Hercules vs Majestic H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
H2H only

No flying, heat vison etc...Superman type powers...

Who wins?

Johnny Quest 08
Maj.

guy222
bumprav

beast1234
mr majestic fighting skills is based on martial art hercules fighting skills is based on boxing and wreslting but they are highy developed making him able to fight highly skilled martial artist in battle but i have to give this to mr majestic due to his intellect.

King KAM
Originally posted by beast1234
mr majestic fighting skills is based on martial art hercules fighting skills is based on boxing and wreslting but they are highy developed making him able to fight highly skilled martial artist in battle but i have to give this to mr majestic due to his intellect. Or the fact that Herc is extremley depowered where as Maj is IMO stronger than supes

Enyalus
True. And Majestic has faster hand speed.

beast1234
hercules is not depowered no mre

tkitna
Majestic

kgkg
Maj wins herc can't keep up with his speed

jalek moye
Originally posted by beast1234
mr majestic fighting skills is based on martial art hercules fighting skills is based on boxing and wreslting but they are highy developed making him able to fight highly skilled martial artist in battle but i have to give this to mr majestic due to his intellect.
boxing and wrestling are martial arts, also you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.