Greens vs Marvel or DC Earths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Tired of years of discrimination against them, the green-skinned characters band together to dominate the earth(s):

Brainiac (classic green version)
The Leader
Brainiac-5
Martian Manhunter
Wotan (sorcerer/scientist)
Mantis (Annihilation Conquest version)
World War Hulk
She-Hulk (current)
Abomination (classic version)
Drax the Destroyer (Power Gem version)
Gamora with Godslayer
Super-Skrull
Radioactive Man
Bug (Annihilation Conquest version)
Changeling
Poison Ivy

Can they take over each earth (separately) with their combination of brains, brawn, tech, skill, and powers? Is the future green?

Only earth-based characters, and no Skyfather-level or above can intercede.

Noraa Senoj
No they can't.

basilisk
Originally posted by Noraa Senoj
No they can't.

Wha-??? That's writing them off quickly. If WWH alone can make Marvel Earth tremble, surely this lot must be in with a chance? Some of these guys have handed it to the likes of Superman, Thor, the FF and other heavy hitters.

Between them these guys cover super-intelligence and planning (x3), super-science & tech (x5), high-end magic, telepathy (x4), precog, extremely high level bricks (x4), major martial arts (x2), energy projection (x4), shape shifting (x3), invisibility (x2), super-speed, mind control, plus various other powers, super force fields, the Power Gem (and I'm sure the brains trust could even find a better use for that than Drax), Godslayer etc.

Good resources to start a plan for world domination...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by basilisk
Wha-??? That's writing them off quickly. If WWH alone can make Marvel Earth tremble, surely this lot must be in with a chance? Some of these guys have handed it to the likes of Superman, Thor, the FF and other heavy hitters.

Between them these guys cover super-intelligence and planning (x3), super-science & tech (x5), high-end magic, telepathy (x4), precog, extremely high level bricks (x4), major martial arts (x2), energy projection (x4), shape shifting (x3), invisibility (x2), super-speed, mind control, plus various other powers, super force fields, the Power Gem (and I'm sure the brains trust could even find a better use for that than Drax), Godslayer etc.

Good resources to start a plan for world domination...

Dont worry I think its a SOCK.

Noraa Senoj
roll eyes (sarcastic)

basilisk
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Dont worry I think its a SOCK.

Ah...

Bouboumaster
Earth still have Strange, Richards and Doom. They win.

golem370
Where is Swamp Thing and Man-Thing

Juntai
Or the Green Lantern Corp.?

basilisk
Originally posted by golem370
Where is Swamp Thing and Man-Thing

I thought about Swamp Thing but I don't know exactly how powerful the whole The Green thing actually is - I thought it might be too much from what what I've heard. Man-Thing could join though.

Originally posted by Juntai
Or the Green Lantern Corp.?

Thought about them too, but I was trying to restrict this to just green-skinned characters after noticing how many of them there were (and the whole GLC against earth is a bit like overkill anyway). I didn't know any green-skinned Lanterns before but I have found a couple...

...so the lineup is now:

Brainiac (classic green version)
The Leader
Brainiac-5
Martian Manhunter
Wotan (sorcerer/scientist)
Mantis (Annihilation Conquest version)
World War Hulk
She-Hulk (current)
Abomination (classic version)
Drax the Destroyer (Power Gem version)
Gamora with Godslayer
Super-Skrull
Radioactive Man
Bug (Annihilation Conquest version)
Changeling
Poison Ivy
Man-Thing (Swamp Monster)
Green Man (green-skinned humanoid Green Lantern of sector 2828)
Ampa Nnn (green-skinned humanoid Sinestro Corpsman of sector 3517)

...with the addition of Man-Thing and 2 Lanterns to boost the power can the greenskin army do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.