Swamp Thing vs. Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Can SOK kill him?

kevdude
this a full powered Swamp Thing?

grey fox
Originally posted by kevdude
this a full powered Swamp Thing?

Feh

"Not enough Gun"

Laminator_X
"You can't kill a plant by shooting it in the head." -Woodrue, referring to the Swamp Thing.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Laminator_X
"You can't kill a plant by shooting it in the head." -Woodrue, referring to the Swamp Thing. I dont know about that. A bullet made from deaths weapons should do the trick as long as hes alive.

Galan007
SoK would not be able to kill the essence of ST -- not even the Anti-Matter Wave could do that.

Knowsbleed33
I don't read SoK, but I heard once that his bullets could "kill" God. Is this true?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't read SoK, but I heard once that his bullets could "kill" God. Is this true? As long as he doesn't sit on his thrown of power.

grey fox
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
As long as he doesn't sit on his thrown of power.

True.

Preacher God invested around 60-80% of his power into his throne. Once he stepped off of it, he merely became a VERY powerful Angel.

Merlyn
really tuff call. Id probably give swampthing 6 or 7/10 wins. he seems pretty unkillable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.