesn't normally have bombs, and I'd bet on Blade anyways, due to his MASSIVE speed advantage.

. . . and strength and senses and experience . . . yeah

But Frank does have one advantage. On wikipedia's disambiguation page for "blade" this bit of wisdom can be found:

Blade (comics), the character upon which the Blade films are based

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . . and strength and senses and experience . . . yeah I was speaking in large due to the "bombs > Blade" statements.

But, yeah, strength too. He'll punch the rocket back!

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But Frank does have one advantage. On wikipedia's disambiguation page for "blade" this bit of wisdom can be found:

Blade (comics), the character upon which the Blade films are based crylaugh

YFZ 350
Well, in a straight up battle, Punisher doesn't normally have bombs, and I'd bet on Blade anyways, due to his MASSIVE speed advantage. You gave Punisher unlimited prep basically though.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by YFZ 350
You gave Punisher unlimited prep basically though. I asked a question that you've failed to answer thus far.

YFZ 350
I asked a question that you've failed to answer thus far. I already said Frank wins this scenario.

YFZ 350
I asked a question that you've failed to answer thus far. Oh, I get it now.

He'll need 1 hour of prep. Assuming he's within close range to gather his weapons. Depends on what he carries normaly though he may not need any.

Darth Martin
Not much. Pun isher is probably the most underrated character on the boards and especially with prep. He's no Doom, Batman, or Reed because of an obvious lack of tech and intelligence on those three level but he IS just as recourceful.

YFZ 350
Yea, Punisher is underrated when it comes to prep.

snoopdogg
Blade will win. He's pretty good with prep also.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade will win. He's pretty good with prep also. Blade is good with prep. But Punisher gets as much prep has he needs to win.

Punisher wins.

Dr.Crankenstein
I'd back Blade being he gets prep also. He's basically Punisher with superhuman stats.

Endrict Nuul
Frank pulls out the bears claw again mixed with high powered weapons. He takes this in 1 hr prep.

Soljer
So many people have missed the point of this thread...

Dr.Crankenstein
Originally posted by Soljer
So many people have missed the point of this thread... I think I get it. Punisher was meant to win no matter what.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer
So many people have missed the point of this thread...

I stated all he needs is 1 hr prep.

DestinyGuy678
I would say a week or two maybe

snoopdogg
Who do you think would win if they met on the street with no prep and standard gear?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who do you think would win if they met on the street with no prep and standard gear?
blade easily, but with preperation it would take about a week for punisher to find out everything about daywalkers and prepare accordingly

YFZ 350
Punisher still carries a nice arsenal with him. He could still take Blade down.

Creshosk
I love how after missing the point of this thread people try to rewrite the stipulations...

GahLakTus
Punisher definatley needs prep to beat Blade - if Blade has 2 hours of prep on his side, Frank needs 4 to counteract and win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.