Greatest 1 shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Just wondering who is considered to have the greatest destructive power in a single shot. So let's take a set of characters a put them on a uninhabited planet equal to Earth.

Part 1)
Each contestant has no knowledge of the challenge and must strike within 30 sec.
Each one has 1 shot at causing the most damage. They will be judged on damage done in shortest amount of time. Meaning Thor taking time to spin his hammer to gain power compared to WWH channeling his strength or Supes powerdive

Part 2)
Each contestant has 15 min prep time.

Here's a short list of contestants, feel free to add to...Oh let's limit this to Thanos and below

Shazam
Rachel Summers
Thor ( King Thor and RKT not allowed)
WWH
Supes (any version)
GL ( no Ion or Paralax)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Firestorm
Ikaris
WonderWomen
Dr Fate
Magneto
Black Adam
Black Bolt

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/terraxplanetbusting1ak7.jpg

Troop
F@cking hell edit that scan into a link.

Mr. Slippyfist
Terrax.

psycho gundam
beta ray bill

Mr. Slippyfist
Anyway... obviously Thor's Godblast comes out in first... pointless thread. erm

The Pict
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Just wondering who is considered to have the greatest destructive power in a single shot. So let's take a set of characters a put them on a uninhabited planet equal to Earth.

Part 1)
Each contestant has no knowledge of the challenge and must strike within 30 sec.
Each one has 1 shot at causing the most damage. They will be judged on damage done in shortest amount of time. Meaning Thor taking time to spin his hammer to gain power compared to WWH channeling his strength or Supes powerdive

I'm not too sure what the challenge actually is? One shot against what? The planet?

Becuase if we can use any version of Supes they just fly through it at light speeds (or near enough) destroying the entire planet in seconds.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer

SevenShackles
SMP

The Illuminati
Originally posted by SevenShackles
SMP

Wait a minute I thought that the cap was THANOS? rolling on floor laughing

tru-marvell
My bad...I was rushing thru this at work, but yeah the challenge is to see who has the highest potential of immediate destructive force as in on the spot with little time for "amping up". 'Could Thor cause more damage than ***** in an given instant'... We know with "God blast" he is badass but when there is no time for all that how close could he come to destroying a planet/continent/island/city?

IMO Terrex would rate pretty low on this list

Soljer
So....

This is about the instantaneous change in power?

confused.

We're supposed to find the attack with the largest derivative of power output?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.