Kurse & Mangog vs Sentry & WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Battle of the Titans

Kurse- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Kurse.htm

&

Mangog- http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Mangog.htm

vs

Sentry- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

&

WWH- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/HulkII.htm

vlaaad12345
Team 1.

celestialdemon
Team 1

golem370
I don't think it would be easy and I think team two could win some bouts

guy222
team two

The Fake Macoy
Team 1 has too much power to lose, in my opinion.

llagrok
Team 1 9/10

FearOfBlood
Team 2 10/10.

ÇãPž™
Team 1 sweeps this

ultimatethor
the hulk could take curse IMO but not before mangog done with th sentry and there no way he wins a two on one fight so team one wins it

Grinning Goku
Team 1 completely murders team two, and anybody that says otherwise is ignorant of the comic book characters in this versus match and has no business posting here, or they are rabid fanboys.

horrorwolf
World War Hulk and Sentry take this.

Sentry is more than capable of holding off Mangog - allowing WWH to eat Kurse for lunch.

Then Mangog is next. Team 2 for the majority.

Nihilist
team 1 ftw
classic/silver age mangog solos

ÇãPž™
Team 1.

lol at people saying wwh can beat kurse

horrorwolf
WWH would match anything Kurse could do in mere seconds....then WWH would give Kurse the ass whoopin of his life....Kurse cannot win vs WWH.

The question here is can Sentry hold off Mangog so that WWH doesn't get double teamed.... I think he can.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH would match anything Kurse could do in mere seconds....then WWH would give Kurse the ass whoopin of his life....Kurse cannot win vs WWH.

The question here is can Sentry hold off Mangog so that WWH doesn't get double teamed.... I think he can.

I second this

psycho gundam
if a building collapses on kurse, it is possible that a iron girder could mortally wound him. then it would we sentry and hulk vs mangog.
but defeating mangog IMO is not happening, nobody on team two has magic and mangog is a bit under odin and with hulk's rage as it is, mangog will be much more powerful.

hulk is a liability as his rage will fuel mangog.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Mangog could take this by himself get off the drugs.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if a building collapses on kurse, it is possible that a iron girder could mortally wound him. then it would we sentry and hulk vs mangog.
but defeating mangog IMO is not happening, nobody on team two has magic and mangog is a bit under odin and with hulk's rage as it is, mangog will be much more powerful.

hulk is a liability as his rage will fuel mangog.

1. WWH is the strong point for team 2.

2. Mangog feeds off pure hatred, not anger/rage levels.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Mangog could take this by himself get off the drugs.

Sure, but only If I could first get a handful of some of that hot-buttered crack you're putting down.

Mangog aint taking jack solo vs these two.
This fight is likely to be determined by who double-teams who.
(And who can the fastest since you have WWH involved.)

vlaaad12345
Mangog will take it against the team,lemme know when wwh or sentry stopped mangog level beings the ones who shrug off anti-force blasts like they are a warm summer breeze.

psycho gundam
wwh's hatred will make mangog stronger then he ever was, bad news for team 2, as mangog is already too much.

Alucard25
Team 1 easily,neither on Team 2 are a match for Mangog and I'm sure Kurse could hold off Hulk long enough for Mangog to mop the floor with the Sentry which wouldn't take long.

ÇãPž™
rofl

wwh can beat 8x thor, gimme a break.

ÇãPž™
Team 1

h1a8
Kurse is 40 times stronger than Thor.
But isn't WWH's sword made out of iron?

Alucard25

golem370
I thought WWH didn't need to get madder to get stronger.

h1a8
Since Thor holds back his strength by using 10 times less strength in most scenerios. But when Thor becomes WM Thor his strength doesn't really increased 10 fold but he unleashes his full strength which is 10 times more than he previously used. But Beyonder made Kurse exactly 4x times stronger than Thor. Thus Kurse is 4x stronger than WM Thor and 40x stronger than classic Thor (who stalemated Savage Hulk).

psycho gundam
thats going to get you flamed.....watch.

even if it's true, nobody is going to believe that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.