The Transformers : The Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
One thing occasionally overlooked in our favourite series is the VERY good music. G1's tunes were salvaged from G.I. Joe while the Animated Film's were a mix of 80's bands and a splendid score by the man, the legend, the electric keyboard : Vince DiCola. Heck, we've already got a long track list made of pure awesome and that isn't even including alll the OTHER Transformer series. Post your favorites thumb up

Now ; some rules for this thread. I'll accept posting videos and/or links to songs. However, keep the repeats to a minimum. If I see eight copies of 'The touch' (For example) I'll request the thread (and all related music threads) to be closed. All I ask for is some common courtesy.

Anyway, I'll accept music videos and coves.

I'll start.

BlackLab : Live action Movie Theme

jcQuXAf0cKc

G1 Animated Movie : Unicron Theme

SNtYjTLcmDQ

Stan Bush : The Touch

30BFrLl07r4

Scythe
Finally checked out the motion picture score of this movie. It was great. I love the score used to convey the Autobot's arrival to earth.

Spartan005
Yeah, the music in this movie is excellent... with tracks 1 and 9 being my personal favorites. Everytime that main theme comes on I get teh shivers.

but pirates of the caribbean still blows it away, sorry.

Scythe
POTC did have a great score.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Scythe
POTC did have a great score.

yeah its my favorite movie score ever made actually

The only thing I didn't exactly like about Transformers was the ocasional rock music that played...like during the final battle with bumblebee. But whatever, I can deal with it

Scythe
It qwas expected since it's only common sense to form a correlation between metal robots and heavy guitars, haha.

maxman1180
It was awesome..

TXP101
Tf3, tracks 7 & 14 all the way.

quanchi112
Great music from a great movie imo.

Kazenji
Which movie?

there are a couple of Transformers movies now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which movie?

there are a couple of Transformers movies now. The original cartoon.

Crimson Dragoon
tQJn1yk788U

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh I see what you did there, Mr.Threadmaker.

You said "music" inferring actual music (like was in TFs The Movie, as you posted), then sneaked in Bay chosen dirges and Linkin Park dross defiling the title utterly.
Best troll thread ever.

Well played, Grey Fox.... well played.

Kazenji
I'll redeem this thread

BJd_0cZtcc4

KingD19
XrMbkbTPrPA#t=43s

Sadako of Girth
Thats more like it.... stick out tongue

Kazenji
prvA-qUptp0

pitos
From Transformers 3, tracks 7 its the best

Kazenji
Os6A3oDZ-z0

flipperflip
yes, great music indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.