Illyria and Glory vs Captain America and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Illyria from Angel.
Glory from Buffy.

Fight in the Colosseum.

The Mutari generator, Olaf the Troll God's hammer and the Dagon sphere are hidden in the arena.

Martian_mind
It's a f*cking curbstomp for team 1...

guy222
team one

xmarksthespot
Well Buffy and Angel managed to do it... peaches

Martian_mind
But they'd beat team 2 as well,so that's a moot point...

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Martian_mind
But they'd beat team 2 as well,so that's a moot point... No....

Martian_mind
Ay.

Pyron_Knight
Buffy never beat Glory. Buffy, robot Buffy, Willow, a wrecking ball, an ancient warding off evil object, a hammer of a god and draining her mental energy only succeeded in knowing Glory down. Buffy couldn't kill her.

Glory alone kills team 2.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Martian_mind
But they'd beat team 2 as well,so that's a moot point...
I strongly disagree. Cap and Bats has taken on far more powerful foes than Buffy or Angel. Batman has beaten on Vampires before.

Pyron_Knight
Vampires are fodder in the Buffyverse mostly. The real problem comes with the gods and demons who can bend reality or throw cars or collapse buildings just by stomping.

carnage52
glory was one of my favourite buffy villians.

Gideon
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I strongly disagree. Cap and Bats has taken on far more powerful foes than Buffy or Angel. Batman has beaten on Vampires before.

He's beaten on vampires before? LOL.

Anyways, team one wins. Physically, while Captain America and Batman are in excellent shape, they are beyond outclassed. Furthermore, Glory is the very definition of invincible (unless you kill her alter ego, Ben). Illyria can stop time and demonstrates physical skills on par or exceeding Glory's own.

They win. Easily.

LordKaos
Team one, even if they find the mutari generator, Illyria will still outclass them in power and fighting ability, the dagon sphere causes Glory pain, but she was able to grab and crush it and I doubt they would be able to lift the hammer since nobody save Olaf and Buffy could lift it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.